Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arsenal of the Nova

Arsenal of the Nova OOC

a part of “Arsenal of the Nova”, a fictional universe by LAMBSAUCE.

A group of four friends are tasked with stopping the Alliance and saving the Universe of the Nova from peril.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arsenal of the Nova”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Arsenal of the Nova OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAMBSAUCE on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:27 am

Oh. Hi.
This is the OOC for Arsenal of the Nova.
This is for talking out of your character about the roleplay itself.
HOWEVER
If you want to talk about someone something did, please use code right after that post, or at least quote it.
Last edited by LAMBSAUCE on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE?
-Gordon Ramsay

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LAMBSAUCE
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Inspiration Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Arsenal of the Nova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello there,

Say, i have some questions on this RP:

1.) Judging from the "pizza party, the space tag and the metal armoured knight" you've put out, i have a hard time to decide on a time scale in which to make a character: should it be darth vader, a cyborg, just some modern guy running for party, or an medieval character? I asume those weapons could also be a laser sword,a bazooka, or a sniper rifle?

2.) Except adventure, for what genre will the RP go? Do you already have a story in mind, or will it develope based on the actions of the participants?

3.) how often to post per week and how long needs the post to be?

Thanks for answering in advance!
If you happen to have a riddle for me - i will gladly accept your offer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Re: Arsenal of the Nova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAMBSAUCE on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:09 pm

We had some complications with putting in the knight in the first place, anyway. Plus, this is a Sci-Fi roleplay put in present day, so if you want to be a protagonist, you should be a modern guy, while if you would like to be an antagonist, it's future for you. ;3
Also, just make sure you're an active participant in the roleplay. We can't let one person just be there.

LAMBSAUCE
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Inspiration Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Arsenal of the Nova OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:17 pm

So in summary:
1.) the character should be of modern timeline if protagonist - and of the future timeline if antagonist - got that
...Still what about the Arsenal:
1.1) Firearms, lasercannons, Blades all allowed?
1.2) Do the weapons have special abilities (protagonist aswell as antagonist)
1.3) is there magic in this universe?

2.) So is there a planned story or not as of yet? If so i would like some background on the antagonists - to put it within the character sheet: i thought of my character being the infiltration squadron commander of some Empire (depending on the lore)
Maybe other people would want to join the squadron, otherwise ill put in some npc into the narration.

3.) Yeah well whats active for ya? Ill be able to post every weekend - however ill try to post more often
so yeah at least every weekend- except im on vacation of some sort - in this case ill tell you quite a while beforehead
The lenght of posts irrelevant to you?

I'd be glad if you could answer those for me, so i can start my character sheet.

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAMBSAUCE on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:55 pm

So in summary:
1.) the character should be of modern timeline if protagonist - and of the future timeline if antagonist - got that
...Still what about the Arsenal:
1.1) Firearms, lasercannons, Blades all allowed?
1.2) Do the weapons have special abilities (protagonist aswell as antagonist)
1.3) is there magic in this universe?

2.) So is there a planned story or not as of yet? If so i would like some background on the antagonists - to put it within the character sheet: i thought of my character being the infiltration squadron commander of some Empire (depending on the lore)
Maybe other people would want to join the squadron, otherwise ill put in some npc into the narration.

3.) Yeah well whats active for ya? Ill be able to post every weekend - however ill try to post more often
so yeah at least every weekend- except im on vacation of some sort - in this case ill tell you quite a while beforehead
The lenght of posts irrelevant to you?

I'd be glad if you could answer those for me, so i can start my character sheet.

1.1) I was thinking that every weapon should be melee-based, powered by an unknown space energy, but a very thick blade and a stone grip shaped like a T, not a lightsaber..
1.2) Yes. Every weapon has its own ability, but only for the Nova (the good side) and special members of the Alliance (the bad side)
1.3) No. Just space technology stuff.
2) Yes, in fact, there is. You in fact could be the infiltration squadron commander, trying your best to stop the Modern Nova from foiling your plan to take over the entire universe.
3) Tough missions should come rarely to the Nova, so your occupation plus your activity would be good together. Oh, and by the third fresh-from-the-farm rule, it says to keep your character detailed. This does include actions and dialogue.
Sorry about not answering your questions in the best detail that I could-or at all.

LAMBSAUCE
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:33 pm

No, don't be - thats all information i need- thanks

i wouldn't specify the shape of a weapon- escept of the "melee" attribute and keep the info for my characters special ability to myself and the GM (since i need it approved) first. I'll start working on my character sheet tomorrow.

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:51 am

Puh finally completed the character sheet- i hope this is detailed enough :)

Also LAMBSAUCE i think we need more people here to make this interesting :
could you please post here:

RolePlayGateway » Forum ‹ Roleplaying ‹ Out of Character ‹ Roleplayers Wanted

Maybe we'll find one or another person

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAMBSAUCE on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Alright then. We could use more than 3 people. I would say about 25 would suffice.
And say, that character sheet was pretty damn detailed. You could probably fix this barren wasteland we call the roleplay up a bit! How's 'bout it?

LAMBSAUCE
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Indeed! - it's time for a real ride:
though we wont get 25 people^^

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAMBSAUCE on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Oh, you'll see...

LAMBSAUCE
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Nice uncle sam post by the way- you just need to add : NOW! at the end ^^
this will take a while now, so you could use the time to work on the main page, or on your characters to give more detailed description of the situation. As you've seen i needed a lot of information to actually create my character- i belive you'll make it alot easier for other users by just describing the current situation in more detail, which will raise the chances of them joining the RP.

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAMBSAUCE on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:36 pm

That's a good wisdom.

LAMBSAUCE
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RobinHG on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:01 am

God dame Red. Your Char details are insane. Love them =3.
I'm very tired atm, maybe I will update mine after some time....

RobinHG
Member for 7 years
Author Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:13 pm

why, thank you! - Forgive me for being a detailed personality^^

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:22 am

It seems i'll have to add up some npcs
First one rdy
Last edited by Red_Cardinal on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RobinHG on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:00 pm

It looks like it yes.... so many people but only rarely someone on...

RobinHG
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:38 am

second one rdy ... I guess i could at maximum go for 1 more - but with playing over 4 chars i could aswell play by myself XD
Could you create the remaining ones? (for the good side at least - i got the bad guys covered^^)
Additionally, i could add up some exciting stuff to the introduction page (well i'll just send the script to LAMBSAUCE via PM - he is the GM after all, so he'll need to add the script)

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RobinHG on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Oh you mean me? I never roleplayed on two sides at the same time. And I'm really new to this side. I would like to start with a single char rp for me....

RobinHG
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:00 pm

whoa , i thought you chose the good side! - Well then i'll have to roll with 2 chars on the good side, but its still not enough - i thought of at least 5 chars on the good side.

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!