Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Ouran High School Host Club!

Relationships!

a part of “The New Ouran High School Host Club!”, a fictional universe by harley_q.

Now that the original members of the Host Club have all graduated, a new cast of Host Club members has been chosen to keep its legacy alive!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Ouran High School Host Club!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:58 am

This is where we will be able to put the different relationships for our characters !

I will post a code for it as well to keep it more organized for everyone ! <3

(It will be updated when new characters are added.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

harley_q
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Relationships!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:04 pm

If your character is a guest, make sure you specify which Host they go to as well. I'll have my 3 characters up soon, so they will be examples of what I'm kind of looking for !

Code: Select all
[center][font=arial narrow][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/ifcqki.jpg[/IMG][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][b][color=#5D60A1]Shigure Inoue[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/shigure-inoue )[/b]
[color=#dialoguecolour]""[/color]

[b][color=#1D6335]Ichiro Sato[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/ichiro-sato )[/b]

[b][color=#FF2C49]Yukio Kaiyo[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/yukio-kaiyo )[/b]

[b][color=#34DFB7]Naoko Amachi[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/naoko-amachi )[/b]

[b][color=#C733FF]Hiroki Tachibana[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/hiroki-tachibana )[/b]

[b][color=#5959B8]Koichi Tachibana[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/koichi-tachibana )[/b]

[b][color=#FDB9B8]Camila Reyes[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/camila-reyes )[/b]

[b][color=#991880]Kyo Tsukuda[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/kyo-tsukuda )[/b]

[b][color=#A661C7]Toshiko Hatakeda[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/toshiko-hatakeda )[/b]

[b][color=#1C769F]Miku Fujiwara[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/miku-fujiwara )[/b]

[b][color=#9623A0]Iro Miyamoto[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/iro-miyamoto )[/b]

[b][color=#4000BF]Hisashi Kurogawa[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/kurogawa-hisashi )[/b]

[b][color=#FF8D19]Satoru Miyamoto[/color]
( https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/satoru-miyamoto )[/b]
[color=#dialoguecolour]""[/color][/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Shigure Inoue
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/shigure-inoue )

"Well, what can I say? I'm wonderful! I love myself! I'm a beautiful, talented human being. Utter perfection, in my own biased opinion!"

Ichiro Sato
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/ichiro-sato )

"You know... I have heard speculations and 'rumourings' meandering about that he doesn't particularly like the Host Club, but to me, it's all just jealous gossip, is all!"

Yukio Kaiyo
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/yukio-kaiyo )

"Oh, my little Yuki! He's such a cutie! I just adore our 'Boy Lolita', and so do many of our ladies!"

Naoko Amachi
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/naoko-amachi )

"A frequent flyer of the Host Club. Though she doesn't seem to have any particular favoured 'Type,' she spends much of her time with our dear Yukio."

Hiroki Tachibana
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/hiroki-tachibana )

"Ah, Hiroki. Our 'Sweet' Type! Not to be confused with the 'Boy Lolita' Type, no sir. They are really quite different! Hiroki truly is probably the sweetest person that I know!"

Koichi Tachibana
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/koichi-tachibana )

"Our 'Cool' Type. He acts so very mysterious and distant, but I know he loves the Host Club, and I also know that I love having him in the Club! He's a great guy, even if he does keep more to himself!"

Camila Reyes
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/camila-reyes )

"Though I have yet to meet her, I hear jsut about everything juicy that goes on at Ouran Academy! Apparently she is a foreign exchange student, and I surely hope she visits our Host Club, as I would love to meet her!"

Kyo Tsukuda
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/kyo-tsukuda )

"A frequent guest, and another who loves visiting with our dear Yuki. She seems nice enough, but I can't help feeling that there's just something more to her..."

Toshiko Hatakeda
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/toshiko-hatakeda )

"Our new 'Natural' Type! I think I may have scared her a bit when she joined, but nevertheless, I can't wait to get to know her better!"

Miku Fujiwara
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/miku-fujiwara )

"Another guest of ours! She seems to have the Yandere-type attitude, and she is cousin to our sweetest Yukio. Something tells me she doesn't like me very much. *sighs and shrugs*"

Iro Miyamoto
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/iro-miyamoto )

"Iro is one of our 'Mischievous' Types ! He is very compassionate, and I can't seem to find any faults with him, besides his little pranks, though they're never anything too extreme. More fun than anything, really!"

Hisashi Kurogawa
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/kurogawa-hisashi )

"Our dearest 'Strong and Silent' Type. He really is a very quiet person, but when you get to know him, he is a gentle creature that seems to be hiding some secrets. But who isn't?"

Satoru Miyamoto
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/satoru-miyamoto )

"Brother to our dear Iro, and our other 'Mischievous' Type! Even though he is a mischievous little devil, he can be quite introverted. Well, not for long, if I have anything to say about it! Muahahahaha!!"

Ai Kimura
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/ai-kimura )
"She's such a cutie, but she seems kind of unsociable, though she does like to spend time at the Host Club, so c'est la vie!"

Shigure Inoue

"That damned airhead gets right under my skin, and I can't stand the guy. He's so ridiculous and over the top."

Ichiro Sato

"I don't really like to toot my own horn, but I'd like to say I'm a pretty alright guy. Plus, have you seen my hair? Perfection."

Yukio Kaiyo

"What is with the 'cutesy' thing? I just don't get it. And why are girls so attracted to it?!"

Naoko Amachi

"She's quite positive. A little too much so, in my opinion. Plus, she seems to spend all of her time at the Host Club."

Hiroki Tachibana

"An....interesting character to say the least... Another 'cutesy' Host, but this one is over the top with the dresses and crap."

Koichi Tachibana

"Seemingly reserved and fairly protective over his 'cutesy,' dress-wearing brother."

Camila Reyes

"Foreigner. Don't know her, but she's cute and seems to take good care of her hair."

Kyo Tsukuda

"I normally really like girly girls, but this one just seems off. Like she's...trying too hard."

Toshiko Hatakeda

"I've heard the name, but I can't say I know her."

Miku Fujiwara

"She's on the Student Council, I guess, and she has a standoffish attitude. I'm not sure why she spends her time at the Host Club."

Iro Miyamoto

"One of the Mischievous Hosts, and honestly just kind of irritating. But is there a Host that isn't irritating?"

Hisashi Kurogawa

"He walks like he's uncomfortable sometimes, but that could just be me. He's honestly just another annoying Host."

Satoru Miyamoto

"The other Mischievous Host, the younger brother. Just as annoying as his older brother, in my opinion."

Ai Kimura
"She doesn't seem to really like other people, but like so many others, she spends her time at the damn Host Club! I just don't get it."

Shigure Inoue

"He's quite the personality. He's loud and pretty obnoxious, but he has a good heart."

Ichiro Sato

"He's a jerk, but he's a jerk with good hair..."

Yukio Kaiyo

"Yuki! He's my favourite Host! He's so handsome and cute and lovable!"

Naoko Amachi

"She also spends a lot of time with Yuki, but I won't let her steal him away from me! No, sir!"

Hiroki Tachibana

"The 'Sweet' Type, and he really is sweet! Though I'm not sure why he wears dresses. Especially without a wig... Amateur!"

Koichi Tachibana

"He'd protect Hiroki no matter what, and I truly respect that."

Camila Reyes

"She's foreign, and I'm hoping I'll be friends with her! She's so pretty!"

Kyo Tsukuda

"Me? Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to be as cute as can be!

Toshiko Hatakeda

"He seems pretty quiet. I'm not even sure he wants to be a Host."

Miku Fujiwara

"She spends quite a bit of time at the Host Club, but the way she looks at the Hosts makes me sense that she despises them or something."

Iro Miyamoto

"A true trickster! He's a mastermind, but I feel like he doesn't like to get close to anyone, besides his brother, Satoru, that is."

Hisashi Kurogawa

"He's a quiet guy, but he seems to enjoy hosting. Though he doesn't always show up to the Host Club for some reason."

Satoru Miyamoto

"Another amazing trickster. He and his brother really are good at their roles, and I adore the commitment."

Ai Kimura
"She doesn't seem to like people much, but she likes the Host Club okay from what I can tell!"
Last edited by harley_q on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skeletalprince on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Shigure Inoue

"Shigure... is an excellent leader. He brings about a sort of light to the club... I admire him."

Ichiro Sato

"He's known for not liking the Host Club.... If he does anything violent, I will not tolerate it."

Yukio Kaiyo

"Yukio is... rather cute. He reminds me of my late brother when we were children. I hope to become closer to him... if he allows it."

Naoko Amachi

"Miss Naoko is nice to have around. She spends most of her time with Yuki, but I've sat with the two on occasion."

Hiroki Tachibana

"Hiroki is very sweet, someone I'm always comfortable around... I... can be more open with him."

Koichi Tachibana

"A very mature person, I respect how organized and reserved he can be. I know he'll accomplish amazing things."

Camila Reyes

"I know she's a transfer student. Not much else to say though."

Kyo Tsukuda

"She's a nice girl, known to dress is cute things. Kyo likes Yukio the most."

Toshiko Hatakeda

"Another 3rd year like myself, very clever. I hope she learns to enjoy the club."

Miku Fujiwara

"A friend of Naoko's. I guess she's a bit possessive, but I don't know her well."

Iro Miyamoto

"He's a trickster, but has good intentions. He's a good person, but I think he may have some trouble trusting others."

Hisashi Kurogawa

"Myself? Oh... I'm simply a young man growing into my own... This is the most I've talked in a long time."

Satoru Miyamoto

"He's another trickster, and tends to have difficulty listening. I know he means well, it's easy to tell he cares."
Last edited by skeletalprince on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Your smile is what saved me!"

skeletalprince
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momari on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:33 pm

ImageImageImage
Shigure Inoue

"I've known Shigure a while, and when he decided to keep The Host Club alive I was immediately on board! He's a fun person to be around and a good friend of mine, but sometimes he can be a little much."

Ichiro Sato

"His voice alone makes me want to hide under my bed and cry. I will watch where I'm going from now on. I don't wanna bump into him again."

Yukio Kaiyo

"I'll admit that I'm a total teardrop factory, but I also see myself as a very kind and creative person."

Naoko Amachi

"Naoko is such a delight. She likes to watch me draw and enjoys helping me out when I wanna make something in the kitchen. She’s best friends with Miku, believe it or not. I really like how she sees the good in everyone."

Hiroki Tachibana

"I often run to Hiroki when I’m upset. He’s got a motherly way of calming me down when I’m at my worst and I adore that. As a thank-you for being my friend, because he likes them (and I like making them), I often give him some of my sweets."

Koichi Tachibana

"Sometimes I wish I were more like Koichi. He is so fluffin’ cool! And yet I'm just over here always whining and crying."

Camila Reyes

"Oh yes, the foreigner! I've heard so much about her but I've never had the chance to speak to her."

Kyo Tsukuda

"I like the attention I receive from Kyo. She's super nice to me, but something's off." I have a suspicion about this one…

Toshiko Hatakeda

"I like Tosh! I don't really have a reason not to, so I hope we can be buddies!"

Miku Fujiwara

"My cousin Miku is… something else. We are so different that it’s hard to believe that we’re related. Don't tell her I said this, but she reminds me of the creepy old dolls our grandma has placed all over the house. I can't believe that she's interested in The Host Club, I would never have expected that, but with her blank expression you can never truly tell what she's thinking I guess."

Iro Miyamoto

"I think It's impressive that he can play the guitar - the only instrument I ever played was the recorder back in Elementary school. Anyways, I like how he has such a tight bond with Satoru. It makes me want to spend even more time with my little sisters."

Hisashi Kurogawa

"Although he’s sorta quiet, that’s not gonna stop me from being his friend."

Satoru Miyamoto

"Other than the pranks he pulls with Iro and the fact he's a little introverted, there isn't much I know. I sure hope we can get along."

Shigure Inoue

"The Host Club’s Prince is very charming I must say, but quite out there"

Ichiro Sato

"Ichiro is in the same grade as me, but I can’t say I know him very well. All I know is that he's sort of intimidating and loves his hairspray."

Yukio Kaiyo

"He’s such a good artist! I love to watch him work. It’s a little sad that he gets sick all the time, but when I am able to talk to him I jump at the chance."

Naoko Amachi

"A-About me? Hmm, what to say... I like running, traveling the world, reading classic literature, and snacking on fruit! I'm a simple girl, so please don't ask too much of me."

Hiroki Tachibana

"I think it is very brave of Hiroki to express himself the way he does. If it makes him happy, then the opinion of others shouldn't matter. Personality-wise he is a very pleasant person to be around."

Koichi Tachibana

"Hiroki is lucky to have brother like Koichi. He's protective and as cool as ice! Even though he's a little reserved, I think he's someone worth getting to know."

Camila Reyes

"I wonder where she’s from? I’ll have to ask next time I see her."

Kyo Tsukuda

"Everytime I see her she's always focused on Yukio. I think she's got cupid's arrow stuck in her heart just by the look in her eyes. I sometimes wish I looked at someone the way she looks at him..."

Toshiko Hatakeda

"I really like Toshiko. Anyone who can appreciate a good book is extra cool to me!"

Miku Fujiwara

"Fuji-chan and I have known eachother since we were really young. She’s my best friend, I love her so much! Even if she can be sort of scary… She’s still a good person at heart. I promise!"

Iro Miyamoto

"Iro is a fun guy, I especially like that. I envy his musical talents too."

Hisashi Kurogawa

"I’ve sat with him and Yukio a few times. I can say that he makes a good listener, that's for sure. You know, sometimes silence is golden."

Satoru Miyamoto

"Similar to Iro - I think he's also very fun, yet I have yet to know much about him."
Last edited by Momari on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Momari
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IDontHoldHands on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:40 am

Shigure Inoue

"He's rather loud and eccentric for my taste, but his heart is in the right place."

Ichiro Sato

"I don't know much about him yet, but he seems to have a temper."

Yukio Kaiyo

"He seems like a sensitive soul, caring and compasionate. And, dare I say it? Cute."

Naoko Amachi

"I wish I could have her positive outlook on life."

Hiroki Tachibana

"My younger brother. I'd do anything for him. Let him be himself, or you'll answer to me."

Koichi Tachibana

"It doesn't matter what I think of myself, only what my parents do."

Camila Reyes

"An exchange student. Is it rude to think her exotic? I heard she doesn't like cooking. Maybe I could teach her..."

Kyo Tsukuda

"She certainly has an opinion and will let you know it. I'd rather be in comfortable silence."

Toshiko Hatakeda

"She seems a little quiet but smart."

Miku Fujiwara

"She has a bit of a temper, and the way she looks at the Host Club members honestly gives me the creeps."

Iro Miyamoto

"He's mischivious and his pranks can sometimes be the talk of Ouran. I have to admire his skill at pulling them off."

Hisashi Kurogawa

"Strong and silent, I've never found Hisashi to be bad company."

Satoru Miyamoto

"He's just as mischivious as his older brother. I can respect the fact his jokes never hurt anyone."

IDontHoldHands
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:17 pm

Shigure Inoue

"I guess it's never a dull moment with Shigure, for as long as I've known him he's been rather... eccentric. Never really thought of him as the leader type, but kid's got initiative and I respect that."

Ichiro Sato

"Why do the first years keep getting stranger and stranger? I even heard the kid was seen fondling some poor girls hair in the hallway. They just get weirder and weirder, I mean why would someone intrinsically hate the hosts?"

Yukio Kaiyo

"I mean the boy is cute.. I guess. Not particularly my cup of tea, but I guess everybody's got their kinks. I like him a lot personally, he gives me tons of food and allows me to save money on sweets."

Naoko Amachi

"Very bubbly, but in our field of service that's to be expected. She's cute and I'd like to know her better, but I'll keep my guard up for now."

Hiroki Tachibana

"I never really understood a man in a dress, but again; everybody's got their kinks. I'm never one to judge, so we're still friends. As long as he's in good standing with the Hosts then I have his back."

Koichi Tachibana

"This stoic SOB. Does anyone else find it weird that it's always the prince that's president and the "cool one" is always VP? I just think that's the weirdest thing. He doesn't talk much but when he does people pay attention."

Camila Reyes

"This girl is adorable! I would love to get to know her better. Huh... I doubt she'd really care about me judging by her being here for a finite time."

Kyo Tsukuda

"Yep.. Um.. She's the princess. She.. Uh.. is really... pretty? I guess I've never been the one she was interested in, so I guess that's why we aren't necessarily... close."

Toshiko Hatakeda

"Oh! Tosh! She's great! I'd do anything for her. I guess it's a new tradition that now we have a female host, but I couldn't pick a better person for the role."

Miku Fujiwara

"You know I used to be a pretty rough and tough guy, but... this girl scares the crap out of me. Honestly I think she's actually a snake in human form and she's stalking her prey. Please don't leave me alone with her too long."

Iro Miyamoto

"I guess in my case, nobody hates you more than you hate yourself.. Haha."

Hisashi Kurogawa

"I love the guy, but let me tell you a little secret; I've never seen him in the men's line for physical examination day and I volunteer all day long! I just think it's a little odd. Plus I've never seen him go to the bathroom, maybe he's an alien?"

Satoru Miyamoto

"My baby brother. Love that kid to death, but I fear for the day he'll have to live without me. Eventually I'll go off to university (or worse), he needs to learn to survive on his own."

Ai Kimura

"She's different I suppose; a cute nerdy type I suppose, but I don't know her that well and I shouldn't label her anything. I mean for all I know she could hate school and is trying to stay away from everyone else... Ah, who knows?

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Shigure Inoue

"He's truly deserved his nickname as Prince. Always excited about everything. Though sometimes it would be good for him to slow down."

Ichiro Sato

"A nuisance who's trying to ruin everyone's fun."

Yukio Kaiyo

"He’s such an energetic boy. But not in same way as Shigure. There’s childlike innocence in him so you won’t get as annoyed as easily."

Naoko Amachi

"I think she’s genuinely one of the most friendly guests we have."

Hiroki Tachibana

"I have never figured that guy out. Dressing up as a female for... no reason? Well I guess everyone can do what they want."

Koichi Tachibana

"It seems we have some things in common. He seems to keep his distance from people but what I have heard is also working his best."

Camila Reyes

“Sorry what you were talking about? Chamomile tea?”
((Editor's note: The interviewee seemed to be absent-minded at this point of interview))

Kyo Tsukuda

"I think she’s the one always around little Yukio. I don’t really know much about her."

Toshiko Hatakeda

"She’s serious about her education. Maybe even a bit too serious. She should have fun too."

Miku Fujiwara

"Every time she visits the host club I can guarantee the temperature drops below zero degree celsius. There’s an eery atmosphere around her."

Iro Miyamoto

"My dear brother. He's truly the best brother anyone could hope for. Always there for you. I'd do anything I can to make him feel better."

Hisashi Kurogawa

"A man of few words. Doesn't ask too much but listens your problems. I must say I respect him."

Satoru Miyamoto

Me?” *laughs* “Maybe you should ask from others.”
((Editor's note: The interviewee is avoiding questions about himself))

Ai Kimura
( roleplay/the-new-ouran-high-school-host-club/characters/ai-kimura&#41;

"She seems friendly but stays silent always nose in the books. And don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean that bad way. She definitely studies hard."
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!