Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps

a part of “Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell....xoxo, Gossip Girl {Invite Only}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Gossip Girl: The City That Never Sleeps

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:13 pm

For the purpose of being able to sort out histories, can you lmk who's playing what roles? Thanks!
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:47 pm

I'm just going to go ahead an link myself. Lol.

Hello! I'm kiwi, been a member of rpg for a good amount of time. I'll be playing The Party Animal with the Lucky Blue Smith face claim :D

I'm excited to start this thing!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi, babies!!!

@Bandit, I sent you a message.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loverofmusic97 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Started watching the show not too long ago! Nearly had a heart attack when I saw this lol

Loverofmusic97
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Hey, loves!!

Do you guys think you can have your sheets completely finished by Wednesday or Friday? I'm sorry I haven't been near a computer because of this trip, but I'm definitely still here and can't wait to get things started.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:49 pm

I'm going to second Bandit's question. Can you post the list of writers with their characters here for the purpose of working out relationships?

Lilac
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Yeah, I agree with Lilac and Bandit

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:29 am

BB - Katherine Arnault
StarStruck - Sydney Persson
predictmeifyoucan - Alaina Clarke
Bandit - Xavier Clifton
la.lune - Elise Garcia, *the people pleaser*
SleepingInTheGardens - Jaxon Heize
LuckyNumber24 - Cali Kwon
LaurenAFI - Alexis Leon, *the teen dad*
Girl2Fine2 - Dinah, Tristan

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi, guys. I just wanna put it out there that this isn't dead, not at all. More people joined and I wanted there to be time to build relationships and for those characters to be finished. My apologies if it felt like things grounded to a real halt. I am also dealing with one of my jobs being entirely backwards about scheduling, which has thrown my plans and myself off for the remainder of the weekend and this coming week. A post should be up some time Sunday afternoon, this much I do know. So, please just keep talking amongst one another about relationships and if I haven't said it, thank you guys for being involved and getting characters done in a timely fashion. I definitely appreciate it and I'm sorry if it ever felt like I didn't. A lot just hit me at once upon returning back to the east coast and having to deal with this second job.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:58 pm

The first post is up :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:07 pm

What time does the yacht party start? If it typically takes around 2 hours to drive to the hamptons from Manhattan, would it make sense to say that all of the characters are already in the hamptons, getting ready or hanging out at houses that I'm sure some of the characters are at? Or are they all in Manhattan still? I already know James will be in the hamptons getting ready and such, but just perspective for what his friends will be doing.

Lilac
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:10 pm

I was going to leave that up to the others. I said that it started in about three or four hours, I'm not looking at both tabs right now, so that means that it probably won't start until 4 or 5. I just said Manhattan as a neutral location, but people can be in their Hampton homes. I know for a fact that Tristan would probably still be working because he's not wealthy enough to just be able to take off to the Hamptons right now, so he'll still be in the city. I honestly didn't have a concrete plan for what everyone else would be doing.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Sounds good :) thanks

Lilac
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:06 am

Update: The Know It All has been taken by CharlotteV.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Sorry for the triple post. I got error messages the first two times I posted it but I guess it went through anyway -_-

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Hiya loves, I'm playing catch-up but if anyone needs me or my (will be named tonight) boy, please know my inbox is open!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:42 pm

@Lilac, ok James. That's how you feel my manz?? Bet.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Once her calls to him hit voicemail because his phone is off, she can always call Sydney ;D. See, opening opportunities for some sisterly drama!

Lilac
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:09 am

Finally posted x.x Sorry it took a while, I was having issues with time and also figuring out where to place Jaxon. I swear first posts always get me. But it's out of the way now and I'll be posting more frequently, or as frequently as I can.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!