Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Multiverse GM Applications

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Multiverse GM Applications

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:50 pm

Apply to be a GM of the Multiverse by PMing me, Patcharoo, with answers to the following questions.
This is more an application of interest than a test to see if people are ready to be GM's. I already have my eye on a handful and just want to gauge how ready new GM's will be. Don't feel pressured to get the 'right' answer, as a lot of these questions are about approach, resolution and maintaining the spirit of the Multiverse, which is all subjective and personal.

Looking for 2-4 GM's, depending on how many I feel are needed.
Apply before the 22nd this month.

1. What is the GM's role within the Multiverse?

2. A new player asks for guidance. What do?

3. A player has stopped replying to a scene that is tying up one of your characters that you need for another scene. What do?

4. A player has invaded the Multiverse/Terra/Wing City, disrupting many active roleplays. Players are upset/frustrated/tired of the situation. What do you do?

5. How would you go about creating an environment that allows new players and experienced players to collaborate together and build plot lines, both short term and long term.

6. Why do you want to be a GM in the Multiverse?
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Multiverse GM Applications

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavioliMan on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:50 pm

1. What is the GM's role within the Multiverse?
To help moderate the roleplay, make sure things are going smoothly.

2. A new player asks for guidance. What do?
Simple: Give said newcomer tips of the trade and help if they need it.

3. A player has stopped replying to a scene that is tying up one of your characters that you need for another scene. What do?
Well, I just wait. Usually things work itself out if I wait.

4. A player has invaded the Multiverse/Terra/Wing City, disrupting many active roleplays. Players are upset/frustrated/tired of the situation. What do you do?
If by "invaded" you mean troll, then give them a couple warnings then ban them. Right? Do GM's have the ability to do that?

5. How would you go about creating an environment that allows new players and experienced players to collaborate together and build plot lines, both short term and long term.
What do you mean? Do you mean like make it a place where newcomers aren't ridiculed for being newcomers? If so, I can do that.

6. Why do you want to be a GM in the Multiverse?
It seems fun to me, I guess.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RavioliMan
Member for 7 years
Author Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!