Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Athens II

Camp Athens II

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camp Athens II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:24 am

The Introduction page will be set up soon, and the rules will be placed. Make sure to read the introduction & Rules
before joining this roleplay which should be open after Christmas and new year, but you can still join now. This gives people enough time to join and set up their character sheets.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Camp Athens II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 am

Theo will be back with the FC of Drew Van Acker :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yukoman997
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:32 am

yukoman997 wrote:Theo will be back with the FC of Drew Van Acker :)

Okie Dokie. Scar will add him to the intro once she's free. Think she's busy at the moment, or sleeping.

p.s - Sorry, I'm rude as hell D: welcome back, Yuko.
Last edited by FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Already had him on there when I made the code :D so you're good lol
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Damn good FC choices for the Gods ^_^ they suit their parts well.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Hello, the coding on this is magnificent ! Wow, I seriously wish I had the skill, I'd love to try my hand at this !

daughter of posideon

name: Gwendolyn Greer

fc: Bridget Rose Satterlee

hex: #6E92B8

EDIT: Whoops, terribly sorry I completely forgot about this part! I am currently in the middle of college so essays and various homework will sometimes have me busy for a day or two, but I always try to get on at least once a day if not more. Currently the site says I average around 631 words per post but I haven't been on here for too long. Normally my word count will depend on how much I want to say haha!

ps1: Ajax

ps2: jennova ambers & daniel vadas
Last edited by purpletorment on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

purpletorment wrote:Hello, the coding on this is magnificent ! Wow, I seriously wish I had the skill, I'd love to try my hand at this !

daughter of posideon

name: Gwendolyn Greer

fc: Bridget Rose Satterlee

hex: #6E92B8

Please read the rules again because you're missing the information we need to consider your reserve in Camp Athens II. Once you've done this, please edit your post with the correct requirements. Thank you :)

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:08 pm

purpletorment wrote:EDIT: Whoops, terribly sorry I completely forgot about this part! I am currently in the middle of college so essays and various homework will sometimes have me busy for a day or two, but I always try to get on at least once a day if not more. Currently the site says I average around 631 words per post but I haven't been on here for too long. Normally my word count will depend on how much I want to say haha!

Don't worry. Thank you for correcting it.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:04 pm

son of apollo
name: nikolaos king
fc: alexander calvert
hex: #8192a8

PS1: ajax
PS2: jennova ambers & daniel vadas

Hey, I had a few questions before I went and started on the OC. Could someone pm me a template? ALSO, I was going to make it to where his human parents was also a male, and they basically had a brain baby? I was wondering how that would go over, would I have to change that to fit? Or? And I believe that's the end of my question, except for, would it be wise to read the first Camp Athens thread, if it's open? So I'd get a feel of the storyline?

EDIT:
Oops, I think I forgot this. Name's blue, call me whatever you want. Uhm, I do have a full-time job, but I normally work day-shifts so I usually have plenty of time to work on characters and respond. I normally, can type 200-300 words if I really feel it on an average. If I'm extremely driven by the roleplay it would be close to 400 atleast.
Last edited by sapphire. on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 pm

A GM will answer you shortly. Thank you for your interest in the RP ^-^

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 pm

hi, I'd love to get a couple of spaces in this!

parent: Artemis
FC: Natalia Dyer
hex: #a02422

parent: Hypnos
FC: Lee Dong-wook
hex: #68838b

at current I'm available to check messages and forum boards every day, and I expect I can post around twice a week once school starts in the new year, depending on how fast the roleplay moves. I like to aim for at least 500 words per post, although according to the site my average word count is a little upwards of that.
please do forgive me not having names for my characters yet, that's something I like to take some amount of time to work on alongside developing their personalities.

P1: Ajax
P2: Daniel and Jennova

thanks!

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smurfcaleb on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:58 pm

hellooooo, my name is caleb and i'd like to reserve a son of athena with the face claim of dylan o'brien and a hex code of #6E44E8. i am on holidays from high school at the moment so i'll try to be on as much as possible, but i do have real life obligations too which may restrict me from getting on. i'll try to check into the ooc forum every day though. i'll also try to reach at least two paragraphs or two to three hundred words of writing each post. passwords below the gif.

p1: ajax valis.
p2: daniel vadas and jennova ambers.

smurfcaleb
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:08 pm

juliebarnes wrote:hi, I'd love to get a couple of spaces in this!

parent: Artemis
FC: Natalia Dyer
hex: #a02422

parent: Hypnos
FC: Lee Dong-wook
hex: #68838b

at current I'm available to check messages and forum boards every day, and I expect I can post around twice a week once school starts in the new year, depending on how fast the roleplay moves. I like to aim for at least 500 words per post, although according to the site my average word count is a little upwards of that.
please do forgive me not having names for my characters yet, that's something I like to take some amount of time to work on alongside developing their personalities.

P1: Ajax
P2: Daniel and Jennova

thanks!

Thank you for your interest, guys, and if you have any questions then feel free to ask here, or in PM. Which ever is fine. Long as you're around to post at least once a week, then that's fine. It shouldn't slow anyone down too much I don't think, especially since I try to post at least 1-2 days a week if I'm not busy. Sometimes I post during the second week, but that's when I'm busy with RL but that's not the case until Christmas and new year. I'm keeping myself scheduled as possible with my RP's. PLEASE make sure (when accepted) to have your character sheets completed before 1st of January.

anyway, xD before I ramble too much.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:10 pm

smurfcaleb wrote:
hellooooo, my name is caleb and i'd like to reserve a son of athena with the face claim of dylan o'brien and a hex code of #6E44E8. i am on holidays from high school at the moment so i'll try to be on as much as possible, but i do have real life obligations too which may restrict me from getting on. i'll try to check into the ooc forum every day though. i'll also try to reach at least two paragraphs or two to three hundred words of writing each post. passwords below the gif.

p1: ajax valis.
p2: daniel vadas and jennova ambers.

Just make sure to keep us up to date about when you'll be busy so we can work around you until you get back. Hopefully, none of you are too busy :P

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:19 pm

i edited my reserve, in case i forgot anything

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:25 pm

blueiridescence wrote:i edited my reserve, in case i forgot anything

Thank you :) I think Scar will be helping you soon, Blue. Sorry for the wait.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello! I'm back with a little update to my initial reservation! I think I also might put in another reservation;

son of khione

name: Dominik Einarsson

fc: Matthew Bell

hex: #717373

I also changed my daughter of posideon's hex to #91CFE1

Let me know if I need to do anything else for updating :')

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 pm

purpletorment wrote:Hello! I'm back with a little update to my initial reservation! I think I also might put in another reservation;

son of khione

name: Dominik Einarsson

fc: Matthew Bell

hex: #717373

I also changed my daughter of posideon's hex to #91CFE1

Let me know if I need to do anything else for updating :')

Nothing else needs to be done. Just work on your character sheets for now, and then wait to be accepted or denied.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Don't mind the man behind the curtain running around like a chicken with its head cut off xD lol my account went from zero activity to everyone talking to me lol

@ blueiridescence :

Yerrrrr all good lol.

@ everyone :

I'm going to toss up some "reserved" images in place of the characters you're working on and what not. As stated above and in the intro, acceptance is based upon receiving a completed CS and all the GMs giving it the green light.

If at anytime there are any questions, you can PM any one of us. Everyone who knows me, knows I'm always lurking around here somewhere. I never take more than 24 hours to reply unless I'm dying... Which I'm not lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm

hello! (I've been waiting for a demigod rp lol). may I reserve a daughter of Hephaestus with Sabrina Carpenter as a face claim and the son of hermes with Kim Taehyung (V) from BTS as a face claim? I'm usually online everyday, but I might not be able to post due to school. my average word count is usually about 500 or so, but that depends on what I'm responding to. thank you!

1): Ajax Valis.
2): Jennova Ambers and Daniel Vadas.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!