Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Wing City Elections!

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wing City Elections!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:05 am

Due to recent events, I am calling for all of you political people who wants a shot at becoming mayor of wing city! I will be organizing this event with the consent of a GM!

Commisar Ciaphas Cain shall be one of the runner ups! If anyone else wants to join up in the upcoming Wing City Elections of...whatever year! Feel free to join!
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Wing City Elections!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lil_kreen on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:27 pm

I'd like to put my stock broker Bristol Stacks into the running. Back on his feet from constant duty at the negotiating and researching table he's had a number of years managing hefty financial profiles.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lil_kreen
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Author Novelist Donated! Beta Tester Contributor Codeweaver Person of Interest Maiden Voyager Salesman Property Buyer Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Group Theory Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Just poking my head in to ask about what structure there will be for the election, if any. I'd be happy to have a hand in it.
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:45 pm

It has become more clear that being mayor of Wing City pretty much makes you govenor of Terra outside a few independent cities. In this regard Wing City is also the Capital of the Terran National Government itself as headed by Ylanne last I knew

Furthermore I'll toss Snowbund; my drunken Grand Jedi Master of the Order into the ring see how she does

I also voice Patcharoos thoughts of how we structure this, will it be on a pad or in a poll or what ?
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Well everyone when we discussed it, seem to agree a poll on here would be best option, but I am open to other ideas... Perhaps each candidate needs to make a poster or video and we let the video be voted on?

Also, I am considering running.

Currently confirmed running, Cole, Princess, Spec and Kreen.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemiKara on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Mayor Mr. E Mayor will of course run for reelection for his beloved city.
Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...

DemiKara
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Donated! Contributor Historian Completionist Maiden Voyager Lifegiver Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColeMaibara on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Cole Arkenach is running. Always trust a Wizard to fix magical problems.

ColeMaibara
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Cult Leader Greeter Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher7850 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:03 am

I shall throw my hat into the ring and have Albert C. Breach enter the Elections. He's a bit goofy, but he'd be better than some contenders.

Cypher7850
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Aha! This will be a polls election. Good old democracy...So this will be your standard be popular and see who people will vote on.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!