Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arc 4

Character Impressions

a part of “Arc 4”, a fictional universe by SkyCladSaya06.

Meeting spot for playing out Arc 4. [PRIVATE RP between me, DeathScythe386 and Guardian Aelita]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arc 4”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Impressions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:02 am

Requested Impressions tag! Basically what our characters think of each other's characters. Coding duty is Scythe's duty.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Impressions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:40 am

[color=????]"Quote"[/color]

Image Description about impression here

Description about impression here Image

The actual code:
Code: Select all
[font=chasm][center][img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170204/c41f96097db51c3ef40a904483a79ae9.png[/img]
[img]https://placehold.it/500x280/000000[/img]
[color=????][i]"Quote"[/i][/color][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/2Nr83Cg.png[/img][/left] [color=orangered][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/l77iMGx.png[/img][/right][color=sienna][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/Fz8PqDn.png[/img][/left] [color=blueviolet][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/DYtUQez.png[/img][/right][color=hotpink][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/PnX45G1.png[/img][/left] [color=crimson][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/GxWfhcO.png[/img][/right][color=gray][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/E3SLQLM.png[/img][/left] [color=mediumseagreen][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/nbjCSYa.png[/img][/right][color=lightskyblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/5YSOuJf.png[/img][/left] [color=slateblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qlq81Hh.png[/img][/right][color=darkred][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/SnYa74i.png[/img][/left] [color=goldenrod][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/2z6sHZV.png[/img][/right][color=royalblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/PIAiUCG.png[/img][/left] [color=mediumpurple][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/Aw8Qgo1.png[/img][/right][color=cornflowerblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr][/font]

NOTE - Remove your characters as you need; there is no need to have a character react to themselves kanade would rate herself 10/10.
Last edited by DeathScythe386 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:03 am

"What do I think? Hm, let's see..."

Image Laeticia is someone Hotaru looks up to somewhat. She admires how calm and cool Cel appears to be. Cel may be quiet but Hotaru recognizes an authority figure when she sees one and Cel strikes her as quite an authority figure. She hopes to one day be like her when she gets out of college.

Hotaru knows absolutely nothing about Makoto. She briefly wonders if he even exists outside of the name under his dorm number. Though she has seen Menou talk to him. Or rather, she saw Menou typing to him via the internet a couple of times. While she's curious as to what the two talk about, she's just happy Menou has at least one friend to talk to, even if she doesn't know who he really is. Image

Image Hotaru does try not to get too mad at Aziz for his pranks. People express themselves in different ways. But, some of the pranks Aziz pulls are really bad. She thinks Aziz is still a nice guy but the pranks he pulls makes her a little wary around him and what he says.

Image Hotaru doesn't have too big of an impression on Madoka yet. After meeting him briefly in Blue Lotus, the two haven't had enough time to sit down and really talk with one another. For now, Hotaru just finds him mysterious and somewhat cool, if a little stoic. She feels that if they talked, maybe they can be really good friends.

Hotaru is very concerned for Menou's wellbeing. Since she's her roommate, Hotaru can't help it. Seeing how pale Menou is and how it looks like she doesn't eat a lot of food that isn't junk makes Hotaru wish Menou would talk to her so she could help out. Most of the time her efforts go unnoticed but Hotaru won't give up. She just doesn't like that her roommate is shutting everyone out and wants to help her feel better about herself. Image

Image Yoite's passion for art has convinced Hotaru that art is something that's important to him and after seeing a painting Yoite made a while ago, Hotaru found his artistic ability really impressive. She just wishes she could see how he creates his works of art.

Hotaru has yet to see Akeno talk but she does find her extremely adorable. A lot of actions Akeno makes causes Hotaru to go "aaaaw" and want to protect her. In her mind, Akeno is a little ball of innocence that has yet to be corrupted which is something extremely rare and reminds her of Yurin a bit. Image

Image Unlike Aziz, Hotaru doesn’t have too much of an opinion on Kujo yet. She appreciates how loyal Kujo is to Aziz but that’s about it. She wants to know Kujo more though and wonders what he would like to do when he graduates.

Hotaru hasn’t spoken to Nagisa too often but she feels at some point, Nagisa will be comfortable around her. When she does, Hotaru believes Nagisa is nicer than her naturally stoic face lets on. For now, Hotaru will go for a slow approach to Nagisa. She doesn't want to overwhelm her but she does want to be her friend at some point. She'll just go at it slowly and hope for the best. Image

Image Soichiro and Yurin have had a past. It’s a past that Hotaru cannot understand but after hearing Soichiro talk about the “infidel princess”, she wonders how or even if Soichiro would like her as a friend. She’s somewhat mad at Yurin because of this.

Hotaru has seen Sora working at her job and is really happy to see another person working at a part time job. She feels a small kinship with her due to the two of them working a part time job. Other than that, she has yet to talk to Sora but she really wants to. Some people might see Sora as a bit scary and while Hotaru won't deny that some people could view her as such, Hotaru wants to give her the benefit of the doubt and talk to her face to face. Image

Image Hotaru's impressed at how smart Noa is, she really is. But, to Hotaru, a lot of words that Noa says are just nonsense. Maybe it's because Hotaru isn't as intelligent as others but she wishes Noa could speak in fewer words so others can understand her. Other than that, she's wondering how to approach Noa to be her friend.

Hotaru’s absolutely sure that Kanade is a pleasant person to talk to. She feels Kanade is a good person when you get to know herâ€Ļ but the explosions in her room scare her enough to not really want to find out. Still, Hotaru does get a little curious about the antics going on in Kanade's room. Maybe one day she'll have the courage to go over and say hi. Image

Spoiler: show
Image Pandora is Hotaru's loyal cat. She was found at Seven Stars Academy as a tiny kitten wandering around the campus and Hotaru adopted the small kitten and named her Pandora. Hotaru adores doting on Pandora and Pandora in turn loves her owner unconditionally. Hotaru will often play with Pandora when she's not sleeping or working and Pandora keeps guard of the dorm and of Menou when Hotaru leaves. Pandora comes over to calm down her owner when her owner gets a little too out of control and Hotaru appreciates the company her little kitten provides.
Last edited by Guardian Aelita on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:18 am

"Well, I do have a 'to-kill' list, if that's any comfort..."

Image Another one of the resident brave girls of Blue Lotus, Nagisa finds Cel as a reliable figure of authority around the place- add to that the fact that she was 22 and technically a legal adult. Nagisa tends to confide mostly in her, seeing her as a good friend of sorts, helping to keep the balance between the odd residents of Blue Lotus and the normal ones in check. Though not a fan of every story, Nagisa does tend to listen to Cel when it comes to the history of the dorm a lot.

Image Nagisa...can't really say she knows Makoto too well, aside from the fact that he was apparently an aspiring writer and a student at Kurogane. She doesn't see him around most of the time at school and rarely interacts with him at the dorm, given both parties' quiet natures. She does, however, sympathize with him over Aziz's antics.

Image Aziz is one of the top names on Nagisa's 'to-kill' list; her actions towards him have also proven to be rather violent, as she had been reported to have once even lifted him up by the collar and glared menacingly. Nagisa isn't particularly fond of him at all- given his stunt in the girls' bathroom and his overall pranks, she tries her best to keep her cool around him but something about him gets at her like an itch she can't scratch. She admits that the dorm wouldn't be as rowdy without him though.

ImageNagisa has only ever really seen Hotaru around a few times at school, and couldn't really care much about whether they do interact outside of schoolwork. Not to mention Nagisa only really visits the Orange Blossom cafe when the other shops are closed. But at the dorm, Nagisa doesn't really mind Hotaru's presence; she's heard that she graduated from Seven Stars after all, and that was something not even Nagisa with her machine building and quick hands could do. She sees her as a bit too optimistic about life and a little too overworked, but as someone who wakes up at 5:30 and sleeps at 1:00, Nagisa can't realy talk.

Image To Nagisa, sometimes faces blend right into the background. Madoka's is one of those. She's only ever really seen him around a few times and add to that the fact that he was in St. Gabriel's, Nagisa really doesn't see him most of the time. She assumes he and Hotaru are always caught together anyway, and Nagisa was not realy the type who liked to walk in on pairs. She does feel like he tends to be too much of a white knight sometimes though.

ImageThere was no easy way to put it- Nagisa did not even know Menou existed until someone brought her up during a conversation. Don't get her wrong, Nagisa has met shut-ins and introverts before, but none as bad as Menou. That said, due to her nature of not leaving her room most of the time, Nagisa couldn't really care about- or even acknowledge- Menou's existence in the dorm.

Image Nagisa hasn't really met Yoite or know him that much, but she does remember his face as one of the many that have asked her if she could make a robotic pet. She's honestly a bit flattered at his interest in Chomper, and would be willing to make the request if she had the time to. That said, she thinks he's a bit of a gossip, but even she can't resist listening to some of the stories sometimes, so she can't really blame him.

Image Nagisa can't say she knows Akeno all too well. Nagisa was never one person who really liked hanging out with people, and as someone who unintentionally comes off as cold and cruel, she feels like she'll more than likely end up scaring the poor mute off.

Image Coming in at second on Nagisa's 'to-kill' list, Kujo is another face that she won't miss around the dorm. After a stunt where he hugged her out of fright, and thanks to the fact that he spread rumors that she was supposedly an "assassin", Nagisa has grown to dislike the brawns of the operation as much as she hates the brains. And she doesn't appreciate him blaring Megadeth at 7:00 AM.

Image Soichiro is the resident oddball that Nagisa does not want to talk to. After being called the manipulator of machines by him and interrogated if she knew an infidel princess and a runaway prince, Nagisa has not really had a good impression of Soichiro so far. He even questioned her if she truly was an assassin...which resulted in an irritated shouting match that ended with Soichiro with a red handprint on his cheek.

ImageThanks to Sora usually being away, Nagisa rarely sees her roommate aside from the times where she comes home during the night. She hasn't really spoken to Sora a lot of times, but she does appreciate how hard she works to make ends meet. Sora reminds Nagisa of her brothers back at home, somehow.

Image Noa...is not someone Nagisa usually likes to interact with. Her forceful and rather intelligent personality is not something Nagisa easily clicks with. Nagisa generally doesn't take too many facts into her life- she doesn't need to know the entire evolutionary line of lice to make it through engineering- but can at least appreciate Noa's seemingly endless information bank.

ImageKanade is one of the top scorers on Nagisa's 'to-kill' list. Having had Kanade barge into her room one too many times, Nagisa has grown used to her presence, but it doesn't necessarily mean she has to like it. She can see Kanade as a friend but at the same time as a annoyance on certain occasions. They ran from a headless person together, but that doesn't mean Nagisa would just willingly have this person sleep in her room everytime she got scared.

BONUS
Image Chomper is Nagisa's best friend. A robotic raptor toy she got during her first year of high school, she's had him for a very long time and will...probably never let him go for quite a while. Chomper is, and probably will always be Nagisa's most trusted companion- when she's scared she just has to switch him on and his lights and sounds already cheer her up.
Last edited by DeathScythe386 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:42 pm

"Hmâ€Ļ Well, here’s my thoughts."

Image Madoka is a little grateful that someone is acting as some form of authority figure in the dorm. Cel’s efforts are appreciated and even though Madoka feels a bit intimidated by her quiet presence at times, he knows Cel is a reliable person that he can depend on.

ImageAs an aspiring script writer, Madoka feels as Makoto is somewhat of a rival to his own writing capabilities. He wants to make his scripts interesting so that lots of producers will come and pick them up for a possible movie. If Makoto’s novels get the attention instead and directors want to adapt them into a movie, he’d be more than a bit pissed. As such, he keeps his distance and doesn’t speak to him much.

Image This is an idiot that Madoka needs to stop. Aziz’s antics offer humor to a lot of people. He’s not one of them. He does not find Aziz’s antics funny at all and would rather watch them just to make sure no one hurts themselves.

ImageHotaru and Madoka briefly met at Blue Lotus and the two haven’t had a chance to talk too much. From what he gathered from the first meeting, Hotaru is a bit cute, energetic and friendly. She seems nice but he isn’t too sure yet. He does however visit her cafÊ a lot and sometimes gives small pointers to his film crew to involve her cafÊ for his films.

ImageMenou is someone Madoka doesn’t understand. She barely goes outside, she’s always away from other people and he doesn’t even see her at school despite knowing that she goes to the same school he goes to. As such, he doesn’t have much of an opinion on her.

Image Yoite is a little bit annoying to him. While he understands that the man enjoys art, can he at least not talk about how much he likes art for longer than 5 minutes? Once he gets the annoyance of his passion out of the way, Madoka views Yoite as a good friend. He’s there when no one else in the film club wants to film that day and they find a bit to talk about. He just wishes Yoite would stop talking about art.

ImageMadoka feels bad that Akeno is the one mute person in a sea of quite loud and obnoxious people. That said, he feels the need to look after Akeno quite a bit. Not because of any feelings, but because if he doesn’t, he’s almost 100% certain that she will be taken advantage of because she doesn’t know any better.

Image The enabler of the madness. That’s Madoka’s sole impression on Kujo. He seems like a chill dude but he enables Aziz’s behavior. In his eyes, that makes Kujo just as bad as Aziz. Still, he does keep a civil appearance around him and doesn’t antagonize him. Mainly because if he did, Kujo could snap his neck easily with how strong he is.

ImageMadoka admires how skilled Nagisa’s technical abilities are but that’s as far as he’s willing to go on her. He doesn’t talk to her a lot as he’s an introvert and can recognize other introverts. If she wants her space, Madoka won’t go invading it out of respect.

Image Madoka would never admit this to anyone but secretly, he finds Soichiro’s world really fascinating to listen to. It’s a complete delusion that Soichiro has bought himself into but holy shit, it makes for a damn good story. Madoka hopes that with his blessing, he can somehow turn his tall tales into an epic cinematic universe that will do his fantasies justice. Aside from that, he keeps his distance.

ImageIf Sora ever met Madoka, he doubts he would even know she lived in the same dorm that he does. Sora goes out so often that Madoka doesn’t even know she even stays in Blue Lotus, let alone lives with a roommate. So, the two have yet to really talk to one another.

Image There’s no one in his life that Madoka wants to shut up more than Noa Arai. She’s smart. He gets that she’s smart, but some of the things she can say sound really condescending and insulting to those who aren’t as smart as her. Also, she likes bad movies. How any sane individual can like a terrible movie completely eludes him and he likes to bring it up to get her to stop talking for five seconds.

ImageThe madness just keeps spreading. Kanade is another person that Madoka doesn’t like. He tolerates her antics enough just to make sure she doesn’t go too overboard and blow up the whole dorm. Otherwise, he would rather not have to talk to her if he doesn’t have to.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

"I don’t know why you want my opinionâ€Ļ but here it is."

Image Menou only knows of Cel because of the dorm being managed by someone but that’s about all she knows about her. She won’t come out of her room to meet the woman in charge both out of self-loathing and out of slight fear that she’ll be kicked out for whatever reason.

ImageMakoto is the one person Menou completely trusts, even if he’s separated from a computer barrier. She likes to talk to him through the school’s chat system and will confess a lot of things that are happening in her daily life. She has fun when they write stories together and has even more fun when she talks to him in general. She’s way too scared to ever meet him in real life though since she feels she’s a godless monster that doesn’t deserve kindness.

Image From what she could hear outside the door of her dorm, Aziz is someone who likes to mess with people on a daily basis for whatever reason. So, that’s a pretty good reason for her to never want to talk to Aziz. She already messes with herself by existing, no need to add more stress to her.

ImageMenou appreciates that Hotaru is trying but she thinks she’s beyond salvation. That said, Menou does watch as Hotaru does Let’s Plays and is almost an underground fan of her. She’ll post encouraging comments on her videos and encourages her other online friends to do the same. But, while Menou doesn’t like to talk, she still offers help to her cheerful roommate in other ways. Mainly by doing her homework if Hotaru needs sleep. She has to be nice in some way, even if she is a filthy sinner.

Image Menou doesn’t know what to think about Madoka. Sure, she recognizes that Madoka could possibly be a nice person if he wanted to but she didn’t really know if she wanted to get involved with him either. So Menou just stays away from him in hopes that she doesn’t have to deal with the confusion.

Image Menou and Yoite’s personalities conflict. He is an extrovert who adores life and himself and she’s an introvert who despises herself and feels she doesn’t deserve to live. So when Yoite makes a huge effort to try and get her out of her room, Menou can only think of how much time she must be wasting in his life and feels even worse about herself despite Yoite wanting to help.

ImageMenou’s just confused about Akeno. How can someone that’s mute still live a happy and successful life while Menou barely sees herself living to past 25? She finds that happiness a little too much to handle so she would prefer to not involve herself in Akeno’s life.

Image Aziz also has a partner in crime. His name is Kujo Nobuyuki and he is another person that Menou doesn’t want to talk to more than anyone else. She feels she would just drag him and his prankster friend down with her to hell if they got to talking to her.

ImageMenou only knows of Nagisa as “that female voice that hates Aziz and Kujo”. She’d rather not get involved with her either. Then again, she’d rather not get involved with anyone because of her self-loathing but that’s beside the point. She just wants nothing to do with those pranksters.

Image Menou tried. She really, really tried to understand the ramblings of Soichiro Tanizaki. But all that she got was that he’s a nutcase that needs medication. She’s not even sure if he’s mentally unstable or just really believes in a fantasy world and can function normally at points. But she doesn’t really want to find out because quite honestly, he scares her a little.

Imageâ€Ļ Menou has no idea who she is. If she’s in the dorm, she’s never heard her talk. If she’s just a visitor, Menou doesn’t come out of her room anyway to visit. She has a small interest in finding out whether Sora Kyousuke exists or not but she doesn’t want anyone to get close to a monster like her so it never goes explored.

Image Noa is probably one of the few people that Menou actively tries to avoid. With other people, Menou avoids but wants to be friends with them despite her being a massive leech on society. But with Noa? There is no possible way she would ever want to be friends with that girl even if she didn’t completely hate herself. Noa doesn’t even seem to want friends in her eyes so Menou doesn’t want to try to be the first.

ImageDo you know the phrase “admire from a distance”? Menou does because she lives it on an almost daily basis. She finds Kanade attractive, much to her chagrin. Menou’s almost certain that even if Kanade did know who she was, she would probably find Menou to be disgusting trash that is not worth her time. Or is that Menou’s low self-esteem talking? Either way, Menou wants to get to know Kanade badly but her self-hatred won’t let her. The most she does is hide in her room and berate herself for being a coward that can’t even say hi to a pretty girl.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Ah! Yay! Let me introduce you to my cool and cute friends~

Image Akeno sees Cel as a very pretty, very mature and very reliable adult figure. She always turns to Cel if she ever needs help on a particularly difficult assignment her class gives her and she’ll always ask Cel questions on things she needs help understanding if Yoite, Madoka or Hotaru aren’t around that day. She makes sure to be as nice as possible to keep herself on Cel’s good side and to keep out of trouble.

ImageAkeno likes to visit Makoto whenever she has the time to teach him a bit about sign language. While it usually ends in her asking Makoto about random stuff, she does keep a neutral but friendly relationship with him. They aren’t super close but Akeno does like to hang out with him all the same.

Image Akeno really wants to be friends with Aziz. She finds him to be a lot of fun to hang around and hopefully she doesn’t have to do too much to teach him sign language. The only thing preventing her from befriending Aziz is that apparently, he’s a pervert for whatever he did in the girl’s bathroom. But other than that, Akeno really wants to get to know Aziz better and befriend him.

ImageTo Akeno, Hotaru is really fun to be around. Akeno really likes to visit the Orange Blossom cafÊ so she sees Hotaru a lot and likes to make small talk with her during her breaks. Well, as much small talk as a mute can make anyway. But Akeno really likes how friendly and cheerful Hotaru is even when she looks really overworked. She hopes that Hotaru can be successful.

Image Though it makes Akeno a little sad that Madoka doesn’t like her hugs, she still really likes to hang out with Madoka. His speeches about filmmaking really impress her and it almost makes her want to join him in one of his student films. Unfortunately, Madoka doesn’t exactly have the right role for her yet but he does keep her out of harm’s way, so that’s good.

ImageAkeno is really worried for the girl that lives in her room all day. Part of her wonders how she can even function by being in her room so often. Still, Akeno will leave her a present on Saturdays too so she can feel included in something. While she doesn’t want to push Menou on anything, she’s really worried and wants her to feel better.

Image Akeno sees Yoite as her best friend. He was with her since the first year of college and while he didn’t go to the same college she did, he still helped her feel comfortable in the brand-new atmosphere. He never judged her for being mute nor did he tolerate anyone who made her feel uncomfortable. Yoite is always someone Akeno can depend on when she needs a good friend to talk to.

Image Akeno really admires Kujo. She likes how loyal he is to his friends, she likes how he treats people with respect if they’re nice to him and she likes how he expresses himself with dyed hair and loose attire. Akeno wants to get to know Kujo a lot better along with his friend Aziz. But because of her being mute, she can’t really talk to him. And that makes her really sad because she wants to talk to him and other people.

ImageApparently, Nagisa is a local assassin. Whether it’s true or not, Akeno still wants to get to know her better. Sure, she may be a bit scared of her because assassins are naturally scary people, but maybe Nagisa is a nice assassin. Akeno can only really hope so.

Image Akeno has no clue about the world that Soichiro lives in but she really wants to go there! It sounds so cool and magical to her and she wants to pretend just like he does. She often draws him little dragons and castles so they can help Soichiro expand his imagination. Even if he doesn’t accept them, Akeno’s always very fascinated by his stories and wants to learn more about them. She even at one point gave him a shiny silver ring so he can add more to his occult magic.

ImageAkeno really likes Sora’s hair ribbon. It looks super cute on her and Akeno just tries to get Sora to wear more hair ribbons by making them herself. Aside from that, she’ll sometimes like to look around places to find where Sora works so the two can get to know each other better.

Image Noa always makes Akeno feel bad. Noa often speaks in hard words that Akeno understands a little but not by much. But, Noa is still Akeno’s roommate and she treats Noa with a lot of respect. They aren’t exactly friends but Akeno feels that one day they’ll get there. For now, Akeno keeps her distance and watches as Noa flies through school like it’s not a big problem.

ImageAkeno sees Kanade as really cool. She makes fireworks in her room almost every day and she seems to know a whole other language. She isn’t sure what the word “fuck” means in sign language but one day she’ll learn and she’ll have to ask Kanade when she can use the word. Innocence aside, Akeno doesn’t know Kanade all that well and her eccentric behavior just makes Akeno want to know more about her.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:53 pm

"I see all humans as beautiful~ Here are a few examples of wonderful ones!"

Image Cel is a very fun person to shoot the shit with. She has so many tall tales to tell about incidents that have gone on in the Blue Lotus dorm and Yoite likes to tell her about things that have gone on with his art club members and his school. That aside, he finds her to be a rather beautiful young lady and is lucky to have someone like her to talk to.

ImageThe color brown. Yoite sees Makoto and all he can think of is the color brown. Like, other people in the dorm tend to dress in similar colors as well but Makoto seems to dress in all brown and it agitates Yoite. Mainly because Yoite wants everyone to appreciate other colors as well aside from their favorites. Yoite wants Makoto to wear other colors aside from brown.

Image Yoite thinks that Aziz is really cute. The way that he performs pranks is utterly adorable to him and though the pranks usually cause more harm than good, he still looks forward to them every single time. He often wonders how Aziz can top himself in his most recent prank but is a bit scared of what happens when he does go extreme. Either way, he’s always in for watching Aziz pull off pranks.

ImageYoite is very fascinated with Hotaru. He’s always curious as to what the half Icelandic girl is up to. He’ll more often than not visit her cafÊ to get inspiration for his paintings and when she’s on her break, Yoite will chat with her about all kinds of things. He’s mainly curious about the beauty of Iceland and it’s fun to see Hotaru talk about it so passionately. He can also relate to her as he’s also very determined to be the best in his craft.

Image Madoka is seen as Yoite’s best friend. He’s always got Madoka’s back for whenever he needs it. A particular set needs an art gallery scene? He’s more than willing to lend his dorm room. He needs inspiration for costume design? All of the colors are presented for Madoka to pick. He needs a wingman? Well, Madoka doesn’t seem to interested in dating but Yoite does bring up a lot of good points so girls can take interest in him. Either way, Yoite is loyal and caring towards Madoka.

ImageYoite doesn’t understand Menou at all. Why would she hide in her room all day when there was a beautiful world outside just waiting for her influence to make it all the more beautiful? He tries to coax her out of her room as much as possible but when Menou doesn’t cave, he lets her have her time to herself. But he’s always worried about her and how she’ll be in the dorm all by herself.

ImageYoite can relate a little to Akeno’s struggles. His younger brother is deaf so he had to learn sign language just to help him adapt to life. He acts as a translator for the mute and finds her affectionate and happy nature absolutely adorable. He sees himself as a bit of a big brother figure for her and helps Madoka and Hotaru with guiding Akeno away from bad influences so that she doesn’t get hurt.

Image Yoite also likes Kujo and briefly wonders what his delinquent life was like. He mainly wants to teach him the art of spray painting in case he feels the urge to do something bad. That way, he can still be against the law but he can do so creatively and not dangerously.

ImageYoite really admires how skilled Nagisa is as an engineer. After seeing the cute little pet dinosaur, he briefly wondered if she would build him one too. He asked her but he doesn’t want her to be forced into making an animal just for him. He’s more than content with just having her around as someone to talk to. He’s mainly fascinated by how he got her skills and would like to know more about her.

Image Since Soichiro has eighth grader syndrome, nine times out of ten, Yoite can’t understand what he’s saying. While he’s not as inspired to make art out of him like Akeno and Madoka, he still listens on to his speeches and is almost impressed with how thorough he is in them. Part of him wonders if he could take up a job at public speaking one day.

ImageYoite is impressed at how responsible Sora is in regards to her job. Despite how lethargic he’s seen her act, she still goes to her job every single day. Yoite finds that somewhat admirable and likes to help her out by not being too clingy or pushy around her so he keeps his distance out of respect.

Image Meet probably the only person that likes Noa. Seriously, Yoite likes Noa. He mainly likes her because he feels like no one else would like her and the idea of Noa having no friends worries an extrovert like Yoite. So, he does his best to keep up with her intellect wise and likes to chat with her about different forms of art just to get her love for debates going.

ImageKanade is very rowdy and loud. Yoite believes she would be a lot of fun to have around parties so he likes to invite her to go with him to places whenever he can. Mainly to a lot of outdoor events just to see how well Kanade handles things. Mainly, Yoite just feels Kanade is a lot of fun to be around and would love to hang out with her.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:30 pm

"Well, here’s just a sample of the millions of thoughts that run rampant in my head about my dormmates."

Image Cel is a person that Noa feels is a good desk clerk. She keeps things as orderly as possible in an area like this and she doesn’t really feel like there’s anything to complain about against Cel. The only possible think she could gripe about is how Cel comes from the country but that just means a new area Noa can learn more about.

ImageNoa talks with Makoto a little bit but other than that, the two aren’t particularly close. Noa just finds Makoto of a similar intellect to hers and wants to know his opinion on certain subjects. Other than that, Noa has no real interest in him and is perfectly content with going back to her schoolwork.

Image Aziz is the exact type of annoying person that Noa cannot stand. It’s not as bad as her hatred for Madoka, but she dislikes how easily he gets away with pulling the alarming number of pranks he does pull. She scolds him and makes her distaste towards his craft known but she feels he wouldn’t listen to her anyway because of how many times he gets scolded. So, she just keeps her statements short.

ImageTo Noa, Hotaru works way too hard, is way too energetic in life and doesn’t really click well with Hotaru despite Hotaru’s best efforts. She just finds that Hotaru’s love of life is a bit unwarranted and doesn’t know how to convince Hotaru that she should have some form of realism. So, the most she can do is educate Hotaru as much as she can.

Image Madoka despises Noa and Noa despises Madoka right back. To her, filmmaking is the greatest financial failure can have because it’s next to impossible to be noticed in a sea of people who equally want to be notices with much more talent than he does. The more she tells Madoka this, the angrier he gets. Some may actually call her a troll because of this, but no, she just hates Madoka.

ImageNoa has never met Menou in her life but that doesn’t stop her from criticizing her bad habits. Staying in one’s room all day is never a good idea as it deprives the body of important vitamins that it needs for survival. The same goes with eating nothing but junk food and don’t even get Noa started on the eye strain caused by staring at a bright screen all day. That being said, she only says those things out of a small worry for her.

Image Noa does not understand why Yoite likes her despite how other people perceive her. But, she’s not one to go against a good thing and he would certainly be a solution to her parents always wanting her to have friends. So, Noa tolerates Yoite and is almost impressed with how far his art knowledge extends to.

ImageAkeno is the one person that Noa feels sorry for. Because of the injury to her brain, Akeno can’t talk. Noa understands this and tries to adjust her speech accordingly. She is trying to learn sign language so that she can help her roommate feel a bit comfortable around her and so far, the progress is slow but still there. Noa wishes she could be a bit nicer to Akeno but she doesn’t really understand or know how.

Image To Noa, Kujo is really hard to get mad at. He’s just following orders from Aziz so she can’t get too angry at him for the pranks. What she can get mad at is how loose his attire is and how impractical spiky and purple hair is. Still, she vocalizes her dislikes very minimally since she really doesn’t have the patience to deal with him or Aziz.

ImageNagisa is quite similar to Noa in terms of preferring to be all by yourself. One would think this means they get along well. They don’t get along well. She keeps her distance from Nagisa and Nagisa keeps her distance from her and Noa intends to keep it that way.

Image Dragons are not real. Noa cannot fathom how Soichiro believes in something make believe like princesses, dragons and that he’s an apparent emperor of a fallen region or something along those lines. Soichiro utterly baffles Noa and Noa is almost afraid of him in a way because he’s arguing against reality with his speeches about his world.

ImageAside from a mild interest in why she’s always so lethargic and yet so capable of doing work, Noa doesn’t really care either way about Sora. Sure, it might be nice to have a somewhat sane person in the dorm with her but that’s about as far as her interest in Sora goes.

ImageGood lord, this woman is loud. Noa has almost gone deaf because of how loud her music and explosions are. So, she doesn’t really like Kanade all that much. She keeps her dislike for her hidden though because she’s almost certain Kanade never listens to anything she would say.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:00 pm

"Really?"

Image Makoto finds Cel a very reliable and interesting individual. The two usually bond over movies and books and he also often comes to her every time he needs someone to talk to about his problems. They've got a bit of a cultural barrier but that doesn't get in the way of them being friends. Cel was one of the first women Makoto had a crush on and is still a bit infatuated with her to some degree.

Image Just from the fact that Makoto, being quite a patient and pacifistic person, went all the way to get him kicked out, it could already be inferred that Makoto finds Aziz to be a nuisance. He's rather annoyed by his antics but once Kujo entered the equation, is quite limited on how far he can go against him. He doesn't see him as a bad person per se, but that doesn't mean he wants to put up with any more of his antics once they start to be more trouble than fun.

ImageMakoto and Hotaru barely interact. What he knows about her is limited to the stories he hears from Menou over the chat which is very, very little though from what he was able to get from observing and hearing about her, she doesn't seem to be a difficult person.

Image Though he didn't exactly come to the city in order to instigate any competition with anybody, Makoto acknowledges the imposed rivalry with Madoka given that their talents fall in the same spectrum and that they were from two different schools. Outside from that, he does strive to maintain a professional relationship with him as to not cause any trouble.

ImageMakoto chats with Menou quite frequently, though he's not quite sure if he should try to approach her in person more often--given the experiences she's shared. Blue Lotus has a lot of rowdy boys around which makes him quite worried that he'll soon fall in the same category in her eyes. Makoto does find her quite attractive as well given that she seems to be his type.

Image Makoto finds Yoite a rather eccentric person in a whole different way that Aziz and Kujo are eccentric. His optimistic outlook and outgoing demeanor is quite different from the aforementioned two as well. For what it's worth, he seems alright albeit a bit weird in this man's eyes.

ImageMakoto learns some stuff from Akeno, which he appreciates. He is a bit worried about how naive she is and how she doesn't seem too bothered by Aziz's antics. Though he prefers to keep to himself, he would rather she hang out with him and not Aziz. He tries not to color her impressions on others though and lets her learn and forge her own by herself.

Image Makoto is quite wary around Kujo, given that when push comes to shove, he'll have no way of winning against the guy. As Kujo seems to be friends with Aziz, he's quite worried if the latter tells on him and forces a confrontation, which he's not sure he's prepared for. Otherwise, he prefers to keep his distance around him.

ImageMakoto's perception of Nagisa is quite neutral meaning that he feels that he doesn't know her too well to accurately state what he thinks of her. They attend the same school though different courses and schedules makes it hard for them to interact as well. From the time he saw her at the dorm though, she looks okay.

Image Soichiro is on a whole different level of weird though Makoto doesn't find his oddness bad at all. In fact, he's rather astonished as to how he is able to pull off an entire fantasy lore from thin air, baffling him. The two don't talk much but Makoto doesn't find him to be too bad.

ImageVery rarely does Sora and Makoto interact with each other--given that the former's always away somewhere and in the times she's actually indoors, she'll be too tired to socialize with everyone. He could sense she's quite troubled about something but couldn't quite grasp what it is. Their paths sometimes cross when they're heading back for the night but most of these walking moments are spent in silence.

Image Makoto has no problems with Noa, given that the two tend to think on the same frequency though Noa tends to be more of a skeptic than he is. Professional is one way he could describe his interactions with her as while they don't really resent each other's existence, they're not quite fond of each other either.

ImageFor some reason, Makoto doesn't find Kanade's loudness and antics to be too bad. Her energetic and unorthodox sense of humor may seem unlady-like to some people but he personally doesn't have anything against it. He is quite enamored with her craft and to some extent, her looks and personality as well.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 am

"It's a lot of responsibility but, I'll make sure I can handle it."

ImageTo Cel, Makoto's a good friend. She finds him pretty tame and balanced compared to the other boys. Not too rowdy and not too quiet and unapproachable. They share many interests and often trade movies and books with each other. Cel can sometimes catch his attempts to make himself seem a lot older than he is for whatever reason and that's about the only gripe she has with him.

Image If there's a name among the people that often makes it to her list of complaints, it's Aziz. She doesn't think he's a bad person but his rowdiness often annoys her and the other people in the dorm. It's her job to tolerate him but she has reported him to management several times, even if management doesn't really do anything about it.

ImageCel doesn't have any problems with Hotaru at all. Her energetic and bubbly air is quite relaxing and cute which Cel appreciates given how eccentric some of the other girls in Blue Lotus can get.

Image Madoka seems like a good guy from Cel's perspective though she's sure she's not the only one who thinks he should take it easy sometimes. He serves as a bit of a sharp contrast to Aziz in Cel's eyes, reminding her just how varied the residents of the dorm can be.

ImageCel's quite worried with Menou as she mostly stays in her room which isn't really healthy. She hasn't received anything of concern so far but she understands why some of the other residents report otherwise. She's not quite sure how to approach her though as it's not really her job to handle cases like this.

Image Given that he's a legal adult himself, Cel appreciates having someone like him to talk with as equals. She finds his stories very interesting and generally feels rather amiable to him. She often asks him to help her keep the others in line as they may listen to him more than they listen to her.

ImageCel's not as adept at talking with Akeno as much as the others but she could see that she is a good girl. Too good even. She can be a bit naive which Cel finds worrying and hopes the others do not take advantage of this fact.

Image Despite hanging out with Aziz, Cel doesn't really have anything against Kujo. Probably due to the fact that Aziz spearheads the operations therefore shouldering most of the responsibilities. She's quite baffled how such a tough guy like him could panic at the odd things going on at the place but doesn't really hold this against him.

ImageNagisa's another good friend of Cel's as she often crashes into her room when Sora's not around. She sympathizes with most of her plight and is always willing to offer a hand when she needs it. Her condition worries her a bit but at the very least, she knows Sora is capable of dealing with her attacks. She finds it funny how Nagisa is also quite scared of the weird stuff in the place though.

Image His delusions of grandeur aside, Cel doesn't really find a lot of things to gripe about Soichiro though his own antics may unnerve some of the other residents at times. He seems like a nice guy though...once you get past his odd way of speaking.

ImageAs she's often the only person awake whenever Sora comes back, the two have become rather close as friends. Though she is younger, Cel is able to see a budding maturity in her though she sometimes feel as if the girl's pushing herself too hard. She could tell she's hiding a problem of some sort though she doesn't think it is in her place to ask.

Image Noa could seem like a bit of a smart-ass to some but Cel doesn't mind. She likes how she's curious about where she came from, and is very much willing to share that information with her. Another aspect she likes about Noa is her logical approach which allows her to keep a cool head much like she does.

ImageKanade's energetic and loud nature makes her rather notorious around the dorm. She and Nagisa tend to crash in her place and she finds Kanade's aggressive demeanor interesting. Her interests are weird but then again, so is Nagisa's. She's often surprised when she sees Kanade acting a little cowardly. She doesn't really expect that.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:14 am

"All shall join the army of Tychondrius!"

Image The guardian of the Blue Lotus...or so Soichiro says. (He doesn't seem to acknowledge the security guard as a guardian.) He sees her as a rather headstrong and authoritative figure, though she has yet to believe in his realm. Having an ally like her to command the legions would be nice...that is if she actually did care about the ongoing war he was taking part in.

ImageAh, yes, the master of disguise. Soichiro considers him this due to his ability to blend in almost anywhere- referring to his rather generic appearance. As someone who strives to stand out among all of the others- of course! People must know when Tychondrius the Tyrant is coming!- he sometimes gets envious of how easily Makoto can blend in with the background. That said, he doesn't view him as much.

Image The dictator himself! He is almost as smart as the royal advisors of the Tychondrian Empire...now, if he weren't working against everyone in the Blue Lotus, he would be a good addition to the legion. Soichiro doesn't usually mind Aziz's pranks and the like, unless it directly involves him- in which he gets rather irritated but lets it slip, knowing that someday having someone like Aziz in the legion will lead him to defeating the Royal Family once and for all.

ImageThe messenger of the Royal Family. Soichiro does not completely trust her with his plans of grandeur, as that would mean telling a messenger of the Royal Family the big plan! She knew the infidel princess and the coward prince, and for that Soichiro cannot trust her completely unless she defects to his side. Her optimism helps around the dorm, of course, but as a demon Soichiro has no time for the happy little gestures she sometimes makes. ...He admits that the cakes at Orange Blossom taste good though.

Image Another messenger! Soichiro knows Madoka does not know the prince and princess directly, but he is close to their messenger, and he said something about seeing the cowards at the school he goes to! Not to mention that attitude and the fact that he's almost always uptight, Soichiro knows that he is not one to trust, at least if he wants his plan to overthrow the Family once more to succeed.

ImageA mere shadow. Soichiro doesn't know Menou or particularly care about her; the fact that she never comes out of her room gives him the idea that she senses his presence and is scared to come out- as she should! As they all should, in fact! Tychondrius the Tyrant will not spare any infidels when he awakens his full potential!

Image The lord of beautiful paintings. Soichiro has an appreciation for good paintings of nature- though he was rather accustomed to the paintings of him crushing the dragons under his feet back at home- but aside from his painting skills, Soichiro does not easily understand or care about Yoite. Oh well, at least he listens to the speeches. Granted, if he joined the wrong side when the war broke out again, Soichiro wouldn't hesitate to turn against him, but he was still gathering power.

ImageNow who was this? She was much too innocent for this world! Did she somehow end up here after being taken away by a storm from her parents? Soichiro has not granted her a title- she is far too naive to enter into the Empire of Tychondrius! And besides; she reminds him of that infidel princess.

Image The spiked juggernaut of the galaxies! Surprisingly, Soichiro can withstand Kujo's presence, and Kujo the same. They manage to get along on some points, and Kujo seems to be one of the few people who understands Soichiro's seemingly insane ramblings. Out of slight respect, Soichiro doesn't babble about his plans too often to Kujo- he would be a good addition to the legion, along with his partner in crime. They do sometimes have physical fights though.

ImageThe manipulator of machines and a shadowy assassin, Soichiro knows not to mess with Nagisa after she had slapped him clean across the face. It was, indeed, a foolish decision to ask if someone was an assassin- but her violent retaliation must mean that he had discovered her true identity and now she is retaliating to make him shut up about it! Soichiro admires the machines that Nagisa manipulates; perhaps one day she could build machines for his empire.

ImageKnown simply to Soichiro as the hardworking mortal, Soichiro applauds her diligence in her duties. As such, he doesn't interact with her often as to not get in the way, and he deals in his own business. He does recall she told him off for his way of speech...and that was the second time Tychondrius the Tyrant had bowed down to a mortal! It is not seemly for an emperor to do so!

Image Another nonbeliever! Another infidel! Noa is a disgrace to Soichiro's realm; how dare she shoot down the existence of Tyrannica and his realm?! Whether she joins his side or not, Soichiro will never forget her words about the matter! She will receive the wrath of Tychondrius upon earth once he emerges!

ImageThe inventor...he has a feeling he'll be seeing a lot more following in her footsteps next time. Soichiro doesn't completely trust Kanade- she apparently matches him in frightening off potential roommates and other people who live in the dorm with her mad experiments. He wonders sometimes if she practices fire magic; he had smelled and heard fire crackling many a time in her room, followed by a lot of cursing.

BONUS: ARCHENEMIES
Image The Crown Prince Balthus, disguised only as the up-and-coming musician Ridou Masahiro is Soichiro's greatest enemy! They have been battling for years, with blade and claw, by heart and mind; Balthus was the only reason Tychondrius was still fighting to emerge from hell! Soichiro believes it is his fault he has not come back to full power at all and wishes to settle things once and for all.

Image The infidel princess herself! Believe it or not, Soichiro had mercy...but she dashed that mercy by running off to the Royal Family's side! He offered her power and she declined it! What a foolish act! While he is willing to let her live after his battle with the Dragon Lord, he will not have as much mercy as he did the first time! That being said, he does appreciate how she is skilled in medical aspects. The last time he heard of her, she was studying at St. Gabriel's to be an actress...why an infidel princess would want to be an actress, Soichiro will never know or care about. That would make hunting her easier though.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:16 am

"Hey, you guys, wanna take this argument outside--?!"

Image One of the few people Kanade looks up to in the dorm- at least when she's not hanging out on her ivory tower- is Cel. She's one of the few reasons Kanade respects the dorm's rules, though she's sure Cel's had to deal with many of her past roommates' complaints about her. Not to mention, she has a really comfy unit in the dorm, and she's brave. Whenever Nagisa is not available- or the engineering student crashes over- she likes to crash at Cel's unit.

ImagePreviously a total scrub, now an honorary model-kit building friend, Kanade doesn't have much of an opinion on Makoto. While they don't have similar interests all the time, they get along pretty well on the few things they do have in common. During times where he has free time or isn't going home- and when everyone is away, technically- Kanade asks for his help on certain projects of hers.

Image Kanade likes to think that Aziz is some twisted form of businessman, like in video games. She hears a lot about his businesses in the dorm- mostly from Kujo, who...brags about it a little too much- and though she wasn't around during the girls' bathroom fiasco, she wished she was due to the confrontation with Nagisa. When she has free time, she tends to hang around him and Kujo to listen in on their plans though she doesn't always participate.

ImageHotaru's...a bit meh. Kanade doesn't really talk to her all that much- and besides that, she thinks Hotaru needs a little more excitement in her life than just working at a maid cafe and studying to be an interior designer. What about designing a spaceship?! What about designing a time machine and designing stuff in the past?! There are so many possibilities...and Kanade sincerely hopes Hotaru will at least consider one crazy idea of hers. Just one. Please.

Image Buzzkill- total buzzkill, aside from maybe Noa. Their arguments grate on Kanade's ears and she thinks Madoka's a bit too uptight all the time. He's too tense; he's not living life enough, he's just working through it. He's not going to get anywhere with that passive attitude, Kanade thinks. Then again, he doesn't talk to her often anyway, so she doesn't really care what he does.

ImageKanade wasn't even aware that Menou existed until she heard Hotaru talking to someone in the room and saw her name in the forms. She didn't acknowledge her that much until she had to return a ball to that room and saw someone else aside from Hotaru in there. She hasn't really spoken to Menou that much to have a good impression.

Image A guy who she thinks is a bit too obsessed with art...though as someone who's obsessed with building machines, she's got no room to talk. Kanade appreciates some of Yoite's stories and how nice he can be at times, but he's still a bit of a scrub to her. Less of a scrub than her friend at school, but still one nevertheless.

ImageNope. Nope-- Kanade knows that some people think she won't be able to resist Akeno, but Kanade is a horrible influence on her. She's gotten death glares over accidentally cursing in front of the mute. She almost discovered her secret stash. Keep Akeno away from Kanade, at least until she becomes less naive.

Image Kujo and Kanade don't always agree about a lot of things, but when it comes to dealing with other delinquents they've always got each others' backs. Kanade sometimes hangs out with Kujo and the two have arguments over their preference of loud music. Kanade doesn't realy mind Kujo's company sometimes, though she still doesn't entrust him or Aziz with helping in her projects.

ImageNagisa is probably Kanade's best friend in the dorm- as their rooms are directly next to each other- 302 and 303- Nagisa tends to hear Kanade's loud experiments and cursing a lot, and Kanade tends to evacuate to her room due to the lack of roommate (at least during the day). Kanade is still on Nagisa's shit list though, and she tries not to piss her off after the so-called "asssassin" of the dorm tied her up in a massive blanket and hung her on a tree outside.

Image Soichiro and Kanade don't necessarily get along, but as two solo inhabitants who scare off their would-be roommates they share the stories of how terrified some of them had been. Aside from that though, they find each other as too odd to hang around with- Soichiro thinks Kanade's too mad, and she thinks he's too crazy.

ImageIf Nagisa was already scary in her own right, her roommate is even scarier. Though envious of how Nagisa manages to get a taste of the food a culinary student makes, she definitely doesn't want to get on Sora's shit list- she thinks she already is, what with the frequent visits-. During one argument she had to back down even after making an offer to "take it outside"...long story short, Kanade just withdrew back into her room for the night and prayed to god she didn't die in her sleep.

Image Noa's a total killjoy. What with the arguments, and the facts, and the random trivial things that Kanade doesn't like hearing about. She's always so dull when having a converstaion that Kanade is surprised she made it this far with her skepticism! If she's so smart- then how does she explain the headless guy in 303's bathroom?!

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:21 am

"These guys can all reach for the stars!"

Image Due to being driven off by Nagisa after he had clung to her in a bout of fright, Kujo now relies on Cel as the resident brave person in the dorm. He likes to listen to her stories- at least when he has the time- and...really feels like he owes her an apology for the numerous shit she's caught him doing. That aside, he feels like she's a pretty, responsible person, and a good conversation partner.

ImageMakoto? The guy who used to be Aziz's roommate? Total scrub- Kujo personally doesn't have anything against him, considering a guy of Kujo's stature would easily win against the other. He does see him around online, and Kujo admits that out of the oddballs in the dorm, it's pretty easy to pick on the almost only normal guy. He sees that Makoto keeps his distance; a wise choice really.

Image The partner in crime- literally. Kujo seems to get along well with Aziz- after he had bailed the guy out from a group of angry would-be customers, they have been getting along in their businesses. Kujo sometimes asks him for favors, like getting the answer sheet for the preliminary exams- that Kujo ended up getting landed in Blue Lotus for getting caught cheating-. When not in their typical antics, Kujo finds him to be interesting. Boring course, fun guy.

ImageHotaru's...kinda odd. She's so normal- maybe even more than Makoto- that she's almost weird. He did hear that she came from Seven Stars, though and maybe that's an accomplishment on its own. Otherwise, Kujo doesn't really hang around Hotaru that much. Besides, she has Ikeda always watching her.

Image What a stiff. He's too serious- hasn't he ever heard of living life fast? As someone who's also been mostly ignored or is rather distant towards his parents, Kujo shares the sentiment, but instead of taking it as a challenge like Madoka did, he openly started rebelling. He does hear that he's into film-making; maybe he could just make an autobiography, if he wants to be noticed.

ImageWhat? Menou? Who's that? The girl that always talks to the scrub? So she's a scrub too- at least in Kujo's eyes. Then again, he hasn't seen her around often anyway.

Image With his behavior and love of art, it's a wonder Yoite's not on Kujo's scrub list. At least he's a popular guy though; Kujo's more notorious if anything. He doesn't really mingle with the popular crowd and maybe Kujo and Yoite's paths have crossed every now and then, and Kujo thinks they're on good terms...somehow.

ImageAkeno? The girl that's always with Yoite? She should probably do her best to stay back from Kujo. His gang is not that friendly. He's not a saint either, and it's not like someone as innocent as Akeno could change his ways. Kujo tends to keep distance and try to be friendly on the rare chances he has to approach her.

ImageThe terror of the Blue Lotus, the red-eyed assassin of the dark! ...Okay, so maybe Nagisa is not an assassin but the perfect chance to make up a rumor about that around the dorm came when Kujo saw her sharpening a kitchen knife after it went dull. She was even wearing a black coat and gloves; so he had to snap a picture and spread it online. The result was him getting chased out of the dorm and all throughout the local park. Kujo sadly hasn't learned his lesson.

Image Kujo understands Soichiro's ramblings, mainly because he's dealt with some guys that acted that way back in his old school. Some occult club or something. That aside, Kujo listens to Soichiro's stories a lot- he likes listening to the ones where Soichiro got into trouble and had to fight his way out. They tend to exchange fighting stories often.

ImageKujo rarely ever interacts with Sora- he probably interacts with Nagisa more. He only realy knows her as the girl who's almost always away- excluding Kanade, who wanders off at night- and is the apprentice of a rather fancy chef. He can only wish he could taste five-star restaurant food. He has to ask Nagisa for help with that.

]Image She's a nerd, and is a little too much of a bitch. Hey, at least Cel's used to his and Aziz's antics; when will Noa ever stop being a little too uptight around them? And what's the problem with spiky hair?! It's something that rockstars have!

ImageAs two loudmouths, Kujo and Kanade tend to be very, very vocal about things they hate and like. They're constantly shifting between being best friends and the worst enemies in the dorm. They don't always get along on music, but they do get along when it comes to running from the scary phantoms in the dorm.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:24 pm

"Hey guys! Anyone up for some sick beats?~"

Image Aziz finds Cel to be rather reliable, if not a bit strict. Seeing that she's been made to put up with a lot of his antics for a long time, Aziz can't really find anything to gripe about her, given that she's rather tolerant of most of the things he does. He appreciates having her around the dorm, if only for the fact that she seems like an authority figure within. Plus, she has a rather comfy room.

ImageEver since Makoto asked for him to be removed from their room, their interactions have ended up a bit strained. Not that they're completely mad at each other but Aziz tends to avoid the guy like the plague. Not that Makoto ever tries to socialize with him anyway but apart from that, he avoids Makoto because of some secret he has and would like to keep under wraps at all costs.

ImageIn Aziz's perspective, Hotaru seems to be one of the more amiable members of the dorm though the two don't really talk much. He does find her rather likeable though and he thinks she's capable of going along with most of the things he does for fun. On the other hand--

Image Sometimes, Aziz wonders what is it that he's done to set the guy off. He's quite confrontational for some reason and is always around Hotaru which means that he tends to run into him from time to time. He thinks Madoka needs to lighten up a bit, like most people their age.

ImageAziz doesn't know Menou too well; only the bits and pieces he can piece together from Hotaru. Nonetheless, on the rare times he has seen her, Aziz found Menou to be rather cute and attractive, both in looks and demeanor. Her shyness contrasts with his outgoing nature which is why he's always looking for opportunities to catch her off guard and show her his good points.

Image Finally, a guy with a sense of humor. Aziz appreciates Yoite's tolerance for his pranks in the same way that he appreciates Cel's tolerance. He finds Yoite a rather fun and interesting guy to hang around with and has often considered letting him in on the "operations".

ImageAkeno is a really nice person in Aziz's eyes and he also finds her to be a bit naive which does make her fun to mess around with but Aziz doesn't really want to take advantage of this, contrary to what some of the other people may think.

Image Aziz gets along with Kujo the most as more than just the favors they do for each other, the two often end up being partners-in-crime in most cases. He's the only one who's really in with regards to Aziz's operations and Aziz perceives him to be the brawn in their dynamic duo. They've already gotten into several troubles in the past and yet, Kujo still hangs out with him so he really appreciates having him around.

ImageAziz perceives Nagisa as a very, very alluring resident and it is no secret that he's crushing on her big time. As the old shower incident has already put him in a bad taste to her, he strives to impress her even more just by acting like himself. Apart from her aloof personality, Aziz also finds her tiny quirks cute in their own way.

Image Aziz doesn't really find Soichiro weird at all and is quite interested in what he has to say. He has actually gotten the lore of Tyrannica down to the letter and sometimes, he uses it on him in order to elicit his cooperation in some of his antics.

ImageAziz doesn't really know who Sora is--he wouldn't recognize her should they pass each other on the street. He's aware that Nagisa has a roommate but as he rarely sees her anyway, she might as well have been fictional in his eyes.

Image There are some people who seem just right for teasing and for Aziz, this person's Noa. Not that he's done anything yet as he's still on the lookout for the best opportunity to drop something on her. Her uptightness isn't as difficult as Madoka's but likewise, he thinks she should learn to lighten up a little as well.

ImageAmong the girls, Kanade seems to be the most willing to go along with their antics. He finds her very fun and, like Yoite, often wonders if he should let her in his operations though it seems as if she's already got her own going on. He occasionally comes to her for help with mechanical details as well.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:53 pm

"Hmm..."

Image Cel is usually the only person awake during the time she comes back so Sora has already struck up a friendship with her. Given that she's among the oldest residents in the dorm, Sora finds Cel to be quite an adept ear and shoulder to lean in on times of trouble. She's not as reliant on her as authority like the others but the mere fact that she's older than her makes Sora treat Cel's advice as something to be respected.

ImageSora has interacted with Makoto for quite a bit, usually on the late nights that she walks home from work. There is something about him she can't quite put her finger on though apart from that, she doesn't find him to be too interesting. She does respect his drive and passion though and legitimately believes he can make something out of himself someday.

Image Sora doesn't find most of Aziz's antics to be too much of a bother--given that she's gone half of the time he's around. She simply chalks it up to lack of attention and ignores him.

ImageSora doesn't know Hotaru too much to form any kind of impression towards her though she has seen her from time to time and she didn't seem to be too bad. She's got this energetic air to her which Sora appreciates.

Image Sora has only really seen Madoka--she hadn't really gotten the chance to know him properly. He doesn't seem to be as obnoxious as Aziz nor is he as laid-back as Makoto. Just the right demeanor, is all she can think of him.

ImageSora doesn't know Menou at all. All she knows of her are her name and room number. Otherwise, she isn't even sure of a face she can associate with the name.

Image Sora only knows Yoite from snippets of conversation with Cel. He seems interesting enough though she doesn't really get much opportunites to talk with him.

ImageSora doesn't know much about Akeno, apart from that she doesn't speak. At the very least, she knows her much better than she knows Menou given that the two sometimes, interact.

Image Sora and Kujo almost never interacts, only hearing about him from conversations with Nagisa. She never would have guessed him to be around the same age though. Three or four years older maybe.

ImageApart from Cel, Nagisa is the one person whom Sora actually has a solid grasp on. She's aware of Nagisa's condition as she is her roommate and has often helped her whenever it strikes. They may not always get along but they are at least capable of reaching a compromise with each other.

Image Soichiro stands at a bit of a mixed bag for Sora. On one hand, she appreciates him being not as obnoxious as Aziz. On the other hand, she finds his habits and way of speech its own brand of obnoxious and recalls telling him off about it at one time. She's not sure if he's doing it on purpose or not but so long as he's not causing much damage, Sora tends to just let him be.

Image Sora doesn't know Noa too much. She knows her to act as a bit of a voice of reason among the rest but otherwise that's it.

ImageWhile she initially didn't appreciate the visits and room crashes, Sora has learned to put up with Kanade over time. She's not too fond of her yet but she at least no longer finds her to be bothersome whenever she comes around. Nagisa seems to be okay with it too. Or is she? Sora doesn't really know.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:37 am

so i apparently cant edit these old ass impression posts so let me just post an update real quick:

ImageDescription about impression here

[font=chasm][center][img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170204/c41f96097db51c3ef40a904483a79ae9.png[/img]
    [hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/2Nr83Cg.png[/img][/left] [color=orangered][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/l77iMGx.png[/img][/right][color=sienna][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/Fz8PqDn.png[/img][/left] [color=blueviolet][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/DYtUQez.png[/img][/right][color=hotpink][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/PnX45G1.png[/img][/left] [color=crimson][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/GxWfhcO.png[/img][/right][color=gray][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/E3SLQLM.png[/img][/left] [color=mediumseagreen][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/nbjCSYa.png[/img][/right][color=lightskyblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/5YSOuJf.png[/img][/left] [color=slateblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qlq81Hh.png[/img][/right][color=darkred][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/SnYa74i.png[/img][/left] [color=goldenrod][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/2z6sHZV.png[/img][/right][color=royalblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/PIAiUCG.png[/img][/left] [color=mediumpurple][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/Aw8Qgo1.png[/img][/right][color=cornflowerblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/ELmQzT3.png[/img][/left][color=orchid][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/SbDsrIu.png[/img][/right][color=rosybrown][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/47h62iY.png[/img][/left][color=salmon][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color][/font]

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:00 am

//passive aggressive screeching

[hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/T5Lbg4o.jpg[/img][/left] [color=slateblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/iZEpNBQ.jpg[/img][/right][color=darkred][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]
    [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/giyr2vT.jpg[/img][/right][color=cornflowerblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
    [hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/ELmQzT3.png[/img][/left][color=orchid][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/47h62iY.png[/img][/right][color=salmon][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/SbDsrIu.png[/img][/left][color=rosybrown][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/LSAtYuZ.png[/img][/right][color=red][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/sbYOJah.jpg[/img][/left][color=darkolivegreen][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/5y403Md.png[/img][/right][color=steelblue][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/1D906qJ.png[/img][/left][color=olive][i]Description about impression here[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[/font]

if you guys are doing avatar updates too pls send them in so i can still edit this giant wall of coding cancer. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!