Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Athens II

Additional Gods

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Additional Gods

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Since the topic has arisen.... This is a place to discuss the potential for adding new Gods.

Just because you throw something out there, doesn't mean it'll be added. We're waiting a bit before opening a shit ton more roles because we don't want to over bombard this RP.

But here we can talk about it, see what you were thinking along with a record of suggestions if we decide to add more down the road. We'd much rather add more Gods then allowing in more characters for a particular God. Keeps the balance nicer and gives a range of different demigods versus 10 Zeus or Hades kids :)

As always, feel free to PM a GM about anything.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Re: Additional Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:22 am

If y'all do end up adding more gods, may I suggest Dionysus, ((not at all because I have a character in mind (psht, of course not...)) but also because that boi is the life of the party. (alsotaikawaititiwouldbeasupergoodfaceforhimjs...)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:33 pm

I would perhaps like to second a vote for Dionysus since I'm failing to think of other deities which could fit outside of perhaps some of the lesser known ones. Though Nike or Morpheus could work alas the latter could step on the toes of his fathers other offspring. That being said I've had a few concepts for Nike as well.

I have thought of a concept involving Hestia however my main flaws with that revolve around the meaning that such a child would likely have given her status as the Eternal Virgin. Which is certainly a rather heavily negative one overall, especially since it would be unlikely for a second child to exist outside of them being twins. While both could potentially work it would most certainly need further discussion. And out of the two I am leaning more towards Hestia.

Sadly I fail to see any way to weave Persephone in though she is somewhat more adulterous in the Riordan series than previously I do believe her only children to have been with Hades directly or with Zeus masquerading as his older brother.

But yes, I would be interested in pursuing something if available.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Hey all! I'm a little late to this party but if any roles open up I would love to join you all :)

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanTheNerd on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:12 am

I know I am VERY late, but if any spots open up, I would be very grateful to get a character. Any God will do, because I can adapt my character ideas.

DanTheNerd
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsylumQueen on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:42 pm

Well I have some god suggestions if anyone would be interested.

Nyx- Goddess of Night
Selene - Goddess of the Moon and Mother of Vampires
Persephone

just to suggest a few. I hope this helps everyone if they do get added to this verse. I am very tempted to join.

AsylumQueen
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Property Buyer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:31 pm

Maybe, but you can't join as Katerina Petrova that you tried to join with. This place is for original characters only, and not characters from TV shows. So, if you create a character with their own profile/char sheet.. then you're more than welcome to join then and I'll talk with the others to your God ideas. It might be good to add more, but they will not be able to appear on the intro page. There are too many already. The coding can't take it.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!