Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Triwizard Tournament

Triwizard Tournament

a part of “Triwizard Tournament”, a fictional universe by la.lune.

Everyone knows well about the Triwizard Tournament that is held at Hogwarts which welcomes Durmstrang and Beuxbatons students, but what about the rest of the schools across the world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Triwizard Tournament”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Triwizard Tournament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi guys! Please make your reservations here with your character's FC, hex code and Wizarding school.

For example my characters:
Alissa Salls / #993F3F & #AD9A84 / Ilvermorny.
Darin Blaine Wilkens / #5E938C & #6F7978 / Mahoutokoro.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Triwizard Tournament

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi there, your RP looks awesome :D
I'd love to reserve a role, if possible :)

School: Mahoutokoro
FC: Yamada Ryosuke
Hex Codes: #16ACC7 | #b0e0e6
Last edited by chrian. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:04 am

@Chrian Blaire, Thank you! And your reservation has been noted, I look forward to seeing your character.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Hey! I would love to join! Been waiting for a good wizarding world type rp! I'm in a bit of a rush but can I reserve two characters, a boy, and a girl.

First character
Fc: Matthew Clavane
School: Castelobruxo
Hex: #8CA7A9 & #648496

Second character
Fc: Bridget Hollitt
Hex: #D77345 & #FABDA2

EDIT: Alright I fixed it!
Last edited by συιʝα on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:55 pm

I've been jonesing for a new HP AU rp!

FC: Lorde
Hex:#0d0f57
School:Ilvermorny

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:23 pm

@Ouija & @Immayahoka, sounds good! Your reservations have been noted :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:30 pm

This rp looks stunning so I'd like to reserve a character.

Fc: Kim Hyuna
School: Mahoutokoro
Hex: #e9d0af & #8ac7db

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torrentwolf on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:31 pm

I'd like to reserve a character as well:

FC: Ben Barnes
Hex Code: #0020C2
School: Ilvermorny.

One question, my character would have a twin sister attending Ilvermorny. Does she need a separate character sheet or can she be an NPC?

Torrentwolf
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alice. on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:42 pm

I am an absolute potterhead and I am in love with this. I would like to reserve of course:

Faceclaim: Mariana Santana
Hex Code: #54abae & #9f79b7

alice.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:20 pm

I'd looove to reserve a male role for Ilvermorny!
FC: Raviv Ullman
Hex: #004080
School: Ilvermorny
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:59 am

@Alice, @Phnx & @TheGypsyQueen_13, You're all reserved! I'm so happy more people are joining this. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

@TorrentWolf, You're reserved also. And to answer your question, if you'd like to make her a character then feel free, however if it would be easier for you to have her be an NPC I'm fine with that!

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:07 pm

I've made a terrible mistake. I submitted my character then deleted it by mistake and now the rp won't let me submit a new one. o(〒﹏〒)o

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:32 pm

@phnx, Oh no! Is there anything I can do? I was able to view her before she was deleted but I don't know how to get her back.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torrentwolf on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:43 pm

@phnx If you click on the go back one page button on your browser (Provided you haven't closed the tab in which case just reopen it) then eventually you'll get back to the submit character app page. This has worked for me a few times and the app should still be there when you back up and if so just copy and save it.

@la.lune Thanks. My character's twin sister isn't a major player but I think I'll make and app for her as well.

Torrentwolf
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:17 pm

I will have my WIP in by the end of today, work why have you forsaken me!?

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:02 pm

@TheGypsyQueen_13, Haha that sounds good! I'm looking forward to see what you do with him.

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:54 pm

I'm actually having an issue finding good gifs of him so I'm just gonna change my FC to Corbin Bleu, I hope that's ok.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:39 am

@TheGypsyQueen_13, No problem. I'll just edit the front page for you now :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:57 am

Thank you so much!:)

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Almost finished with Ryu, if anyone interested in relationship of some kinds I'm always open :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!