Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No-Go AA+

Student Interviews

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Student Interviews

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Been dying to ask the characters some silly questions?
Ask them here!
It could be What If, Would You Rather etc.
This thread is created for the intention of harmless good fun.
No roleplayer is obliged to answer every question if they are uncomfortable.
Try to keep questions away from RP posts respectfully eg. Do not ask about who they are taking out to an event. Some things are meant to be surprises.
If you receive a question that is a potential spoiler, you can use the spoiler function or not answer at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Student Interviews

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:24 pm

I guess I'll go first since no one else has yet...

Question to Devone: Would you rather make out with Bishop or sit on Kei's lap?

Question to Misaki: Which do you prefer... Aeon/Kazuki or Ryou/Kazuki?

Question to Chase: What if you weren't in Inryoku during that pocky game? ;)

Now I must go to church and confess my sins. n_n

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:01 pm

KazeNoKitsune wrote:
Question to Devone: Would you rather make out with Bishop or sit on Kei's lap?

Devone: "Make out with Bishop? Why would I do that--"
Her brain's imagination:
Spoiler: show

Devone: "That's absurd! I'd take sitting on someone's lap any day."
me: Kei has a fear of girls..
Devone: "Oh? In that case, I'd be delighted to sit on my junior Watari-san's lap."

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Misaki: "U-Uhm.... I prefer both?"
Me: Pick ONE. Just one.
Misaki: "Wait... I have to pick? That's not fair! Fine... Aeon x Kazuki..
Me: Why?
Misaki: "T-That wasn't the question!"
Me: So?
Misaki: "Because... finding out who the Seme would be would be marvelous. If there was a Yaoi manga about them I would by all the volumes~!"
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:52 am

Question for anyone:
You're stranded on a deserted island.
Pick one person to be stuck with you.
Pick another person to try to find and save you.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Heeelllllloooooooooooooooo everybody, Iā€™m Talk Show Entity and welcome to the show! Today weā€™ve got a great schedule planned for everyone involved. We got a little bit of this, little bit of that, and we got Death Grips later in the night, because thatā€™s the most fitting musical group to close out an interview show involving characters in a romance story!

Our first guest today is one Johnathan Farelliiiiiiii!

ā€œHappy to be here, man.ā€ Johnny replied as he leaned forward in his chair. As the narration resounded through the studio, the foreigner flinched, suddenly unnerved. ā€œWhy are you narrating tha-ā€œ

So Jay- may I call you Jay?

With hesitation, Johnny nodded. ā€œWell, yes but that doesnā€™t-ā€œ

Jay-san, as they say. Do you know what the -san suffix means?

ā€œI honestly have no idea what it means exactly, from a specific definitionā€¦ but I know itā€™s like, an honorific type of thing. I know Japanā€™s big on family honor nā€™ all that good shit.ā€

Mind your language.

ā€Sorry man. I grew up in the ghetto.ā€ Johnny held up both hands apologetically. His face suddenly made a puzzled face as he wondered why the narration continued out loud.

All good. It just makes my editorā€™s job harder the more you curse.

ā€œI wouldnā€™t wanna make a brothaā€™s job harder.ā€

Anyway, weā€™re here with all the hard questions. How thick are your muscles?

ā€œWhatā€¦?ā€ Johnny Farelli stared at Talk Show Entity, then towards Camera 2, then towards the in-house audience. ā€œIā€¦ I dunno, man. I mean, how do you measure that?ā€

Next question! The foreigner flinched at the sudden outburst by the host. What girl is your type?

ā€œWell, man. thatā€™s a pretty loaded questionā€¦ Like, kindness is definitely a must, but I dunno, right now I just feel like girls and guys- theyā€™re people, theyā€™re all different. I dunno what a ā€œtypeā€ really means anymor-ā€

Any you fancy?

The foreigner blushed, obviously an admission that he did fancy someone. ā€œNo, shut up. Thatā€™s not true.ā€ The foreigner lied badly. ā€œThatā€™s not a lie, dude!ā€ He also lied. ā€œHey come on man, thatā€™s just not cool.ā€ He finally told a truth. ā€œOh for fu-ā€œ

NEXT QUESTION!! The foreigner once more flinched. Johnny Farelli began to show extreme discomfort even though heā€™s sitting in a $5000 chair- Thatā€™s American dollars too, so itā€™s hella expensive in Japan.

ā€œItā€™s not like thaā€¦ Wait, are you seriou-ā€œ The foreigner was about to stand up so as not to soil such an expensive chair with his low-born, Well-toned body, as well as his somewhat sweaty gymnasium clothing- which he had worn to the interview.

Johnathan ā€œJayā€ Farelli, time for an actual question brought up by our fine audience in the studio tonightā€¦ Uhā€¦ Jay?

Johnny Farelli was looking up, towards the other stages where other interviews are happening. ā€œYo whatā€™s happening with that cutie with the purple hair up there? She looks like sheā€™s... hyperventilatin' or somethinā€™. Is she alright?ā€

Donā€™t mind Misaki, Jay.

ā€œI dunno man, those eyes look bloodshot to hell. If thatā€™s some nasty shit, I gotta help-ā€œ

Sheā€™s just thirsty. Just answer the question, Jay.

ā€œThirstyā€¦? What the hell does thatā€¦ā€ Johnny grimaced as he strained to figure out what that meant. Like a meat-head, he decides to continue without incident. ā€œMan what was the question agaiā€¦ Wait, what did you call me?ā€

Johnny Farelli, youā€™re stranded on a deserted island. Pick one classmate to be stuck with you, pick another to try and save you.

ā€œ... That's... a pretty good question.ā€ Johnny pondered the idea. He appeared to be rubbing two brain cells together at least. With an unamused glare towards Talk Show Entity, the foreigner finally responds. ā€œIā€™ve done some wood chopping for Larsā€™ folks whenever they got a bonfire goinā€™. Weird thing to do in Cali, but it was fun to chill with the Boyz. I think whoever Iā€™d pick to be on the island would have to be someone who can do what I canā€™t for survival.ā€

Youā€™re thinking on this too much, Mr. Farelli. I thought you were supposed to be dumb muscle.

ā€œWell, I passed that entrance exam, didnā€™t I? Shi- I mean- the exam was pretty hard, man.ā€ The foreigner smirked, ā€œAnyway, I think Iā€™d probably bring Bishop. Dudeā€™s a hell of a swimmer. Together, weā€™d be able to catch as much fish as we need. As for the rescuing partyā€¦ I dunno, maybe the police or something? Thereā€™s people who make that sort of thing their jobs.ā€

Then imagine one of your classmates as a rescue worker.

ā€œFair ā€˜nuff, alright. In that case, itā€™d have to be someone weā€™d both be happy to seeā€¦ whoā€™s also a pretty tough cookie in order to work hard to find us. Iā€™m thinkinā€™ Rhys-san or Fuyu-chan in that case.ā€

Well thatā€™s about enough time we have for today. Johnny, do you have any questions for your classmates?

ā€Uhā€¦ I dunno man, if I had questions for my classmates, Iā€™d likeā€¦ ask them myself, ya know? Why even have the middle-man here?ā€

Because itā€™s fun. And since youā€™re no fun-

ā€œHey!ā€

Iā€™m going to ask the questions myself! Gonna roll the dice to pick our three lucky winners! Aaaaand our lucky winners aaaaaareā€¦ Sora, Cassiopeia, and Yuuki!

ā€œSo do I get to head off now? Boss wants me in to help with some heavy forging.ā€

Oh youā€™re still here? Get the hell outta here!

ā€œUhā€¦ sureā€¦ā€ As the foreigner stepped off-stage, he muttered, ā€œWhatā€™s the word Gen-chan told me aboutā€¦? Baka? I think thatā€™s the wordā€¦ā€

Man, I thought that idiot would never leave. Anyway, the questions!

Sora: Whoā€™s the best-looking guy in the roster, in your eyes?

Cassiopeia: Whoā€™s your type?

Yuuki: Soooooo, you and Sora, eh? Eeeeh? Sora and you? Or maybe Rocco? You got yourself a bit of a triangle, doncha?

ā€œWhat kind of questions are those, dude?ā€ Oh damn, the foreigner came back. ā€Come on, try a different question, you crazy man- trying to match-make every person you come along- giving them no time to be themselves and stuff. It ainā€™t romantic or anything. Why are you like this, dude?ā€

Iā€™m like this because itā€™s fun! The foreigner stared in silent judgement. Oh fine, fine.

Yuuki: Have you ever done cosplay outside the Halloween dance? If not, are there any cosplays you wanted to wear in the future?

Aaaaaand as promised, folks, Death Grips! Isnā€™t this so fitting for our wonderful, light-hearted show? Thanks for watching!

(Talk Show Entity was subsequently fired three days after the publishing of this interview. Johnny Farelli was compensated for libel, which he later donated to charity.)
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:01 am

Victorant wrote:Question for anyone:

Gen: "Hmm that's a scary thought but I'll have to choose Rhys to be stranded with me. He's my best friend and I just know we'll be able to survive together. He also knows my fear of being alone..
For our savior, I'll choose Tadashi~ I know I can depend on him too."

Devone: "Are you stupid? What do you think I hired my bodyguards for? They're not hired to look pretty. They're supposed to ensure my protection so idiotic circumstances like that don't happen.
If I must decide, I'd rather be stranded with Ryou than anyone else. He'll do what needs to be done and his company is tolerable. As for who's to save me... I nominate Bishop. Don't look at me like that. I only chose him because I need someone who is stubborn and loyal to a fault.
*whispers* And I don't think anyone else would want to save me..."

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:23 pm

What if you weren't in Inryoku during that pocky game? ;)
Chase: "I've been taught it's bad to waste food so I will finish what I started." ;)
Me: oh... what does that mean?!
Chase: *Cheerful smile*
Me: ...so bb-b-blinding *Covers eyes*
Chase: "Only if Nozomi-chan would like it. I would never kiss a girl unless I know she wants it too."

Whoā€™s the best-looking guy in the roster, in your eyes?
Sora: "Airdalen is full of good looking students except Murray-san. He is not good looking at all..."
Me: Sora-kun! Back to the question!
Sora: "Okay. I am tied between Miyamoto-san and Browning-san."
Me: You have to only pick one!
Sora: "I can't. They are both equally good looking."
Me: Okay then uh.. who would you date?
Sora: "Browning-san."
Me: T-That was fast!
Sora: "I've said it before already but let me repeat myself. I would tap that. Miyamoto-san's a turn off because he doesn't care about academics like I do."

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:44 am

Victorant wrote:Question for anyone:

Aeon: ā€œI would not be stranded on a deserted island.ā€
Me: Eh, why not? It can happen you know!
Aeon: ā€œI am not careless to that point. I would only be on an island because the Shirokami owns it.ā€
Me: ...Wait, you own an island!? How filthy rich are you!? Wait! Stop! Don't answer that. But answer the first question already! It's just for fun, don't be a party pooper!
Aeon: ā€œIf I must, Rando.ā€
Me: ............... Servants and Family not allowed! Choose from Airdalen students!
Aeon: ā€œI do not recall that being specific in the question.ā€
Me: Just answer it please.... I'll throw a day off where no one would bother you!
Aeon: ā€œFujioka-san, it would be a good experience for her to learn survival skills. It would also enhance her physical abilities at the very least.ā€
Me: Seriously? You're going to do a lesson... It isn't something you know? More personal?
Aeon: ā€œI have no interest in her. She is my junior partner. If I have to spend time idly with someone, I should make it productive.ā€

Me: Fine, next question! Who would save you?
Aeon: ā€œRando.ā€
Me: NO!!!!! Another classmate now!
Aeon: ā€œCassiopeia. She would do well in such situations.ā€
Me: I don't even wanna hear your reason why.... I'm tired.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Question for Bishop: If Fuyuki and Devone fought and you had to take a side, whose?
Question for Johnny (or anyone): Your classmate is in trouble and needs your help now! Who popped in your mind first when I said that?
Question for Yuuki: Your dad will be healthy and fine but you must give up one of your friendships. Who are you going to lose?

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:32 am

Johnny: A new interviewer? I guess it can only be better. That last guy was weird...
Q: Your classmate is in trouble and needs your help no-
Johnny: Is it Gen? Or Blue-hair? Fujioka? What's happened?!
Q: ... Uh... I guess I got my answe-
Johnny: Please tell me what's happened. Who's in trouble? I have to hel-
Q: There's nothing wrong! It was supposed to be a rhetorical question!
Johnny: Dude... Why would you lie about somethin' like that? Didn't yo mama teach you it's not nice to lie?
Q: ... *reaches for a wine bottle*

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:23 am

Question for anyone:

Tadashi: "Hmmm, well. To be completely logical, Shirokami-san."
Me: "Wait, what. Seriously?"
Tadashi: *nods*
Me: "Okay man, explain."
Tadashi: "Well, it's quite simple. For someone as such as Shirokami-san, if the person I elected to find me- Gen by the way- could possibly fail. I'm certain that the resources his family has available would be able to find us."
Me: "That's...... Manipulating the game!"
Tadashi: "But I did not break any rules... Just planning for the future."
Me: *grinds his teeth* "Fine... So you said, Gen?"
Tadashi: "Yes. I trust that Gen will be able to find me, if at worst she'll ensure that our memories will live on. She's wonderful with people and I wouldn't doubt the search campaign set out to find us would have plenty of public support and funding. She's an excellent choice."
Me: "But Aeon-"
Tadashi: "-That was just a back up plan."
Me: *groans* "fine."

Bishop: "Uhh.... Well. Can I-"
Me: "NO, the island is too far away for you to swim back."
Bishop: "Are you sure? Cause I can swim really far."
Me: "The water has sharks. If you swim, you die."
Bishop: "Well, that's if they actually bite me. Sharks are actually-"
Me: "The answer is no!"
Bishop:"Ok- geeze. I guess, Akira? I'd have no doubt that we'd get along, as well we'd be able to get plenty done to survive."
Me:"It might get interesting if you find out he's actually a girl." >>'
Bishop: "What was that?"
Me: "Nothing~"
Bishop: "O...K? Well as for the second part..... I-I don't really know. I would say Devone but. A small part of me thinks she might not actually look....."
Me: "Well, buddy- you can't think like that. You two go back."
Bishop: "Well, I don't know... You think she's mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Do you think she'd really look for me"
Me: *Holds back tears* "Y-Yeah buddy, I'm sure she would."
Bishop: "Then, it'd be Devone I guess..... I hope."

Question for Bishop: If Fuyuki and Devone fought and you had to take a side, whose?

Bishop: "Why are they fighting~? Q~Q
Me: "Just, answer the best that you can."
Bishop: "How am I supposed to choose? That's not fair!"
Me: "Life isn't always fair."
Bishop: "I'm not choosing!"
Me: "Bishop-"
Bishop: "NO! There has to be a way to fix this, there HAS to! I'm not going to lose them. Either of them."
Me: *Looks at Victorant and shrugs* "Sorry, dude...."

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QĻ…ĪµĪµĪ·AŠ¼oroĻ…s on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:20 am

Vic's Question for anyone:

Yuuki: Etto.... Stuck with...Belrose-Senpai.
Me: E-EH?! What?? I have to know why!
Yuuki: The students that stalk him would find us....
Me: ....Does that even count? They would kill you. What about survival?
Yuuki: I doubt someone as popular as him would go unmissed. We would likely be found soon... Plus, he is an excellent Archer.
Me: Whatever.... what about picking someone to find you?
Yuuki: Etto... Harigae-Senpai or Murray-San. They usually end up finding me already... so it seems fairly obvious.
Me: -_-; You can only pick one.
Yuuki: ....But I'm not sure who would bother, what if I choose one and I'm wrong?
Me: I give up...

Mao: I would... prefer to be stranded with Browning-Senpai or Kaufman-san... and I know the Captain is athletic. That could prove useful when you're stranded. It's good to have stamina.
Me: *snickers*
Mao: What did I say??
Me: Nothing... *coughs* So who would you choose to [/b][/color]rescue you?
Mao: Kaufman-san.
Me: ...I'm not even going to ask...
Mao: He owes me one after nearly giving me a heart attack. >////<

To Holy's Question:

Yuuki: Soooooo, you and Sora, eh? Eeeeh? Sora and you? Or maybe Rocco? You got yourself a bit of a triangle, doncha?

Yuuki: Triangle? What kind of triangle. I'm actually quite good at math.
Me: *Facepalm* Not that kind...a LOVE Triangle.
Yuuki: Eh? We're all just students at Airdalen, no one is in love.
Me: ...I'm sure Rocco was thinking friendly thoughts in that bathroom scene *heavy sarcasm*
Yuuki: Exactly. I'm glad someone understands that no one has feelings.
Me: ....Someone shoot me. x_x This poor girl...

To Holy's question:
Yuuki: Have you ever done cosplay outside the Halloween dance? If not, are there any cosplays you wanted to wear in the future?

Yuuki: Etto... I've never done one before... Cosplay? What is that..?
Me: *Hands her my phone* Knock yourself out.
Yuuki: *scrolls for a bit* I suppose... this one?
Me: EH!? Why did you choose that!?
Yuuki: She kind of looks like me. Contacts.. temporary hair dye...and a costume.. It's easier than most.
Me: B-But....whatever...

Vic's Question: Your classmate is in trouble and needs your help now! Who popped in your mind first when I said that?

Yuuki: ..Classmate? Out of the junior class I only know one who gets into trouble... Murray-san? What did he do?
Me: It could have been a senior too... =.=
Yuuki: But... I.. Oh. I suppose you're right.

QĻ…ĪµĪµĪ·AŠ¼oroĻ…s
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:03 pm

A question for anyone to answer that I thought might be interesting ouo

What has been your best moment this school year so far?
AND
What has been your worst moment this school year so far?

Feel free to elaborate XD

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Johnny: Man, I think the best moment was that dance. I hope I didn't make Gen-chan feel uncomfortable. I mean, almost everyone goes shirtless back in the ghetto when it gets too hot- which is all the time... But I know Japan's a lot different and all. Despite that, it was a lot of fun!
Worst moment, though? ... Man, I think just seeing her again... I shouldn't be seeing her. I can't be a crazy-man...
Q: What about the boy who punched you?
Johnny: Yuga-san? Eh, everyone gets frustrated. What matters is being able to forgive and forget. Though I dunno what these guys are talking about... "knowing my place" and all. What does that even mean?
Q: It means-
Johnny: They always call me "gaijin" too. I don't even know what that means either.
Q: Well that means-
Johnny: I gotta ask Gen-chan about that- or Ryou-senpai. Either would know, though I see my senpai with that one girl an awful lot. I bet she's a cool cat.
Q: ... Devone Kim?
Johnny: Bless you. Anyway, I should make some more friends while I'm here. Gotta get more well-known, let people know I'm just a friendly face. I mean, I saw some angry faces, but why are they angry? I wish I could help. Avery'd know what to do, I think.
Q: ... *reaches for a second wine bottle.* Get me outta here, stage manager.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:08 am

Question: Who is your type?

Cassiopeia: Type? Hmm, Blood type? Shouldn't it be like what? I'm AB negative!
Hotaru: (sighs) Elle, I think the question meant what kind of things are you looking for a lover.
Cassiopeia: (blushes) Lo---lover?! (hides her face)
Hotaru: (smiles warmly) You don't have to answer, if you don't want to.
Cassiopeia: Uh... Uh... (still blushing while looking down) Just... Just someone... (bites her lower lip and mutters) who wouldn't love me.
Hotaru: Hm? Did you say something?
Cassiopeia: I don't have a type! After all, we can't choose who our heart beats for. If we do, things would be easier for everyone.

Questions: Pick one person to be stuck with you. Pick another person to try to find and save you.

Cassiopeia: Stuck with? Clio?
Hotaru: I believe it should be a scientifically confirmed person, Elle. Maybe someone from school?
Cassiopeia: Ohhhh... (had a thoughtful look) Ryou-kun!
Hotaru: (Rather surprised) Not Master Aeon?
Cassiopeia: I can't have Aeon stuck with me. Because Aeon would be the one to save me. He always does!
Hotaru: I see. Then, why this Ryou person?
Cassiopeia: I think I feel calmer with him. That's all! Next question!

Questions: What has been your best moment this school year so far? What has been your worst moment this school year so far?

Cassiopeia: Oh!! That would be Club presentation day! I was able to hit the mark!!! It was so amazing! That's the best moment!
Hotaru: Congratulations!
Cassiopeia: Thank you! As for worst, me fainting in front of Kazuki-kun. I just hope... it won't affect anything.
Hotaru: Don't worry Elle. Master Aeon assured me that everything will be fine.
Cassiopeia: Yeah! I trust Aeon!

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:21 am

Talk Show Entity: WWWWEEEEEELLLLLCOME BAAAAACK TO THE SHOOOOOOOOW!
Johnny: Oh my god itā€™s you again.
TSE: Worry not, Jay-san! I, Talk Show Entity, vow to not buck the format by narrating everything out loud!
Johnny: Oh cool! Thatā€™d actually be an improvement.
TSE: He said while trying in vain to be optimistic.
Johnny: ā€¦
TSE: Iā€™m just kidding, Jay. Just one little joke for old timeā€™s sakes.
Johnny: ā€¦ Hehā€¦ *ahem* so what kinda questions you got for me this time?
TSE: Whoā€™s your type?
Johnny: Wellā€¦ first, you asked me that already. Secondly you should probably tone down the annoying matchmaker stuff.
TSE: Thirdly, thatā€™s your opinion.
Johnny: An opinion shared by almost everyone here, I thin-
TSE: In any case, now that I think about it (between the charges for slander and libel) you did in fact answer that question. Iā€™ve got a better question though. Do you think guys prefer bigger busts?
Johnny: Some do. Some donā€™t, everyoneā€™s got tastes, and thatā€™s A-Okay! Avery prefers big ones, I know that. Hmā€¦ I wonder how Fuyu-chanā€™s doing, though. Havenā€™t seen her since Gym class. Didnā€™t see her at the cafeteria, maybe she was at Inryoku? I think Iā€™ll check it out tomorrow.
TSE: What about you? Do you prefer girls with larger busts?
TSE: Uhā€¦ Jay-san?
Johnny: ā€¦ You know, I never thought about that. I always notice a girlā€™s eyes first, or their hair.
TSE: Oh my god you are a boring, hopeless romantic. No wonder youā€™re losing out to Rocco and Kazuki and like, everyone else. I mean, youā€™re from the ghetto! Donā€™t you folk from the ghetto care about gettin' da bitches and smokin' da kush?
Johnny: Why are you like this, man?
TSE: I crave romance in the air! You know Misaki?
Johnny: Noā€¦ Not yet, anyway. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s cool though.
TSE: Well Iā€™m a lot like her, I just wanna savour the juicy tension between romantic couples! (though sheā€™s only interested in dudes with dudes, whereas Iā€™m universal)
Johnny: ā€¦ Youā€™re a very strange guy, Talk Show Entity, but I can tell youā€™re passionate about what you like. Maybe I shouldnā€™t be so hard on you. Youā€™re a cool guy too.
TSE: Wait, what? Thatā€™s not a joke, is it?
Johnny: Nah man, passionā€™s a wonderful trait! I wish I could bring out that side of me more often.
TSE:Okay, hereā€™s a question- and this is one for everyone at home to answer: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Johnny: Hmā€¦ Iā€™ve actually thought about that since the firstā€¦ *ahem* Uhā€¦ love at first sightā€¦ I donā€™t think it exists as that, though. But thereā€™s something like that, I think. That feeling in your gut that you call ā€œlove at first sightā€, I think itā€™s more like ā€œpassion towards getting to know someone.ā€ Doesnā€™t sound as poetic, but thereā€™s the word ā€œPassion.ā€ Thatā€™s the most attractive quality, I think. Your heart, body, and mind echo as one, telling you ā€œI gotta know her name, what music she likes, what sports, and her friends too. Iā€™m passionate about being with that someone- being part of her life. Most importantly, I gotta work hard to hold them close, and that's when we'll be happy.ā€ At least, thatā€™s what I thinkā€¦
TSE: ā€¦ Wowā€¦ You really are a boring hopeless romantic.
Johnny: ā€¦ *silently starts pumping iron*
TSE: Where did you get those dumbells?
TSE: Johnny? ā€¦ Johnny? ā€¦ Silent treatment? What are you, six?
TSE: Look, Iā€™m sorry okay? Itā€™s just youā€™re a hopeless romantic in twenty-seventeen. No one cares about that mushy nonsense anymore. In this business, itā€™s all about shipping and pressing bodies together! Sex sells!
Johnny: ā€¦ *shakes his head, though a bemused smile slowly appears.*
TSE: Jeez, you could cut through this dead air with a ladle. You know youā€™re not getting Athleticism points here, right? Right? ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ Welp, I guess Iā€™ll repeat the question for all you fine ladies and gents at home.

Everyone: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Additionally, Favourite movie?

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:04 pm

HolyJunkie wrote:Everyone: Do you believe in love at first sight?

Rocco: ā€œNo, not really. I believe there is only lust at first sight. What I feel for Devone might be the closest to what you're asking for but it can't be love."

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QĻ…ĪµĪµĪ·AŠ¼oroĻ…s on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:33 am

Question for All/Any: Who would you kiss, kill, or marry? Only one answer per option please~

Mao: "Do I believe in love at first sight? No. I don't buy into the illusion of love period. We convince ourselves something can last forever, but it's only a lie we tell ourselves to feel less alone."
Me: God you are depressing, bet you're a ton of fun on Valentines Day.
Mao: "That is just a cooperate scheme from large companies to increase chocolate sales."
Me: F...M....L... you love chocolate though!
Mao: "I never said I wouldn't accept any given to me..."
Me: -_-.... What about the boy's feelings?!
Mao: "If they are giving me chocolate, they obviously don't know me, they'll change their mind."
Me: I hate you... You are the enemy of love.

Yuuki: "Only for one's children... as far as romantic love is concerned, no. I do not hold a lot of hope for such things, statistics of divorce and infidelity tell us that we are unrealistic in our efforts to find true love. True love is exceptionally rare and you cannot tell that you love someone from one look, that is lust, not love."
Me: That wasn't the question!
Yuuki: "I already said no, I was explaining my deduction.
Me: ....You've never even tried romance, how would you know any of this?
Yuuki: "Data. Scientific research..."
Me: That's not a good measure! You cannot approach love with Statistics and Pie Charts!
Yuuki: "...Why not?"
Me: You know what...? Just go on a date... You'll figure out why... I hope. You two make me want to have arsenic for breakfast....

Mao & Yuuki: "You made us."

QĻ…ĪµĪµĪ·AŠ¼oroĻ…s
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Special question for the roleplayers not the characters x]
Who from the cast would you pick to be your
A) Sibling
B) Best friend
C) Lover

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!