Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Athens II

x { Character Relationships }

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

x { Character Relationships }

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:39 am

ImageImageImage

18 - Daughter of Zeus - #d63b71

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies|| Family

"We might drive each other crazy, but we love each other Unconditionally."
Alex is always there for him when he needs her, and vice versa - like when Alex doesn't always take negative comments well, Ajax is there to stop her from doing anything that she will regret. "Prove to them that they're wrong," he tells her in her ear. She is protective of him as much as he is of her, but there are times where he is overprotective. He'll even go as far as having someone babysit her until he gets back, but of course, Alex doesn't listen. They are similar in so many ways, but Ajax is not a fan of his father like Alex is. She see's her brother as Brave, strong, but has also seen him at his weakest which he doesn't allow others to see.

"I don't even know the girl, but she's pretty."
Alex knows nothing about Gwen at this point, but maybe she will get to know a little about her as they spend more time at camp. All Alex knows is, that the girl seems kind spirited from what she saw from afar.

"That guy!? pfft, I wouldn't even trust him with a pet rock."
They absolutely hate each other, and if given the chance!? Mason would gladly kill Alex for what she did to his sister last year. The two of them when close causes so much tension and hate in the air that it can be cut with a knife. Despite their hate towards each other, Alex can see that Mason was and is nothing like his sister. She knows he holds the greatest respect for his father. She had gotten to see the kindness of him, even though not towards her when Andy was there to help him. The only time that Alex has respected the son of Hades, is when he went up against his father to rescue Ajax, but that wasn't for Alex's sake. It was for Andy. Andy is after all (apart from Trinity and Daniel) the only friend he has that he can trust.

"She's a lot like her father. I know that much."
Alex doesn't know a lot about Trinity, but she does know that the girl has guts. She has stood up to Ajax where no one else really will - other than Duke. She admires the girl's determination in making her Godly parent proud of her. Exactly what Alex wants from Zeus. She also admires Trinity's mental and Physical strength, but the way the girl enjoys fighting and gets lost on the battlefield like it's her second home is kind of worrying. Still, Alex can see she's more than capable of handling herself and doesn't need a man to rescue her.

"Theo is a really good friend. I hope he knows that."
Even though she finds him a good looking guy, they didn't really bond so well in the beginning since Alex thought he was only trying to get into her pants, but after getting to know more about him, turned out he was nothing like that. He does tend to have a weakness for pretty women, but that doesn't mean he treats them badly. He's flirty she knows that, and for the laughs, she'll play along sometimes. She likes his loyalty to her brother, and that's managed to help them bond more since you can find Ajax hanging out with him from time to time.

"My one-armed Partner in Crime."
At first, Alex wasn't sure what to make of Wes, but after spending time with him and actually having the chance to get to know him, she warmed up to him quickly and they became the best of friends. They are a friendship with goals, and it's Wes who created the 'Bolts' nickname for her. Those who don't know them often mistake their playful natures as flirting, but they do not see each other in that way. Yes, they compliment each other, but that is just an act of truths and kindness. Wes likes Trinity, and Alex has always teased him about it. They have been known to make fun of each other in a light-hearted way. You'd think the two have been best friends their entire lives, but that's sadly not true. They met only last year during Alex's first year at Camp.

{Symbol} "She looks like a Barbie."
Descriptive sentences on relation.

{Symbol} "Sloane quote."

{Symbol} "Sylas quote."

"He is so damn handsome! how is he just a Demigod?"
DUKE WIP

{Symbol} "Quote for Andy"

{Symbol} "Quote for Dimitri"
Last edited by FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: x { Character Relationships }

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:42 pm

MASON HUGHSON
#05105E
{“QUOTE”}
★ friends | ☠ enemies | ◑ neutral | ♥ romantic

Ajax Valis

Image The Valis siblings act like they're royalty on camp and what's worse is so many people believe in and bow before the facade, but they're only demigods, no wiser, no more powerful. And Ajax isn't half as mighty as he acts, nor perfect and it seems Mason is one of the few able to see that.

☠ ☠ Alexandria Valis ☠ ☠

Image The real bitch of camp. Frankly, there is no one he'd be happier to see dead especially after she butchered Jennova, but like her brother, popular belief is she can do no wrong when she's really one of the worse. And people say he's the bad guy. What she did, who she is, is unforgivable.

The Valis and Mason feud is a well known and openly expressed feud.

★★ Andromeda Bolton ★★

Image Mason considers Andy one of his few rare friends. He has pushed her away, said all the wrong things, hates her boyfriend but she still sticks by him through thick and thin. She has a loyalty that he hasn't ever experienced or seen before and while he`d love to return her compassion, etc. he isn`t always there for her, not as much as she is for him anyway. Andy is out of his league in the good person spectrum and it is an honest wonder how he had obtained her friendship but he`s grateful for it. Something just clicks in the place with these two.

★★ Daniel Vadas ★★

Image Daniel was and is his best friend up until this very day. They always got along by means of chaos and mischief and were able to see the best and worse of each other and still stand by each other. Not a moment went by when one questioned the other's loyalty.

Mason hopes that wherever he is, he's in a better place. The guy deserves to keep playing his pranks and have fun wherever he is.

☠ ◑ Duke Loycen ◑ ☠
"If I had his brains and muscles, I wouldn't waste it."

Image Aside from his allegiance, Duke seems like a half likable guy. And Mason can see the secret similarities they share. Down to earth, not afraid to dish the ugly truth, have their areas of solitude. They hold no personal issues towards each other or any type of bond. It's clear they distrust one another but it's no reason for hate to be involved. Until they keep intervening in each other's close circles, that one of them reach snapping point and it will happen.

Harleen Theodos
"I'm not falling for it, hon."

Sloane Astor

Theo Smith

Image The guy has bordered the hate scale simply due to being a classic Valis kiss ass, and intervening in a fight that wasn't his. But looking at Theo to a more individual standard he's not that bad of a dude. Not particularly great either. He wants to give the guy a chance like Theo gave him a chance in the beginning, but it seems like a waste.

Trinity Wallace

Image He has respect for the warrior princess and she’s shown her tough as nails side and more nurturing side towards him. But above all, she's a great asset to have on his side and he'd be damned if he lost her loyalty or she lost her flare so he does pull a few subtle strings with Trinity. If there's anyone that can help him handle the Valis's or get mortal domination, it's her.

Wesley Preseton

ImageMason and Wesley have a mutual dislike for each other. Turns out, attempting to kill a guy's best friend really doesn't place you in their favor, but the son of Aphrodite is definitely an ally Mason can live without. Even prior to that drama, they didn't stand a chance at becoming friends, their outlooks and motivations too different.
Wes is all fluff and show anyway, even then, a fool.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:38 pm

agh I messed up
Last edited by purpletorment on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:43 pm

DUKE LOYCEN
Son of Hephaestus | 22 | #780707
★ friends | ☠ enemies | ◑ neutral | ♥ romantic

★★ Ajax Valis ★★

Image The Valis' were a warm host to Duke and it was hardly surprising Ajax and he got along right away and so well. They've practically transformed to brothers and both respect each other's say and have each other's back until the end of times. Duke's always there to help Ajax juggle his responsibilities, whenever and for whatever reason if he needs. Or just play simple support.

★ ♥ Alexandria Valis ♥ ★

Image Though she's become an odd exception in his heart, he still treats her the same as he would anyone else. Well...with a few differences of course but he's still not afraid to serve her a piece of his mind and feedback even when she may not like it. Alex has a lot of evolving to do yet and gain control of her emotions. Duke just wants her to be the best and prepared.
Normally she can take the criticism, other times, not so much. And for that reason and her adventurous nature, Duke can be unsure how to feel about her. It always seems like a bad time to delve into something with her.

Mason Hughson

Image Somehow, in some way, Duke doesn't see Mason as an enemy despite his intentions with the Valis's. He's a threat, yes, and something tells Duke he always will be, but he was logical enough to preserve Ajax's life for after the war. Mason is smart and ambitious, hardworking and stubborn and Duke can see that. These great traits for great potential. Whether that's for Mount Olympus, The Underworld, Camp, Duke doesn't care. Because Duke can also see that whatever mutual threat and enemy waits around the corner this year, they need him.

Trinity Wallace

Image He gets it, he really does, and he feels the rage often too, but he fights it whereas she seems to indulge the violence and it's not doing any favors to her blood lust or sanity. He still likes her and counts her as a friend but her hunger and crave for violence shouldn't be shrugged off, especially when at the expense of peers. She's an admirable fighter, strong and fierce, but it's getting her to stop that's the trick.
Duke wouldn't try change her, but he doesn't want half the camp in the med hut for smoking near her either.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:28 pm

again, gonna fix this
Last edited by purpletorment on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:53 pm

ImageImageImage

twenty - son of artemis - #0000BF

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

A J A X xV A L I S

"Ajax is my boy. I'll follow him into any battle."
Theo spent his first year at camp working tirelessly to gain the trust of Ajax. After the war and all they have been through, he feels he has done that. They have gotten much closer since the war. Now, not only does Theo see Ajax as a leader, he sees him as a close friend also.

A L E X A N D R I A xV A L I S

"Alex is hot and fun to be around, and I'd hate to be on her bad side."
Theo admires Alex. They see plenty of each other as part of the same group of close friends. They share a bond that only those who have fought in war together can share. Theo trusts and cares about Alex.

G W E N D O L Y N xG R E E R
♥♥♥
"She has certainly caught my eye. I could use the positivity in my life."
Theo noticed Gwen the day she set foot on camp. He hasn't had the chance to talk to her yet, but he certainly is planning on it. Theo is ready to find someone to love, and Gwen is the girl he sees the most potential in.

M A S O N xH U G H S O N

"I don't trust him. I don't like him."
As the mortal enemy of the Valis', Theo is almost obligated to dislike Mason. Mason has never given him a reason to feel any different. Even when they went on their trip to find Jason Vortik, Mason was cold towards Theo. Now Theo sees right through Mason. He can feel the darkness rolling off of him.

T R I N I T Y xW A L L A C E

"Ah... my first Camp Athens crush. She's the best."
Initially. Theo had an eye for Trinity. He was drawn in by her intense and fiery character. Even Theo knows when there's no hope though. Trinity clearly loves Wes... even if she doesn't know it. Theo completely supports that. Lately, they have fallen into a niche as tight friends. Theo might trust Trinity as much as anyone else at camp, and he respects the hell out of her.

E M E R Y xS T J O H N
♫♫♫
"That's my blood. Now that I know I have a sister, nothing matters more."
When Theo heard he had a younger sister coming to camp, he sought her out in the outside world. Upon introducing himself through Artemis, they bonded very quickly. He loves her dearly, and the two of them are very similar in opinions and demeanor. Theo will protect Emery at all costs, and god bless the boy who is interested in her.

T H E O xS M I T H

"I love myself... most of the time."
Theo has overcome much inner conflict. He finds himself in a very positive headspace right now, and that affects how he feels about himself.

W E S L E Y xP R E S T O N

"Wes is a great guy. After what we went through together in the war, I know he has my back."
Theo was cold towards Wes early on. He saw him as competition for Trinity. But as time went on he saw how honest and good the son of Aphrodite was. Theo began to respect Wes. Then the war came, and Theo found himself rushing to the aide of a one armed Wes. That day gave the two young men a new bond and fresh start. The best way to describe their relationship is simply that they are "bros".

K A L A N I xA L A N A

"She's gorgeous, but I don't really know her."
Theo does not know Kalani well enough to make a call on her character.

S T A N L E Y xF O S T E R
{Symbol}
"Character thoughts on relation."

A D R I A N N A xL O C K W O O D
☯♥
"What a freaking smoke show."
As she does with every other guy, Adrianna caught Theo's eye immediately. She is the type of girl that is Theo's weakness. He finds her easy to talk to and flirt with, but he is uncertain if he can go any deeper than that emotionally with her. He also can't tell if he can trust her. Theo is mostly just interested in her physically.

J I N xJ I - H Y U N

"He seems alright."
Theo has yet to befriend Jin, but he also hasn't seen anything to dissuade him from liking the guy.

S L O A N E xA S T O R

"I don't know man. She is a little off compared to her brother."
Theo hasn't had a chance to spend much time with Sloane, and in his eyes Sloane doesn't seem too interested in getting to know him. He just kind of leaves it alone.

S Y L A S xA S T O R
☮☠
"I know what the others say, but Sylas isn't too bad at all if you ask me."
Despite multiple warnings about Sylas due to his gold parentage, Theo has become friends with him. Theo and Sylas get along well, and he can't help but like the guy. Conversation is easy with him, as they can laugh and joke around about almost anything. That being said, Theo does notice Sylas bringing out some of his negative tendencies when they're around one another.

M C K E N N A xK O V A Č E V I Ć

"I don't know. She's super young to be here if you ask me."
Theo has yet to spend any time with McKenna.

D U K E xL O Y C E N

"What would we do without Duke?"
Theo appreciates Duke's calm and logical approach to the problems around him. He recognizes that Duke is Ajax's right hand. This might have caused some jealousy in the past, but Theo is far past that now. Duke treats Theo as an equal and vice versa. Theo respects and trusts Duke. He knows how much Duke sacrifices for everyone. He views Duke as a friend.

A N D R O M E D A xB O L T O N

"Andy and Ajax are like peanut butter and jelly, but Andy is definitely the jelly."
Theo respects the hell out of Andy. He recognizes she is a fearless bad ass in battle. Plus she is probably the best thing that ever could've happened to Ajax. They've become good friends over time. Theo is glad to have her on his side.

N I K O L A S xK I N G

"Nik is chill. He just needs to open up more."
Theo likes Nik a lot. He thinks Nik is easy to be around, even if he is a bit closed off and nervous. He almost looks at him like a little brother. Theo is determined to draw him out of his shell.

A N N I E xL E E

"Who?"
Theo couldn't pick Annie out from a crowd.

D O M O N I K xE I N A R R S O N

"That eery cold he brings with him kind of freaks me out."
Dom and Theo have yet to spend much time together. Theo doesn't have any reason to think Dom is untrustworthy or anything like that. He just is skeptical, and honestly Dom's cold effect gives him the heeby jeebies.

M A X I N E xT H E O D O S

"So many new campers to get to know... haven't had the chance to get to know this one yet."
Theo doesn't know enough about Maxine either way.

[color=#hex]K E U N[/COLOR] x[color=#hex]S E U N G - M I N[/color]
{Symbol}

D I M I T R I xC O S T A S

"We could build our own wildlife utopia. That'd be cool."
Theo and Dimitri share a love for nature. This is a solid base for their friendship to develop from. Theo also senses Dimitri's reluctance to become involved at camp. Theo can relate to that, and he likes Dimitri enough that he is determined to bring him into his inner circle.
Last edited by yukoman997 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

yukoman997
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:46 pm

ImageXImageXImage
A N N I EXL E E
Child of Apollo

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

C H I L D R E N xO F xZ E U S

A J A X xV A L I S | {Symbol}
Descriptive sentences on relation

C H I L D R E N xO F xP O S E I D O N

G W E N D O L I N E xG R E E R | {}
"She seems really lovely. I'm excited to get to know her."
Gwen and Annie are similar in their natural state of compassionate civility. Their shared appreciation for people, and tendency to trust leaves them both open to manipulation- but also open to relating quite well to once another, hence their quickly growing platonic relationship.

C H I L D R E N xO F xH A D E S

M A S O N xH U G H S O N | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xH E R A

A D R I A N N A xL O C K W O O D | {}
"She is... horrifically pretty."
Adrianna finds Annie adorable- which is fair enough. Annie, meanwhile, finds Adrianna undeniably winning, and easily likable.
The two have already taken to each other, and are bound to be good friends once they get to know each other better.

M A T E O xL O P E Z | {}
"She is... horrifically pretty."
Mateo has little interest in a creature as sweet-natured as Annie. Although they haven't really interacted with each other much, they do share a close mutual friend in Lise.

C H I L D R E N xO F xA P H R O D I T E

K A L A N I xA L A N A | {}
"To be completely honest, I think Kalani might be my favourite thing about Camp Athens."
Kalani and Annie hit it off from Day One, and they've since found themselves immensely enjoying each other's company whenever they are in contact with each other. They are quite clearly best friends in the making, and Annie couldn't be happier to have met her.

W E S L E Y xP R E S T O N | {}
"He seems like a really nice guy."
Wes and Annie haven't really interacted much, but he's friendly towards Annie regardless, and Annie enjoys his company.

C H I L D R E N xO F xE R I S

S L O A N E xA S T O R | {}
"Who?"
Sloane and Annie are complete and total opposites, and whilst that hasn't created any negative feelings between the two,
it has resulted in them seldom interacting, if ever.

S I L A S xA S T O R | {}
"I think I've seen him around, but I haven't spoken to him."
Annie is a touch too sweet, too innocent, to really interest Silas in regards to his darker, chaotic side. The two haven't really interacted.

C H I L D R E N xO F xA R E S

T R I N I T Y xW A L L A C E | {}
"She's a little rough around the edges, but that just makes her all the more interesting, I think."
They've only just met, but Annie is already shaping up to be a much needed light in Trinity's life. A creature of compassionate to combat (hur) the constant aggression that wages inside Trinity. Trinity's a warrior, whilst Annie is a healer, and there is no doubt that Annie is going to be there to tend to Trinity's wounds whenever she's ready to admit that she's hurting.

C H I L D R E N xO F xH E P H A E S T U S

M C K E N N A xK O V A Č E V I Ć | {Symbol}

D U K E xL O Y C E N | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xA R T E M I S

E M O R Y xS T. J O H N | {Symbol}

T H E O xS M I T H | {}
"Who?"
Annie doesn't know him, nor he her.

C H I L D R E N xO F xH E R M E S

H A R L E N E xT H E O D O S | {}
"I don't really know her, yet."
Annie has yet to interact with Harlene, and thus has had no opportunity to really form an opinion beyond, "She sounds like a fun person to be around."

C H I L D R E N xO F xH Y P N O S

J I - H Y U N xJ I N | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xA P O L L O

N I K O L A O S xK I N G | {}
"My little brother. Wow. It still feels weird saying that."
As someone who spent her entire life as an only child, the discovery that she was in fact in possession of numerous half-siblings greatly shocked Annie. It felt like something out of a soap opera, and still does, at times. That said, Niko is everything she's ever wanted in a sibling, and they got on like a house on fire.

C H I L D R E N xO F xK H I O N E

D O M I N I K xE I N A R S S O N | {}
"Quiet people usually have the most interesting stories to tell. I hope that one day we'll be close enough for him to tell his. We'll see."
Annie's spring, whereas Dominik is winter. They are so different to one another; their views of the world, their attitudes,
their thoughts and behaviour. And yet, they are both introverted souls, with a penchant for keeping their personal truths hidden away. Perhaps one day that will help them to bond, but for now, they are just a snowflake and a sunflower.

C H I L D R E N xO F xH E C A T E

A N D R O M E D A xB O L T O N | {}
"She seems really nice! I look forward to getting to know her better."
As is the case with most people Annie meets, these two got off on the right foot, and they are friendly towards each other,
despite their differing interests and hobbies.

C H I L D R E N xO F xD E M E T E R

D I M I T R I xC O S T A S | {}
"I don't know him super well yet, but he treats me like a little sister."
Annie admires Dimitri, and looks up to him. She doesn't know him very well, yet, but she can tell that he is someone that has faced struggles in the past, and hopes that his time at Camp will help him to heal whatever wounds he has accumulated.

Last edited by rubytuesday on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:42 pm

ImageImageImage

21 - Child of Zeus - Green

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies || Family

"WIP"
He's always been afraid of losing Alex, but since losing their mother last year, his protectiveness became overprotective. He has to know where she is at all times, or where she's going and when she'll be coming back. He gets so annoyed when she acts out against him and won't listen, but he's relieved when she does. Everything he does for her, in his eyes, is for her own good. He believes, one day, she'll see everything he does for her and thank him for it.

"WIP"
Ajax likes Gwen's style, and the fact that she's got morals and covers up (unlike other women), Ajax really likes that in a girl since she doesn't have to show skin to impress. She can just be herself. He can really see them becoming friends because she seems like a really nice person inside and out. If she's anything like the ocean that she is drawn too, then she'll have shifting moods like the tide, but Ajax can relate to that since his own moods can change in an instant. He really can't wait to get to know her more. From what he's seen, she looks fun, bubbly, and loves to chat.

"WIP"
The only reasons why they're enemies is because he tried to kill Alex by strangling her, their father's don't get along, and because Mason's out of control sister murdered Ajax's & Alex's mortal mother. After all that, though, Ajax still holds onto the hope that their feud will end and that they'll be able to just let go of their pasts and move on. Ajax would still rescue Mason if he was in trouble, that's just in his nature, but if he crossed the line and did manage to harm Alex... then that hope for Mason at becoming so much better than Hades would be lost. Ajax thinks Mason could change the course of History by doing his Father's job a lot better. Harboring the dead to their resting place instead of constantly plotting his revenge against Zeus.

"I really hope her Father realizes how lucky he is to have her."
Ajax and Trinity have always bonded in their little moments together. He knows he can trust her, therefore he finds it easy, to be honest with her, to open to her about whatever is on his mind since Trinity always listens, and in his opinion (probably others too) that she's wise for her age and offers decent advice where she can. He adores her in a way any friend would and promises to keep her safe. He never really has to worry about her which is a relief, since you know, she's Ares, daughter. She's probably the only person who can take the blows from a child of Zeus and walk away to tell the tale.

"He still sucks his thumb while he sleeps. Nah, I'm just kidding."
It took some time for Ajax to trust Theo as he used to hover around Alex quite a bit, which put his big brother instincts on edge until he got to know Theo more by hanging out with the dude. Ajax now trusts that Theo is who says he is and knows he will have his back in battle in an instant. They respect each other, and they listen to each other when they have something to say. Ajax is truly grateful for Theo's unwavering loyalty and is proud of how far he has come already.

Neutral || "A friend of Al, is a friend of mine."
Ajax will admit, he didn't like Wes at first because he didn't see how he could possibly match his sister in any way, shape, or form. How could someone with his mother's reputation ever stick to just one female for long periods of time? surely he'd be tempted by other pretty faces, but he wasn't. He never saw Alex in that way, but Ajax knew instantly who Wes saw in that way and he could honestly understand why. Trinity and Alex were the only females that Wes knew to be immune to his Charm, and that drew Wes's interest even closer to Trinity. Made him want her more.

"I honestly believe I don't deserve such an amazing woman in my life."
Ajax knows how strong and fearless she is. He's seen it on and off the battlefield. It worries him that she's always willing to play the martyr for everyone she loves/cares about. He believes that she should start taking care of herself for a change instead of playing mother hen to the other campers.

"WIP"
DUKE WIP

"WIP"
S L O A N E WIP

"WIP"
S Y L A S WIP

"WIP"
Adrianna WIP
Last edited by FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:03 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

K A L A N IxA L A N A

- nineteen - aphrodite - #993F3F -

A J A X xV A L I S
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

F I N L E Y xN G U Y E N
{ | }
"Finley's cute, but I get the feeling he seriously doesn't like me..Or is that just his face? I can't tell."
As she does with everyone person she meets that she finds attractive, Ani turned the charm on big time with Finley. However he was quick to give her a small glare with those sharp eyes and seemingly brush her off. If she knew him better, Ani would realise he was just uncomfortable, but now she thinks that he doesn't like her. It doesn't matter much though, she'll still be her usual pleasant self around him.

M A S O N xH U G H S O N
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

E M E R Y xS T J O H N
{Symbol}

T H E O xS M I T H
{ }
"I mean, Theo's pretty hot, but I don't know him at all."
There's not much to say about these two, Ani is certainly attracted to the guy but she hasn't spoken Theo enough to actually get to know him.

{ | }
"I've never had any siblings before - actually, I've never had any family before - so I'm really happy I found Wes."
Ani can't even begin to remember how long she's longed for a family. When she met Wes, Ani immediately loved him -she had a brother! While they've only known each other for a couple weeks, the pair certainly get along well and Ani hopes that they'll only become closer with time. They may look completely different, but these two both share those captivating eyes; while Wes' are a bright blue, Ani's are near black and - just like them - are such opposites, yet so similar all at once.

K A L A N I xA L A N A
{ | }
"What do you want me to say? I like myself well enough, I suppose."

{Symbol}

L I S E xM O U L I N
{ | }
"Lise is definitely interesting."
She knows that it's silly, but Ani finds herself captivated by Lise's eccentric personality. While wild cards are certainly nothing new in Ani's life, there's something about Lise she finds endlessly intriguing. Despite having only just met, Ani can't deny the little crush she has formed on the girl and wants to get to know her better.

{ | }
"Adrianna and I hit it off pretty much immediately. She's really great."
With Ani and Adrianna being the daughters of the Goddess of love and the Goddess of marriage, respectively, it made perfect sense that they would have hit it off immediately. Becoming fast friends, Ani would for sure call Adrianna one of her closest friend in the camp. Of course, they've still only known each other a few weeks so they aren't exactly inseparable or anything.

J I N xJ I - H Y U N
{Symbol}

S L O A N E xA S T O R
{ }
"She, uh, seems nice..."

S Y L A S xA S T O R
{ }
"Is it just me or are his eyes kinda creepy..? Sorry, that's mean."

{Symbol}

D U K E xL O Y C E N
{Symbol}

{ | }
"Andy is super sweet but I really don't know her all that well yet."

N I K O L A S xK I N G
{Symbol}

A N N I E xL E E
{ | }
"Annie was one of the first people I met when I arrived - she's made being here so much better."
Between her friendship with Adrianna and her friendship with Annie, Kalani has gained more friends in the past couple weeks than she has ever had in her life. Honestly, she already loves Annie dearly and can only see them becoming even better friends as time passes. It's always a fun time when the daughters of Apollo and Aphrodite are around.

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

K E U N xS E U N G - M I N
{Symbol}

{ }
"Ok Dimitri is damn gorgeous, he's also a genuinely nice person."

Last edited by burning on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

burning
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:51 pm

ImageImageImage

Seventneen - Apollo - #8192a8

A J A X xV A L I S
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{♫}
"She's really great! She showed me the magic of Disney."

M A S O N xH U G H S O N
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

E M E R Y xS T J O H N
{Symbol}

T H E O xS M I T H
{☮}
"He's nice."
Theo along with Adrianna, is one of the few people Nikolaos has really opened up to. He helps Nik with his sexuality issues, listening to the ventings of the poor boy, when he becomes angry with himself, or other people. Nikolaos just seems to admire Theo, with a passion.

{Symbol}

K A L A N I xA L A N A
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

J I N xJ I - H Y U N
{Symbol}

S L O A N E xA S T O R
{Symbol}

S Y L A S xA S T O R
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

D U K E xL O Y C E N
{Symbol}

{☮}
"She's kind of shy, but I like her. She's a great person"

N I K O L A S xK I N G
{☮ | ☯}
"I don't know, I've never really thought about myself."
Nikolaos was never really focused on who he is as a person, he was somewhat focused more on his optimism. The boy often finds himself at the center of the his own confusion. He doesn't greatly understand his own emotions, but attempts to showcase them incase other people could help. A fact about Nikolaos, is he doesn't seem to have come to terms with his own homosexuality. He doesn't understand what it means, and will often have panick attacks over the subject.

A N N I E xL E E
{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

K E U N xS E U N G - M I N
{Symbol}

{Symbol}
Last edited by sapphire. on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:13 am

L I S EXM O U L I N
Child of Athena

C H I L D R E N xO F xZ E U S

A L E X A N D R I A xV A L I S | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xP O S E I D O N

G W E N D O L I N E xG R E E R | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xH A D E S

M A S O N xH U G H S O N | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xH E R A

A D R I A N N A xL O C K W O O D | {}
"That girl's got game."
Adrianna is someone that already, Lise can tell she'll get on well with. As aimless as she is, she does have a strong admiration for ambitious girls, particularly ones as clever and cunning and generally fierce as Adrianna. She reminds her of Cersei Lannister, minus the incest-y sexploits, and, as far as Lise is concerned, that is among the highest and most flattering of compliments.

C H I L D R E N xO F xA T H E N A

L I S E xM O U L I N | {}
"In the words of national treasure, RuPaul, 'If you don't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love anybody else?'"
Some find Lise's ego to be irritating or overwhelming, but to Lise, self-love is one of the most important things to possess. Sure, she has moments of self doubt, and sometimes even the occasional burst of self-loathing, but she is always quick to amend things with herself, for she knows that, in the end, you can never be happy until you accept who you are, warts and all. She's just ahead of the curve.

C H I L D R E N xO F xA P H R O D I T E

[justify]K A L A N I xA L A N A | {}
"Is she my soulmate? I guess we'll have to wait and see."
Lise took to Ani almost immediately, and it wasn't simply her pretty face that incited such an enthusiastic reaction (although perhaps that did help. She's only human, after all. Well, half human, but still). Instead, it was her vivacious personality,
her confidence and humour and natural charm. Kalani and Lise are two people that, quite simply, click. She knows a future bestie when she sees one, and of all the people in camp, Kalani is one of the people Lise is most eager to get closer to.

W E S L E Y xP R E S T O N | {}
"Good old Crows Feet. Nice guy."
Being a new camper, Lise hasn't gotten much chance to build any deep relationships with any of her fellow campers yet,
but she does sense a potential new friendship in Wes. He seems like a fun guy to be around, and she looks forward to wherever their time together takes them.

C H I L D R E N xO F xE R I S

S L O A N E xA S T O R | {}
"Who? Oh, no, yeah. I call her Wednesday Adams. Her name's Sloane? Huh. Learn a new thing everyday."
As far as Lise can recall, she and Sloane have never actually interacted.

S I L A S xA S T O R | {☯ ☠ }
"Merde, these Eris kids... Children of the Corn, anyone?"
Lise's ability to see through deception has led to to be deeply distrustful of Silas. She can tell that there is an inherent cruelty to him, even in the face of his pleasant facade. He creeps her out, and, as someone who likes nothing less than bad vibes, she avoids him whenever she can.

C H I L D R E N xO F xA R E S

T R I N I T Y xW A L L A C E | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xH E P H A E S T U S

M C K E N N A xK O V A Č E V I Ć | {Symbol}

D U K E xL O Y C E N | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xA R T E M I S

E M O R Y xS T. J O H N | {Symbol}

T H E O xS M I T H | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xH E R M E S

H A R L E N E xT H E O D O S | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xH Y P N O S

J I - H Y U N xJ I N | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xK H I O N E

D O M I N I K xE I N A R S S O N | {Symbol}

C H I L D R E N xO F xH E C A T E

A N D R O M E D A xB O L T O N | {}
"Andy's cute. She also finds me kind of overwhelming though, which... fair enough."
Lise and Andromeda like each other well enough, but neither is exactly desperate to get closer. Lise is a touch (or several touches) too snarky and arrogant for Andromeda's taste, which Lise can hardly fault her for. Still, they're on affable terms, and can converse comfortably.

C H I L D R E N xO F xD E M E T E R

D I M I T R I xC O S T A S | {}
"I call him 'Adonis', and well... I guess you can see why."
Lise was quick to approach Dimitri, even in the face of his naturally reclusive, pessimistic nature. And, admittedly, it was because he's hot. Hey, a girl's gotta eat. That said, she also soon discovered a strange curiosity blooming inside of her as she tried to get to know him, and something about his gloomy surface has left her thoroughly intrigued.

Last edited by rubytuesday on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:49 am

Image Image Image
xxA N D R O M E D A x B O L T O N

x = x r o m a n t i c x | | xx = x f r i e n d s x | | xx = x n e u t r a l x | | xx = x e n e m i e s

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a l e x a n d r i a x v a l i s x // x

"She's a bit compulsive, but I know she means well."
Alex and Andy have always gotten along fairly well, especially with her dating Ajax. It's not the easiest friendship for Andy, with Mason's grudge against her. She doesn't agree with what Alex did to Jennova, but that won't bring back the dead.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a j a x x v a l i s x // x ★ ♥

"We've been through a lot and I wouldn't change a second of it."
Andy and Ajax have had their fair share of rollercoasters and stood the test. But every couple still has their problems. Andy is raw over past transgressions and Ajax is in it, then isn't. It's conflicting and puts speed bumps in their relationship. But the trust and loyalty is always there.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

g w e n d o l y n x g r e e r x // x

"This girl is a peach. So sweet and friendly."
Andy sees a lot of herself in Gwen, and just naturally fell into a friendship with her. She took it upon herself to take Gwen under her wing and show her the ropes. They've established a good friendship in the short time they've known each other.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

f i n l e y x n g u y e n x // x

"I don't really know much about him."
Andy is always polite and nice to him, especially with her friendship with Gwen. But sometimes she feels like he'd rather be left alone and Andy respects that. She doesn't want to force her friendship on anyone.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a s o n x h u g h s o n x // x ★ ★

"He saved me when no one else would. I'd do anything for him."
Andy and Mason have a friendship most people don't understand. But their trust and loyalty is strong. She trusts him with her life, and would sacrifice her own for his. He's her best friend and maybe one of the few people who understand the struggles she goes through.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

t r i n i t y x w a l l a c e x // x ★ ★

"We just... get each other. It's an effortless friendship."
They are so similar that it's kind of surprising it took a war to bring them together. Their friendship is so easy that they rarely have to say anything, able to read each other from a facial expression. Andy enjoys the ease of their friendship in comparison to her other complicated ones.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

e m e r y x s t . j o h n x // x

"She's a skilled hunter... I can only imagine her battle prowess."
Andy is impressed by Emery's talent with hunting and associated weaponry. She always has extreme respect for skilled fighters and Emery definitely gives off that vibe. If anything, Andy could see them being a good team on the battlefield.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

t h e o x s m i t h x // x

"He's a flirt... But he's nice."
Andy and Theo never crossed paths too much before the war. But he's good friends with many of her own friends. He fits in the group as much as anyone else and Andy would gladly fight alongside him if the time ever came again.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

k a l a n i x a l a n a x // x ◑ ★

"She seems pretty nice and I'm happy for Wes with his new sister."
Kalani is a pretty passionate person like Andy, and she sees that in their interactions. The girl seems like a good person from the times Andy has interacted with her. And the fact that she makes Wes happy definitely effects Andy's opinion of her as well.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

w e s l e y x p r e s t o n x // x

"He's silly but has a big heart."
Andy and Wes always got along. After the war, with Trinity taking trips home, Andy offered to help train Wes while she was gone. They grew a friendly bond over it. Wes always knows how to make someone smile, which is nice... Especially for Andy.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

l i s e x m o u l i n x // x

"Will we be best friends? No. But that's ok."
Andy isn't a fan of arrogance, and boy does Lise take the cake for that one. The snark isn't really Andy's favorite either. But that aside, they still are fairly amiable, just not getting BFF bracelets or anything.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

s t a n l e y x h e n r i k s e n x // x ?

brief character quote or description of relationship

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a d r i a n n a x l o c k w o o d x // x

"She's everything I'm not. And I'm ok with that."
Andy doesn't feel like she could trust Adrianna at all. She reminds Andy too much of Hera herself. That's not a good thing in her eyes... Not to mention, Andy would be lying if she said she wasn't put off by the girl's ridiculously good looks. Makes her a little self conscious.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a t e o x l o p e z x // x

"He's a lot to handle."
Andy is polite and nice to just about everyone and Mateo is no exception. But, she is no rush to become buddy buddy or anything, considering he tends to annoy her.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

j i - h y u n x j i n x // x

"How is it possible to be that lazy?"
Andy is always going and doing, especially when it comes to her training so her and Ji-hyun haven't had a chance to really become friends or anything. But his certain talents with manipulating dreams interests her.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

s l o a n e x a s t o r x // x

"She's quiet, keeps to herself... Makes me curious."
Andy has a hard time reading Sloane. She doesn't seem all that bad, but keeps almost solely to herself or her brother. It makes her wonder if there is something deeper going on there that the girl is afraid to say. But it isn't Andy's place.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

s y l a s x a s t o r x // x ◑ ★

"He seems alright to me."
Andy hasn't had much of a chance to interact with Sylas, but he seems like an alright guy. A little to arrogant for her liking, but they've been able to have amiable conversations.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m c k e n n a x k o v a č e v i ć x // x ◑ ★

"She's impressive for her age."
Andy and Mckenna haven't had many opportunities to get to know each other yet. But, Andy has respect for the girl's skills and knowledge. And so far, they seem to get along well enough.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d u k e x l o y c e n x // x ◑ ★

"We haven't talked much, but I know he's a good person."
Duke and Andy might not be best friends or anything, but she knows he's a good person. He's been friends with Ajax longer than she has, which definitely says something about his character.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a n d r o m e d a x b o l t o n x // x

"I try to be the best I can be... I can't do much more than that."
Andy is hard on herself. Harder than what most people notice. She struggles with PTSD from the underworld, and blames herself for her brother's death. She focuses her frustration in her training so that something like that will never happen again.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a n n i e x l e e x // x ◑ ★

"She's just the cutest thing, and so sweet."
From the beginning it seemed Annie and Andy got along well. Andy thinks Annie is very nice. They may be very different when it comes to their skills and hobbies, but they get along well enough.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

n i k o l a o s x k i n g x // x ◑ ★

"We haven't had much time to talk, but he's nice."
Niko and Andy have talked on a couple occasions. Enough, for Andy to tell that he's a good person and pretty nice. She regrets not being quite as friendly as she normally is. But he seems to understand.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d o m i n i k x e i n a r s s o n x // x ?

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

h a r l e e n x t h e o d o s x // x ?

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

k e u n x s e u n g - m i n x // x

"You gotta admit it, he has no shame."
Andy and Seung-min haven't really crossed paths too much but that doesn't mean she doesn't know who he is. He definitely makes an impression where ever he goes. They may not travel in the same circles, but Seung-min definitely leaves a mark.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d i m i t r i x c o s t a s x // x

"The world isn't that bad."
It would suffice to say that Dimitri's negativity doesn't sit well with Andy. She has always been someone who tries to see the silver lining. She's found negativity to be kind of toxic, so she hasn't had much of a reason to hang around him too much.

Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:02 am

Image Image Image
xxxW E S L E Y x P R E S T O N

x = x r o m a n t i c x | | xx = x f r i e n d s x | | xx = x n e u t r a l x | | xx = x e n e m i e s

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a l e x a n d r i a x v a l i s x // x ★ ★

"Well, she's just the best. She's like a sister to me."
Wes and Alex hit it off right away. She was one of the few girls who was immune to his charms, and somehow that made for an instant friendship. He's been there for her through a lot and has no plans on going anywhere.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a j a x x v a l i s x // x

"He's a cool dude that carries the world on his shoulders."
Wes has mad respect for Ajax. He's Alex's world which means Wes would do the same stupid shit he does for Alex, for Ajax. Although they aren't like buddy buddy or anything. He's the brother of his best friend, so Wes trusts him too.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

g w e n d o l y n x g r e e r x // x ◑ ★

"She reminds me of a puppy... I just wanna ruffle her hair."
Wes thinks Gwen is adorable. Someone he'd just scoop up, hide in his pocket and make his friend. They get along pretty well, and she's super nice. So, it's all aces in his book.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"That's Gwen's brother... right?"
There aren't many similarities between Wes and Finley. An introvert and an extrovert sometimes find it difficult to find common ground and these two are no exception. Not to say there is negative feelings there or anything. Just not really compatible.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a s o n x h u g h s o n x // x ◑ ✘

"I mean... He tried to kill Alex."
Ok, yeah. Wes understands where David's hatred for Alex comes from and he doesn't blame him. But, also trying to kill his best friend doesn't really put Mason on the buddies list. But Wes is sure Mason hates him more than Wes dislikes him. But he won't hold that against him.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

t r i n i t y x w a l l a c e x // x ★ ♥

"Yeah... Ken doll is whipped."
Trinity caught Wes' eye the moment she turned him down. He won her friendship and potentially her heart himself, not with any of the Aphrodite nonsense. She's also been one of the best things for him. She shows him his worth, which never was much in his own eyes.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"That's a woman with a plan right there."
Emery has her shit together, which Wes respects. But Gods if that was ever the exact opposite of him. He's a 'fly by the seat of your pants' type of guy. Emery seems a little too... methodical for his own liking. But, she's nice at least.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"Did I like him at first? Hell no. But, things change."
Wes and Theo were not besties from the rip. Wes definitely did not like the eyes Theo had for Trinity. But he had Wes' back during the war... And stopped hitting on Trinity. So, they're cool now.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

k a l a n i x a l a n a x // x ★ ★

"I have a sister!?... Wahhhhh!?"
Well hell has officially frozen over, and Wes couldn't be more thrilled. He has his friends, but never really had a bond of any kind with anyone in his family. He's determined to make the best of this relationship. And for only knowing each other a couple weeks, they get along splendidly.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"The one-armed bandit coming to lose the fight... in style."
Wes thinks he's pretty cool. He's gotten a reality check when it comes to his ego, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a good sense of self... Which includes his concrete knowledge that he will lose the fight, but that doesn't mean he won't try.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

l i s e x m o u l i n x // x ◑ ★

"Dang, she could give Narcissus a run for his money."
Wes didn't think it was possible for someone to have a bigger ego than he did when he came to camp. He was wrong. But she seems pretty cool, and they get along whenever they're together... All three of them. Wes, Lise and her ego. It needs its own chair.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"She's kind of a flirt..."
Wes is a nice guy, so unless Adrianna gives him a reason to... He's going to be a decent person to her. But that being said, he's not a fan of the flirting; which is probably obvious when he completely ignores it.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a t e o x l o p e z x // x ◑ ★

"I see a lot of myself in him."
Mateo reminds Wes of what he used to be like. Because of this, Wes has kind of taking a little bit of a liking to him, hoping to maybe one day enlighten him. Or whatever it's called when Wes tries to make him less of a douche.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"Pretty laid back dude... Pun intended."
Wes and Ji-hyun have talked here and there, and he seems like a pretty cool dude in Wes' opinion.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"Ummm... Wait, who?"
Wes and Sloane haven't said two words to each other. Wes honestly can't put the face to the name until people describe the twin that keeps to herself. He has no idea what to think about her.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

s y l a s x a s t o r x // x

"Yeah, man, I don't know. Somethings off about him."
Sylas has been a pretty chill guy from what Wes has seen, but it seems the guy has like a personal grudge against Wes and he can't figure out why. But something in his gut tells him this guy isn't as nice as he seems.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m c k e n n a x k o v a č e v i ć x // x ◑ ★

"I look like a project to her."
Wes and McKenna seem to get along just fine for the couple of interactions they've had. She's also began thinking of ways to 'fix' him and his whole one arm issue. Is it really that bad?

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d u k e x l o y c e n x // x◑ ★

"Alex likes him, and he seems cool."
Up until the War, Duke and Wes never really crossed paths. But, since the battle, Duke has been helping Wes by trying to make him some sort of mechanical prosthetic arm. The experience has caused them to become decent friends. But, they're not picking out curtains or anything.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"Yep, she's a bad ass."
Wes is thoroughly impressed with Andy's battle prowess. And since she's befriended Trinity, Andy has hand an extra hand in his training. She refuses to see Wes as a lost cause, and has even taught him a thing or two. She's got a big heart and is the most selfless person he knows.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a n n i e x l e e x // x ◑ ★

"She seems nice. That's good enough for me."
Wes and Annie haven't had a chance to interact too much since she arrived at camp. But, from what he's seen she seems pretty nice and friendly. So, unless she does something crazy, they'll get along just fine.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

n i k o l a o s x k i n g x // x ◑ ★

"I don't know why he looks up to me... It's a bad decision."
Wes thinks Niko is hilarious. He tries to offer help to Wes, but of course, Wes is way too stubborn to accept any help. But Niko looks up to him, like a lot of the seasoned male campers there. He also sometimes comes to Wes for help with his conflicted sexual orientation.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d o m i n i k x e i n a r s s o n x // x

"I think he likes to keep to himself."
Wes hasn't really tried to talk to Dom all that much. He's the type of guy, that seems like he'd prefer to remain by himself. Wes knows he can be a lot to handle, so he doesn't push his friendship on the guy.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"You'd have to be blind not to notice him."
Seung-min is an interesting character. Wes is pretty outgoing, but this kid takes the cake hands... hand down. The two get along fairly well and all that, but Seung-min may even be too eccentric for Wes.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"Let's turn that frown upside down, gloomy pants."
To no surprise, Wes isn't one who knows negativity. Even when it comes to his own short comings he has confidence or eve pokes fun at it. So, Dimitri's emotionless negativity would definitely be something Wes is going to try to turn around.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:10 am

Image Image Image
xxxS L O A N E x A S T O R

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a l e x a n d r i a x v a l i s x // x ◑ ✘

"Oh right... She's the one that decapitated a girl last year."
Sloane doesn't know much about Alex, nor does she care to. Between the stories from last year and her serious lack of control. Alex is no one that Sloane would care to be associated with.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a j a x x v a l i s x // x ◑ ✘

"I don't get it."
She's heard the stories about the previous year at camp. Sloane doesn't understand why the Valises are held on such a pedestal. It looks like, to her, they were the cause of half of the issues.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

g w e n d o l y n x g r e e r x // x

"She's nice... I guess."
It's not that Sloane hates the girl or anything... Honestly, she can't even remember if they've crossed paths since they've arrived at camp. Probably for the best.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"I thought Poseidon kids were supposed to be more... happy?"
Kindred spirits. Sloane and Finley are more similar than either one of them would care to admit. Could it lead to a friendship? Potentially, if either one of them initiated conversation. But Sloane doesn't do that.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a s o n x h u g h s o n x // x

"I didn't know Hades kids had a nice bone in their bodies."
Sloane truly finds Mason interesting. For someone with such a strong tie to the darker side of things, from what she's heard, he has done some pretty heroic things over the last year at camp. She kind of admires him. But will deny that with every breath.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

t r i n i t y x w a l l a c e x // x ?

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"She seems to have her head screwed on right."
Sloane respects Emery's ambition and drive. Of course, she'd never admit that out loud. But the girl seems to have goals and knows what she wants, which is a admirable trait.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"It's not possible to be that happy all the time..."
Thankfully, the Artemis kid is smart enough to know to steer clear of her. She can't help but feel a little sorry for him as well... Sylas is already working his way on him.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

k a l a n i x a l a n a x // x

"She's persistent, I'll give her that."
Sloane doesn't have the faintest idea why Kalani keeps pursuing a friendship with her. Sloane is about the least friendly person at the camp, so if anything, that should paint a big 'hazard' sign on her forehead. But, it's nice knowing she doesn't scare everyone.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"He's the one missing an arm right?"
Sloane and Wes haven't had much of a reason to cross paths. For an Aphrodite kid, he's pretty intent on just one woman. So, if anything that makes Sloane have a bit of respect for him.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

l i s e x m o u l i n x // x ◑ ✘

"She's very... Arrogant."
Sloane despises arrogance since she gets enough of it from her brother. Not to mention she's thoroughly confused how someone that smart could have no ambitions. What a waste.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"That's soooo much makeup."
Yeah, no. Sloane has no desire what so ever to be friends or anything with Adrianna. Too high maintenance, too materialistic... just too much. Plus, she'd be scared Adrianna's makeup would wipe off on everything.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a t e o x l o p e z x // x ◑ ✘

"Just go away."
Mateo is literally just about everything Sloane cannot stand. She'd be perfectly content if they never cross paths... Ever.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"By the Gods, is he lazy."
If it laziness were a disease, Sloane's swears she would have contracted it. Just watching him makes her tired. She doesn't understand how someone can be so happy doing nothing, all the time.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"There's nothing to be said."
She's indifferent on her outlook of herself. Neither self loathing or narcissism. She is who she is, and Sloane settles for that.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

s y l a s x a s t o r x // x ★ ✘

"Is it possible to hate someone you love?"
He's her brother, and she'll always love him... But, he truly terrifies her. His hold over her is strong and his desire to see the world burn, turns her stomach. She believes he's a high functioning psychopath, and one day eventually... he'll snap.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m c k e n n a x k o v a č e v i ć x // x

"Wait... Who?"
Honestly, Sloane doesn't know two things about the girl... Nor does she care. Just some youngster demigod. Who's her parent again? Sloane can't remember.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d u k e x l o y c e n x // x

"He's the tall brooding one, right?"
All Sloane really knows about Duke is that he's usually seen in company with the Valis duo. She hardly doubts they'll ever have a reason to share two words.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"I've heard the stories... She seems decent."
Sloane did her research when she arrived at camp, and one name that popped up a lot was Andy. She has respect for what the woman has gone through, but would never admit that.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a n n i e x l e e x // x ◑ ✘

"Yeah, no..."
Annie is about as opposite as opposite can get when it comes to Sloane, too bubbly, too social, too... Everything. She has no desire to befriend or get to know her.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

n i k o l a o s x k i n g x // x

"Is it possible to be too friendly?"
Niko has tried a couple occasions to befriend Sloane. And he can keep trying. She doesn't do friends, especially not ones that... bubbly.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d o m i n i k x e i n a r s s o n x // x ◑ ♥

"He scares people... I can appreciate that."
Sloane hasn't talked him, but he seems similar to herself. A lot of people seem to avoid him... Maybe they see him as intimidating? She finds that interesting. He's quiet, which is nice. Sloane's never the type to linger around those who talk too much.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"He's weird."
Eccentric people are not her forte. Usually eccentric also means outgoing, and extroverted. And well, she's about as extroverted as a mouse.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"...Who?
Sloane and Dimitri may have seen each other in passing here and there, but she honestly has no idea if they've ever said two words to one another.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:20 am

Image Image Image
xxxS Y L A S x A S T O R

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a l e x a n d r i a x v a l i s x // x

"I heard she killed someone last year... Very interesting."
Sylas does his research and boy did Alex's name come up a lot. He's definitely intrigued by the girl that killed another camper in cold blood. Someone like that, definitely finds a place on Sylas' list.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a j a x x v a l i s x // x ◑ ✘

"He trusts people about as far as he can throw them."
Sylas would be dumb not to notice how Mr. Camp doesn't let anyone close to him. So, it suffices to say that going at him straight on won't work. Instead, Sylas' attentions will have to focus on those around him.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

g w e n d o l y n x g r e e r x // x ◑ ★

"This is just too easy."
Gwen is the perfect target. She's so friendly and willing to see the best in people that it's going to work in his favor. Between all her connections and her trusting nature, Sylas would be dumb not to take the opportunity.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

f i n l e y x n g u y e n x // x ◑ ★

"All he needs is a little push."
Sylas can tell that Finley's is teetering between the good and the bad. Winning over someone like a son of Poseidon would be a crowning moment. He knows it wouldn't be hard, it's just making Finley think it was his own doing.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a s o n x h u g h s o n x // x

"I'd be dumb not to see his potential."
Mason is a poster child for manipulation and dragging to the darker side with Sylas. He's already on unstable ground with the Zeus duo. Although, Sylas is going to have to approach this one from afar or through his associates. But, it'll be worth the outcome.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

t r i n i t y x w a l l a c e x // x

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"Boring."
Emery seems very focused, goal oriented and just intent on one thing at a time. Sylas has zero use for someone like that.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

t h e o x s m i t h x // x ◑ ★

"Like taking candy from a baby."
It was almost too easy to befriend Theo. The easiest place to manipulate someone is when you're closest. People never are quick to lay blame on those closest to them. Cake.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

k a l a n i x a l a n a x // x

"Aphrodite kids are useless."
Sylas doesn't see in benefit in manipulating Kalani. But, he still keeps her on his good side. You never know the bonds someone can make. They could become valuable down the line.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

w e s l e y x p r e s t o n x // x ◑ ✘

"My abilities don't effect him... And that bothers me."
Sylas is determined to get to the bottom of why Wes doesn't seem effected by his abilities. Even if he has to go through those closest to Wes, he will. Because now in Sylas' eyes, he sees the Aphrodite son as a challenge.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

l i s e x m o u l i n x // x ◑ ✘

"I'm not about that lie detection shit."
Considering Lise can tell when people are lying, that is a very strong reason for Sylas to steer clear of her. Thankfully, she's too involved in herself to do anything about it, which is fine by him.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

s t a n l e y x h e n r i k s e n x // x

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a d r i a n n a x l o c k w o o d x // x ◑ ★

"Hera's children are a God send."
Adrianna is by no means the model citizen at the camp. Sylas sees strong potential in any Hera child, but particularly someone like Adrianna. Everything about her is as manipulative as Sylas. And with just a little push, she could do some serious damage.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a t e o x l o p e z x // x

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"There's really no point."
If Sylas were to try to do something to fuck up Ji-hyun's life, his whole pessimistic nature would make it thoroughly unsatisfying. Since, that is the case, he doesn't waste his time or efforts.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"I don't get what she's so scared of."
Sylas would never admit it, but Sloane is the most powerful of the two, hands down. Yet, she never uses her abilities or tries to follow in Eris' footsteps, which confuses him. He tries to get her to partake with him. He worries she's becoming too soft.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

s y l a s x a s t o r x // x

"Chaos is a dirty business but someone has to do it."
Sylas has taken it upon himself to continue the work of his mother. He's the type that would love to watch the world burn. What he won't admit is that he's doing it to also prove to Eris that he is more fit to be the prodigy, not Sloane.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m c k e n n a x k o v a č e v i ć x // x

"What does she really have to offer?"
Sylas honestly couldn't care less about McKenna, what she's doing or anything else. So far, she's done nothing worth his attention or time.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d u k e x l o y c e n x // x

"I think he's the one Alex is crushing on."
The most interesting part about Duke... Is the fact that Alex is interested in him. Other than that, Sylas has no intentions of anything with Duke.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a n d r o m e d a x b o l t o n x // x ◑ ★

"This girl has so much on her mind, she may do my job for me."
Andy oozes of self doubt, loathing and conflicted thoughts. He's half impressed that she hides it so well. But, it's like setting off alarms whenever he's around her. A little push in the right direction, and the girl will crumble.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

a n n i e x l e e x // x

"What purpose do I have with a mouse?"
Sylas barely even knows who Annie is, which is reason enough for him to know that there's a purpose for that. She isn't worth remembering.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

n i k o l a o s x k i n g x // x

"He's a curious creature."
Sylas would be blind not to notice Niko's curiosity in him. But, so far it hasn't raised any flags. Sylas hasn't decided if Niko is worth the time or not yet, but won't discredit him too soon.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d o m i n i k x e i n a r s s o n x // x

"He's got a lot of potential."
Sylas has had his eye on Dom since he arrived at camp. A child of Khione is a good ally to have, and they're general not the hero type. He intends to put that particular task on Sloane's shoulders... As a test.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

h a r l e e n x t h e o d o s x // x

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"He's weird."
Sylas just plays the part of an outgoing, arrogant... generally average person. But, just because he plays the role doesn't mean he can tolerate people as well. And Seung-min is just way too much for him to handle.

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

"I don't think he needs my help."
Dimitri seems to have a fairly glum outlook on the work. And although he's the peacemaking type, Sylas doesn't feel there is a reason to focus his efforts into someone like Dimitri. So, why bother.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:18 am

I guess I had too much time on my hands buuuut..

Beer (or Mason ) bringing out the sass Queen in Sloane

Duke comforting Iliana. If ever she's away from her "brothers", I can definitely see him stepping into the shoes.

Sloane's spider senses tingling around chaos. (that her brother caused off-gif/behind the scenes xD)

Andy and Trinity rekindling after her "leave everyone hanging" stunt.

Eve feels a disturbing presence and mood. Sylas of course.

Eve and Sylas play an honest outfox the fox.
^gifs made from Roman/Sansa youtube video

Bonus gifs: (just because I already made them)

Sloane being a curious cat when Mason and ?Emery? share a table.

with a bit of an edit we have a different scenario! When you expect Dominck or Ji-Hyun as your date but get Mason instead. Haha xD

Annnnd +1 Wes and Alex being themselves at a party.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:53 am

A couple more because I'm a proud creator of the these xD

Sylas helps a plot take motion with Mason.

Wes makes sparkling proud eyes at Trinity practicing/studying.

Trinity suppressing the urge to kill Wes herself.

Trinity trying to talk Ajax out of his funk with a slightly lecturing undertone.

Trinity playing nurse for Wes's shoulder.
(Yep a repost from the first camp, but I like it so much xD. Too bad he doesn't have two arms now.)

Theo giving a reminder to Trinity that while her cooking and archery may not be great, her spunk is.

Ajax explaining to Andy why it's not perving. xD

The result of Andy speaking against Ajax's sister again.

Andy 's hormones activate for...erhm...the wrong guy.

Alex walks in on Duke post shower.

Evelyn shows her theatrical colors to Daniel.

Emery pulls Theo up for a chat.

Alex expels Duke from her with her powers.

Eve plays innocent flirt with Wes.

Andy checks if Daniel is really himself this time.

Eve peacocks in front of Wes while he tries to sort out how he feels about it.

Theo notices his damsel in distress.
(Probably regarding the above scenario xD.)

Duke and Ajax make light of a situation before their trials.

Oh wait, Eve spots Theo for the taking too.

edit: ft Trinity and she is not impressed xD.
(Sorry, jealous Trinity is my favorite.)

Ajax vows to ride or die on his next quest with Duke.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Made some gifs myself :) probably not as good as Sparky's since his tell a story, but I'm not sure mine do. More reactions to each other than anything. I think.

Ajax and Andy get a reunion make-up kiss { I didn't make this one. They just seem to look like them }

Pete trying to figure out what Alex is about. She talks about what happened with Mason's sister.

Alex & Duke

Image || Image

Duke reasuring Ajax about Alex's trial.

Alex and Andy clearly not liking the sight of each other

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:34 am

Due to the downtime, I suffered boredom and withdrawals and as such made some more gifs. It's how I dealt so without further ado we have...

Sylas being his wicked self in front of Sloane.

Ajax and Andy smacking lips with Mason as an unfortunate witness.

Pete playing the friendship card with Alex.

Ethan gives Trinity a flower on behalf of Iliana (because of her constant hostile vibes)
(Once Zodia mentioned giving flowers to campers I had to make a scene of it xD)

Alex finding great amusement in Daniel's performance. The original versions are back, baby!

Ajax holds Trinity accountable for the chaos on camp.
(Through influence, bewitchment, temper. Expectations are a bitch :P ) Or is disappointed she wasn't there for him and Alex when needed.

Duke and Alex in the nightmare forest / Potential trial.

Theo needs explanations from Ajax to help him.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Ok so I made some... I had many more ideas, but I was going with some of the vibes I'm getting emotionally and what not lol. Enjoy :)

Not mine, just found it but I got major Andy & Mason vibes
Andy trying to calm Mason

Mason & Andy are up to something... evil plans? Just on the same wavelength? Who knows >:D

Just Andy & Mason being adorable.

Trinity being all angry with Wes

Trinity being passive aggressive and feisty, Wes not wanting any part of it.

Trinity & Wes flirting because I love them.

Trinity & Andy doing what besties do, talking about something lol.

Alex & Andy still not liking each other.

More scheming with Mason & Sylas

Andy watching Mason watching Eve trying to seduce him... Andy doesn't like it lol.

Ajax confronting Andy about her feelings for Mason.... dun dun dunnnnn lol

And finally... a special nugget just for Sparky.
Sylas & Evelyn being flirty.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!