Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Natsukashii

× ⋮ NPCs

a part of “Natsukashii”, a fictional universe by Verix.

Closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Natsukashii”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

× ⋮ NPCs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 pm

N O N - P L A Y E R -C H A R A C T E R S
"Take me back to a place far from here."

- - - - - - -

-

-

-

This is where you can store all vital NPCs. Please do not post here unless you believe them to be at least somewhat pertinent to the story. One writer is allowed to have up to 3 NPCs per kingdom. However, exceptions will be made on a case by case scenario. Please use this NPC sheet so we can keep things neat and streamlined.

Here are some instructions on filling it out:

I. I don't mind if you replace the 800x10 boarder with your own kingdom color, but keep all text BLACK.
      II. One post per kingdom, and all NPCs should be placed in their respective posts.
      III. use the -hr--/hr- break to separate multiple NPCs on the same post.
      IV. Use the provided dimensions for the picture of your character.
      V. Add more x's when needed

If you have any problems with the CS breaking please feel free to contact me.
Last edited by Verix on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perhaps

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: × ⋮ NPCs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:23 pm

C A E L E S T I S
“Reversus est ad caelum.”

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Augustine Laskaris

II. GENDER
Male

III. AGE
Twenty-eight (28)

IV. ROLE
Second in charge of the Queen's Knights ; Errand boy

V. CONTROLABILITY
Limited. Players may control him, however not as a main character.

VI. PERSONALITY
A man born and breed to be the Queen's dog, like Levir he serves and fights only for Estelle. When working his demeanor is usually professional. However, he will take any opportunity to goof off or flirt with the people around him, winking without a care. Additionally, Augustine works alongside Levir, and usually takes his place next to Estelle when he is off duty. She's been meaning to fire him, but has forgotten to do so in favor of more pressing issues.

"Have you seen the flowers bloom? Somehow, they remind me of you."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Aria

II. GENDER
Male

III. AGE
Seventy (deceased)

IV. ROLE
First Queen of Stars

V. CONTROLABILITY
Controlled only by Verix

VI. PERSONALITY
Aria spoke in soft tones and gentle smiles. She would hum sweet lullabies and whisper stories of adventure and love. It was a widely regarded fact that she was, in fact, a truly benevolent queen. A queen who thought of her people always, and whose heart bleed in the face of misery. Such was the truth of her life but more real than that, the more human aspect of her, was the a woman whose ardor gave way to her demise. She loved deeply and fervently, so without a guideline of what was right and wrong, she simply did what felt right.

Her purpose in life was given to her simply; to mediate the world and rule alongside her equal, the king. But perhaps more than her duty, it was during the times they were together that Aria truly felt whole. As if her place in the universe had been set in motion and it was all because she had the king by her side. Often she would dream of a world where together they would unite the sky and the earth. However, as all dreams work - they remain in a constant state of incompletion.

Combined with her forgetfulness, and the urge to keep the king for herself, it was easy to see why she would be convinced to do to the things she did. She could no fret or be guilted on her decisions however for the simple fact that she did not remember. Whether it be a curse or a blessing is a question of personal preference.

"We were plucked from starlight."
Last edited by Verix on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:22 pm

A R I S I A
“Walks in the steps of the dawn.”

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Akira Murasame

II. GENDER
Male

III. AGE
25 (Twenty-five)

IV. ROLE
Dharylan's personal guard ; Second-in-charge of the Regular Army

V. CONTROLABILITY
Mostly me, others with permission

VI. DESCRIPTION
A feisty, cunning but skillful swordsman came from Dai-uchu who boasts to be one of the best fighters they have ever had. He is of a noble family, and is known to be a student under the same master with Michio Itou, the King of Constellation's guard, someone whom he considered as his only worthy rival. Eternally grateful for being saved by the rightful heir of Arisia during a mishap within his family, he had since then turned his sword and sworn to serve Dharylan and Arisia. He is always seen standing and next to Dharylan when he is off duty, and impresses other by his unwavering loyalty. However, few actually know that Dharylan and Akira share a sexual relationship behind the veil, other than just a servant and his lord.

"Why am I serving the Flower King, of all people, you ask? Beats me."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Aserys Vesparion

II. GENDER
Male

III. AGE
38 (Thirty-eight)

IV. ROLE
Royal Adviser of Arisia ; Member of the Grand Council

V. CONTROLABILITY
Mostly me, other with permission

VI. DESCRIPTION
Originally from Vanall Scorpio, he met Dharylan some times during his travel across the Cosmos and befriended him ever since. His family is a long-line of advisers and scholars who is under service of the reigning Sangreals. Aserys adores the previous Sangreal until her untimely assassination, but he abhors the current one, who is her brother, for his blind hatred. After a declaration that he will no longer serve them, he faked his death and left Vanall Scorpio and pledged allegiance to the Ruler of Aries, and had since then become a Royal Adviser who also stood by his side all times. A man of refined taste, but ruthless, sharply intelligent and ever calculating. With his long list of connections from all over Cosmos, he is not someone whose political power is to be underestimated.

"One after another, the pieces of the puzzle overlapped, until they eventually disfigure themselves."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Liliane Forsythe

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
27 (Twenty-seven)

IV. ROLE
Leader of House Forsythe ; Member of the Grand Council ; Minister of Culture and Education ; Fiance to Prince Wilfredo of Prasinus Bovem

V. CONTROLABILITY
Mostly me and probably Lady, others with permission

VI. DESCRIPTION
Liliane and her house are one of the few nobles who supported Dharylan during his uprising to regain his throne and ended the Reign of Strife that had ravaged their country. After peace is restored, she is promoted into the position as a member of the new Grand Council under Dharylan's reign. Since then, she had worked tirelessly in order to bring orders back to Arisia with her new position. She met Prince Wilfredo, a son of Vladimir the Ruler of Taurus during a diplomatic visit and the two fell in love, which they soon got married and secured the ties between Arisia and Prasinus Bovem. An elegant noblewoman, she is a pacifist at heart and originally opposed the idea of Arisia joining the war that is about to come, but remain loyal still to her king nonetheless.

"After all of this, I hope the eovlaries will still bloom."

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:28 am

C I K R I K
“Att stå i mellan.”

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Theon Crux

II. GENDER
Male

III. AGE
Twenty-one (21)

IV. ROLE
Zarya's Younger Half-Brother | 3rd Seat of Rozen Chevaliers

V. CONTROLABILITY
Only Pandora's Melancholy

VI. PERSONALITY
The younger half-brother of Zarya and the symbol of her father's failed marriage. He came to Cikrik and had been accepted as a member of the Cancer family although, he was not allowed to take the family name. He is attached to his sister ever since then. He is often seen as a rough and naive young man that jumps headfirst before thinking, He also has a short temper, but he means well. His drive of devotion made him a skilled scythe-wielder and member of the elite Rozen Chevaliers.

"I like them and that's all that matters to me."

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:10 am

G R A D I V U S
“Perception is Delusion.”

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Claire Oratoria

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
Twenty-two (22)

IV. ROLE
Arbiter of the Ventus Temple | Gale's childhood friend

V. CONTROLABILITY
Mainly myself, but open to others if granted permission

VI. PERSONALITY
A long-time friend of Gale's and the current Arbiter of the Ventus Temple situated at the heart of Gradivus' capital. She's extremely loyal to her faith, and earnestly desires to help not only the people of Gradivus, but any and all of those in need of it. She is the type of person who would jump in front of a blade for someone, regardless of whether or not she knows them. She tends to get worried over many things and sometimes can be very stubborn, but she does so with good intentions.

"The heroes are not always those who take up the sword, but those who bear the shield."
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Kaito Yokota

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:48 am

M I C H O I S C O O L
“No land like Michio land.”

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Kaito Yokota

II. GENDER
Male

III. AGE
Twenty-three

IV. ROLE
Michio's adoptive brother, Sangreal's Shadow Guard

V. CONTROLABILITY
Cloud only, or Pandora's Melancholy.

VI. PERSONALITY
Kaito became Michio's brother when Michio was effectively adopted by Kaito's birth father. They learned to fight together, explored the palace together, and became each other's best friend. Fifteen years after they first met and Kaito had developed into a witty, intelligent young man with great potential. An incredible fighter, he was presumed dead while on a mission with Kenji Auriga, yet fate left him alive but with only the faintest memories of a home. He was found and taken to Vanall Scorpio, where his fighting skills saw him promoted until he became the current Sangreal's shadow protector. None from Dai-uchu know he's alive, and Michio mourns him everyday.

"Brother? I have no brother, only memories of blue eyes and a soft laugh"

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:11 pm

A I G Ó K E R O S
“A jewel amongst ashes.”

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Iuliana Ardelean

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
Twenty-Six (26)

IV. ROLE
Kardiá of Aigokeros | Commander of the Chorus

V. CONTROLABILITY
Limited, requires permission.

VI. PERSONALITY
To anyone who knows the two, it was only natural that Faust would choose Iuliana to bear the role of Kardiá. If not for the fact that the two are close friends, Iuliana was an exceptional soldier, raised among a family of those who had served or who would be serving in the military. Although she is rather unprofessional in behavior (making a number of inappropriate comments, often in front of the council no less), none can deny her ability to execute her job impeccably. Though if you ask Faust, she'd say Iuliana has a little bit of a sadistic streak.

More often than not, Iuliana has helped stop Faust from committing social suicide on numerous accounts, something which Faust is truly grateful for.

"You blossom under kindness, don’t you? Like a rose."

x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Magda Gabor

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
Twenty-Five (25)

IV. ROLE
Commander of the Styx Company

V. CONTROLABILITY

VI. PERSONALITY
Although Magda and Faust aren't on the best terms with each other due to Faust dishonorably discharging her father from the military, Magda still does her best to serve Faust in whichever way she can. She was appointed to be Commander of the Styx Company around the time Faust began her "cleanse" of the government, and Magda has also been tasked with keeping an eye open for even the slightest signs of corruption. She knows how to do her job and is a rather stoic woman who has a very no-nonsense attitude.

"Violence does not always take visible form, and not all wounds gush blood."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Aurora Ionesco

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
Twenty-Seven (27)

IV. ROLE
Head of the Sóma Council

V. CONTROLABILITY

VI. PERSONALITY
A calm and empathetic soul, Aurora is Head of the Sóma Council and is a friend of both Faust and Iuliana. She works to mediate between the council members themselves, and is also the main one dealing with the mending of foreign relations after past happenings involving Aigókeros. Although this task can seem rather futile, especially when dealing with kingdoms that have longed viewed Aigókeros as an enemy, Aurora does try to put forth her best effort in making sure things operate smoothly.

When she isn't occupied with council business, she's often the one stopping Iuliana and/or Faust from doing something idiotic, and while Iuliana will gladly take credit for stopping Faust's more unseemly outbursts, really it's Aurora stopping them both from making fools of themselves.

"I rage because you stand between me and peace."
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Y U G E N
“Hearts frozen in time and blood.”

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Amaterasu Asa

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
Twenty-three (23)

IV. ROLE
Cedar's Aunt; Close confidant; General; Word of Reason

V. CONTROLABILITY
Limited, requires permission

VI. PERSONALITY
A brilliant woman, yet soft spoken, Cedar and Amaterasu get along better then many expect. Raised together by Sterling S. Asa, they're basically siblings and treat each other as such. When things seem to go chaotic, and there's no one for Cedar to turn to, Ama is the one he'll run to for comfort and kind words. The people of Aquarius consider her a step-in ruler when the Prince is away on business.

"Us as a kingdom will stand united in times of tragedy or war. Now is no exception, and I'll stand by my brother's side through it all."
bork, went the dog

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!