Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Gilded

The Gilded

a part of “The Gilded”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

In a world where wealth is based on the ability to possess beauty, revolution begins to brew, and no one is who they say they are.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gilded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Gilded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Please note that I am working on an OOC topic that will help build the world and tie up any lose ends I did not answer in the intro. Until then, please reach out and ask me if you have any questions regarding the universe, and I will try to answer them ASAP.

Other than that, this is where reservations should be made. Multiple reservations may be placed on a character that is listed as “Open” or “Reserved”. “Taken” characters are non-negotiable unless the previous owner has dropped out of the roleplay.

You are not required to have a face claim or dialogue color picked upon placing your reservation, but please get those to me as soon as possible. Additional characters may be added, but I would prefer we fill the roles I already have on the front (Gilded on one side, Patricians on the other). All face claims are negotiable, but I would like you to run them by me first for approval. You are welcome to use another character sheet as long as it includes all fields.

The roleplay will start with or without you in about a week.

Code: Select all
[font=FrankRuehl][center][img]HEADER[/size][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]Large%20image%20here[/img]
"QUOTE"
~ By Whom?[/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170206/552f363cf69f3b57ca16c80ba24de175.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]       

[left][img]gif[/img]   
[img]gif[/img][/left]
[center][u]FULL NAME[/u]

[u]NICKNAMES[/u]

[u]DATE OF BIRTH:[/u]

[u]AGE[/u]

[u]OCCUPATION[/u]
If a Gilded, write that here instead of occupation

[u]GENDER[/u]

[u]SEXUALITY[/u]

[u]DIALOGUE COLOR[/u]
(Put the Hex number(s) here)[/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170206/80a72db630c813fcb7b9a47e0f5e6fe9.png[/img][/center] 
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[right][img]gif[/img] 
[img]500xwhatever%20image[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/right]
[center][u]PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION[/u]

[u]PERSONALITY[/u]   
(Who are you, and why should we care right? This part should be at least two paragraphs long. What are your character's motivations? What inspires and frightens them, how do they act around friends and family? What are the flaws in their character? This should be the longest/thorough part of the sheet)

[u]LIKES[/u]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color](At least 5, I'd like it if you described why your character likes something, but it is not required)

[u]DISLIKES[/u]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color](At least 5, I'd like it if you described why your character dislikes something, but it is not required)

[u]FEARS[/u]
☠(At least 3, I'd like it if you described why your character fears something, but it is not required)[/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170206/d6d9d12088579cfa5ceba4fb71b7f035.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[left][img]500xwhatever%20image[/img] 
[img]gif[/img][/left]
[center][u]BIOGRAPHY[/u]
(Please have it be at least 3 paragraphs or so)

[u]MISCELLANEOUS[/u]
Anything else you want to add? Face Claim, Pets, Quirks?[/center]
[hr][/hr][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Gilded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:44 am

May I reserve a Gilded Boy and a Patrician Girl?

I currently don't know Face Claims or diolague color. I'll updated you on what I pick after I'm done with school.

EDIT

Face Claim: Lady Gaga || Age: Thirty || Patrician || Dialogue: #990012 || Thought: #C24641

Face Claim: Avan Jogia || Age: Twenty-One || Gilded || Dialogue: #307D7E || Thought: #4E8975

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Thank you for your interest! Your reservations have been marked down. Did you have a preference for the gender either character is paired with?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:59 pm

@Scarlet Loup
I'd like to take a crack at this. Awesome idea, by the way, Scarlet!

I'd like to take a male Patrician with the Jon Hamm face claim and a Gilded female with the Holliday Grainger.

I am on mobile so I cannot provide a picture and hex codes but I will get those to you whenever I can. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Hello love! Glad to see you! Do you know what gender you'd like those characters paired up with, by any chance? You don't have to know yet - just let me know eventually :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:17 pm

@Scarlet Loup
When you say paired up with, do you mean romantically?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Hey! Could I reserve a male gilded with FC: Theo James and hex code #7d1b31?

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:48 pm

AlwaysGone: Sure thing!

Sunshine and Whiskey: Not necessarily - although that can be part of it? I'll explain it better when I get the guide up, but basically that's usually what a Gilded is for even though reproduction with a Gilded is illegal. Technically, your character doesn't have to have one -- but I didn't know if you wanted to. I could potentially just list all of the Gilded and all of the Patricians and have them figure it out, but it's whatever everyone else thinks works well.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Scaaaaaaarlet, this is dope. I can't resist making a character or two. I'd love to reserve:

FC: Crystal Reed | Age: Twenty-three | Gilded | Dialogue: #c99806 | Thought: #ddc373
FC: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau | Age: Forty- five | Patrician | Dialogue: #772803 | Thought: #b76742

EDIT: After evaluating my life I'm only going to commit to one character right now. Also, I'll probably send in a semi-finished sheet because I'm still trying to figure out this world, and I want to be able to collaborate with whoever is my character's Patrician.
Last edited by supertoastgirl on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:07 pm

I would like much female Patrician to have a female Gilded and my male Gilded to have a male Partician please.
Last edited by Onica-Louis on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:57 pm

@Scarlet Loup
I would like the male to be paired with a male, if that's okay and the female to be paired with a male, too. Hope that's okay. :) If not, I am cool with whatever makes the story work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:55 am

Oh, and if we're giving you a preference, I would like my Gilded to be paired with a male. I'm cool with something else if that doesn't work out though.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:36 pm

All of your preferences are a-okay! If we don't get someone to fill a role, we can always have NPCs -- and I'm looking to make a second character so he/she can fill any role we still need filled.

Perhaps we could pair FC: Jon Hamm with FC: Avan Jogia? Can't work out any of the other ones yet, but I'll try to get everyone paired up if any new reservations come in.

Right now, based on what you all said we need:
Female Gilded for a female Patrician
Male Patrician for a female Gilded
Male Patrician for a female Gilded
Male/Female Patrician for a male Gilded (depending on what AlwaysGone has in mind)

No need to rush on them - we'll get it sorted out & I'll definitely fill one of those roles. And I'm hoping to work on some worldbuilding tonight to help answer any questions. Though if you have questions already, feel free to ask them here or message me about them.

P.S. - I'm not going to update the front page until we get completed characters just because it's too much effort to make the edits in case people drop. Looking forward to seeing all of the characters though!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Hiya! So my computer is currently cracked and I'm in the progress of trying to get it fixed. I'll be using my phone to make my characters/reply until the time being, so it might take me longer than 48 hours to finish my characters.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Yikes! Hope your computer gets back up and running soon! In the mean time, that's a-okay - since there aren't a ton of us, I'm not worried about ending any reservations. You definitely have time to get workwise before we start anything

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlwaysGone on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:11 pm

I have zero preference, you can put my character wherever you need him!

AlwaysGone
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 am

Hello, Love the idea. Reserving a female Gilded and a male Patrician, and I would like them both to be paired with the opposite sex please.

Face Claim: Nicola Peltz|| Age: Twenty-Two || Gilded || Dialogue: #541010 || Thought: #a33e3e

Face Claim: James McAvoy || Age: Twenty-Nine || Patrician || Dialogue: #060e2d || Thought: #2b3145

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:38 am

Also, Scarlet, I'm fine with FC: Jon Hamm with FC: Avan Jogia being paired.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:32 am

Luisa Dubois is basically finished.

I kind of just created a little world within this other world (she essentially was in a cult), so let me know if that's cool. I also left her background a little open ended because I wanted to discuss with whoever becomes her Patrician the specifics.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:47 pm

I absolutely love the characters I've seen so far, and their backstories all seem good! I apologize for not having any additional information up yet, but I'm going to work on that tonight and tomorrow to clarify any questions.

We'll look at filling any empty roles and starting the roleplay once a few more roles come in.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!