Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Through New Eyes

Through New Eyes

a part of “Through New Eyes”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

Atira has always been peaceful. What happens when a curse is cast over a small village within this land?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Through New Eyes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Through New Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:57 pm

"Through New Eyes"

Hello everyone! This forum is for my newest rp, Through New Eyes. Obviously. Now, there is a thread for suggestions, but this one is for conversation in general. You know, pretty much whatever; talking about recent events in the rp, about characters, or even about other stuff, like real life, or whatever. I'm pretty easygoing about this, and I actually like having conversations with people. So if there are any questions, or if you just want to chat, this is definitely the place!

Oh, and if you're looking to give your suggestions, this is the link you want!

Suggestions
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Through New Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello everyone!

Just thinking how we might link our characters up. Perhaps Zizia could make her way outside, and Flare or Luna could spot her from a window in the house? I think that might be a little easier than waiting for Flare to finish scouring, as he seems pretty excited at the moment. Perhaps Luna would want to go talk to her to find out if she knows anything about this transformation business.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Yes...there are so many ways to go about this. There's also Zizia goes outside, and hears Flare and Luna talking, and decided to look into it. Or Luna could tell Flare the food in her house isn't worth it, and head outside, anyway, to look for "better food" for Flare. :P Or Luna finds another way to convince Flare outside to look for others...really, there are so many ways to go about it. How do we want them to meet up?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:41 pm

I think Flare might be one of those Pokemon who will only do something if it was his idea, even if he knows the other person is right. So Luna just needs to contrive a way to make Flare think that he thinks trashing her house is a waste of time. Just some very careful diplomacy. Perfect for a shy Vulpix!

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMegaMeowstic on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:06 am

Alright, I saw Crystal's OOC post on the main story, and okay, I'll use the normal black text from now on.

Also, for the meetup, I think William's idea is pretty good. I won't post until we've made a final decision, though.
Deph out~

ωσяк нαя∂, ∂яєαм вιg.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

Spoiler: show
OK, you clicked this because you love spoilers, didn't you?

TheMegaMeowstic
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:44 am

Yeah, that's true. Some verrrry careful diplomacy. Though after some thought ( I was very tired yesterday, and not really thinking everything through) I actually thing, with the way I've played Luna so far, she's too polite to just refuse Flare food. Perhaps you first idea was best. If Zizia sees them, then maybe it gives them an excuse to hang out for a while.

Oh, and thanks Mega. There are times my glasses go missing, and using the black, easy-to-read color, really helps me. I appreciate it.

Oh, and I think I might tweak Luna's character sheet a little later. Nothing that will change the story so far, though, but might give a little more reason to Luna's necklace. Also I thought that I might, like Mega, include the Pokemon she had wen she was a human. I had thought about adding them before, but wasn't sure wat kind of Pokemon to give her.

Sorry this has been a little long for a OOO post...just quite a bit on my mind this morning.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMegaMeowstic on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:10 pm

NP!

Also, I'd prefer if you called me Deph.

TheMegaMeowstic
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Sorry, I didn't realize you wanted to be called something else. I'll call you Deph from now on, then.

Now, I meant to post last night, but I had to go visit me friend. She's planning a wedding, and so I really had to go, you know? And by the time I got back, I was too tired. But I'll go ahead and post, if everyone's okay with that? I mean, I was kinda waiting for Deph, but if Deph is okay with it, I'll post. I know you were still deciding how you were going to get our characters to meet, so if you'd rather I wait, it's not a problem.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMegaMeowstic on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:21 pm

I guess I'm fine.

By the way, school just started for me, and I'm going to have tons of homework, so I probably will only be posting on Sundays, just a heads up.

TheMegaMeowstic
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Ok, I'll try to slow down on the posts, so we don't end up leaving you behind. I mean, it's different at the moment, since we're just in Luna's house at the moment and Zizia seems to be at her own home. Well, was. Since you said Sundays, we can start working on going outside and then by this Sunday Flare and Luna can meet up with Zizia. If t works out for everyone, that is.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMegaMeowstic on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Alright, I've got a few announcements:

1. School has just started, as I said before, and I have MOUNTAINS of homework (4 assignments happened over the weekend!) so I'm considering leaving RP Gateway.

2. If I do leave, I might come back on spring/winter/summer break.

I really don't know. I haven't got much motivation to post, plus I'm really busy on weekends now (Sunday is the only day where I don't have anything important) so...yeah.

TheMegaMeowstic
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Oh, that's alright. It's better to know this stuff before hand than well after the fact. As for everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days without checking in. I have been helping my friend with her wedding, and after work yesterday I was tired, and tablet was dead after being used by my husband, and charging cord not working.

I understand being busy enough because of school. I'm just glad I don't have homework anymore myself. I know schoolwork can take quite a bit of time. If you leave, and decide to come back, just let us know. We'll find a way to work you back in if you're still interested then!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:46 pm

Okay, so I really meant to post sometime Toda, but its looking like I wont have time to get a full post out. Today is my friends wedding. I thought I would have time this morning, but I ended up running around all morning, and then had to get myself and my daughter dressed and ready to show up 2 hours early, to help get ready. And then the reception is supposed to be at 5, so I probably won't get home until really late. I'm sorry this notice is pretty last minute, but I thought I'd let you know.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:36 am

I'm sorry about another late post. Weekends are apparently busy for me. Plus was a little stressed out about today. Never been called in for jury duty before. But I'm at the courthouse now, and suddenly have a lot more free time than I expected. I left the house way too early for this. Anyway, I have time for posting now, and will get right on it. Provided my phone moves fast enough.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:20 am

Hey, I'm sorry its taking me so long to post. Part if it has been just that I'm very busy lately. A lot of running around for me. Another part has been that I'm trying to figure out a way to move this rp along onto the main goal; that long trip to finding out what happened and how to resolve it. Also, when Luna should tell Flare about being human. I will post as soon as I can, and I will try to post now, actually, but not a lot of time at the moment. Just hoping I can get a decent post out.

Also, this is the second time I've had to type this out. I did this yesterday, but not sure what happened to it.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 pm

I'm sorry its taking me so long to post. We are very short staffed at work, plus I'm having issues with my mother being so angry at everything, plus a funeral today, and lots of stuff going on at my daughters school. Its been beyond busy lately, and I don't even really have time to post now. I promise I will post the minute I get a chance, but there's just a lot going on right now. I will probably post later today or sometime tomorrow.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 am

Don't worry about it, RL before RP. As long as the plot keeps chugging along, I think we can stand to have a bit of a lapse between posts. I like the newspaper idea, its a creative way to understand whats going on on the outside! Now if only Flare can be convinced to go questing.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:07 am

I'm sorry I'm taking so long. I did not expect so much going on this soon in my life right now. At least, that's the biggest part of it. The other part is just a major brain fart. I've been wracking y brain over and over, trying to think of a way Luna could convince Flare to travel. But Luna doesn't know about Flares search for a fire stone. And trying to figure out a way to convince him without that...in her character...I'm just a little at a loss at the moment. I've been thinking, believe me. I'm going to try to once myself to post today, since it's a weekend, there shouldn't be much going on today, except for grocery shopping. I'm so sorry, I just feel like I haven't been the best rp partner, with everything going on. I just need to figure out what I'm going to post, is all.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Hey Crystal,

No worries about the delay, it happens. Hopefully all else goes well this holiday season! Sorry about Flare's stubbornness, I try not to make situations where it seems like you are trying to convince me the writer to let Flare agree to something. Believe me, I want the plot to move too, ha ha. I was just trying to do at least do one skeptical post so that his character doesn't seem so easily swayed. He's a bit of a hard head.

Anyway, I'll try to get up a return post in the next few days, and hopefully Flare and Luna can get adventuring!

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:47 am

Hello! I'm very sorry for the long absence. Things have been very stressful around here, with dealing with my mother, and taxes, and stupid things like forgetting y child's parent teacher conference. I am soo sorry! I will get to making a post right away. Again, I'm just very, very sorry I've been gone for such a log time.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!