Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Afflicted

Relationship Thread

a part of “Afflicted”, a fictional universe by Lilah.

After the disease IAAN killed 98% percent of kids aged 8-13, the surviving 2% didn't get off unscathed either.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Afflicted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilah on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Hey yall, please fill out this relationship sheet if you have time. It just makes it easier to sort this stuff out. ^^

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://placehold.it/900x20/707070/707070[/img][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=arial][size=350][color=hexcode]YOUR CHARACTER NAME[/color][/size][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/200x200/[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][img]http://placehold.it/200x200/[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][img]http://placehold.it/200x200/[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/900x20/707070/707070[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[justify][font=arial][size=120][u]THEIR CHARACTER NAME[/u][/size]
[size=90][color=hexcode][i]"A little quote from your character or someone else, general tidbit, song, about them. Just a lil something extra. You can also just remove this lmao"[/color][/i]

Here goes a little general description of these characters relationship.[/justify][/size][/font]

[size=90][color=hexcode][i]"A little quote from your character or someone else, general tidbit, song, about them. Just a lil something extra. You can also just remove this lmao"[/color][/i]

Here goes a little general description of these characters relationship.[/justify][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/900x20/707070/707070[/img]
Last edited by Lilah on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“It all ends in tears anyway.”
Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lilah
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:47 pm

ROSEMARY CECILIA MAES

ImagexxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxImage

ROSEMARY MAES
"I'm...me. I'm just here to be better than I already am...there is no 'good enough' for me."

Rose doesn't have too much of an opinion of herself. She knows that she needs to be more skilled, but she sees everybody in that light.

PANDORA SYLVESTER
"We're not rivals or anything like that...but she's so insistent to take a picture of me. I don't want to, and it drives me crazy that she can't accept that."

Pandora and Rose aren't sworn enemies. Not in the least. But their personalities don't mesh too well. However, when they need to get something done, they will get it done well. Of course, Rose is still annoyed at Pandora for not accepting her dislike of being photographed, but she can't let that little detail stop her from working as a united front.

MAGNOLIA WOLFE
"A little quote from your character or someone else, general tidbit, song, about them. Just a lil something extra. You can also just remove this lmao"

Here goes a little general description of these characters relationship.

ISAAC NEILL
"A little quote from your character or someone else, general tidbit, song, about them. Just a lil something extra. You can also just remove this lmao"

TOBIAS ELSWOOD

ANTHONY RAMOS

GRAYSON MAES

Last edited by Korruption on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilah on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:06 pm

MAGNOLIA "MAGGIE" WOLFE

ImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage

THEIR CHARACTER NAME

THEIR CHARACTER NAME

THEIR CHARACTER NAME

Lilah
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilah on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:26 pm

ISAAC NEILL

THEIR CHARACTER NAME

THEIR CHARACTER NAME

THEIR CHARACTER NAME

Lilah
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:23 am

PANDORA STELLA SYLVESTER

MAGNOLIA "MAGGIE" WOLFE
"Maggie and I always got along pretty well. We would often go swimming together. I would say she is my best friend, but that may make Tony jealous."

Maggie and Pandora had become pretty close friends during the years they were together. They often would go swimming together. Pandora does trust her and was devastated when she got caught.

ISAAC NEILL
"I am very close to Isaac even if he seems a bit out of it at times. He is someone I will always care for. Since I hit him with my car, I have just been trying to make up for the incident. He forgives me, but I still feel bad."

Since that unfaithful day Panda gave Isaac a little love tap with her car, she had made sure to always look after him. They were always touchy and affectionate with each other. She had a habit of always placing her hand on his back when near him. She even randomly played with his hair and would just hold his hand to keep him close. The last thing she would want was for him to get hit by another car. They ended up becoming super close as time passed. He was nice to have around, as they would never bring up the past. It’s likely because they both assumed their past was likely just bad. They stayed positive and just talked of happy things. When Isaac got caught, Panda’s heart broke. She kept herself from truly becoming close to anyone new since.

ROSEMARY MAES
"Rosemary and I never, well still don’t interact much, but if she ever needs me I will be there. She has called me a stalker before…mainly as I just want her to pose for one picture for me willingly. It’s like the camera is water and she is a cat."

Pandora says hi to Rose when she sees her and may even ask her how she is doing. If they need to work together, they can work together well. Though, Pandora does know she may bother Rose often because of the photos she does take of her. She just tries to take photos of her secretly now.

ANTHONY RAMOS
"Maggie and Tony came as a package deal. I like Tony. I find it cute how he is protective like a helicopter dad. I made sure to be there for him when Maggie got caught. I know we both have miss her."

As Pandora said, he was the package deal that came with Maggie. She gets along with him well just like with everyone else. If she ever invites Maggie to hang out, she will often invite Tony. She’d hate for him to feel left out or like she was taking his childhood friend from him. She wants him to be happy. When Maggie got caught, Pandora made sure to stick to Tony's side like a puppy. She wanted to be there in case he needed someone to talk to. She wanted to keep him safe and well for Maggie. It helped her not think of how sad she was too.

GRAYSON MAES

THEIR CHARACTER NAME

THEIR CHARACTER NAME

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!