Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akita's Seasons

Character Relations

a part of “Akita's Seasons”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akita's Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 17, 2017 12:18 am

Alrighty everyone! This is all set and ready to go! Have fun!

Code: Select all
[center][img]fontmeme their name![/img]
[img]Gif/picture here pretty please![/img]
[font=]♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[color=]Friends[/color]
[color=]Potential Romantic Interest[/color]
[color=]Neutrality[/color]
[color=]Enemies[/color]
[color=]A couple of words that describe your character
"Quote from character"[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170524/c2c08b17e1b17749511b1bc0694235f7.png[/img]

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/tak-tachibana]Takeo Tachibana[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/ryou-orako]Ryou Orako/Winter[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/natsuo-orako]Natsuo Orako[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/yuji-kenta-kentarou]Yuji Kentarou[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/nixon-sparx]Nixon Sparx[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[hr][/hr]

[img]Oh dear, another gif/picture![/img]

[hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170524/e6a0511c3eac11443473320d69dc7b6e.png[/img]

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/velonix-orako]Velonix Orako/Autumn[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/kazumi-orako]Kazumi Orako/Spring[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/reiya-himura]Reiya Himura[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/astra-blackwell]Astra Blackwell[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/akitas-seasons/characters/azusa-yamanouchi]Azusa Yamanouchi[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] | [/font]

[hr][/hr]

[img]Last gif/picture, I promise![/img][/center]
Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:10 am

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
Friends
Potential Romantic Interest
Neutrality
Enemies
Mature, Outgoing, Temperamental, Self-Critical, Perfectionist, Elegant
“Aw, Earth is certainly a beautiful place, but the people here are weird.“

Takeo Tachibana ~ ”I am still on the fence with this guy. It’s pretty obvious he has a thing for Harmony, but how he addresses her isn’t something I 100% approve of. My sister seems to like him though. I’ll be keeping an extra eye on him.“ |

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ ”If only Pheobus could be more like him ug. Ellyion is a real sweetie, but OMG I wish he’d allow me into his room to decorate it more! He lives like a spartan! Still, my baby brother is more mature than Pheobus. I can’t recall the last time I saw him get angry.“ |

Natsuo Orako ~ ”Mr. ‘Overprotective’ himself huh? Okay, despite on how ANNOYING he can be, I still love the idiot. I just wish he would learn some tact and stop using his height to his advantage. I still trust him though and that’s vital for our stay on Earth.“ |

Yuji Kentarou ~ ”And I thought my brother had an ego. Still this man is interesting to say the least. *Blushes slightly* I can see why girls fall for him at a drop of a hat though. I certainly won’t be one of them though!“ |

Nixon Sparx ~ ”I do like Nixon, but oh gees, he really gets on my bad side when he joins in Pheobus’s antics. You’d think he’d be a better example to my siblings and myself. However, he’s extremely loyal and makes Harmony smile and that’s a plus in my book.” |

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ ”Aww, my precious little sister. I really would do anything for her. She deserves to be happy after what she’s been through. Now if only her room could be as clean as her soul . . . .” |

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ ”*Giggles* What can I say? I love being me!!! I wish I had mother’s patience though.” |

Reiya Himura ~ ”Omg, she’s almost like a carbon copy of Harmony! I’ve noticed how she’s acted around Ellyion hehe. I have plans for her and my brother will thank me for it hehe.” |

Astra Blackwell ~ "I want to like Astra, I really do, but she seems to take her job WAY too seriously. However, there’s no denying her dedication to our family and I know she did a lot to help Harmony. I do find her a bit more reliable than Nixon though. I just wish she would smile and have fun for once." |

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "Oh this girl is pretty interesting to say the least. The fact that stands up to my brother is already a good thing, especially since my brother tends to scare women as a rule. Only thing I am worried about is what would happened if she was pushed too hard." |

Last edited by Zodia195 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Kind, Soft-Spoken, Motherly, Charismatic, Naive, Over-Protective
"Only a fool trips on what is behind him."

Takeo Tachibana ~ "He's extremely rude, crude, blunt, argumentative, coarse, annoyingly sweet at times, and his eyes - his eyes are so mesmerizing to look at. Wait, why did I say that? I mean, I guess he can be sweet in his own way ... And even when he insults me, it doesn't seem like he truly means it ... Plus, there's something ... Familiar about him ... But you'd better not tell anyone I said these things!" | ☺♥

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ "My baby brother, who acts like another big brother to me. I love him to death and beyond, but sometimes, he and Phoebus can be suffocating." | ☺

Natsuo Orako ~ "Phoebus is my big brother. Along with Ryou, he stiflingly protective, and sometimes he completely smothers me. I need to be able to live my life, but it's hard to do that when my siblings are constantly involving themselves in everything that happens to me." | ☺

Yuji Kentarou ~ "He reminds me a lot of Nixie! He's kind of arrogant, but I bet he's a real sweetheart deep down!" | ☺

Nixon Sparx ~ "Nixie! I love him so much! He's like another big brother to me, and he's taken care of me for as long as I can remem-oh ... Forget I said that, hahah. But he's definitely taken care of me for most of my life, and I can remember being really little and him telling me stories of when he was human. I always wondered what it was like to feel ... Human." | ☺

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "Me? I'm nothing special, I promise! Let's move on, please!"

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "Aurora is just less of being as protective as Phoebus and Ellyion - it's super annoying. I get that I'm kind of a baby, but that doesn't mean that I can't watch out for myself. The only reason I can put up with it is because I know it's out of love, not malice, and because she isn't near as smothering as our brothers are. I just wish she would let me breathe sometimes. Not to mention she can be slightly passive aggressive without meaning to be." | ☺

Reiya Himura ~ "She's like a mini-me! Sweet, timid, but very easy to get along with! I enjoy having conversations with her - it's pretty difficult to run out of topics!" | ☺

Astra Blackwell ~ "Astra can come off as really scary, but I know that deep down she's a really kind woman. She wouldn't have done for me what she did if it wasn't so. She put herself at risk just to help me - and that's a debt that I will spend the rest of my life trying to repay. I feel really bad for leaving home with my siblings and possibly getting her in trouble, but it was time. Time for all of us to grow up." | ☺

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "I don't like her. Something just seems ... Off. I already have issues trusting humans in general, and she only helps to solidify my feelings. I absolutely hate anyone who lies, and she does it far too much. Plus, I don't like how Phoebus and her get a long so well. She doesn't deserve him, and I'll make my views quite known, if she ever decides to take a step further in their so-called 'friendship' - because what kind of friendship is built on lies and deceit? Not to mention she's extremely rude. She's unfiltered and her words are cruel. I can't stand anyone who goes out of their way to hurt others with malicious statements."

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Intelligent, Timid, Reliable, Warm, Trustworthy, Practical
"Never waste your feelings on people who don't value them."

Takeo Tachibana ~ "I barely know him, but what I do know is that he's trouble. It doesn't take a genius - even though I am - to tell that he's a delinquent. I try to keep my distance, and I doubt that anything more than a neutral air could develop between myself and him. From what I've seen, though, he's become weirdly ... Close ... To Ryou's sister, Velonix. Maybe it could be for the better?" | ◑

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ "Oh, Jack Frost? He's ... He's very kind ... And has an extremely cute pet mouse named Yuo ... Not to mention that he's incredibly handsome ... Wait, don't tell him I said that!" | ☺♥

Natsuo Orako ~ "That's Ryou's older brother! I respect his brain power - his intelligence matches mine, and it's very rare for me to find someone as smart, or even smarter, than I am. I enjoy having intellectual discussions with him! It's not often that you find someone that you can have a conversation with who provides factual evidence for any given debate." | ☺

Yuji Kentarou ~ "Annoying. He's too full of himself, and far too materialistic. It must stem from all those years of being built up for his acting and having a pretty face. All I can say about him is - meh." | ◑

Nixon Sparx ~ "I'm sorry, who? The name doesn't ring a bell, but it's definitely unique!" | ◑

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "One of Ryou's older sisters! She's very sweet, and quiet like I am. I wouldn't say that I'm sweet - if anything, I'm more of a chicken than anything else - but I see a lot of my qualities and traits in her! Not to mention we have a lot of similar interests. She could almost be my sister!" | ☺

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "She's Ryou's oldest sister. She's extremely intense, but just as pretty as she is stubborn. She also gives really good advice, and despite her slightly passive aggressive attitude, I can tell that she just wants to protect her siblings. Why she's so defensive of them is beyond me, but hey, who am I to judge?" | ☺

Reiya Himura ~ "M-M-Me? N-No thanks! Next qu-question please!"

Astra Blackwell ~ "I-I'm afraid that I don't know who that is ... Her name is lovely though!" | ◑

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "Oh, you mean the girl who works at the shrines scattered across town? I don't know her very well, but she seems a bit troubled, if you don't mind my wording. Or perhaps it isn't Azusa that's troubled, but instead something to do with her home life. I live nearby her place of residence, and it seems that her entire family has fallen onto hard times. Of course, I'm not just one to pry and ask her straight out what's going on, especially given the fact that we've only ever spoken in passing. Her intensity and standoffish attitude couldn't have just developed from nothing; it definitely stems from a heavy burden being placed on her shoulders from a very young age. Although we aren't close, I wouldn't mind sitting down to lunch with her, if only to pick her mind. Plus, it doesn't seem like she has a lot of friends, so if I can bring a little bit of happiness into her life, I would be more than happy to give up an afternoon or two to listen to her talk. God knows how much just talking to someone can help, and although I've seen that she's not very honest in the responses she gives some people, I'm not one to judge. She must have her reasons, just like I have my reasons for the things that I do and say. I hope that one day she'll be comfortable enough to speak to me as a friend!" | ◑

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Arrogant, Charming, Jester, Wise, Fearless, Confident
"Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore."

Takeo Tachibana ~ "That little bug? He's trying to steal my cute Harmony away from me! I will not have it! Such a pretty little thing belongs with someone equally as beautiful - Me!" | ☠

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ "Ellyion's too boring - he never wants to do anything fun. He wants to just sit and watch others, and rarely interacts with the people that he's watching, even if they're his siblings. So boring. Bah." | ◑

Natsuo Orako ~ "Oooh, now Phoebus is fun as hell. I love watching him push Aurora's buttons. Watching her face slowly match her hair color is just too good of a sight to miss! It's even more fun when I help him to do it." | ☺

Yuji Kentarou ~ "Ah, the young padawan. He still has much to learn in the art of charming the ladies, but with a little bit of tutelage under my watch, he could become nearly as successful as I am! I enjoy people who are on my level, even bugs, and this boy knows his shit." | ☺

Nixon Sparx ~ "Me? Well no shit, I love myself. I mean, do you see this face? It's fucking gorgeous! Could you honestly look in a mirror, see this, and not resist loving the view? Plus, come on, I'm pretty fucking awesome."

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "My little pumpkin! She's so cute, and so sweet - I could just squeeze her until she pops! I'll be damned if I'm going to let that little bug steal her away from me - she's my little Loo Loo!" | ☺♥

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "Oh, Ms. Bubbleglum. Yeah, I try to avoid her when I'm not helping Phoebus play pranks on her, or help Phobeus bug her, or help Phoebus blah blah blah ..." | ◑

Reiya Himura ~ "She's such a little cutie! She's like a smaller version of my little Loo Loo and I love it! I'm sure I could charm her with my dazzling eyes." | ☺

Astra Blackwell ~ "Ah - my sexy Senior Star. If only she could loosen up a little bit - maybe then she could have some fun, preferably with yours truly." | ☺

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "I've never been one to back down from a fight, and this human girl is like fire. On the outside, she seems cute and sweet, but once she opens that mouth, you should probably watch out. There's a fierceness to her that's unequaled, and I'd love to get a taste." |◑

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:31 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Headstrong, Direct, Honorable, Impatient, Protective, Intelligent
“Oh, I always have an opinion on others, wether they like it or not is their problem.”

Takeo Tachibana ~ ”I trust NO guy here, other than my brother or Nixon. What is up with this mortal anyway? If he harasses my sister one more time, he’ll definitely be getting it!“ |

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ ”One of the most honorable people I know. I know I can always count on Ellyion to protect our sisters. Where he gets his patience from, I’ll never know.” |

Natsuo Orako ~ ”I am proud to be the son of my parents and I will never let them down.“ |

Yuji Kentarou ~ ”I don’t care what Aurora says about this guy, he’s NOT like me! At least I actually put effort into my duties and take them seriously. All this mortal does is stand and look pretty! And why is he always around Aurora anyway? Gees, do I have keep an eye on this guy too?“ |

Nixon Sparx ~ ”Oh I could on and on about how much I enjoy Nixon’s company, but I’ll keep it brief. He always comes up with the best pranks, but still takes his job seriously and is on the same page with me as far as Harmony goes.“ |

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ ”Harmony is a little cinnamon roll that needs constant protection. She may be younger than I, but she often acts like the oldest. I wish she wouldn’t take the weight of the world on her shoulders. I would do anything for my little sister.“ |

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ ”It’s always interesting to push Aurora’s buttons, but I would never intentionally hurt her though. If she’d stop being so bossy than I wouldn’t have an issue with her. I wish she wasn’t such a perfectionist though and stop being so hard on herself. At least she knows when to have fun. Just don't let her near a stove please?“ |

Reiya Himura ~ ”This mortal really surprises me with her intelligence. I will be the first to admit I misjudged her to be like any other ignorant mortal. She reminds me of Harmony too.” |

Astra Blackwell ~ ”Astra is one of the few to intimidate me. I honestly feel like I let her down by not watching over Harmony when mother and father took her to Earth all those years ago. I refuse to do so this time. I do dread her finding us on Earth though. She’s going to be mad that’s for sure.” |

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "Oh gees this girl is a thorn in my side. I know I can be intimidating to ladies in general, but I at least try to treat them with respect. Still this girl gets mad with a drop with a hat. I'll give her props for being courageous. And if I am being honest with myself, I don't like how some guys look at her. I don't get the looks Aurora gives me either when this girl is around too. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was up to something. And normally she is!" |

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:32 pm

[font=]♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Sarcastic, Aggressive, Meticulous, Loyal, Insecure
"Not to be rude, but I honestly couldn't care less about your opinion right now."

Takeo Tachibana ~ "If we're to go by reputation he's someone I'd rather let the police handle as opposed to talking with him. But I can empathize with getting dealt a bad hand and a reputation that goes with it." |◑

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ "I hear he's a good guy and all...but he's weird. Can't put my finger on it, he just seems a bit off to me." |◑

Natsuo Orako ~ "He's infuriatingly obstinate, borderline possessive at times...yet is refreshingly sincere. Sure he has his snippy moments, but I don't have much room to complain there." |♥

Yuji Kentarou ~ "Nope, no way, not ever - I don't like your ego, I don't like your personality stay away. I've already got enough crazy and selfish people in my life thanks very much... okay maaaaaybe I'm exaggerating." |☠

Nixon Sparx ~ "Never heard of him...sounds like a cheesy stage name though." |◑

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "Seems nice enough, but I really don't have an strong impression of her. Rather than lack of association it's more like things are quite pleasant but we don't see eye-to-eye on a lot. " |◑

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "I really like her a lot and she's great to get along with - both as a friend and someone more mature to just have around. I think she enjoys having me around despite my more tomboyish disposition but at times it feels like she walks on eggshells around me because of it." |☺

Reiya Himura ~ "I guess you can call it a book lovers camaraderie? The two of us share an interest there so we happen upon each other more than just casually - and put very loosely she doesn't live far from the shrine I'm in charge of so I like to think we get along." |◑/☺

Astra Blackwell ~ "...Is that an anime character? I mean no one REALLY names their kid Astra, right?" |◑

Last edited by Nekohina on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:33 am

Note- I am post thing this for Bels.

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Manipulative, Cruel, Organized, Honourable, Domineering
"I have no time for discussing others -- what a trifle matter."

Takeo Tachibana ~ "I know little of the humans I'm dealing with, but I know all I need to about this one. He's dangerous and violent. I will do anything to keep him away." | ☠ ☠

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ "I appreciate his season the most. Winter has always been most favourable. He has always been of a delicate nature though…I especially do not want him being hurt. Humans are too cruel for him. But….if I must, I will use him as a pawn to bring the others back." | ☺

Natsuo Orako ~ "He is intelligent, something I appreciate deeply. Though I do not appreciate warm, sweltering weather, I admire his protectiveness towards his siblings. This does not mean, however, that I am going to allow their earth exploration to continue. He is very overprotective, of his sisters especially. I can use this to my advantage. " | ☺

Yuji Kentarou ~ "Oh, I have heard about this “actor”. Let me guess…self-absorbed, narcissistic? What terrible traits. He will do nothing but harm the seasons. Maybe not of his own maliciousness, but definitely through his own ignorance. He needs to stay away just as much as the other humans." | ☠

Nixon Sparx ~ "He doesn’t take anything seriously enough! Half the time he’s joking around or staring in a mirror at himself. But I can’t help but admire the path he took to become what he now is...I know he is stronger than even I like to admit. Honestly, I….I’ve always had a soft spot for him. Maybe because he felt more like an equal than the seasons, who seem like children to me. I get jealous sometimes of how much he cares for Harmonix…I know, it’s silly, it’s stupid, it’s…disgustingly human, but…maybe one day I could let go and enjoy my time with him. I know that can’t ever happen though.”| ☺/☠/♥

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "Ah, what a pain this one has been. Of course, I do not hold a grudge against her. It was completely out of her control. Whenever I look at her though, I am just reminded of my failure. I am reminded that my job is to keep her and the others away from earth and humans. I am not against using her lost memories and self against her." |☺

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "Ah, the eldest sibling. She may love the animals of earth, but I know the humans are too much for her. She has been very complicit in her sister’s outings to Earth." | ☺

Reiya Himura ~ "Hmm, I do not know much of this human. If she is involved with the seasons however, then it is enough to consider her my enemy." | ☠

Astra Blackwell ~ "Me? I don’t have time for me. I have a job to do. I can’t relax for even one moment. Although someday, I would love to…maybe try and enjoy something a bit. Do something for myself. But I can’t let the Sun and Moon down. I have too much riding on this mission." | ◑

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "Tch, what a temper on this one! She needs to stay away." |☠

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:42 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
"Spoiler alert, I don't like anyone, and no one likes me. It's better that way."

Takeo Tachibana ~ "Just another dumbass who made the mistake of giving a shit, and then got burned for it." | ☠

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ "Snow White doesn't go bothering me so I don't go bothering him." | ◑

Natsuo Orako/Summer ~ "Yo Samurai Jackass, you wanna play the protective older brother? Go for it, keep your weirdo sister away from me, cause she just can't take the hint. Though if I wanted to hear your opinion I would have shoved my hand up you ass, and move your mouth like a puppet." | ◑ ☠

Yuji Kentarou ~ "So long as the arrogant bastard keeps away from me we ain't got no problems. Don't belong in his world just as much as he doesn't belong in mine." | ◑

Nixon Sparx ~ "Ain't nobody I give a shit about." | ◑

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "S-She's.....such a weirdo! Why doesn't she leave me alone like everyone else?! B-but....there's just something....I don't know different about her. Guess she's another dumbass who makes the mistake of giving a shit. Just a matter of time before she gets burned. Though sometime tells me she's already knows what that feels like. G-Geez...what am I saying? She's just....just some weirdo....that's all." |

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "She seems like a bitch, but so long as she keeps away from me we won't have any problems." | ◑

Reiya Himura ~ "Keeps away from me, I keep away from her. Works for me" | ◑

Astra Blackwell ~ "Am I suppose to know who that is?" | ◑

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "She seems like an uptight bitch. But so long as she doesn't go bothering me than I got no problem with that." | ◑

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:57 pm

ImageImage
Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Humble ~ Detached ~ Patient ~ Polite
"You should never assume the contents of a scroll by the quality of its paper, just like you should never judge a person by the first impression they make."

Takeo Tachibana ~ "He's certainly a lively one, isn't he? Tachibana-san has a lot of energy. I think he's very tough, but he's not very careful with his words. I'd rather he be a little more respectful with the way he speaks to Harmonix. His actions can be worrisome..." ◑|☠??

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ "Oh, uhm, I'm not sure of myself, I guess. I'm not very impressive. Not compared to my older siblings, at least! Let's see...I guess I wish I could be stronger and more assertive, like Father. I'm not all that interesting so I won't ramble on, haha~" ◑|☠??

Natsuo Orako ~ "Big Brother Pheobus is amazing! He's like father is in many ways. I'm a bit jealous with how straight-forward and honest he can be in any situation. I feel relieved knowing he''ll always be there for us, even if he does tend to tease Big Sister a little too much at times." ☺|☺

Yuji Kentarou ~ "I've always thought actors were interesting. The way someone can take on a completely different persona purely for entertainment is impressive! Kentarou-san is really out-going and brave. He acts a little silly around Big Sister Aurora. I think he enjoys her company." ◑|☺

Nixon Sparx ~ "Well, he's certainly not the shy type. Mr. Sparx has a very, how should I put it, he has a very bright and sturdy atmosphere around him. Sometimes I wish I could act as carefree as he does. I trust him, and I do feel guilty for putting more work into his hands by having to hide when we left for Earth." ☺|☺

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "Harmonix is my dearest sister. It's difficult to be around her sometimes, as awful as that sounds. She's so bright and kind and her presence is uplifting, but I..I'm still struggling with what happened to her. I love her very much and I'll do whatever I have to to protect her and make sure she's happy. Sundown is my best friend." ☺|☺

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "Big Sister's abilities are really incredible! Aurora has always had a fierce, but graceful attitude. Phoebus and her might have their disagreements, but Aurora never backs down and I really admire that about her. I couldn't ask for a better eldest sister." ☺|☺

Reiya Himura ~ "I didn't know there could be someone smarter than Big Brother until I met Himura-san! The way she so deeply cares for animals is truly estimable. She's very passionate, and of course if Yuo has taken a liking to her than there is no doubt that Himura-san is an exceptional person. I wonder if she enjoys music?" ☺|♥??

Astra Blackwell ~ "Miss Astra is one of the most hard-working people that I know. Though, she very rarely made herself present when my siblings and I were younger. I've only heard her speak a few times and only to Mother and Father. However, if Mother and Father chose her to watch over us then I'm sure she's very skilled and respectable. I hope Mother and Father weren't too upset with her when they discovered that we were able to sneak by..." ◑|☺??

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "Yamanouchi-san has a lot of similar qualities that Big Sister Aurora has, only her fierceness is even more prominent. Phoebus might even have met his match, haha~ I suppose she can be a little harsh, but I'm sure she has a warm heart. Her strong presence can be a little overwhelming for me though, so I'm still unsure on how to interact with her." ◑|☺??

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:28 pm

I am posting this for Bels, since she's having a hard time posting them.

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Magnetic ~ Adventurous ~ Egotistical ~ Flirtatious ~ Self-Indulgent ~ Kind-Hearted
"Oh trust me, I know what people think of me!~ Who cares what I think of them though? It's not like they really know me..."

Takeo Tachibana ~ "Is that the guy that works at the bakery? I think my mother has complained about him before. He's probably not a bad person, but I just can't see myself being a friend to him..." | ◑

Ryou Orako/Winter ~ "That's the guy with the white hair! How weird is that?!? Oh, he's Kazumi's brother too. Anyway, he seems pretty nice I guess, but a bit too quiet for my tastes....he's never going to get a girl that way!" | ◑

Natsuo Orako ~ "Heh, I can tell he doesn't like me much, but that won't stop me going after his sister! I like to tease him as much as I can, it's fun bothering him! ~" | ☺

Yuji Kentarou ~ "What do I think of myself?! Well, I've got great genes, I can make girls scream my name at the drop of a hat, and I have a pretty awesome comic book collection if I do say so myself....wait, are you writing that last part down?! Don't do that." | ☺

Nixon Sparx ~ "Heh, who is that? Is that a stage name? I don't think I know the guy." | ◑

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "She's pretty chill. The girls in that family have some good genes though...she's almost as cute as her sister ~" | ☺

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "She's....something else. I can flirt with all the girls, have anyone I want, but...I just want her attention. She's such a goody-two-shoes, so I don't know why I care! ...Something about her just lets me relax though. I want to be around her more." | ♥

Reiya Himura ~ "She's a goddamn know-it-all, that's what she is! I bet she acts nice, but probably thinks everyone else is dumber than her....I mean, in some cases it's true, but it doesn't make her better than them! I mean, maybe she is actually nice, but....I don't believe her act! " | ☠

Astra Blackwell ~ "Another person I have never heard of...wait a second, is this a quiz? Is she some important person or something? Am I going to fail?" | ◑

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ "Yeah, her family owns the shrine. I've heard she can be a bit of a jerk sometimes. I think our personalities would clash, honestly." | ◑/☠

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!