Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom Walls

Kingdom Walls

a part of “Kingdom Walls”, a fictional universe by TheLoveDraw.

Hot sun, hot winds, hot sand. This is a desert wasteland, where a war wages between Nomads and the supposed "Kingdom" of Astran.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Walls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom Walls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLoveDraw on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:32 am

Hello, to those who have seen or are looking at this roleplay Kingdom Walls:
This is my first universe/roleplay that I created. It was based off of a book that I began to write but never finished, so I decided to see if others could do better with this setting than I could! :P

If you decide to join, great! I don't think there will be a limit to how many people can join, as long as everyone has fun in the end, right? You can suggest ideas for anything here in OOC, even if you haven't joined yet and are just interested or browsing. If you do apply and get accepted, it would be nice if you introduce yourself and your character here too! :)

The main idea is that anyone can be anyone in this setting, as long as it makes sense. You can be a regular Nomad or Kingdom-dweller with no ties to the war, or you could be very involved with the war! It's only the special roles, like the Chieftain/Shaman/Nomad Leader/anything similar that I would like to check with you first.

Thanks for reading this, and have fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLoveDraw
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Walls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:51 am

Hi! I love the idea of your Roleplay and would absolutely love to be a apart of it!

I have a few questions: Is there magic in this story?
Is there an age expectancy you want our characters to be around?
Can we use drawings or do you prefer real pictures?

I would like to introduce my current character:

"Archer is a free nomad who prefers living alone. His youthful age reflects in his laid back personality. Yet, he helps with the war effort. His name is derived from what he does best, archery. Archer himself is unable to read or write, and struggles to speak. With strength in his arms and torso, Archer uses longbows and crossbows professionally. With a smile on his tanned face, Archer is cheerful and devoted to his fellow nomads. Freedom is always on his mind."
~Aphotic
Where has the time gone?
Of elves and druids,
Dragons and of knights.
A home to the limitless mind,
And hearts brimmed with bard's songs and never-ending dreams.
AphoticDreams

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AphoticDreams
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Kingdom Walls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLoveDraw on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:55 pm

AphoticDreams wrote:Hi! I love the idea of your Roleplay and would absolutely love to be a apart of it!

I have a few questions: Is there magic in this story?
Is there an age expectancy you want our characters to be around?
Can we use drawings or do you prefer real pictures?

I would like to introduce my current character:

"Archer is a free nomad who prefers living alone. His youthful age reflects in his laid back personality. Yet, he helps with the war effort. His name is derived from what he does best, archery. Archer himself is unable to read or write, and struggles to speak. With strength in his arms and torso, Archer uses longbows and crossbows professionally. With a smile on his tanned face, Archer is cheerful and devoted to his fellow nomads. Freedom is always on his mind."

Hi and welcome! So glad you want to join!

To answer your questions, yes there is magic. I would just prefer nothing overpowered as that can unbalance the fairness between characters. The Shaman is master of healing magic specifically, but there can be other masters elsewhere.
Because it's a desert wasteland style setting, life expectancy would not be very high. But because there is magic, life expectancy can also be played with a little :P so I could suggest perhaps the natural death age range being between 40-50 years. If you or anyone disagrees, feel free to collaborate on this.
Drawings and photos are both perfectly fine.

And I really like the idea of Archer.

TheLoveDraw
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!