Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Quiet Guardian

A Quiet Guardian

a part of “A Quiet Guardian”, a fictional universe by Zitacamron95.

An agent and ex-criminal hacker live and work together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Quiet Guardian”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Quiet Guardian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Quiet Guardian"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: A Quiet Guardian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:08 am

Hey sweetie! Still looking for a partner? If so, I'd be happy to play the agent :) my posts are generally pretty long (feel free to look around through my recent rps so you have an idea of how o write if you want to) and I am also a college student so I can understand the struggle.

Favorite animal is dogs because I have 2 :'D and favorite color is blue
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:22 am

I am definitely still looking for a partner and I would be happy to have you take the role of the agent! Do you have any questions about the plot or anything?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:48 am

Just a couple, to make sure I'm on the same page as you.

1} Are we starting from a point where they're already living together, or did you want to start before that. I just need an overall idea of where the starting point in the plot would be, and where they stand with feelings towards each other.

2) Is it possible to use a human fc? I don't have anything against animated fc's at all, it's just that I've never used one and wouldn't even know where to look (I haven't watched an anime in like 4 years o.o) and the real life fcs help me visualize things a bit better in terms of scenes. When i was reading through the descriptions, this cutie came to mind and I thought he might be perfect for it. But if that's not possible, then I would appreciate some help in finding an animated fc, maybe similar to his looks.

And I think that's about it, unless I think of something else later :)

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:11 pm

1) We'll be starting at the point where my character is moving in with your character. I think that's a pretty good starting point since it'll allow us to write about our characters having to deal with one another and learn about each other.

2)You can use a human face claim. I don't mind. I can change mine as well if that helps you out.

Feel free to ask any other questions that pop up.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Agreed, I think that's a perfect starting point :)

And thank you, I appreciate your flexibility! You don't need to change yours if you don't want to, unless you'd rather have them be the same type of fc. It's up to you.

I'm at work at the moment, but I will work on my character as soon as I'm home and should have him submitted by tonight.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:03 pm

I'll probably change my fc just so they are the same. And take your time getting your character up, I'm supposed to be watching lecture videos and reading chapters for my classes right now...

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Okay, done deal :)
And that sounds like something I would do, honestly. Haha! I'm only taking one summer class now so I can slack off a bit, but when I have 4-6 classes going on the procrastination is real!

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm only taking 2 classes, but my college only has condensed courses in the summer. So, I'm learning like 14 weeks of material in 7 weeks instead, so it feels like I'm taking 4 classes. Gladly, I'm fairly good at keeping up with online classes though, even if they do make me procrastinate a lot more.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:08 pm

I feel you on a spiritual level. :'D I've done the same thing before. I'll be sending you all the good vibes so you can make it through this!

Also, I am home now and I've done most of the things I need to do, so I'm going to work on my character. You should see him turned in pretty soon!

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Thanks! I could always use some good vibes to help me through my classes.

I can't wait to see your character! If it's in soon enough, I should be able to get a starting post up tonight.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:22 pm

No problem! I'm a pretty chill person, I have plenty of good vibes to give out. Hehe.
And I should have him in within an hour or two since I've already got a billion pics/gifs for the fc.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 pm

ALRIGHT! Jaxson has been submitted! Hope you like him :) Let me know if there's anything you want changed or added

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 pm

He looks great! The first post should be up in a few minutes. I went ahead and started writing an opening while I was procrastinating on reading my text books.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Haha! Okay, well no one likes reading textbooks so I understand :'D I'm excited to start, I've actually been wanting to play some sort of agent character for a while. So glad I ran into this!

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Well, the first post is up! I hope you like it, and I can't wait to see where this goes really. I have a few ideas in mind that probably won't be able to happen until later, but I am really excited to see where this goes.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Okay! Since it's still pretty early here I'm gonna try to get my first post up before bed. That way you can have an idea of what my writing style us and we can get to the juicy stuff quicker :'D

Also feel free to share your ideas at any time, even if they're meant for later.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Well, the only idea I have completely ironed out is that I want something to happen to Grayson later. I want to do something where Jaxson and Grayson are on a really important, pretty dangerous mission. In the middle of this mission, Grayson gets himself caught while hacking into the enemy system or by the enemy in some way. Possibly because his sister has gotten worse or has died and the boss didn't allow Grayson to back out of the mission to handle his personal life. Anyway, Jaxson is undercover while Grayson is being attacked, so Jaxson's kind of helpless and can only listen to the attack that is going on at their home right now. Since, they probably have a sort of communication device that the both of them wear to talk to one another during missions. Basically this leads to Grayson being kidnapped and Jaxson having to find him, and rescue him.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Oh, I love that! I'm all for Jax being the rebellious hero tbh. Lol! I'm assuming the boss won't care enough about Grayson to allow Jaxon to put himself at risk just to save him.

P
Btw, I should have a response up tonight as soon as I'm home from work

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Yeah, I don't really think the boss will ever care about Grayson, considering the guy broke the law and broke into a lot of government secure networks with that information leaked to the public. I'm thinking this would be a good plot point for when these two have developed feelings for each other. We could give that little story a cute end with either Jaxson or Grayson confessing their love.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!