Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bellingstone

Requests, Reservations, and More

a part of “Bellingstone”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Though seemingly normal from the outside, the town of Bellingstone harbors its own secrets - a population of "supernaturals" that live in the presence of an ever-increasing population of unassuming humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bellingstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Requests, Reservations, and More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:03 am

Please use this topic for any questions or reservations! The character sheet can be found here as well -
Code: Select all
[font=FrankRuehl][center][img]HEADER[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]IMAGE[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
"QUOTE"
~ By Whom?[/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170614/02ff551b130e17c59cf322f885b497d3.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]       
[left][img]IMAGE[/img]   
[img]IMAGE[/img][/left]
[center][u]FULL NAME[/u]

[u]NICKNAMES[/u]

[u]DATE OF BIRTH[/u]

[u]AGE[/u]

[u]OCCUPATION[/u]

[u]GENDER[/u]

[u]SEXUALITY[/u]

[u]DIALOGUE COLOR[/u]
[color=#COLOR]#COLOR[/color][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170614/dbdd4ea99c69cbce08367af8fe5036c6.png[/img][/center] 
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[right][img]IMAGE[/img] 
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img][/right]
[center][u]PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION[/u]

[u]PERSONALITY[/u]   

[u]LIKES[/u]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]
[color=#00BF00]✔[/color]

[u]DISLIKES[/u]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]
[color=#BF0000]✖[/color]

[u]FEARS[/u]

☠ [/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170614/133d7ea4bd5b9ea53b1cb3c48a17e464.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[left][img]IMAGE[/img] 
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[img]IMAGE[/img][/left]
[center][u]BIOGRAPHY[/u]

[u]MISCELLANEOUS[/u]
[/center]
[hr][/hr][/font]

Should you care to change an aspect of the headers, you may find the original one I used here. It is named "roughlinen" and is used in #2A2A57, size 55.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Requests, Reservations, and More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:13 am

I was wondering if I could reserve one of the biters. The faceclaim would be Matt Bomer. As for the occupation, I'm thinking a Doctor, if that's okay with you.

I was also wondering if there was any set time that the character sheet needs to be finished.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:17 am

Sure thing! I've put the reservation down for you. There's no set time for the character sheet to be done as of now, but it would be nice to see it completed by the end of the weekend.
Last edited by Scarlet Loup on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:19 am

@Scarlet Loup; So glad I came across this~!

Role: Alpha Female.
    Face Claim: Blake Lively

Role: Mayoral Candidate.
    Face Claim: Michael Fassbender
    Species: Warlock, if possible. If not, I can change it.

EDIT; I do not know their occupations yet but as soon as I do, I'd let you know.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:42 am

Hi there! I would like to reserve a character, one of the Lone Wolves. Her faceclaim will be Margot Robbie. I did not see faeries (she would also have to use magic to have a human form) in the Bellingstone Department of Supernatural Regulation and Containment List, so if it's not possible, I would like for her to be a mermaid. I haven't chosen her occupation yet since it'll be dependant on which species she'll be.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:27 am

@Sunshine: Hello there! Your reservations look good - I'll add them shortly. Since I haven't gotten around to adding warlocks to my list, do you have any idea for witches/warlocks in general (limitations, how their magic works, etc.) that I should take into consideration?

@nations: Thank you so much for your interest! I'd definitely be up for adding faeries to the list. Do you have any aspects (general characteristics, strengths, weaknesses) you would like me to put in the species description?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Thank you, I'll get started on my character!

For some general weaknesses I was thinking: Since they have non-human features (horns, different skin colors, some are smaller/larger than humans, etc.) they would have to use magic, like the mermaids and centaurs/kelpies, so they would struggle with this as they have to prolong the magic.

Also, I read once that in some myths they like to lure in humans with faerie foods, putting them under spells that make them dance and do things until the humans die of exhaustion. I thought maybe it would pose a weakness since that is their nature and more humans mean more temptations to put etiquette/laws aside (also would it be under law?)

For a general strength, maybe long lifespans. But also strengths/weaknesses could depend on what type of faerie they are (water, nature, fire, etc.). I'm not completely sure what power I want her to have, but I'm thinking flora/plant manipulation? I'll select specific weaknesses for her powers, of course (she's not going to be one of those super old/powerful faeries).

Well, let me know what you think and, of course, I'll make the character based on what you decide :)

Sorry for the super long post!

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackiiLogix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi!
Could I possibly add a witch (maybe necromancer type/elemental/a bit of both) into the mix? (I'm happy to change if not!) Her name is Syth Flicker (Faceclaim Adelaide Kane) and her job would be a librarian if possible. I'll be happy to create a better more detailed profile when it's comfirmed :)

(Adelaide Kane)

Thanks!

JackiiLogix
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:24 pm

@JackiiLogix: Sounds good! I'll add the reservation to the front page!

@nations: Looks like a thorough description to me! I've added it to the list.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could reserve a biter//vampire with the face claim: Lana Del Rey please. I plan on having her be a music teacher.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Scarlet, I was wondering if the Lone Wolves would have connections with the biters/werewolves/mayor's death, especially since they are pretty tight amongst themselves?

I really want to see what occupation would fit my faerie character's personality, but I was thinking that she could be a part-time journalist in the Bellingstone's small newspaper and asked to report on this since there's usually not much to write about in Bellingstone, considering it's a peaceful place.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:30 am

@BleedingLover:Sure thing! I'll add your reservation to the front.

@nations: "Lone Wolves" can definitely have personal connections to the vampires and the werewolf pack in Bellingstone - I simply lumped them under that heading as a catch-all for species that don't have enough representation for their own heading yet.

As for the mayor's death, it certainly will be its own subplot, and I would love to see some sort of journalist character pursuing the story!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackiiLogix on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:44 pm

I've submitted my character - I hope all is okay with the profile :) Let me know if I need to make any changes. (the formatting is a bit of a work in progress as I'm unfamiliar with this site)

JackiiLogix
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Ok! Well, I'm working on Valerie and will try to have her done either today or tomorrow, hope that's okay.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:39 pm

@Scarlet; Thanks for accepting my reservations~! :D

Also, most of my knowledge comes from books and movies but I do know a little something, something about witches and warlocks. Such as, magic is inherited and traditional. Like it comes from the family line somewhere and their powers are not given they are also inherited. Their powers range from spell casting from a book or chanting to elemental abilities(some even have mental abilities: Like telekinesis, telepathy and of course, mind control) but of course, not all are extremely skilled at both.

They can die like humans, as well though they can use a protective spell. And stronger and darker magical spells can weaken them tremendously - even kill them if they are not strong or old enough for said spell.

Hope I helped slightly and I apologize for such a late reply.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:36 am

@JackiiLogix: She looks great! Funny thing is, my vampire runs the library - but of course, there could always be two, she could work at the library alongside him, or we can figure something else out. Otherwise, love her!

@nations: Sounds great - can't wait to see her!

@Sunshine: Alrighty, I'll work off of that description. Not a problem on the timing - look forward to seeing your characters.

Just a general reminder by the way -- it would be great to see the characters all done by Monday so that we can start!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackiiLogix on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 pm

@Scarlet Loup: Oh I hope that's okay then! Yeah, she can run a different one instead -- you can scrap the part about her library being the best haha. I may have gotten a little carried away!

JackiiLogix
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 pm

@Scarlet Loup I finished my character, let me know if there is anything I need to add/delete. I will probably continue editing things here and there, but she's essentially done.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm

@nations: She looks great! I've accepted her!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 pm

@Scarlet Loup Great, thank you! (And Albrecht's fear of commitment but also of dying alone are #truth#relatable)

nations
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!