Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

Events/Side Plots

a part of “Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival”, a fictional universe by birthstone_spirits.

The fate of a world lies in the hands of twelve young people who are just trying to figure life out. What happens next is a test of growth, luck and magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Events/Side Plots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:30 pm

During free time in the game, I will post up a few side plot opportunities (many relating to the greater plot) that you can opt your character into. The pitches will be vague and open so they can really offer any result depending on the character. This is just my way of making sure your characters can get deeply rooted into the plot and develop accordingly. Sometimes these missions will hint at an important plot point, or they might just be little nuggets to help indoctrinate your charries into what's going on in AIres. However these side missions are completely optional (and limited so you better claim them fast)l But if you want to spend character free time developing relationships with other month warriors or anything else then that is completely fine too! In some missions I might play the npc you're interacting with but not always! I'll let you know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Events/Side Plots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Haru's Farm:

Woman of the night: Before dinner, your character [HEATHER] notices the woman with the scar on her face [played by birthstones] staring at the sunset over the mountains. For some reason or another (you decide) your character feels compelled to talk to her. Let's see what they learn.
Last edited by birthstone_spirits on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:09 am

If it's okay, I'd like to take this side plot on.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:18 am

You got it! Will add. Have Heather approach her after she gets settled and before dinner.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:24 am

Okie dokie.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:36 pm

***Posting these in advance of the next setting. Sign on up, or don't! These are optional.

Malboro capital:

*The last daughter: Your character [Tallyho] is passing by the butcher's shop when they hear a loud commotion. A large statured young woman [played by birthstones] comes busting through the door, her face rosy and breath short. "I ain' like the rest of em!" She yells back into the shop, before turning on her heels and barrelling straight into your character.

*โ€ŽThe whiskey and the candle: Your character [Ron] wanders into a tavern where they notice a dark-haired, middle aged man [played by birthstones] with an eye patch sitting at the table in the corner. He blows at the table's candle, but the flame won't smother away. It doesn't seem like he's too bothered by it though, he smiles slyly to himself as if he knows something you don't. You approach him.

*Sunday matinee: A group of characters [Jules, Heather, multiple spots open] decided to wander around town as a group to get a feel for this new world. They stumble upon a tent where thespians are charismatically gyrating on stage in a play about political drama in the RK. They walk in, but don't pay, and are immediately confronted by an angry host. [Played by listentothetimpani] But not without the entrance of a new friend .
Last edited by birthstone_spirits on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:55 pm

I'll sign of for "the Whiskey and the candle" if possible!

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:52 am

I'd like to throw Jules in for Sunday Matinee! Seems rather up his alley.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 am

Both have been added! And again, side plots are best played in a back to pack posting fashion so when engaging with these try not to disappear for too long!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:00 pm

If I can, I'd like to put Heather with Jules in the Sunday matinee. Or should I leave it to others to do first since I've already done one?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 am

Tbh you can cause I'm not sure other people will be posting anytime soon

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 am

A Night in the Woods

The warriors have just been instructed to spend the night in the woods with the threat that a cyclopean might be among them. There are two branches of subplot your character may embark upon on this nippy autumn night:

Forest Fire:

Just before night fall the warriors notice smoke billowing up a mile out from the camp site. A choice few favor preemptive measures and go off to investigate. But what they find raises more questions than answers.

In the Bushes:

While the others go off to investigate the fire, those whoโ€™ve stayed behind canโ€™t help but feel like something, or someone, but probably something is watching them. They bunker down at the campsite in an attempt to defend themselves against an alarming force until the others return.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:00 am

I'd like to send Dorian on the Forest Fire Event and keep Jules around for the In the Bushes one, if that's okay!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:35 am

Septimus can stick around for the In The Bushes One in additional to Jules.

As for Alina... She's not apart of this expedition overnight, so I won't be signing her up for anything. She may (or may not, a random NPC may be chosen instead for this task) return briefly to the group to drop off belongings left atop the cliff before sun-down as per Ryou's promise.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!