Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Ouran High School Host Club!

a part of “The New Ouran High School Host Club!”, a fictional universe by harley_q.

Now that the original members of the Host Club have all graduated, a new cast of Host Club members has been chosen to keep its legacy alive!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Ouran High School Host Club!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Welcome ! This is the OOC for The New Ouran High School Host Club !

When requesting a character, you may request up to two ! But you may not request more than one host. You are also not obligated to request a host, and you may choose to just request to play a guest or an enemy !

Much love~
harley_q

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

harley_q
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: The New Ouran High School Host Club!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momari on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:29 am

I'd like two characters please, a host (boy Lolita) and a guest.
The names I've chosen are: ( i'm assuming it goes last name-first name)
Boy: Kaiyo Yukio
Girl: Amachi Naoko

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Momari
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:24 pm

@Momari~~

Perfect ! And I wrote my own characters' names first name - last name, even though that's not how you'd typically write it in Japanese. It's just usually easier for people to read and understand when written "Americanized." :3

Glad to welcome you~~

Can't wait to see your characters !

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Could I reserve the natural? I would actually like to keep it as the original character, a girl pretending to be a boy.

Her name: Hatakeda Toshiko (I typed it in the traditional Japanese fashion)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 pm

@thehalfbreed443

Absolutely !!

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IDontHoldHands on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:20 am

Can I reserve the cool type? I haven't come up with a name yet.

IDontHoldHands
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TOASTINATIR on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:33 pm

May I submit a character for a suggested type? I'm calling him sweet type. He doesn't really fall into any of the existing categories. His name is Hiroki Tachibana. (First name, last name)

TOASTINATIR
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi! I'm interested in joining (I still have to see if I can because I have other rps but I like the idea), but I honestly know very little of like Japanese culture (I would definitely try to get some reasearch in before the roleplay starts). If I can join, could I maybe reserve a guest who is an international/study abroad student?

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:31 pm

@IDontHoldHands - yes ! go ahead !

@TOASTINATIR absolutely ! feel free !

@nations - sure ! and since you would be doing an international student, your knowledge doesn't have to be too broad. (: (really the only knowledge I have is from watching way too much anime XD)

So glad more people are taking interest in this ! I was afraid I'd have to cancel it, so I'm super happy !

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Once we have all of the host spots filled up, we will be able to start the story ! Then if other guest or enemy spots get reserved/taken, they can jump in. (:

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Yay, thank you so much! I think her name will be Camila Reyes ^^ I'll have her up soon

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:00 pm

I've updated the front page with character pics, names, ages, & grades !

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:08 am

She was perfect...I was going to post my CS tonight finished and everything but I accidentally refreshed the page and it disappeared! So I'll post her tomorrow.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:19 am

Oh no ! I HATE when that happens ): I'm so sorry !

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momari on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:41 pm

That's why I usually edit the written stuff in Google Docs - it's a total life saver!

Momari
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:25 pm

I do that sometimes too ! Or RIGHT before I go to post something, I'll copy the entire thing to make sure it doesn't get deleted. This site just loves to screw your work lol

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skeletalprince on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Hey there! I'd love to reserve the "Strong & Silent" type please!

His name is Kurogawa Hisashi (last, first)
Grade: Third Year

Face claim: Mabuchi Kou

"Your smile is what saved me!"

skeletalprince
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:49 pm

@skeletalprince yes, absolutely ! Can't wait to see your character !!

Once skeletalprince's character is up and thehalfbreed443's character is up, we will probably start. If the Mischievous Type gets picked up, we will ad them in. Until then, we will chalk it up to "we couldn't find anyone to take the Hitachiin twins' place." XD

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Oh I wish I had seen this sooner! I'd be really interested to take one of the mischievous types but I don't know if that would work having only one of them.

I also have a question about the role of the enemies. In anime the enemies were the girls from Lobeli who wanted Haruhi to transfer to their school if I remember correct. I quickly read the CS of Ichiro and saw that he was from same school. So what role the enemies play in this case? Because if no second mischievous type shows up I'd be interested also taking one of the enemies.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momari on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Who said there absolutely has to be two mischievous types? Of course it would work with just one! Anyways, I've also been thinking of making an enemy, but I'm unsure of what kind of character I'd make. So it's most likely I won't (at least for now). As for the role that an enemy plays - I'd say that anyone which qualifies as conflicting with the protagonists count. Although characters who are not considered enemies may cause trouble on occasion, enemies are typically those who do things actively and purposely to stir boiling water. So they can come from pretty much anywhere just as they do in real life. Hope that made sense; just my two cents. Good luck to ya, get creative if you choose that route! :P

Momari
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!