Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Radiation

Radiation

a part of “Radiation”, a fictional universe by Korruption.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Radiation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Radiation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Radiation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Radiation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:15 pm

This looks interesting. o: I'll think about applying at a later date, as I'll be busy with new year shenanigans. Good luck though and I hope you get some interesting apps c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:56 pm

I internally screamed when I saw that you replied to this thread (in a good way though lol) thanks so much though! I hope you have a happy new year ^_^

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Best of luck for everyone this new year <3
Hope we will have a succesful RP <3

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:47 am

Seems pretty interesting. Hopefully this won't die right out of the gate.
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:42 am

okay guys, I'll say it right here as a heads up lol

READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY BY THE TIME THE APP DEADLINE COMES ALONG
thank you, Sigma

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:36 pm

Huehuehue. You're very much welcome! Can;t wait to have things kick off~
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 am

@korruption
oh thank you! ahaha, im currently tossing around concepts and fc choices.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 am

casually slides in at the last minute bec that is my life

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!