Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wonderland Institute v2

a part of “The Wonderland Institute v2”, a fictional universe by Rulke.

Welcome to Wonderland an Asylum like none you have ever seen, it contains people you would not expects nor characters you could imagine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wonderland Institute v2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Rules:
No flaming.
No Godmodding
Only one character from each fairytale.
At least 200 words in a post.
Stay within the setting of the asylum or in their minds.
Multiple Characters Must be Requested
Only one character per fairytale/story, unless given permission

Details
This roleplay is centred around the Heroes and Heroines of fairytales and Disney took to most extreme and their flaws amplified. They are not the people we read about. Their stories may even be vastly different. Think of it like making everything about them far more twisted. For instance, Hansel and Gretel could be cannibals or many other ideas. Nothing is beyond reproach with this story. The darker the better.

"The Wonderland Institute v2"
Last edited by Rulke on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Wonderland Institute v2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:46 am

Hey,

This looks really interesting! I've got a few ideas for a Peter Pan character.

Just a quick question- is the roleplay set in 2017? Which would make Alice 35? Or is it earlier?

I'd like my Peter to be in 30's so I just need a time frame for his date of birth!

Thank you, I should have a character submitted in the next day.

CD.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:51 am

Just modern times, I figure that is vague enough.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Based on Alice's profile, it's 2022... But yeah.

I'm trying to think of a good character.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Awesome Chuckles :D. And maths was never my strong point.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 pm

You have my attention.... I will be thinking of a character soon.
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sambea on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:29 pm

*slams hands on table* I will be doing Red Riding Hood

Sambea
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist World Builder Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Salesman Greeter Tipworthy Property Buyer Concierge Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:13 am

Oh btw sorry for not accepting yet. Waiting a day at least before accepting everyone.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:54 am

My opening post is up but people are still welcome to join if you desire.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:13 am

Hi! I just read through the roleplay's story and characters and everything seems really interesting! I was thinking of taking Snow White and implementing some kind of eating disorder in relation to her being almost killed by eating something laced with poison. I'm still playing around with some ideas though. I have a few others thoughts, but just thought I'd go ahead and say something about wanting to participate! It's been a while since I've written on this site, and this seemed like the perfect, low key roleplay to jump back in with!

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:26 am

Hollywood sounds awesome I like having the classics in this.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:04 am

Despite inspections not beginning quite yet, you can post an intro for your character before inspection perhaps dreading or feeling ready for inspections.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:50 am

Thanks! I'll go ahead and get started on the profile and try to get something posted soon! I was at a concert basically all day yesterday so I haven't been able to do much more than think about some basic stuff. :') I'm excited, though, to write this. Like I said, the concept for the roleplay is super interesting. I'm kind of a nut for horror.

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Two things, I made staff room as we have an abundance of them. Secondly, if you have any suggestions for other rooms we need. Feel free to suggest.

Thirdly, can't wait to see hollywood.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:08 pm

I guess maybe a common area for the (usually) non-violent characters as there is about 4-5 of us to get up to shenanigans in there as I assume we won't be in separate rooms the whole time.

Though we could just as easily say we are there rather than having a separate place. I'm assuming this place is fairly huge, if Peter were to go on a bit of a jaunt around the place do we have a bit of freedom to describe new places (for example a rec room or a library) or will we just run them by yourself first?

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Common Room added.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Aw, yeah dudes! Just got Snow finished and posted! I hope you like her! Let me know if there's anything you'd prefer changed. I tried to read through everyone's profiles, but ended up with like three unread by the time I finished with Snow.

hollywood
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Also, while I was skimming the internet for some details on mental disorders,
I came across Kleine-Levin syndrome and LET ME JUST TELL YOU someone ought to make a Sleeping Beauty and have her have that. (It's literally nicknamed 'Sleeping Beauty syndrome')

hollywood
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 am

Hollywood warn us next time ;), that was a cheery thing to read waking up. The horrifying thing was how realistic it was. It was truly like I was reading a case file.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 am

For those wondering, yes you can react to the alarm, and it sounds Klaxon and it is very loud being there is one speaker near each cell this one is deafening.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!