Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The High Life

Relationship Sheet

a part of “The High Life”, a fictional universe by burning.

Based in the Gossip Girl universe. Manhattan's upperclass teens are once again dealt an unfair hand as an anonymous blog is created, detailing all of their dirty little secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The High Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:34 am

I would like it if this sheet could be completed/mostly completed before your first post in the RP.

I'll be adding more characters as they are accepted.

This sheet has been based on Sunshine And Whiskey's design. Thank you!

Code: Select all
[center][img]Character%20Name%20Image%20Here[/img]
[img]Pic%20or%20Gif%20here[/img]
[font=garamond][size=115][b]{[/b][/size] Age || Role || Personality Traits [size=115][b]}[/b][/size]
[color=slategrey]⚜[/color] Acquaintances || [color=#7A9E6E]☯[/color] Neutral || [color=#F1E16D]☮[/color] Friends || [color=#D7852E]♫[/color] Best Friends || [color=#AE727E]♥[/color] Love Interest/Crush || [color=#A0243F]⚤[/color] Boyfriend/Girlfriend || [color=#000000][b]☠[/b][/color] Enemies[/font][/center]
[center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/800x10/ffffff/ffffff[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjU0LmI3OGY4Zi5WR2hsSUVkcGNteHouMA,,/midnight-in-october.regular.png[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/847185db1af6d1f471cf2a00cba0698a/tumblr_nrphh2uuPA1tm1ui9o3_250.png[/img][/right][center][font=garamond][color=#8e44ad][b]C L A R A[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#8e44ad][b]C H A S E[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
"Character thoughts on relation."
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/4oloKdf.jpg[/img][/right][color=#FFB8C2][b]M O R I A H[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#FFB8C2][b]G O L D M A N[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify]
[hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/uTkarCa.jpg[/img][/right][color=#C35817][b]N U R Y S[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#C35817][b]J O H N S O N[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/rXCxAwF.png[/img][/right][color=#f38463][b]P R I M R O S E[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#f38463][b]R E Y N O L D S[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/JJryD4d.jpg[/img][/right][color=#9b1178][b]P E N E L O P E[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#9b1178][b]V O N[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#9b1178][b]D I E T R I C H S T E I N[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/SbVzOLt.jpg[/img][/right][color=#702E48][b]W I L L O W[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#702E48][b]G A R C Í A[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjU0LjZkODM4MS5WR2hsSUVkMWVYTSwuMAAA/midnight-in-october.regular.png[/img][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]http://www.cutmypic.com/uploads/title200057901.png[/img][/left][color=#0b4fbc][b]D A N T E[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#0b4fbc][b]L A W S O N[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][hr][/hr][left][img]https://bilder.fernsehserien.de/gfx/person_hr/b/BryshereY_Gray.jpg[/img][/left][color=#E9AB17][b]I V A N[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#E9AB17][b]J O H N S O N[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][hr][/hr][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/4lXxNsM.png[/img][/left][color=#6E0000][b]L E O[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#6E0000][b]V E G A[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][hr][/hr][left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce200ac13c010a897ba7d98a09f35f0b/tumblr_inline_n36clhhUKv1s8utr6.png[/img][/left][color=#7f7a62][b]L I A M[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#7f7a62][b]S U M M E R S[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][hr][/hr][left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e9173a5c5315d40b11c62fc9111878d9/tumblr_nik9rj6QcG1tu14g3o2_250.png[/img][/left][color=#854008][b]T R I S T A N[/b][/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#854008][b]D U P O N D[/b][/color]
{Symbol}
[justify]Descriptive sentences on relation.[/justify][/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

burning
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:59 am

{ Seventeen || New Girl || Confident / Hotheaded / Flirtatious / Stubborn }
Acquaintances || Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest/Crush || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

C L A R AxC H A S E
{ / }
"I mean, I guess we're friends? Clara's always been nice to me and even if I don't like how she treats some of my other friends, I also don't wanna piss off the girl who basically rules the school."
Willow has never had any issue with Clara personally, and to most people they're seen as friends but a lot of the time they barely even talk. They hang out in a group, and get along well enough, but Willow hates the way Clara treats some of the people she actually really cares about, and often calls her out for it. However, she's never done anything drastic enough to get on Clara's bad side, purely because she doesn't want to be outcast by the whole school, considering she hasn't really been here long enough to make a solid group of friends who will stick by her no matter what.

ImageM O R I A HxG O L D M A N
{Symbol}
Descriptive sentences on relation.

ImageN U R Y SxJ O H N S O N
{}
"We don't exactly run in the same crowd and she can be crazy, but if I'm honesty I'd prefer to hang with Nurys than a lot of my other friends."
Although her relationship with Clara is bad, Nurys and Willow really do get along. She loves Nurys' wild side and whenever they hang out, the older girl always convinces Willow to let her hair down. Willow wants to be more like Nurys, and deep down she still is the feisty, stubborn kid she's always been, but ever since everything that has happened with her parents and the fact she's had do adjust to a completely new lifestyle her spirit has been dampened significantly. Nurys is one of the few people at Constance that's actually able to bring that part of Willow out.

ImageP R I M R O S ExR E Y N O L D S
{Symbol}

ImageP E N E L O P ExV O NxD I E T R I C H S T E I N
{Symbol}

ImageW I L L O WxG A R C Í A
{ / }
"We got this whole love/hate relationship thing going on."
While Willow is typically fairly confident in herself, she does occasionally slip into those insecurities that she likes to keep buried deep down. Her childhood was pretty rocky and that has caused her to blame herself for a lot of the stuff that happened with her parents. Now and again, these feelings of failure will creep up on her but Willow is always quick to shut them down and brush it off. She doesn't like to dwell on the past and keeps her sights firmly planted on the future.

ImageD A N T ExL A W S O N
{Symbol}

ImageI V A NxJ O H N S O N
{}
"Ugh, Ivan is damn cute. I was actually shocked to learn that him and Nurys are siblings, they're so different."
Although he's younger than her, Willow really sees Ivan as a great support. He was sweet to her from the first day she started at this new school, and ever since she's been appreciative. When Willow found out Ivan and Nurys were siblings she couldn't help but giggle, who would have thought the school's craziest student and the school's sweetest student were related? Willow sees Ivan as a genuine friend and knows she can always get an honest, but gentle, opinion from him.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

ImageL I A MxS U M M E R S
{ / }
"I know Liam's super shy, but he's also really sweet and whenever I need help he's always willing."
Back when Willow knew practically no one and was the nervous new girl, Liam offered her an olive branch. She was stuck in one of her classes and didn't know what to do, to which Liam shyly helped her. They aren't exactly friends, and Liam is still pretty standoffish with her, but Willow knows he has a good heart and whenever she needs help with anything, he's always there to give her a hand. It may be a slow burner, but Willow feels as if their relationship could really blossom into a great friendship.

ImageM O O NxE O - J I N
{symbol}
"here."
here.

ImageT R I S T A NxD U P O N D
{}
"Tristan is the only person I actually knew before coming to Constance, honestly having him here really helped with the anxiety of starting at a new school."
Meeting a few years ago at a corporate party Willow's father's law firm held, Tristan and Willow stuck together as the only teenagers at the event. After being essentially forced to befriend each other as Tristan's brother and Willow's father chatted away, they quickly found that they actually had a lot in common. Willow was more than a little relieved to find out that she was moving to the sister school of St. Judes because at least she would know Tristan. She definitely clung to him for a while after arriving in New York, and Willow knows her transition would have certainly not been so smooth had it not been for Tristan.
Last edited by burning on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

burning
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:46 am

N U R Y SXJ O H N S O N
{18 || The Rebel || Fearless/ Egotistical/ Cunning/ Resilient }
Acquaintances || Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest/Crush || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

C L A R AxC H A S E
{}
"Honey, you must got me confused with those snakes you let fetch your caramel machiattto cuz I don't definitely don't want your dusty ass, invisible crown. But you go ahead and believe what you want to and if you like it, I love it, boo."
Nurys doesn't hate Clara. That's a lot of energy for someone she doesn't interact with on an hourly or even daily basis. But there is a strong dislike and an acknowledgement that the two of them just don't get along. A big chunk of that has to do with power. Clara has it and holds dominion over both schools. Her power is tangible and is both revered, and feared. At the same time, Nurys holds power too, surprising for someone who only just arrived three years ago when half of the girls have known each other for years. And for girls who are both very much used to getting their way, despite their different backgrounds and ways of life, the other is a threat that neither want to acknowledge. Nurys will call herself a real one and that Clara's just a spoiled shady bitch, but what she won't admit is that she has some sort of respect for her.She won't be going out of her way to speak Clara's praises nor will she "humble" herself - for lack of a better word - in order to make sure that the other girl doesn't feel threatened. She'll just fuck with her, mostly because Nurys doesn't take Clara's feeling threatened as something she needs to be concerned with. It's not her problem, as far as she's concerned.

{}

{}
"As the supreme goddess, also known as XTina once said, 'If I were you, I'd wanna be me too.'"
Nurys believes that if no one else is going to love you, then you'd better love you. Granted, she's still learning how to fully love herself as much as her classmates probably think that she does, but she does appreciate herself and what she can bring to the table, flaws and all. Besides, the only person who hasn't let her down yet in this world is herself and that's the person she'll leave this world with.

{}
"It's almost like she recognizes how much her daddy's money sublimates how mediocre her so called talent is, and feels threatened at being in the presence of a real one. And yes, bitches, I actually do know what 'sublimate' means, don't play me."
To be fair, Nurys would probably be a lot more neutral in regards to Primrose if she wasn't already feeling jaded by the world. To a degree, it's not that Prim isn't talented at all; it's that Nurys doesn't like where her life started while Prim has been eating from a silver spoon since day one and has been living the dream that Nurys has had for just as long. And so she was bound to dislike her. Then, add who she typically hangs with and Prim's disdain of Nurys without actually knowing her and you have two girls who seriously do not like each other. Don't even factor in the fact that it is Nurys, without anyone actually knowing that it is her, who is the young woman rumored to be messing around with Prim's Dad. An affair is definitely not the case - though, never let it be said that Nurys didn't consider it if it was going to get her what she wanted - no matter what Prim might come to believe. Nurys is just using her connections to her advantage.

{}
"Honestly, all of these heuxes can miss me with the fakeness, but she's cool."
Honestly, Nurys doesn't beg when it comes to her relationships. Either things are gonna be one way or another, and for now, she's satisfied with what she has with Penelope. They occasionally meet up for coffee and an occasional talk or two, Penelope doesn't act like a bitch to her in the halls - unlike a few of Clara's little lapdogs that shall not be named - and Nurys honestly thinks she's a pretty decent person. She doesn't necessarily believe in the whole let's-pretend-to-not-be-friends-when-the-female-voldemort-comes, but it is what it is.

{}
"...poor baby girl. Keep on lettin' these rich girls fuck witcho head and you ain't gonna like what you see in the mirror, baby."
As of right now, Nurys and Willow are friends in the same way that she is with Penelope. Casual and that's perfectly fine. Nurys doesn't push when people don't want to be pushed. Except there's a strong possibility that they can be better than this. Willow has her reasons why she's being all friendly with Clara and all the snakes she surrounds herself with, and Nurys tries to understand. But at some point, because it's Nurys, she's going to open her mouth. Nine times out of ten, Willow isn't going to like what comes out of her mouth. But as far as Nurys is concerned, it's not her fault that only one of them is going wind up telling it like it is.

{}
"Who else am I gonna swindle the really good coffee out of?"
Granted, Nurys will never be as much of a lover of coffee as Dante. It's just something they've been able to bond over from time to time. However, it's not the original thing they bonded over. Nurys and Dante hooked up back in the day, some time when she was still considered new, and he was probably still expecting a lover who was going to want more.She didn't and to this day, still wants nothing more, and their relationship just works. Nurys isn't someone he can play easily nor read easily, and in fact, goes toe to toe with him. It's exhilarating and both fun, and funny. Surprisingly enough, Nurys considers the two of them friends.

{}
"He a crazy ass motherfucker, but I'd kill for this kid. Let not one person, especially him, forget that."
Nurys never said that she was a perfect sibling and she knows she falls short of a few things such as being as emotionally comforting as she should be. But make no mistake, there is nothing but deep love for her little brother and she'd tear the entire world apart just for his sake. And she means that both literally and metaphorically. That's how protective she is of him.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

{}
"He's a dope ass writer. And I might just fuck any one of you heuxes up if you fuck with him."
Nurys will coldly or flippantly tell Liam that he needs to be stronger, harder. That he needs to stand up for himself because one day, she's just going to let him get his ass shoved into a locker or something to that effect. She tells him all of this, but best believe that Nurys will more than likely be the second one - and she's only not the first because this is Ivan's good friend - to charge at you if someone seeks to hurt Liam. Never let it be said that Nurys doesn't protect what is hers and after three years, Liam has wormed his way (her words, mind you) into the "hers" category. He's pretty much a new member of their family and Nurys cares for him a lot, even though she occasionally acts like she doesn't. He knows better though. He's seen her at home enough times to know how soft she can be.

{}
"Don't know why bae wanna act fake. We both know I'm his fave."
What they both actually know is that Nurys is not Tristan's absolute favorite of the siblings. She likens it to it just being a side effect of her being her. Shes' never been anyone's number one. That doesn't make her relationship with Tristan any less closer than it already is, nor does it make the love they've got any less tangible. At this rate, Tristan's a part of their extended family and he's always welcome to the loft. They're always making music and it's just a really good time whenever he's around them. They have somewhat similar backgrounds, which drew Nurys to Tristan almost immediately, but it's that shared love of music and having a good time that keeps them tight.
Last edited by chanelindistress on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:19 pm

{ 17 || The Angel || Loyal, Calm, Principled }

C L A R AxC H A S E
{}
"Clara can be a handful sometimes, but she's not so bad underneath the mask."
While Penelope would now consider Clara to be her closest friend, that wasn't always the case. Penelope was initially hesistant when Clara attempted to befriend her, knowing that her heritage made her a target for some would-be social climbers. However, Clara was rather more persistant than the others who had tried to befriend her and Penelope slowly warmed to her. Penelope keeps Clara's more ruthless streak in check when she needs to.

{}
"Hard pass."
There's something about Moriah that has Penelope's alarm bells ringing. No one is that perky without having something wrong with them, and her family are way too wealthy to be completely legal, right? And it's like she's going out of her way to get on Clara's wrongside. Penelope plays nice at school for the sake of keeping the peace, but they don't really hang out outside of school.

{}
"Clara doesn't like her all that much. I do though."
Penelope and Nurys might be closer if it weren't for the anymosity between Nurys and Clara. They do meet up when life isn't too hectic for coffee and a quick catch up, and Penelope is there is Nurys ever needs her, but they don't 'hang out' as much as some friends do.

{ }
"She definitely seems a lot happier now."
Primose and Penelope started hanging out together in Freshman year. Primrose can be a little tightly wound, but Penelope has noticed a difference in her friend recently. She seems more relaxed and Penelope thinks a certain Mr Dupond might have something to do with that.

{}
"It's not always easy being in the public eye, but I don't think I'm doing too badly."
Like her dad, Penelope has always been a private person and having lived in the public eye her entire life, maintaining that privacy has been difficult. Her family is the most important thing to her, and she wouldn't do anything that might damage their reputation.

{}
"It's nice to be friends with at least one person who doesn't care about my family."
While Clara is undeniably Penelope's best friend, Penelope is definitely close to Willow. She lacks the precociosness of some of the others at Constance and St Jude's. It's nice to have someone in her corner that doesn't have an agenda.

{}
"I don't really have much to do with him unless Clara's there."
Dante and Penelope don't really have a close relationship. His playboy persona precedes him and she's not about to mess with that. He tried it on with her once or twice before and she very firmly turned him down. He retreated to lick at his wounds.

{ }
"He's a smart kid. Terrible taste in men, but super talented."
Penelope met Ivan in the extra-curricular writer's group that runs between the school. Although she wouldn't say it to his face, Ivan reminds her a lot of Johnathon, and she certainly feels protective of him. There's a lot more going on there than he gives himself credit for, Penelope just wishes that he could see it.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{}
"I don't get why everyone gives him such a hard time."
They're not exactly the best of friends, but they get along well enough. He was distant at first but their relationship has settled into a friendly enough one. And he makes Primrose happy, which is just fine by Penelope, so long as he doesn't hurt her.

ImageS A MxM Y E R S
{}
"A king in his own mind, maybe, but anyone that tight with Dante is gonna be trouble."
Sam is the unofficial king of the school, so they spend a fair amount of time together with Clara being Queen Bee.
They're not super close, but she is definitely intrigued by him. Her guard is up around him though. He is trouble, and she can't be bringing trouble to her doorstep, no matter how pretty the packaging might be.
Last edited by phoenixheart on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:43 am

I V A NXJ O H N S O N
{ Age || Role || Personality Traits }

C L A R AxC H A S E
{Symbol}
[color=#E9AB17 ]"Character thoughts on relation."[/color]

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:40 pm

Clara Isabelle Chase
{ 17 || Queen Bee || Charismatic, Insecure, & Snobby }

C L A R AxC H A S E
{☯}
"Everyone can make me out as a villain all they want. I may be a bitch, but I'm not evil."
Clara's psychiatrist says all of her negative character traits come from a need for attention, but Clara would rather die than admit that. She owns the fact that she can be bitch at time. Although, it isn't without justification. Clara has accepted she's not perfect, but that doesn't mean she'll stop acting like she is.

{♫♫}
"I've known her since I was a little girl and we've been best friends since. It can be difficult being besties since she's the IT girl of Constance and seems to like dating people I hate, but we make it work."
While Moriah isn't her only best friend, she's definitely got more baggage. The two met at Raquette Lake Girls Camp, reserved only for the elite and wealthy. Both girls hit it off instantly and became fast friends, moving to best friends when they found out they lived near each other. The two girls did almost everything together, embodying bestfriends goals. It was easy when Moriah was homeschooled, but when she decided to come to Constance, with Clara's help in begging her mother to let Moriah attend, their friendship began to change. Clara noticed how everyone seemed to flock around Moriah and love her immediately. Moriah's natural charm lead her to quick popularity, something Clara has spent years building. Clara knows Moriah wouldn't try to take her crown from her, but hearing every day how Moriah should be Queen and she's so much better than Clara only gives Clara's insecurities room to grow. The girls are still best friends, but the envy Clara radiates when standing next to Moriah can be felt.

{☠}
"I thought my school would have higher standards then to let trash like Nury in. She should consider herself lucky she's even here. There's no way she could take me on, but she can try all she wants."
The bad blood between these two was destined the moment Nury got admitted to Constance. Clara would never admit it, but she does feel threatened by Nury. She's confident, outgoing, and seems to have a say at the school. Clara is very possessive of her title so even though a crown doesn't suit Nury as well as Clara, she still needs Nury under her thumb, to control her. Of course, Nury doesn't let herself be pushed around by Clara so the distaste for each other is evident. The two girls can't be in the same room without one of them starting a fight. Nury could disappear for all Clara cares.

{☮}
"She could do so much better than Tristan, but she's still a good friend."
With families like theirs, it was only natural for Clara and Primrose to meet. The two girls have clashed on several occasions due to their vastly different personalities, but Clara still thinks of Prim as a friend. The two girls could be seen hanging out together at parties and two will meet for an occasional shopping spree, but the two girls aren't super close. Clara can depend on her if she needs someone to accompany her to an event or do something, but the girls aren't exactly dishing their biggest secrets. Clara tries to be careful when voicing her dislike of her boyfriend, but it's difficult

{♫}
"Penelope is my better half, literally. She's a lot better than me. I love her!"
The Princess and the Queen Bee are a match made in heaven! The two weren't very close at first due to Penelope's questioning Clara's motive for being her friend. Clara did initially befriend her for her status, but Clara can be persistent when she wants to be. Two girls had plenty in common so the two of them being close friends was easy after Penelope's initial reluctance. Penelope often keeps Clara from getting to vicious with her enemies so their balancing act works for them.

{☯}
"Willow's new so I'm still figuring her out. I'm playing nice until she gives me a reason not to be."
To the rest of the school, the two girls seem like friends. However, Clara doesn't trust the girl. New girls have a tendency to cause trouble and the last thing Clara needs is chaos in her kingdom. Willow is still new at school so she can't be rude to her without a proper reason. Clara will invite Willow to her events and parties, but she wouldn't hangout with her unless other people were around. Being alone with just Willow seems like a ticking time bomb.

{♥}
"I like Dante. No not like like. I'm not going to waste my time being one of Dante's conquests. "
Clara may deny it all the time, but she knows she has an attraction to the playboy. The two are in the same social circles, and are friends, so spending time together is easy, but Clara finds it hard to not give in to her crush on the Italian. She knows getting involved with him will end up in a one night stand or short dating relationship which will both end in heartbreak. Clara doesn't want to deal with that when her Prince Charming is out there somewhere.

{⚜}
"He's... interesting. I don't how he's related to Nury since he seems decent."
When the Johnsons first arrived, Clara's main focus was Nury since she demanded more attention than her brother. A bit of asking around let Clara know of his existence. She was surprised how someone who's intelligent, nice (so people claim), and not loud could be related to Nury. The two haven't spoken to each other yet, but Clara is aware of the Ivan's existence. She gets information about him to get info on Nury, but part of her is interested in her enemy's little brother.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

{⚜}
"Who?.. Oh him. I know his family better than I know him."
If you asked Clara who Liam was, she'd question if this person is real or not. Clara's never had any reason to know Liam exists so she doesn't bother learning. She does find herself in a bit of a jam when she goes to his uncle's bakery or his parents' law firm since her family knows his. They'll ask her if she knows of Liam and she fakes it as good as she can even though she doesn't know who he is. If Liam ever is brought to her attention, she simply acts like it's her first time meeting him despite the fact that they sit next to each other in a few classes. It may be rude, but at least Clara is upfront about not caring who he is.

{☠}
"He's lucky he's dating Prim. I'm only decent to him because of that."
Clara despises Tristan. The boy has gotten on her nerves ever since he first arrived. He was loud, annoying, and rude. The day he arrived, Clara made an effort to be nice to him since her father and his step-dad are friends, but Tristan acted ungrateful and called her out for being the Queen Bee, or Queen Bitch as he called her. Those words hurt her, but she wouldn't let him get a rise out of her. Instead, she brought his social reputation from decent to plague status, meaning anyone close to him is on her bad list. She has made exceptions for a few people, but the rule still holds. The hatred between them won't disappear any time soon.

ImageM O O NxE O - J I N
{☯}
"Not the worst person at my school. Our war of words are always fun for me."
Clara and Moon are not very close to each other, but there is no negativity between the two. You would think the opposite when the two of them decide to have one of their many 'arguments.' All of these arguments are more each other's amusement than any malicious intent. Clara likes how they can be rude to each other and it doesn't bother the other. It's all in good fun.

ImageS A M xM Y E R S
{♫ | ♥}
"Just like in chess, a King is nothing without his Queen. He understands why I am the way I am and is my best guy friend. We're purely platonic."
As the reigning King and Queen of their joint schools, Clara knows having a positive relationship with her social equal is very important. It was fairly easy since Clara has known Sam since they were children. Their mothers are good friends, meeting through their work. Playdates were an annual thing as children and the two still make the effort to keep up quality time with each other. Currently, Sam is her closest male friend and Clara's been wondering if they could ever be anything more. Clara has been feeling pressure for the two of them to date and talk has been spreading, asking why they aren't already together. She's never viewed Sam as anything romantic, but it's been on her mind lately. Clara's been known to make jokes about how he's her soulmate and their families already consider them somewhere near engaged. Clara wants to keep them as best friends, but is that all they will be?
Last edited by LawfulAnnon on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hopeiisms on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:37 pm

{ 16 || The Musician || Confident ❀ Kind ❀ Vain ❀ Ebullient }

C L A R AxC H A S E
{}
"She's not as bad as people make her out to be."
They aren't crazy close, but she's definitely a friend. Primrose came to find that they clash from time to time due to both having big personalities, but it's nothing a shopping trip and a drink can't fix. Prim is well aware that Clara dislikes Tristan, and will usually try and avoid talking about him is the two of them are out together, or chatting.

{Symbol}

{}
"She can call me whatever she likes, but she starts petty arguments for the sake of it, and I'm so over it at this point."
At this point, to say she hated Nurys would be an understatement. At first, Primrose didn't understand what her problem was and assumed the petty behaviour would cease, but it didn't. It was girls like Nurys that bothered her, causing trouble or trying to put her down in any way she could. The attitude of trying to shrug her off deminished, and she despises her just as much now. Honestly, all it would take is one more argument or something big to come out, and it could very well explode.

{}
"You have to believe in yourself, right?"
Primrose couldn't give a crap what people think about her. She knows how hard she worked to get where she is, it just so happened she had more oppotunities. And people can call her a ditz, and an idiot, and a spoiled brat, but that isn't true. She's worth the oppotunities she was given and has worked her hardest to get where she is.

{}
"There's definitely a reason why we call her angel."
Primrose thinks she's just the sweetest thing! Penelope in definitely the type of girl someone can rely on, and is an extremely calming and positive influence on her. Her laid back manner seems to calm Prim down quite a lot. Not to mention that she finds Penny's family history simply fascinating. The two hang out from time to time, and are relatively close.

{}
"I can't say I hate her, but I certainly don't like her."
In usual situations, these two would probably have been friends. Primrose knows her reasons for taking a slight dislike to Willow are stupid, but she just can't shake it. Tristan is one of the few people who she's ever whole-heartedly cared and loved, and she doesn't want anything to take that away. It's mostly out of insecurity, but she thinks that Willow could do just that. Prim's never actually nasty to her, or bitches about her behind her back because that wouldn't be fair, she's just a little wary for her. Apart from that, Willow's a pretty decent person in Prim's eyes.

{}
"What's the male equivalent to a floozy...?"
These two have the weirdest relationship you could imagine. They bicker constantly, call each other every name under the sun, and seem to hate each other. They're almost like bickering siblings, in a way. Despite their constant shouting and sniping, Primrose cares for him deeply. The two of them actually text each other a lot, and she trusts in him more than nearly anyone. Both of them know that if they were in any sort or turmoil, the other would do what they could to help.

{}
"All in all, he's pretty sweet, but I just steer clear."
She's never found the time to be close to Ivan, nor does she want to. Prim is very aware that he's a super sweet guy, but she doesn't need another reason for Nurys to be on her back, so she tends to ignore or avoid him.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{}
"I did well with this one. He's my everything."
Tristan and Primrose first met at a party where she was singing. Apparently, she really caught his eye and after her performance, she spotted him dancing. Something about him made her want to go over, and she did just that. The two of them hit it off really well, they exchanged numbers, and they've been together for quite a while now. Primrose loves the wilder side of him, but knows that he's more than just his bad boy exterior. They're both really good for each other, and there doesn't seem to be any faults in their relationship for the time being. Her parents don't like him much since he isn't prim, proper and perfect. She usually ignores their concerns that he's only with her for money, because she truly does love him and believes he loves her just as much.

ImageM O O NxE O - J I N
{Symbol}
""
Last edited by Hopeiisms on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hopeiisms
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:53 pm

{ 18 || Social Climber || Bold, Loyal, & Blunt}

C L A R AxC H A S E
{☠}
"She's a Queen who rules by fear and that's the worst kind."
Tristan would keep his status as social reject if the other choice was being friends with Clara. Even back in poor kid school, Tristan knew the Queen Bee type and Clara was the worst kind. He saw how she treated people she didn't like and it was the same way those rich kids acted when Tristan was younger. When Clara approached him acting friendly, he knew it was just an act and knew she was just doing this since his step-dad and her father are college buddies. Her fakeness and combination of his step-dad made him go off on her, telling her exactly what he thought of her. He will admit he was harsher than necessary at that moment, but when Clara decided to ruin his reputation, any chance of decency between them was over. The two fight whenever they are in the room together, which doesn't happen a lot since they avoid each other, but it's difficult when Clara is friends with his girlfriend.

{ | ☯}
"Look, we dated, she dumped me. I started dating her friend and then two years later, she decided to date one of my friends. Complicated doesn't even begin to describe it."
The past between Moriah and Tristan is old news, only making a comeback because of Moriah's newest relationship, with Nurys, one of Tristan's good friends. Tristan dated Moriah back during freshman year, ending by Moriah's choice. It was simple really. Tristan and Moriah's best friend, Clara, hated each other and fought at every moment. Moriah had enough and broke up with Tristan, choosing friendship over their relationship. While it pissed Tristan off at first, he understood that good friends aren't easy to come by. It stung a bit that he wasn't her first choice. His father didn't choose to stay with him so why should someone like Moriah want him. The two were nice otherwise, not talking regularly, but were polite if they ran into each other. When Moriah suddenly announced she was dating one of his friends, it was like getting his step-dad all over again. Yes, Tristan had been dating Primrose for two years after them breaking up and Prim is friends with Moriah. He understands by that logic he's being unfair, but it just bothers him more. Clara hates Nurys more than him so why would Moriah choose to date someone who's even more hated by her BFF. He thinks the whole relationship is just gonna end like theirs. Tristan doesn't understand what Moriah's angle is and isn't about to trust her again.

{☮}
"One of the coolest girls you'll ever meet. I'm her number one fan!"
When the Johnson siblings arrived, it was like Tristan was transported back to his old days. Nury knew what it was like to be a street kid and Tristan loved that. He doesn't feel like such a fish out of water when Nury is around. While Tristan is closer to Ivan out of the two of them, Nury is a great friend and one he'd do anything for. He's always been super supportive of her music career and sometimes helps her to find what beat would be the best to dance to. The jam sessions with these two are legendary!

Tristan's views on Nurys' relationship haven't changed his feelings towards the older Johnson. He still likes and cares for her, but he doesn't understand why Nurys wanted to date one of his exes. He tries to keep his thoughts to himself (which is very difficult) so they won't fight, but he just doesn't understand.

{⚤}
"I never thought I'd meet someone like her here. She's perfect."
It all began with Primrose's singing and Tristan's dancing. The two getting together was almost like fate in Tristan's eyes. Their relationship has been blessing to Tristan's crazy life. He acts like the tough guy all the time, but it's nice to have someone who knows his softer interior. Prim is often his anchor when he feels himself getting too wild or destructive. Their relationship is going well for the time, but they face some obstacles, most of them Tristan's doing. He knows everyone thinks he's after her money or using her, but none of that is true. He does worry about their future though. Tristan knows he doesn't deserve her, especially since he desires simplicity when Primrose deserves everything. He knows he loves her and wants her happiness above everything else.

{☯}
"Definitely the nicer royalty at this school. How can someone like her be best friends with Clara?"
Penelope and Tristan have no negative feelings towards one another. When Penelope first tried to befriend him, he couldn't get over the fact that someone so nice was friends with Clara. The combination of her friendship, her wealth, and her being oddly friendly with caused Tristan not to trust her. He thought maybe it was some kind of prank and would ignore Penelope and tell her to leave him alone. After a while, Tristan realized she was just trying to be friendly. He still isn't too sure if she's genuine, but he isn't as hostile towards her as he used to be.

{☮}
"One of my best girls! I can't believe she's cozying up to the Queen Bitch, but I get it. Survival at this school means making some fake friendships."
Tristan knew of Willow before she even arrived at Constance. His brother signed with her father's law firm right after he finished law school and Roman dragged him along to a corporate party they were putting on. Why he took Tristan is still surprising, but it was more surprising that Tristan made a friend. The two of them hit it off and are good friends. When Willow arrived, Tristan tried to make her transition easier, remembering how hard it was for him. He was actually the one who warned her about Clara. The two are still friends, but don't hang out as much as they used to.

{☮}
"Who knew rich boy was so cool?"
When Dante first made the effort to befriend, Tristan wasn't sure what to think. The school playboy befriending him didn't make any sense, but Tristan decided to give him a chance. He could beat Richie Rich's ass if he had too. Tristan was surprised that Dante was actually a cool person. The guy was a blast at any party and seemed genuinely curious about Tristan's not rich upbringing. Tristan has made it his mission to show him the street way to live.

{♫}
"Basically the little brother I always wanted. I'm his number one fan too."
Tristan adores both of the Johnson siblings, but Ivan has always held a special place in Tristan's heart. His older sister can take care of herself and Ivan hasn't gotten that level of confidence yet. Tristan takes his role as his best friend very seriously and tries to be more supportive of his music career since he's still building his while Nury already has some of her plans set in motion. He knows Ivan sometimes feels overlooked, especially when his sister is involved, so Tristan tries to be a better friend to him. Plus, Tristan likes how kind and optimistic he still is after everything that's happened to him.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

{♫}
"One of my many, and my favorite, talented friends! If anyone messes with my boy, I'll end them."
The two of them being outsiders at St. Jude's was the reason these two drew near each other. Their completely different personalities just made their bond stronger. It's not uncommon for Tristan to drag Liam off on some crazy adventure, that usually ends up with one of them in trouble. The two are more than just crazy adventures buddies. Liam knows him better than anyone and has let him in on the drama going on in his family. They've shared their thoughts, fears, and dreams with one another and are best friends till the end.

{♫}
"I'm actually a lot better now than I used to be."
If you asked what Tristan thought of himself before his mother got remarried, he'd tell you he's a huge piece of shit and that he was an awful person. He fell into a bad crowd and was thinking only of himself when his father left. After his brother, literally, knocked some sense into him, Tristan began to work to rebuild himself. He took his schoolwork more seriously and didn't neglect his job as a mechanic. He's been through some tough things, but it's only made him stronger.

ImageM O O NxE O - J I N
{Before=♥}{Currently=☮}
"We are just friends. I don't see why people are making a big deal out of nothing."
The history between these two has been a secret even from Gossip Girl. The two of them started off as good friends, especially when Tristan would crash at Moon's apartment to escape his step-father's house, which he still does. Tristan began to feel more and the two of them became intimate. Moon's being in the closet didn't work for Tristan so their budding relationship stopped after that. Tristan found Prim and now he and Moon are just friends. However, people love to gossip and word is spreading that the two may be more than just friends.

ImageS A M xM Y E R S
{☠☠}
"If I thought Clara was bad, this 'king' is even worse. I don't care for his title or want it. But honestly, I'd try to take it just to see him sweat a bit."
If you asked Tristan who he hates most at this school, Sam would be at the top of his list. The guy embodies the spoiled, silver spoon in their mouth stereotype that Tristan despises. Ever since attending St. Jude's, it's been the guy's mission to ruin his life. Tristan figures it's just a matter of feeling threatened by someone who's not going to bow down. Rich kids are so protective of their status and Tristan couldn't give a shit who likes him or not. He ignores the guy unless he starts something. Unfortunately, his need to be involved in his relationship with Prim just makes him want to fight with him more.

Last edited by LawfulAnnon on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:43 pm

{ Seventeen || The Shy Kid || Reserved, Caring, Passive, and Passionate }

C L A R AxC H A S E
{ || }
"Sorry if this seems rude, but she's definitely a bitch."
He often sees her in his adoptive-father's bakery and will try to be kind, but she blatantly seems to ignore him. He's invisible to her, and he partially feels gratitude for such a fact. Yet, there are so little things that Liam hates, and her personality seems to be one of them. He often likens her to Regina George, and thinks if his parents kept him that might've been how he would have turned out. But no, he thinks she's a snotty little brat and doesn't deserve the popularity people give her.

{Symbol}

{ }
"I'm often in awe of her vocals, and how she's accepted me."
In Liam's eyes, Nurys is like the elder-sister figure he never really had. She often tells him coldly he needs to make himself heard, stand up for himself, and Liam never disagrees with her. He does admire her strength, and her disregard for other's opinions. In some ways, Liam wishes he could be exactly like Nurys, she is one of the three people he will immediately go to bat for. His passion is a flame, and his passion for his friends is an even bigger inferno.

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{ || }
"Um, she's really nice. I like helping her with things though."
Slow-burning friendships are the best type, yet Liam feels he's at his peak when it comes to his friend-group. He's exceptionally nice to the girl obviously, he helped her around the schools when she was lost and even helped her find her way around town at times. He just feels he'd overwhelm himself being her friend, or she'd magically dislike him.

{Symbol}

{ }
"Ivan is one of my first friends at St. Jude's and he's one I will never regret."
Ivan and Liam, are often likened to that of Thing 1 and Thing 2 in the eyes of people who see them together. Often singing together, Ivan give Liam a source of courage that other people don't really do. Liam actually tries to open up to Ivan, and knows he won't be judged by the boy. He doesn't pick favorites, but out of Nury and Ivan, Liam would much rather be stuck in an elevator with Ivan..

ImageL E OxV E G A
{ || }
"I like him, and it sounds stupid, but I know what person he can be. Even if he shows me what person he'd prefer to be seen as. I still like him, and it hurts."
Leo and Liam were fine, during the summer. They became friends, and Liam quickly developed a crush on the athlete. An average fanfiction dream of the shy kid meeting the athletic Prince Charming. Right? Wrong. While they sparked something during the summer, the first day of school's return, Leo was cold. He shut off Liam and it hurt Liam more than most people could imagine. It attributed to his own belief, that eventually he drives everyone away. His parents, now Leo. He just wishes, there was some way he could forget Leo's existence, rather than be reminded because he's the star athlete.

{ || }
"I don't neccessarily know myself, but what I do know, I don't like."
Liam's lost on himself, he doesn't know how to feel. But what he does know, is that he doesn't neccessarily love himself. He feels his passiveness, allows people to stomp over him, and he's right. But he also does nothing to change it, because he feels the friends he does have will leave. No matter how much his uncle's attempt to tell him opposite, he has the tendency to think that something it wrong with him. That he wasn't good enough for his parents, who are raising a child that could've been him. He just doesn't neccessarily love himself.

{ || }
"He's the one person I can definitely count on, I love Ivan and Nury, but Tristan....he's the first person I ever told my story to. So we have a connection."
Ahh the Wonder Twins, as his uncle often refers to them as. Connecting over being the ones who stood at the edge, rather than being in line, Tristan is with, no doubt his strongest connection to a person. Liam knows Tristan is happy with Prim, and loves to see them together, but towards the beginning of their friendship, Liam developed a small crush on the other male. While overtime, that has faded away, Liam still feels like they share a bond like no other. Tristan was just there, and he doesn't really remember how he got by before the male entered his life.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fangurl on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:37 am

{ Seventeen || Social Butterfly || High-Spirited, Gregarious ,Hedonistic || }

C L A R AxC H A S E
||
"Myself and the reigning Queen of Constance have known each other since we were six years old. We first met at a seven-week sleepaway camp called Raquette Lake Girls Camp. The girl's been my bestie every since and while she does little things here and there that annoy the hell out of me; I love Clara...platonically of course. Obviously, there are things that she does that annoy the hell out me, but, we've been friends for over a decade and I can't imagine her not being around several decades from now."

Growing up and still till this day Moriah has always had an abundance of friends. However, Clara has never been just another one of her friends; she's her best friend. Over the course of their friendship, the two have been through a degree of various ups and downs and despite it all, they still remain thick as thieves. Clara is one of the main reasons why Moriah is even at Constance. If it hadn't been for her along with Moriah's aunts helping her convince her mother that going to Constance would be a good thing for her Moriah would probably still be getting homeschooled. Moriah loves Clara and has chosen her queen and friend over many people including, her ex, Tristian. While Clara wasn't admittedly the only reason the relationship came to an end, Moriah would be lying if she said her ex and her bestie hating each other's guts wasn't a factor in the matter. She's just praying that now that she's dating someone who Clara hates even more than she did Tristan that the relationship isn't destined to play out the same way.

||
"Before my friends, my girlfriend, and even my own blood—I put myself first. That might come off really bad and incredibly narcissistic of me to say, but I believe that to every person your own self should be your biggest priority. As Mandy Hale once wrote in a book Moriah read, "It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It's necessary."

The late Jimi Hendrix once said, "I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to." At the end of the day, you're your longest commitment in life, which is why self-respect, self-worth, and self-love are the three most important things in Moriah's life. While there are things about herself that she doesn't necessarily love, there is nothing about herself that Moriah can say she absolutely despises. The girl has her faults and she is well aware of some of them but she's gonna be putting up with herself until the day she dies. To spend all that time dwelling on all of her not so amazing qualities instead of focusing on the positive things about herself whilst simultaneously working to better herself quite frankly sounds like just too depressing of a life for her to commit to living until the inevitable end.

||
"Having to tell Clara that I went from dating a guy who she despised to a woman that she loathes is without a doubt one of the top five scariest things I have ever had to do in my life. But, I didn't hide it from Clara when I started dating Tristan back in freshman year and I wasn't about to do it when I decided to be with Nurys. Plus, in this Gossip Girl world that we live in if I hadn't said anything, that infamous bitch GG would have "exposed" our relationship in some deviously scandalous way inevitably, so I just chose to expose myself first."

Although their relationship is fairly new, Moriah and Nurys have known each other since freshman year. There had been a light attraction and even a degree of flirting between them back then but before anything could come of it Tristan made his move and Moriah who had also felt an attraction to Tristan had chosen to be with him. After she and Tristan split just before the start of sophomore year, Moriah still harbored an attraction to Nurys that she had suppressed throughout her relationship with Tristan but with Nurys being one of her ex's good friends and the archenemy of her best friend -- nothing ever transpired between them. However, flash forward to present day and the pair has been together for the last couple of months having decided to finally do this at the start of this past summer. Moriah is happy with Nurys but in the back of her mind, she does worry about just how long-lasting this relationship can end up being with Nurys and Clara hating each other more than Clara and Tristan ever did. She's just praying for the best.

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

"Although I can't label Ivan as one of my friends, I will say that I do like my girlfriend's younger brother. We were cordial enough when I was dated Tristan and I think there was a fair amount of time between me dating one of his best friends to me dating his sister that things aren't awkward between us."

Ivan and Moriah have never been particularly close, but Moriah can at the very least say that there has never been an issue between her and Ivan. The younger Johnson has never disrespected her and unlike Tristan who made it very clear that he was in no way, shape or form happy about Moriah and Nurys getting together; if Ivan does have an issue with Moriah being with his sister he's never gone out of his way to make it know that he has an issue with it.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

"I am not his favorite person right now. Which to an extent I do understand why giving the fact that I am dating one of his friends, but, Tristan and I broke up just before sophomore year started and it wasn't too long after that that he and Prim got together. While I wouldn't consider Prim my best of best friends, she is definitely someone I would regard as a friend of mine and I have never given him or her shit about them being together. In fact, prior to me getting with Nurys, I wouldn't say that me and Tristan were friends but we were at the very least friendly towards each other. Now, whenever we're in the same room together there is this silent tension between us and it's all on his part because I honestly don't see what the big deal is with me and Nurys being together! The fact of the matter is that we've been split for years now and if he's allowed to move on and be with someone new who makes him happy than I should be allowed to do the same and it just so happens that it's one of his friends that makes me happy. If he can be with Prim without me having an issue then I should be able to be with Nurys without him having an issue."

The most complicated relationship that Moriah has is her relationship with her ex Tristan which as the kind of person who tends to remain friends with exes and friends with benefits alike is something that annoys the hell out of Moriah. Mostly for the reason that she finds Tristan's outrage over her being with one of his friends completely irrational given the fact that he's been dating one of her friends for damn near two years. When Primrose is around Tristan attempts to be cordial towards her but hiding his true emotions is far from one of Tristan's strengths. Moriah hates how much the relationship between she and Tristan has deteriorated because she just doesn't feel like all of the animosity is warranted or necessary but his feelings are his feelings and he's entitled to feelings. She's not about to end a relationship that makes her happy just because someone from her past takes issue with whose she's moving on with in the present.
Last edited by Fangurl on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fangurl
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:41 pm

{ Age || King Bee || #0000BF }

C L A R AxC H A S E
//
"She's the only person who is as scheming and in charge as I am. Plus, she's pretty hot."
Sam and Clara have been friends for the majority of their lives as they have both grown up in the social scene of the Upper East Side. Now that they are both on top of their world, they have only been drawn closer together. They constantly feel the pressure to be the new Chuck and Blaire power couple, but to this point they haven't crossed a line. Sam isn't the commitment type. He does worry Clara will see it as necessity at some point. Sam has no one what he will do then. Regardless, Clara is a valued friend for now.

"Ah... speaking of firsts."
Moriah and Sam have been apart of a solid friend group for most of their lives. They know and understand each other. Over time, they developed a type of sexual tension that was resolved when they lost their virginities with one another. After that, they developed a very open friends friends with benefits kind of relationship. Sam was always down to mess around, and Moriah came to him when she wanted something familiar. Unlike most, they managed to stay good friends throughout that period. Now that Moriah is happily taken, Sam respects that. Currently he views her as a solid friend.

"She's bad, and I like that. More importantly, she demands my respect."
While most would think Sam and Nurys had already hooked up, it oddly has yet to happen. They are good friends, and they both know there is sexual tension there. For whatever reason, they just haven't. Of course, Sam would change this if given the chance, but he respects her loyalty to Moriah. Sam and Nurys have a friendship built on mutual respect.

"She's been there for me for a long time. No point in going back now."
Sam and Primrose's mothers were friends, and Sam and Primrose grew up around each other. Since the, Prim has helped him through his parent's public split and been there fore him at every turn. He likes being her friend a lot, and it also feels like a one up on Tristan. Still, Sam can't help but wonder if there's something more to be uncovered in their relationship. After all, she is the only girl he has ever truly trusted.

"She's impressive. I'm intrigued, but she keeps image pristine. Being seen with me won't help that."
Sam finds Penelope to be insanely beautiful. Because of this, he has taken the time to become casual acquaintances with her. He's made his fair share of passes at her too, but her reputation matters more than anything to her. Sam can understand and respect this.

"Eh... she's fun to mess with. That's about all."
Sam messes with Willow a lot, acting like he doesn't really like her. Although in all honesty he really doesn't see her in a negative light. She's fun to mess with, and he might see her as a bit of prude, but he's indifferent on how he views her.

♫♫♫
"That's my boy. We do everything together."
Sam and Dante have friends forever. They have the same mindset, interests, drive, and work ethic. They've been through the ups and downs together. They drank for the first time together. They smoked for the first time together. Dante was his first call when he lost his virginity and vice versa. The way Sam sees it, nothing could come between them, not even a girl

"I'm nice to the kid because of Nurys."
Sam doesn't really respect Ivan like he does Nurys, but she almost demands that they be cordial. Who would fight Nurys over something like that? Sam just doesn't mistreat Ivan.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

"I just don't feel like he deserves to be here."
Sam looks down on Liam. He shows his disdain daily, going out of his way to basically bully Liam. He finds Liam to be weak and insignificant. Not even Liam's songwriting impresses Sam. He's already made his mind up about the guy.

☠☠☠
"Yeah, I just don't understand the fascination. He sure as hell doesn't deserve Prim."
Sam and Tristan pretty much hate each other. They butt heads over any and everything. Tristan embodies everything that Sam can't stand. The whole school is crystal clear on who the school's biggest male rivals are. Honestly, Sam feels threatened by Tristan, fueling his hate. Tristan might be the only person in the school that Sam thinks can be his equal. Still, Sam feels he is just better. He will protect his status on the throne at any cost. He also can't stand that Tristan has Prim, and he is always trying to meddle in that relationship.
Last edited by yukoman997 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yukoman997
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:06 pm

{ 18 || The Playboy || Hedonist, Hard working, Manipulative }

C L A R AxC H A S E
{}
"Lie to yourself all you like Queenie."
Dante isn't oblivious to the way Clara looks at him when she thinks he isn't looking. They've been friends for years and she's one of the few girls he knows who he hasn't gotten friendly with. It's complicated though and he's not about complicated before he gets involved. Clara simultaneously brings out the best and worst in him, and he really doesn't like that she can get under his skin that easily.

{ }
"It's a mutually beneficial arrangement that we have."
While they both exercise a level of discretion when it comes to their conquests, no one would really be surprised that they tangled each other's sheets more than once. It's a friends with benefits arrangement and that's it. It's a little complicated with Sam having told him about their respective night together, but you can't blame the girl for wanting to try the finer things in life as often as possible.

{}
"She loves me really."
Dante's pretty sure that it's no secret that he and Nurys hooked up. She's also one of the few girls that he's been with that was only interested in sex, which was refreshing. She's also infuriatingly difficult to read and they've gone toe to toe more than once. Nurys is fantastic.

{}
"Ugh. This girl again."
Despite the evidence to the contrary, Dante does actually like Primrose, and not like that. Maybe once upon a time, there might have been something there, but they passed that crossroad before either one of them could take it. Now, she's one of his closest friends. They bicker relentlessly, but the second someone badmouths his girl in his prescence, his hands are getting dirty. No one is badmouthing Prim apart from him.

{}
"Such a cold girl."
Look, he tried, and can you blame him? It's not everyday royalty wanders into your life looking like this. She told him, in very polite terms, where he could go. It wasn't really that polite, she was just scary calm.

{}
"She likes me. I can't blame her."
The Garcia family and the Lawson family have a...strained relationship. Their fathers are at rival firms and have gone toe to toe in court more than once. While Dante doesn't really get the whole 'fair Verona' dynamic, he's not gonna let someone badmouth his dad. His relationship with Willow is a little less strained, he actually doesn't mind her being around. It's another person to stroke his ego. Sometimes, she infuriates the hell out them.

{}
"At your service."
What's not to like?.

{}
"Hi there cutie pie."
Ivan has a crush and it is adorable. Dante teases him about it, gently flirting with the younger of the Johnson siblings. Nurys might just kill him if Dante did anything though, so flirting is probably about as far as it's going to go.

ImageL E OxV E G A
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{}
"I love the guy, but I'm keeping my eye on him."
Dante and Tristan are unlikely friends. Dante initially sought Tristan out to piss Clara off, but he found that he genuinely liked hanging out with Tristan. It's kinda refreshing to get away from the Upper East Side for a while and be where people don't know who he is. And he's being good to Primrose, which is another point in Tristan's favour. Dante will mess Tristan up if he hurts Primrose, despite what Tristan might think.

ImageS A MxM Y E R S
{}
"I believe the saying is 'brother from another mother'."
Dante and Sam are the definition of ride or die. Dante would do just about anything for Sam, and Sam is one of the few people that Dante hasn't kept any secrets from, not intentionally at least. Some stuff just hasn't come up in the conversation, like how he feels about Clara. But apart from that, they know pretty much everything about each other. Honestly, Dante would be pretty lost without him.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!