Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Akita's Seasons

Akita's Seasons General Conversation

a part of “Akita's Seasons”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akita's Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Akita's Seasons General Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 17, 2017 12:16 am

This is the place to post any general comments or plot discussion - really just anything! Feel free to have conversations with your fellow roleplayers, whether it pertains to the RP or not. Get to know each other! <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Akita's Seasons General Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLucid on Wed May 17, 2017 4:47 am

Alright, almost done with my character! Just got his history left and any extra info if need be. I hope the other necessary roles fill up soon so we can get started ^^

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's characters~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuLuLucid
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 17, 2017 10:55 am

I just redid my character. If need be I can always take up another character, but I do want to give others a chance.

Kura, have you tried advertising this RPG in the Roleplayers Wanted section of the OOC forum?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 17, 2017 1:00 pm

@Zodia195

I'll take a look at her in a little bit. And yes, I posted it last night.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu May 18, 2017 9:51 am

I tried advertising the rpg in another rpg group I am in. I hopefully I won't get into any trouble. I basically said what kind of rpg it is and asked others to PM if they want more info. I know I can get into trouble if I directly link the rpg in those OOC forums, so I hope it all works out.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon May 22, 2017 1:05 pm

I apologize for not finishing Astra yet! She will be done hopefully later today. I had to travel all day yesterday, but now I am home with tons of free time, haha.
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon May 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello people! Kura invited to this party, so I figured I should drop by(as the charming GIF above shows you) and introduce myself. I'mma snatch up Role 3. I don't think anybody had that did they? Hope not since I'm almost done him.

Well that's about it. Later taters! CUTUP OUT!!!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Hey thanks!! Hopefully we can get more people here. I've tried advertising this in the only other active rpg I am in, but no one has responded. I haven't checked, but has Kura been on today? I pmed her earlier today.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLucid on Tue May 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Heyo~

Just wanted to show that I'm still here. Sorry I've been kind of silent, very busy preparing cosplay for the convention this week.

If it's not claimed by the time I get back, I could take Role 1. I may or may not change the face claim for the role if that's alright. Though I won't be able to start on the character sheet until next week after I get back.

@CutUp
Tak is shorter than RL me haha. I like him!

Look forward to role-playing with everyone! I was thinking, is there a way to throw this roleplay back up at the top of the roleplay section? Will changing the picture or summary do anything? I think it just needs more viewing power. It's an excellent roleplay, I'm surprised it hasn't filled up already.

LuLuLucid
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Tue May 23, 2017 11:21 pm

I will also post to show I am still here and active. I am nearly done my character of the Senior/Merciless Star. She will be done by tomorrow. I am also surprised this hasn't filled up as quickly as I thought. I wish I knew more people on this website, but unfortunately those I used to talk to are all gone. :/

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 am

Well, that leaves at least Summer guy and Role 4. There's the Merciful Star, but I feel those other 2 I mentioned are more important. I'll pick one of those but. I'd rather pick the female, but I am open to playing males.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 24, 2017 1:00 am

@Everyone

I'M SO SORRY FOR GOING MIA.

To be honest, some personal stuff has been happening the past few days so I really haven't had the chance to get on. That and I currently don't have a laptop charger so I'm basically relying on my cousin and her charger, smh. I plan to get a new one soon, though, so hopefully this won't happen again.

@CutUp

I fucking love you man. I'm so glad you decided to make an appearance lmfao. I'm checking out your character right now.

@LuLuLucid

As far as I know, there isn't a way to push it back up to the top. However, I plan to repost in the Roleplayers Wanted forum. Hopefully that helps kick a few people over. If it doesn't, though, I have no qualms taking on another character (obviously, since this is a roleplay that I created), and a couple of people in here already offered to help with that, too. Plus, I enjoy it better when there aren't a large number of people in a roleplay. It makes things less confusing and a lot more tight knit.

@Belshazzar

Don't sweat it! I'm in the same boat. I'm just lucky CutUp is still hanging around! He and I go back, ain't that right homes?

@Everyone

Anywho! I'm getting the main page updated right now, and then I'll see where we're sitting at roles-wise for what's still open. Hang tight, and I'll post an update here in the forums!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 am

Hey there, Kura, I am working on the Summer guy and hopefully I'll have it done tomorrow. Just giving you a head's up.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri May 26, 2017 5:55 am

@Belshazzar

I'll need you to complete your character sheet within the next 48 hours or I'll be forced to reopen your role for someone who will submit a completed character.

@EveryoneElse

Push your friends to come join! As of this post right now, we have two male and one female role(s) open! I can't wait to get this kick started!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 am

@Everyone

I just wanted to let you all know that my second character, Reiya Himura, is all done except for her description of her personality! Feel free to take a look!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri May 26, 2017 10:35 am

There is one person I am thinking of asking since this person does seem to be reliable. I think Lulu mention he/she (don't know the gender, sorry Lulu) might pick up Role 1.

My chars are the only singles out of the siblings lol. So I hope they get much needed love.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Fri May 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Oh...um, sorry. I only had a few things left, and many people had histories or other things left to do, so I assumed it was alright to leave it.

I am finished now.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri May 26, 2017 9:52 pm

Lol Bel, I love your character. I am curious on how quickly she'll find the seasons. I can't help but wonder if her interactions with the siblings will be what ultimately causes the humans to know the siblings are well, 'gods' lol. Because it's bound to happen.

Oh I did contact an rpgier I know (only met the person early this month, but he's been a few completed RPGs and in the rpg we're in he is active OOC wise too), so hopefully he'll want to join. If not, I did ask him if he knew anyone who would be interested in this kind of rpg.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Fri May 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Oh probably! She'll most likely reason with herself that she could just wipe the memories if humans ever figured out, but they'll probably slip out of her grasp somehow! Hahaha. I'm excited to start. :3

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat May 27, 2017 12:07 am

LOL, if she tried taking away the memories of so many people at once, she could put herself into a coma lol. FYI, best of luck in getting a spot in that vampire rpg.

Good news too, the person I asked to check out the rpg said he'll look at it when he has time too. From his profile, he tends to stick with male chars, which is another reason why I asked him.

So Lulu, you may not have to take up Role 1 if he decides to reserve that one.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!