Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arc 4

Arc 4

a part of “Arc 4”, a fictional universe by SkyCladSaya06.

Meeting spot for playing out Arc 4. [PRIVATE RP between me, DeathScythe386 and Guardian Aelita]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arc 4”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Arc 4

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Arc 4"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Arc 4

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:49 pm

If no one minds, I'll swipe the first post when everything is all done. XD This is all shaping up to be an awesome as fuck sandbox. Cannot wait to get started~ XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 am

So, for a while now, I had designed everyone in Act 4 for my character wise to look different from their face claims at least a little bit. Here's what I designed for my 5 characters~ Feel free to do the same in Dream Selfy or wherever you feel comfortable. XD

Hotaru Emirsdottir

Madoka Ikeda

Menou Koizumi

Yoite Arakaki

Akeno Furuya

Noa Arai
Last edited by Guardian Aelita on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:10 am

@Aeli-chan, @Scythe I'm still working out some things but you guys can go ahead and post if you want! I'll catch up soon when I finish up on my end. Order may go like: Aeli-chan, Scythe then me.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Okay, well...first post is up! To those wondering, this is what Aziz was blaring on the second floor stereo. Also:

Do you want me to make an impressions thread? Basically where you can put down what your characters think of the other characters?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:08 am

Thanks, Saya-chan~! XD Long post is long but I wanted to introduce a bit of character dynamics to see how things played out. Also, I decided to center this near the end of the first week of college seeing as how the dormmates already know each other enough. They aren't close yet but as the story progresses, I'm sure they will be close in some regards. XD Still, I would really like to see an impressions thread~! It would most likely change as the story progresses and it would be interesting to get a bit into the mindset of our colorful cast. XD Also, Chris Brown. Ah, Chris Brown~ You are the epitome of average music, shit person to me. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:01 am

Sorry! Late reply since I finally GOT MY FIRST ANDROID! Since I was given an android by my parents that can only mean one thing: Nokia N70 AKA the Golem had already died. *Sniff* Thanks for the memories old friend...and for lasting around 12 years...

Moving on, I didn't expect these things to be as fun as it is. Got no apps or games yet but I did get Fate/Grand Order installed since I've wanted to play it since it first came out. It's quite fun. Think Love Live or Starlight Stage with the gachas minus the rhythmn game plus an action campaign.

Couldn't read Japanese so I can't understand the story but I guess it revolves around you navigating the shattered world with your Servant Shielder? The Servant roster here is quite impressive. Servants you could get from the forced starter role are rather limited but they do guarantee at least one 4-star Servant now so of course--I will only get one of those while other people got like two or three.

Not exactly my top pick but my 4-star was Elizabeth Bathory, the girl Lancer from Fate/EXTRA CCC. She'll do besides, she was my OC Enn's Servant in my Fate/EXTRA fanfiction. So I guess it was *Drum roll* Fate...XD

Anyway, I'll put up the impressions thread though Scythe will be in charge of the coding. And...

P.S. Don't really have anything against Chris Brown as I don't listen to his music myself. I chose it since my blockmates play it most of the time and it gets on my nerves a bit.

And just a reminder...LGO is still *ahem* going on...XD

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:33 am

I know LGO is still going (I see what you did there. XD). I was just waiting to see if either of you posted. XD Sorry about your Nokia... It served a good life if it lived for 12 years. Jeez, I don't think I had a phone last more than 5 years. XD Glad you're having fun with Fate/Grand Order. I heard it's a really good game but I don't want to download anything on my phone since it doesn't have enough space. XD Guardian problems. XD As for the Chris Brown thing, I just hate how he beat up Rhianna and never really apologized for it. I don't mind his music too much as some of it is good, it's just that one think keeps me from enjoying him. It's the same with other music producers. Once I find out they were awful people, my enjoyment of their work lessens. It's a bad cycle. XD I'll get to work on my impressions first~ XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 pm

Just read Makoto's impressions and he seems really cool, actually~ It's good to get a better impression on him now that he's given his impressions on everyone else. XD By the way I am fully on board the SS MenouMakoto. Choo choo, motherfucker! I will go down with this ship! XD But yeah, I also am digging the impressions of Nagisa too~ Mainly the spoiler section. I got the feels, man. XD Still, I cannot wait to see what else pops up~ XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:41 am

Cel's impressions are up too and of course, only Aziz falls in the "to hate" spectrum hehe. Makoto's pretty grounded for the most part and a bit dense but that's only due to his age and limited experience.

Eh well, I guess. When it comes to performers and stuff, I'm not really too keen on their private lives. If they're good at what they do then it's fine. Don't like Chris Brown either way though. Then again, I don't think there's any actor, musician or performer that I'm really fond of.

Fate/Grand Order's not too hard to get the hang of apparently. Servant effects aside, the game's quite simple once you get the hang of it, which I assume is the same for most gacha games. I just cleared Fuyuki as well. (Shows how addicted I got XD)

Here's my current party. (Hooray for free Caster Cu Chulainn! And then you hear that some people got 4-star Saber Alter. Bummer...)

All my Servants as of now. Hmm...not too bad I guess, considering someone out there's whining about how he doesn't get any 4-star or 5-star Servants.

Onward to Chapter 1!

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Aziz seems to be pretty unpopular except with Akeno and Kujo. XD Then again, he is a bit of a prankster. This just makes his impressions on everyone that much more exciting for me to see~ XD Plus, it'll be fun to see Sora, Kujo and Kanade's impressions~ XD Fate/Grand Order seriously looks like a lot of fun. I don't really understand Japanese so I can't read it but there seems to be a lot of people you can work with~ Hopefully the game turns out to be more awesome than you think. I'm guessing that the symbols by the level represent their classes (Saber and Berserker and the like) but they're colored different. Would bronze be the weakest or are they ranked based off of rarity? Either way, I'm looking forward to more updates on Fate/Grand Order! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:18 pm

I still have to finish up Aziz and Sora's impressions. I may get around to it on Saturday as my weekday's pretty packed hence the short posts here and on LGO. With Kanade and Soichiro up, they're the only ones missing.

Servants in Grand Order are ranked based on rarity yeah, regardless of class. So there could be a 5-star Assassin and a 3-star Saber. They also follow this Pokemon-esque approach where classes are weak to a certain class. (E.g. Sabers are weak against Archers, Archers are weak against Lancers etc...)

Card color seems to be based on aesthetic. 1-star and 2-star are colored bronze, 3-stars are colored silver, 4-star and 5-star are colored gold.

Six days of playing and I already managed to ascend four Servants! Yay! To be fair, only two of them were difficult to Ascend (ascending a Servant changes the art, sprite and increases the maximum level they can reach). The other two were just a result of having surplus cards for them.

As she's technically my "starter" Servant as well as being the only 4-star Servant I have, I really had to grind to ascend Elizabeth. Lancer quests only appear on Mondays so it wasn't as easy since Assassin cards also pop up from time to time.

Yeah...two 1-star Assassins. To be fair, Kojirou's pretty good...somewhat. I still haven't had much success using either. The only reason I managed to ascend them was because I was clearing up some excess Assassin EXP cards because my inventory's almost full.

Boudica is quite difficult to ascend to as her EXP cards are mixed in with the quest that gives off Saber cards as well so most of the time, what I get are Saber cards. (And no decent Saber type Servant to use it on.) I actually only wanted to ascend her so that she gets a skirt. Boudica first form is...well, I don't mind fanservice but I didn't really like how her first form was drawn.

I've yet to clear Chapter 1. Still in the process of grinding for EXP cards.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:31 pm

There's technically also Kujo but I forgot Soichiro in my initial post too so oh well. XD I find it hilarious how Soichiro and Kanade want nothing to do with Akeno due to her being so naïve as to how the world works. And her naïveté has come into play now. XD Still, I feel you on busy weeks. Happens to all of us. We just wanna do fun stuff but life happens and now we can't. XD There's always the weekends though. For now, I'm just designing stuff on Dream Selfy, keeping up with schoolwork and actually catching back up on the GameCube. XD Thanks to the GameCube, I've come up with headcanons that Menou likes Pokémon, but not the main series of games. XD She likes the cute little Pikachu spinoffs like Hey You, Pikachu and Pokémon Channel. It helps her pretend that she's at least a good person around her Pikachu. XD She even nicknamed the Pikachu. It's name is Thor. XD Flower Assassin seems really adorable~ I'm hoping she gets used but ultimately it's your game. XD Also, good luck on EXP grinding. It's the bane of everyone's existence. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:37 am

So I have not been posting in the OOC for a while but mostly because I've been pretty busy with an upcoming music recital- for the first time, I've been chosen as lead guitar...lead acoustic guitar but lead guitar neverthelesss- and I've been working on a little spin-off of How To that came from a headcanon that Saya and I made about Ridou telling way too many cautionary, scary stories to his kids. XD

To sum it up, Spin-Off/Story 5 is pretty much Hina Masahiro's (technically the middle kid, as she's the third sibling out of four) odd misadventures through her middle school to high school life while dealing with the Tyrannican side story. Let's just say that when they used to LARP as kids, Yumiko and Hikari, her older sisters used to shun her a lot since she was the element of Fire in their draw-lots and apparently Fire was the antagonist. Needless to say, Hina ended up pretty bitter as a kid. (Not to mention she has her mother and her father's awkwardness combined)

Now she has to deal with her eldest sister Yumiko's attempts to reconcile, her managing the Tyrannican storyline because Balthus's storyline is already finished (Memoirs of the Dragon Lord) and of course, some old surnames are going to pop up since goddammit this is literally the future of fucking how to of course we need to feature babies

So far, the confirmed names appearing are Shirogane (Naoki...who'd have thought??), Fujioka and Yoshiharu. And out of those three (technically only 2 because Shirogane kid belongs to Saya) I have only focused my designing brain on one...(warning for horrible quality)

this motherfucker.

Takumi Fujioka is Hokuto's kid- a total scrublord, as he's part of the school newspaper team and literally wears headphones everywhere he goes. I don't know why I liked designing this guy so much, because tHIS MOTHERFUCKER IS one of the more "detailed" original designs I've done.

That's his entire reference sheet right there. Takumi's design stemmed from the idea of a human Kiibo, hence the sharp ahoge and messy/"windswept" hair. I once saw a design for a human Kiibo but I wasnt't completely content because I wanted his "visor" (whatever he was wearing on his mouth when he blew up Gifted Inmates) to still be there. So I ended up making my own design and turned it into Takumi.

His hoodie was a fun thing to draw. I made it a bit asymmetrical since only his right sleeve has the triangle symbol (partially inspired from the triangle on Kaede Akamatsu's vest). The jersey jacket underneath serves kind of like his Kiibo visor, and I decided to take ideas from Kido Tsubomi's own jacket and how she hides her mouth in it. Added buttons that serve no purpose and a few creases near the neck.
He has a weird belt buckle too, and even his headphones have cybernetic lines. I gave him fingerless gloves- though the right hand is fully covered to hide his prosthetic hand. I had an idea that he ran into an accident with some machinery and lost a hand so now he has a prosthetic and he doesn't really like it because it makes him feel...unreal. XD
or i just wanted to copy komaeda's robot hand

He's fairly easy to draw for me...that I ended up using him as expression practice. (yurin was too pure. i drew like one smiling shot of her and melted instantly. XD)

Confused/questioned look. I tried fucking around with his ahoge too. Kind of like Araragi's ahoge, in Bakemonogatari. As you can see, my attempt to curl it into a question mark made it look droopy instead.

This was supposed to have an open mouth, but the smile made it look like Orin's smiling sprite from Swordcraft...which is not too bad I guess. And my favorite;

Flustered expression. If the captions didn't give it away yet I'm already shipping him with someone. XD I like how the hand came out in that shot. I redid it a few times. Kazuno couldn't even tell it was a hand at first...but maybe it was because he was looking at the picture upside down. XD

I tend to fuck around a bit with this guy's design as you can see:
Yes that title is supposed to refer to Cursed Arm Hassan from Fate. XD I really like how the claw came out in that one. So much that I even took a closeup pic of it:

The ripped sleeve just gets me man. I can't believe I finally succeeded in drawing something that's ripped up. XD Not to mention I forgot to erase the arm guides, but it just ended up looking like a smooth transition from human arm to monster claw. XD

And finally, for Guardian since she's mentioned the ship to me over Chatzy:
Yeah, I know, it's impossible to tell Kazue from her sisters without her glasses. But who sleeps with glasses?? XD
Drew a little 95 on the back of her hoodie/shirt thing because that's the perfect score grade where I live. XD

Anyway that's all the art I have for now. At least the good ones, anyway. XD
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 am

Posted!

@Scythe Story 5? I was planning on an abroad side story for Mari myself. Still the future's looking bright in Story 5. And since Fate/Apocrypha is getting an anime, I should be able to get more art for Ichiro Shirogane's face claim.

His mother's identity still remains a mystery. All Naoki ever reveals is that he's an only child since his mother could not envision having more than just one child. That actually narrows down the identity of his mother to only two people.

Takumi looks good. I can see the parts taken from KEEBO. I MOST CERTAINLY CAN SEE THE PARTS COMING FROM CA HASSAN. CA HASSAN's arm is much longer and bent though. Tip on drawing ripped stuff: Draw whole and try to feather the edges like how you do with hair. Also, try not to emphasize it too much at the ends only. Poke holes and tears in middle areas as well.

@Guardian Yeah. I'll be getting a lot busier as Thesis is looming ahead. Once I get past April though, everything should be smooth sailing.

Menou not liking mainstream may cause some differences with Makoto since Makoto leans more on the "usual guy" archetype. He's pretty chill about stuff like that though.

So...apparently, the Fate/Grand Order I got was the licensed Chinese version. Which basically means: It's got less content. It no longer updates. And the save data cannot be imported.

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! Oh well, it served as a good practice. I did manage to get the Japanese version thankfully but of course, my Servants are no longer the same. Right now, my lead is Rider Saint Martha. (She grew on me since she's voiced by Saori Hayami. Still prefer Ushiwakamaru though)

And yes, in just a span of a day, I already managed to level her up to Level 40 in a desperate bid to catch up with my Chinese account.

Current Servant roster. No Robin Hood this time but at least, I managed to get two out of the seven poster Servants in the promotional. (Caster Mephistopheles and Berserker Xerxes) If anyone's wondering who I'm playing as:

Yep. Urgh...I need to catch up on the Prologue and Chapter 1 if I want to have enough Saint Quartz to roll for the Valentine's event. Time to over-level Raven for AP again. *sigh*

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:16 pm

@Saya I probably should have worded that better. Menou does like the mainstream stuff (she practically lives on the internet, how could she not). She just also likes Hey You Pikachu and Pokémon Channel, which are considered side games to the main stream stuff. She mainly plays relaxing and upbeat games to distract herself. XD Jesus... Good luck, Saya. Hopefully things go much smoother for you.

@Sai AAAAAH!! Takumi looks so cute~! XD Also, I really appreciated my treat, thank you millions! XD

@Both I don't have a long OOC post, sorry. XD To make up for it, I am starting up a Let's Play of sorts after the 28th. I'll be getting Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns and I'll be writing up a summary based around that like how I did with Pokémon Sun. Get ready for more walls of text starting on 2/29/2017. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:34 am

@Saya So, you got sucked into the world of mobile gacha games too? And I can see you sold your soul already. Overleveling for energy points is a sign you've given up on life and are devoting your soul to the game. XD

As for me...well...I have Love Live on one phone and IdolMaster Starlight Stage on the other...i've officially gone to idol hell...XD

@Guardian coming this february 29 2017
more walls of text
imsorryihadtomakethejoke

More Sai news: Yes guys don't worry I'm working on Kujo's impressions. It's just impossible to look on Pixiv without stumbling into Harukawa X Momota (and I have nothing against the pairing it's just that Kujo X Nagisa isn't a thing right now). XD But recently I got a new gaming rig to replace my old, dying PC. And let me elaborate something on my status as an Osu gamer.

Everyone at school is terrified of me in Osu Standard. I'm the king of Osu Standard in my school because I stand at fucking level 98, even with the old PC and frequent lag, and I'm the only guy in school who can SS an Insane map.

But with the new gaming rig I was like "oh no i might not be used to better equipment". and i wasn't. the fucking mouse was too smooth. i had to adjust the pointer speed on the main interface, and raise sensitivity a bit on the Osu interface for it to run as smoothly as my old mouse did. And when I got comfortable with the new PC...

//heavy breathing

//HEAVY BREATHING

//HYPERVENTILATES also jeanne is very pretty in the picture and sakamoto maaya AKA my waifu harukawa maki sings really well i like her

And finally

//VELOCIRAPTOR SCREECH

I FINALLY FULL COMBOED THIS SHIT. let me just say i gave up on this map on my old shitty PC because i couldn't full combo it. only a. it sucked.

BUT WITH THE NEW GAMING RIG I FINALLY DID IT

10/10 would recommend new pc. holy shit. XD

And yes, I am using a SDR2 skin that I heavily modified. XD

i'm happy. i'm a happy doggu now

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 pm

@Aeli-chan The space bar is a friend Aeli-chan~ The space bar is a friend~

@Scythe Osu huh? That's a rather high level. Joined any competitive games yet?

Also want to remind you all that LGO is still live and, various arcs are coming on soon. Next monster would be Kaede's arc and I have something prepared for Isshiki and Irie.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:31 pm

@Saya I know that LGO is still going on. For me, writer's block is being an absolute bitch over there but I'll try my best to get something out tomorrow since I'm free the whole day. XD Also, I think you meant the enter key. XD

@Sai Dammit, Sai, that trailer quote made me laugh. XD Also, good job on Osu~ I really like your custom map. Hopefully your rank only gets higher from here. XD

@Both Awww, but I thought you liked the walls upon walls of endless text. XD Nah, I'll try to be better about it and instead use the enter bar more often. The only thing is that I can't pretty it up with screenshots. What I'm hoping can happen is I can take photos using the 3DS camera, port the photos onto my 3DS's SD card, take the SD card out, put it in my computer, upload the photos to my computer, convert them onto imgur and then post them along with the summary. It may seem tedious but I'm hoping I can do that to A. space out the wall of text a bit and B. give a general idea of what's going on with character pictures and what not. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:58 pm

@Aeli-chan Yeah, Enter key. Spacing is a friend Aeli-chan. Spacing is a friend. Also, you don't need to take screenshots if its difficult. I'm only able to do so since the phone is able to do so.

I'm not really rushing too much on LGO. Just that I don't want it to stay too idle. I plan to have it be the first private RP I made to reach completion.

Also, Aziz and Sora's impressions are up. Sora's impressions are pretty short given that she knows only a select few people.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!