Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Upon Awakening

Upon Awakening

a part of “Upon Awakening”, a fictional universe by Mr.Sol.

A small group of people from our world, who went to sleep one day, and awoke not in their beds, but in a new world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Upon Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Upon Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Upon Awakening"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.”
― Elvis Presley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Upon Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:34 pm

Ohhh a nice and simply "dropped into another reality" scenario. I like it. I don't have time to create a character sheet atm, but I'd like to make a reservation please.

Woke.

I do have one question though. Can we use a picture for the physical description and does it matter what kind?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Mon May 01, 2017 1:53 am

this looks like a wicked rp. would love to reserve a female char. please. will get the sheet up as soon as i can manage c:

fox;;
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Mon May 01, 2017 5:36 pm

Zodia your reservation is noted. Yeah, you can use a picture. Just make sure it's good quality please.
Fox, please read the rules more carefully. But your reservation is noted.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 01, 2017 7:45 pm

I submitted my character, but it's not fully done because I didn't understand the Conditions part. Can you explain that more?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Mon May 01, 2017 10:24 pm

Alright everybody, sorry for the confusion about the conditions section. I should have put mental/medical in front of conditions. Does your person suffer from depression, are they unbalanced, sane, what have you you. Sorry again for the confusion.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Do they have to have a condition?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Mon May 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Nope. Completely optional.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Okay my character is officially done, but it's been so long since I made a profile that I forgot that once I put a character name in, I can't change it lol. So the WIP is stuck. I forgot I should have put it in the section under the name. Oh well.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Tue May 02, 2017 12:00 am

Its good. I really like your character btw, I'm excited to see how she responds. Though her hatred of surprises is going to get some exercise.

Also, this is directed to everyone, I will be making a narrator character to advance story and give scene descriptions, similar to a DM or GM.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Tue May 02, 2017 4:14 am

oh gosh i [woke] am so [woke] sorry! i swear i read [woke] the rules. just so determined [woke] to get a spot >.< please forgive me. I however understand if you cannot. I hang my head in shame. [char is over half done too c:]

fox;;
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Tue May 02, 2017 5:05 am

Lol you're fine. Don't worry. I'm still gonna accept it. Looks like all you need is the personality description and backstory. And everybody, I'm happily surprised at the reception of this RP. Y'all are some cool people. I'm happy with the characters being sent in.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Luna on Tue May 02, 2017 5:50 am

If I were to have a"woke"en in such an odd location I wonder how I would feel. I expect I would be very anxious and yet excited. Melancholic about the loss of my previous life and the prospect of a new.

P.S. Have you "woke" yet?

P.P.S. Please wake up so you can look at this.
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.”
― Mark Twain

Mr.Luna
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Tue May 02, 2017 11:29 am

I'm awake. Lol, welcome aboard.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue May 02, 2017 3:48 pm

You could say I "woke" up to this pleasant surprise...time to find myself a face.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 02, 2017 5:19 pm

LOL thanks. You can expect my character to be a grump in the beginning. I think she'll be more embarrassed to be seen in her PJs. I purposely picked those to show she still has a 'soft side'. I would actually wear something like that haha.

*Looks at the Narrator's picture* Great, now when his text comes up I'll have this actor's voice in my head the whole time. Thanks a lot Mr. Sol lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Intricacy on Tue May 02, 2017 5:29 pm

May I please reserve a character slot? (or two if you woke to balance out the genders)

*Sorry, I meant 'want'...

Intricacy
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Tipworthy Group Theory Inspiration Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Tue May 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Intricacy and Nekohina, your characters are reserved.
Zodia, you are most welcome!

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Tue May 02, 2017 6:28 pm

And Intricacy, if you wouldn't mind, another female character would be lovely. We're at 5 males and 2 females.

Also, y'all can expect a narrator post on Thursday, around 1000 Central Time Zone.

I'm really looking forward to this. Let's make a great story.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 02, 2017 7:07 pm

You know, it's rare that there are more males than females. Normally with these there's more females. Nice to see the polar opposite for a change.

I'll admit, I am liking all the male eye candy though ehehehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!