Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

Plotline and Story Ideas

a part of “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

An alt. universe involving famous Disney couples where their world is taken over by an evil enchantress when they are young. Brainwashed, the guys serve the enchantress and the girls are banished to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plotline and Story Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Hey guys, this thread will be specifically used for the plot and any ideas for the story itself. I myself have already have a few ideas in mind, but I would love any help in this area.

One thing is certain though, the girls will start out going to a Fall Festival their own school will be hosting. I decided to do this since many of the girls are in different age groups and it be harder to post if the girls were strictly at school. This was an issue in the last RPG so I wanted to find a way to avoid it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Plotline and Story Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 am

Now that the RPG has started, let me go over a few things-

1. I want all the girls to have interacted with each other before the Good Sorceress summons them. Any of the girls are free to know each other too. Nations, what I want to happen is at some point for her to cast a spell that will slowly cause the girls to start remembering.

2. The pendents the girls have are very important! All of them do have magical properties, but they haven't been awaken yet either due to the spell the girls are under. On this thread we can decide what kind of abilities they have. Don't have to decide right away.

Anyway, if ya'll have any ideas for the plot, make them here okay? Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:47 am

Do the princes have any sort of magical abilities?
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Oh sweet, nice to see people checking out this forum here.

To answer you're question, I am thinking of having that be a possibility, but not sure yet. What I do know is that the guys will be vital to help defeat Evelda. Hmmmm, actually an idea just popped into my head. It just doesn't sit right with me that the girls would have magical pendents that protect them, but the boys don't have something like that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:06 am

Oooh I just had an idea- I'm not sure what all you had planned, but what if the princesses' pendants, once they get their memories and magic back, can be used to undo the Enchantress's brainwashing when put on the princes?

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:44 am

LOL you hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what I had in mind. Right now I am trying to figure out what will happen initially after the Good Sorceress brings the girls back to Arendelle.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Okay guys, for those of ya'll who have princesses, I am going to want ya'll to start getting idea for your Princesses' powers okay? And when ya'll do come up with them, post them here. I don't want any power repeats.

My Aurora character, Alysia, she's going to have the ability to Dream walk. In other words, she'll walk into other people's dreams.

Caroline, I am not sure yet, but I'll think of something.

Edit- WAIT! I just thought of something. She'll have the ability to shrink lol. Maybe she can grow large too, but I think I'll save that ability for the end because if she became a giant, it give her too much of an advantage.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:52 pm

I'm thinking Ash (Cinderella) will either be able to shapeshift or have healing abilities.

Have you decided whether or not the princes will have powers? I still feel like they should, lol.

Edit: Maybe the palaces are magically sealed off by the enchantress but when the princesses break out of the curse and go back to arendelle, they're transported to the palaces, and either they start trying to find each other/the princes or their appearance raises some magical alarms and the enchantress sends the princes to take care of the threat?

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:10 am

i feel like junxin (evelyn) would have enhanced physical abilities (reflexes especially, along with strength, speed, although she wouldn't be like the flash lol) and senses (eyesight, etc.)
❝ Hell is empty and all the devils are here. ❞
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:59 pm

I feel like rather than magical power, Snow White would be proficient at using her magic to craft ingestibles. Potions in the form of drinks, and food.

Because she is an artist, perhaps her violin allows her to blast a range of energy? (Wow, did I just pull a Sailor Neptune or what?)

I'll have to think about what powers she could have.
I really do love feedback, so please leave some for me.
If you wish to get ahold of me, just note me. I don't bite!
I specialize in Romance, Fantasy (More magic than anything), Mystery

Keep an eye on my upcoming psych thriller!

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Those are cool ideas. They don't have to be tied down. And Serenity, I had a feeling you were a Moonie right? hehe. If you are, I am one too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:14 pm

I was thinking maybe Renee (Belle) can have the power to bring creatures she writes to life (kind of borrowing the idea from OUAT).Of course, there would be weaknesses, so maybe they only last a few minutes since she would not be proficient with her powers and she would have to be in a safe enough place to write in order to fight.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:57 pm

That is certainly a unique ability to have. I never would have thought of that.

I think for Farah, I'll make her standard and her ability either be able to use one of the elements- either wind or fire, I am not sure yet.

Okay so this what I have so far on everyone's abilities-

Alysia- Dream walking
Caroline- Shrinking
Ash- Shape shifting or healing
Junxin- Enhanced physical abilities
Isabella- Potion making or projectiles
Renee- Bringing creatures to life from writing.
Farah- Elemental ability

Hmmm, Butterfly has yet to chime in. I'll contact her about that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!