Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Monster Zoo

Monster Zoo

a part of “Monster Zoo”, a fictional universe by DragonDunc.

I mean, it's pretty much what it says in the title. A more lighthearted, comedic Roleplay

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Monster Zoo”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Monster Zoo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:36 am

Er...Hi.
Last edited by DragonDunc on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Monster Zoo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:02 am

Sounds interesting. I think I might make a character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Can I reserve a dragon keeper?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:07 am

Ah! Sorry I just found this. Yes, of course you can have a dragon keeper, that's great! Sorry to reply so late!

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rain Dancer on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:26 pm

As far as were creatures, and other beings, can I be a failed or clumsy shape shifter, or a were dragon (a wimpy one that does magic tricks to make up for the fact that they can't breath fire but can fly?) I have a lot of really great ideas, but I don't want my character to be too crazy for the sake of the story. ^^

Also, did you do all the art yourself? :o
I'm Only Happy When It Rains

Rain Dancer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:14 pm

RainDancer, of course, that's fine! As I said, pretty much anything goes lore-wise as all of the beings and monsters originate from people's imaginations. This means you can make your character pretty much whatever you want, and, honestly, the crazier the better!

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:45 pm

If any of you have any questions, or any issues with how I'm running the RP, don't hesitate to ask or tell me! I don't have much experience running these, so I'm aware that I need to improve.

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vintagedarksoul on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:10 pm

This story looks like it might be fun! I'd love to put some words into playing a creature, which is always my fav (next to being an outright villain). Any of those needed? If so, let me know and I'd love to try my hand at one. Giving a caretaker a bit of grief would make my day :)
When I am good, I am very, very good
But when I am bad, I am f*&!ing gorgeous!

vintagedarksoul
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:17 am

That sounds great, creatures are welcome as characters as well!

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeartfeltWords on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:26 am

Hoping to join in on this--if it's still live. Has it died?

HeartfeltWords
Member for 13 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi! I'm afraid the last post was 2 months ago...I think the other players just lost interest. Sorry.

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeartfeltWords on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:06 am

Alas, poor Yorrik...i knew him Horatio...lol

HeartfeltWords
Member for 13 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!