Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legends of Haven

The League and Mercs Apartment break down.

a part of “Legends of Haven”, a fictional universe by BenjimynFrankielyyn.

Heroes, they live among us. Some with powers, other without. All with one goal in mind, save their town and save their world. As there are heroes fighting for us there are those who are set on the destruction of all we hold dear.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The League and Mercs Apartment break down.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:14 am

Ok, so I feel the need to break down living arrangements just a little bit more. Admittedly, I was lazy and using paint so im using the same images on both to do the break down for where everyone lives. So here is is, I will update if you wish to have your character on a different level.

Also, its late so I will work on the coding later because its not sitting right.

Apartment 4A Apartment 4B
ImageImage
Apartment 3A Apartment 3B
ImageImage
Apartment 2A Apartment 2B
ImageImage
Apartment 1A Apartment 1B
ImageImage

Apartment 4A Apartment 4B
ImageImage
Apartment 3A Apartment 3B
ImageImage
Apartment 2A Apartment 2B
ImageImage
Apartment 1A Apartment 1B
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The League and Mercs Apartment break down.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:36 am

i was literally just about to ask about the living arrangement since you mention someone living across from Cora. glad i saw this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!