Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

a part of “Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival”, a fictional universe by birthstone_spirits.

The fate of a world lies in the hands of twelve young people who are just trying to figure life out. What happens next is a test of growth, luck and magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Welcome to the game! This is a reboot of a game we had where a lot of folks dropped out so some of the spots are tentatively taken by players from that round... However, I do hope that some new voices will join us in a restart!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello!

This plot sounds amazing. I would love to join!
May I please reserve September (Sapphire)? I would like to use Emmy Rossum as my FaceClaim:

Thank you!!
~AngelGirl~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:34 pm

This roleplay sounds absolutely wonderful. I'd like to reserve the role of Ruby. Face claim will either be Dustin Milligan or someone likewise.
Death is the seed from which I grow

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Sounds like nothing I've ever been involved with, so I want in if I can :D I'd like to try for December, but I'm still piecing together the face claim. Definitely female, though.

EDIT. So, I decided on syddpink from instagram. Hope that's okay.
Last edited by chanelindistress on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linnea on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Oh man! I'm so excited! It's nice to meet you all, i'm Kiki! I play Angela who is November!

The previous round was cancelled and restarted due to people not posting, so please be sure to post at least once every week or so! Posts don't have to be perfect or super long, so please don't feel too intimidated! ^u^
Last edited by Linnea on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Linnea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:38 am

Happy to see some eager responses so far. As Kiki said we had to restart because the game was starting to die so early--hopefully this enthusiasm continues into the game. All FCs look fine to me, I'm looking forward to seeing your sheets! I'll add names to the intro page once I accept your character submissions.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:44 am

Heather is finished!! Let me know if she needs anything more!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Accepted and added to home page. Looking forward to more submissions.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:19 pm

this looks absolutely lovely! i'd love to reserve Opal/October! I'm not sure about a face claim yet but I will be sure to update this as soon as i find one i like :)

edit: i'll be using @nxshaya!

i'm thinking someone like ashley moore or shay mitchell.
Last edited by BurningDark on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:49 pm

Awesome, keep the sheets coming! Hopefully intros can start going up in a couple of days. Oh, and if you have friends who are active please invite them. This game is always a lot more fun when it's more full.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:55 am

Sorrell is done! Thanks!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am

Wonderful, looking forward to sheets from necro and burning. I'll probably put up my intro tonight or tomorrow. My character is coming to earth from Aires so it might be a little freakydeaky, but for those of you with folks from earth I imagine that your characters might be on their way just to have a casual day in the park, nothing super extra.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxyTempest on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Hey, I'm so interested in joining the RP, but I'm a little confused on the world concept. I read most of the info on Aires, but i can't find the section where it discusses getting to New York. How did that happen?

RoxyTempest
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Good question. Here's a debrief: it's hinted at in the intro that, prior to this plot the gemstones were scattered by the goddess so that they wouldn't be destroyed by her enemies. And she hid many of them on Earth because she didn't think cyclopean could get there. Eventually the gemstones find their way to our characters, who are eventually thrust into Aires as chosen ones to fix something they didn't even know was a problem.

I suppose I could have broken that down better since you're the second to ask!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:39 pm

By the way, I posted my intro! Looking forward to all of your intros and character sheets. I hope to grow with and get to know you all as artists over the course of this RP. We can finish this game, I feel it.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxyTempest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Okay that's awesome:) Is may still available??

RoxyTempest
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:11 pm

RoxyTempest wrote:Okay that's awesome:) Is may still available??

Yep! Have at it!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Codexx on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:18 pm

-Peeks in-

Count me in as interested!

I am thinking April (Diamond) Stone of water/manipulation of water. ? If still open.

I am not entirely sure on a face-claim, but I'll likely be submitting a male character for review. :)

Codexx
Member for 7 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Codexx wrote:-Peeks in-

Count me in as interested!

I am thinking April (Diamond) Stone of water/manipulation of water. ? If still open.

I am not entirely sure on a face-claim, but I'll likely be submitting a male character for review. :)

Amazing! All of these fresh faces. We might have a full set this round. April is avaliable, looking forward to your sheet!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxyTempest on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:07 pm

I submitted a character. I plan on editing her further, but I spent most of my time today struggling with BBCode. Not being able to find the edit I would like has caused quite a bit of frustration. I'll be headed home, where I am unable to use a computer at the moment, in just a bit.

RoxyTempest
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!