Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Descendant Academy

Descendant Shenanigans

a part of “Descendant Academy”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

An elite academy for the proteges of the universe's most powerful heroes... And villains. PM if interested - Always open to adding awesome characters :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Descendant Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Descendant Shenanigans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm

x
D E S C E N D A N T x S H E N A N I G A N Sxxxxxxxxxx
x

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
Feel free to talk about... whatever here xD hahah this is our free range chat haha. Where we can plot, plan, chat, goof off and be weird... Well... I'll be weird lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Re: Descendant Shenanigans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu May 18, 2017 11:39 am

I just realized that... I have all my OOCs figured out that it might be confusing where to post and shit. If and when I've approved a reservation, you can stick them here if you'd like :) This is just the standard OOC board for this RP. I just named it Shenanigans to keep my mind straight from the other OOCs. Sorry about that :p I wanted all my assets up before starting the RP.
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Thu May 18, 2017 4:47 pm

I Just wanted to say that the aesthetics of the front page are gorgeous, and your organization is phenomenal. I can only hope that I will have time to join, if I can ease my writing schedule as well as outside responsibilities. If I can't find time, I hope all goes well and I will be watching from afar. :)
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu May 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Oh thank you :) I really appreciate that! It took a lot of work but I'm really happy with it. Well you're always free to read along... And I never really "close" applications to RPs like this. I don't let it get bogged down with a bunch of people but if you get a chance later and want to try a reservation down the line we can always discuss it :) I'm always in my PMs, and Academies always take new students lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri May 19, 2017 1:29 am

Alrighty... For anyone wondering and or looking... We need a fuck ton more dicks in this RP lol. So until the playing field is leveled I'm cutting it off for female characters unless you give me males because we need them.

Edit:
Yeah ok... we have DOUBLE the chicks to dudes. So yeah, no more gals until we even out.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat May 20, 2017 1:35 am

That awkward moment when my coding is "too long" for RPG >_> so I have to overflow characters into the rules on my intro. Come at me RPG lol xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Sat May 20, 2017 1:47 am

haha yeah I was wondering what happened! oh boy rpg

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat May 20, 2017 2:21 am

I've had RPG do this to me before on other RPs. If the the intro code is "too long" then it won't let you submit it or whatever. So I'll just put overflow into the rules section... but honestly I don't think I'll be letting in that much more. Maybe one more writer, so we should be good :p

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon May 22, 2017 1:00 am

*dances into the room* ♪The fun has arrii~iived!!♪

I was promised werid, I expect werid.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon May 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Weird what? I never said anything about weird lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue May 23, 2017 1:11 pm

We have a rather plentiful numbers of chars, it seemed LOL
When do you think we can get the show on the road?

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue May 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Ummm... I mean depends on when the CS are done. If they're done or mostly done by the weekend I can sometime this weekend. But there are a lot of half finished WIPs right now. So idk if that's a possibility.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 am

The character sheet for Liz is finally finished! I may have been indecisive when trying to make those graphic, I hanged my mind so many times! lol

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed May 24, 2017 3:07 am

Scar.- wrote:Weird what? I never said anything about weird lol.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Fri May 26, 2017 10:32 am

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm here ! Sorry for being so absent, my birthday was this week and it was all a bit hectic, haha. My little babies should be done by Saturday and I'll be sending out relations, if anyone has any prior ideas feel free to message me, I'm all for drama, ships, the whole shebang. :,) !

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon May 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Hey everyone, I apologize that the intro is not up yet. This weekend has been HELL moving my grandma into assisted living. I've been so exhausted. I fully intend on cracking down on this intro post when I get home from work tomorrow. I was just too tired tonight. I am so sorry :(

I have most of the relation PMs out, just waiting on some responses and finished characters!!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Tue May 30, 2017 5:07 am

WAIT A MOMENT
i've just been to the old descendants roleplay page to have a look and
I swear I didn't know this before
I did NOT realise there was also a Petra Maximoff there!
am s h o o k

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue May 30, 2017 3:48 pm

DUDE! I didn't realize that wasn't you! I thought you just brought your character back! O_O *mindblown*

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed May 31, 2017 5:45 pm

HELLO PEEPS, I already told Scar but I'm going on a road trip from June 2nd until June 8th, and I won't be able to post bc, you know, there's no wifi and stuff on the road... anyways, I'll see you guys in a week then !!! I'll be active all of today and tomorrow morning but I have to pack up so yeah sucks

LOVE YOU PEEPS HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE AN INTRO POST BEFORE I LEAVE WISH ME LUCK FAM
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Alrighty, so I have a question for you all and it's up to you what we do. Since lightningpoint is going to be out for a week we have a couple choices as to what we can do.

1 . Wait for them to return before starting round 2 of posting. This gives us all the chance to solidify relations, finish CS of those who don't have them finished, and lightning's characters will get the chance to pop in "on time" like the rest of the characters.

2 . Do another round of posts that will include just banter and what not between the characters as they wait for the training exercise to start.

3 . Once everyone has posted, I started the next round with the training exercise being explained. It won't start just yet... And you'll understand why when I write the post, but Mycroft, Phil and Alfred will explain the exercise and all that junk. Then lightningpoint's characters would be a wee bit late for the training. (but this may not even happen like that because we don't know how long it'll be before everyone gets their posts up)

I'm open for discussions on the issue. I'm perfectly fine with waiting for them to return and get a post up... But I wanted to see what everyone was thinking :)
Last edited by mjolnir on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!