Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devils Above

The Devils Above

a part of “The Devils Above”, a fictional universe by druidquest.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devils Above”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Devils Above

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Devils Above"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Re: The Devils Above

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa Waifu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm

I'm intrigued, is this a WIP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa Waifu
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:17 pm

Nope! I just posted it before finishing the description, in case I had to leave before I finished.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord of Ravens on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:12 pm

May I reserve Lucifer?

Lord of Ravens
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Lucifer reserved!

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Howdy!
If no one is opposed, I'd love to sweep in and reserve Leviathan (he's my favorite of the seven princes. Probably because I already have a Leviathan character and I fell completely in love with him lol oops.)

Question: would you like us to include avatars/pictures in the form, or leave those out? :3

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Novelist Promethean Friendly Beginnings Recruiter World Builder Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:30 am

If someone hasn't already I would like to reserve Asmodeus
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:16 am

Both reserved! You can use images/avatars if you like.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:31 am

Is there a template or anything you want to see in our character profiles?

EDIT: Never mind. I thought I'd looked at the main page, but I apparently did not. lol. I'll send a profile as soon as possible.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Cool cool!

Now to decide if I want to just use the genderbent version of my own Leviathan or create someone new.

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Novelist Promethean Friendly Beginnings Recruiter World Builder Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Bam submitted.

Do you ever create a character out of nowhere and immediately you know they're your new favorites? Because that's me right now.

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Alright! that took a lot longer than I had intended but Asmodeus is submitted. :D

He was supposed to have been submitted last night but I fell asleep and then his entire character sheet was erased when the laptop died on my lap. Then he was erased again earlier today before I submitted because it logged me out for idling while I walked my dogs... Needless to say, Asmodeus's human disguise went from Persian, to Spanish, to the Italian it is now.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Ersatz Creed wrote:Alright! that took a lot longer than I had intended but Asmodeus is submitted. :D

He was supposed to have been submitted last night but I fell asleep and then his entire character sheet was erased when the laptop died on my lap. Then he was erased again earlier today before I submitted because it logged me out for idling while I walked my dogs... Needless to say, Asmodeus's human disguise went from Persian, to Spanish, to the Italian it is now.

Oh geez, I HATE when work gets erased. RIP. ;-;

I can't tell whether Leviathan is going to dote over Asmodeus like crazy and want to be his best friend or they're just going to avoid each other because she uses water and likes being mean to people

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Yep that is a great big turd of a time. I once lost an entire D&D campaign's worth of notes like that.

Still haven't decided whether to include gnostic theology in the setting. -.- Its not really a big issue aside from whether Satan's form being female is a mythology gag or a genuine character point though.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:31 pm

And to make things better, I put his name as Francesco Luciano but I put MY NAME on the Name slot xD so I edited it so it matches...guess he is a Spaniard after all xD.

Druid- I think itd be good as either but then again I guess that only makes the issue worse.

As for Griese, there is a meme that describes the solution :D

I imagine Asmodeus and Leviathan get along as a little Brother would with his Big Sister. Everything is fine and dandy on his end, until she starts manipulating water or takes a prank too far. And she is good terms with him until he decides to sweet talk her so he can something and she finds out he was using her.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:21 pm

@druid Oh gosh that SUCKS. ;-; I hate when technology goes and wipes out all your hard work.

@Ersatz That's perfect.

And she secretly gets jealous if he hits on anyone else and if anyone tries teasing him she's all "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT HIM YOU B*TCH COME AT ME I'LL CUT YOU"

I'm getting excited for this now. xD

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:59 pm

I have decided i will include... elements of Gnosticism. Sort of. For fun and profit.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:31 am

It looks like we have every character accounted for. Except Belphegor, but honestly, who even remembers him? lol

So are there angels in this RP too? Are they our antagonists, trying to ruin our fun?

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Yeah who wants to double up on Baal? One derivative is plenty, i say!

I do indeed have plans for them to put in an appearance... later. Michael will very deliberately not be showing up, however. So far I have plans for Zadkiel, Uriel, and Gabriel to put in an appearance, as well as Ramiel.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griese Lightning on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:38 pm

This is so much fun for me because I recently finished a book using the seven demon princes and seven Archangels and I'm just having a grand ol' time here like "lol Ramiel. lol what a sweetheart."

EDIT: that said is it bad I want to ask for permission to make more characters for this *shot*

Griese Lightning
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!