Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Immortal Ties

Graphics & Things

a part of “Immortal Ties”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

A string of fate twists itself around several Tokyo residents-- mortal, immortal, and neither alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortal Ties”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Graphics & Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:47 pm

GRAPHICS & THINGS

Hello Immortal Ties, and welcome to the Graphics and Things (Shipping Wars/Memes/random gifs) thread. This is a thread for all the graphics/memes/creations that you make/find that relate to one or many of our characters. If you have an otp, feel free to post it here with some supporting 'evidence', or if you have a brotp tell/show us why.

Basically, let your little creative souls go wild and create many beautiful things for us to enjoy.

I'll start us off with Marlon's Instagram, and Luciana's Instagram.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Re: Graphics & Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:17 pm

SO um, Seung likes to pimp out Alucio to Luciana when they're late on rent. Here is how it would go.
Perhaps

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:23 pm

@Dolly I made you something. I was listening to Hamilton while making this LMAO.

Not sure who is going to be next . . . any suggestions?
Last edited by Verix on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 pm

@Cloud HERE IS URS. I love you my dude. PErfect. I"M SORRY I DIDN'T GET THE SASSY SIDE OF LUCIANA . cries.FOR THIS ONE I WAS LISTENING TO Heather's the musical and a little bit of Cry Baby

@Jack here is KAEDE.

@layla MINAKO my CHILD who i want to hug.

they slowly got worse bc i didn't stop. why am I like this.

UM, if you want one PM me? ; _ ;

Verix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:51 pm

ADD MORE ART GUYS. PLZ.

here is BASIL. UP next is la verne and then a group meme photo. One of those 'draw your squad things'.

Verix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:55 am

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
But it still changes
Ever so slightly
Daily and nightly
In little ways
When everything stays

[ the actual art ]

Verix
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!