Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summers at Manteo Beach

Summers at Manteo Beach

a part of “Summers at Manteo Beach”, a fictional universe by AzizaRose.

A group of newly graduated teens vacation to Manteo Beach. What happens there will only be known to them..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summers at Manteo Beach”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Summers at Manteo Beach

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Read the rules before reserving!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Promethean Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Summers at Manteo Beach

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Hey, nice to see you again Aziza!
I'd like to reserve girl #2 with the face claim of Kathryn Newton.
I'd like to visit Italy!

Feel free to call me Brooke or Moon. Which ever you prefer is fine. c:

If you're interested in doing any 1x1s feel free to run the idea(s) by me. I'm open for doing almost anything.

I also have a list of ideas in my storage you could take a look at. If you're interested in doing any of them with me, just let me know!
- To the Moon and Back

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Visual Appeal Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Definitely, we seem to enjoy the same genre! Italy is a wonderful place, from what I've heard.
Girl #2 is reserved for you c:

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Promethean Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Great! I'll begin working on her soon.

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Visual Appeal Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:14 am

Heyoo its been a moment since i've lurked on here, guess I'll reserve Male #2?
FC: Andy Black/Biersack

I do believe that i would enjoy publishing a book one day. :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:26 pm

Sounds good! He's reserved for you :)

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Sara is finished. I hope she is okay. If there is anything you want me to add or change, just let me know.

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Drew is done... hope he is all good :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:14 pm

If I end up needing to, I'd be happy to take on a second character. Just give me the go ahead if you feel like we've been waiting too long and nobody else is going to join.

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Both of your characters are great! If either of you want to take on a second character, go ahead. I may give it a few days though before I get down on my knees and beg you to haha

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 pm

haha i'll take the last female if you need me too :D I have no problem playing 2 charries

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:09 pm

She's all yours! Just let me know her FC

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:41 pm

I think i'm gonna go with Taylor Momsen as the FC

think i could borrow your CS for her? I think I'll make her AB's twin... if thats okie?
if not its all good xD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:01 pm

Of course. Here is the filled out version, just replace the information.

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180116/d0a3259303f574e3c71bae5ca73c1b6c.png[/img]

[img]http://www.cavemancircus.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2015/march/maggie_duran/maggie_duran_19.jpg[/img]

[size=110][color=#572C56][i]"I've met some pricks in my time, but you my friend, are a fucking cactus."[/i][/color][/size]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c128a278ff8fb81315bb4c81a5624e3c/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio4_400.gif[/img]
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/281d1842d54965b201bbd0ff6fb08d96/tumblr_obp29b1k7H1uerecio4_250.gif[/img][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/af67ddfc0374a86bd7e9c66a87619f9b/tumblr_obp29b1k7H1uerecio3_250.gif[/img]
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/46e81fe022c2e5cc1ab699e6b3a9877d/tenor.gif?itemid=9394882[/img][/left]
[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Name|[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Naomi Alejandra Gutierrez-Padilla[/b]
[i]She drops Gutierrez when introducing herself to others, because she hates having any relation to her birth father.[/i]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Nickname(s)|[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Naomi[/b] ~ [i]Pretty much everyone.[/i]
[b]Nay-Nay[/b] ~ [i]She absolutely hates this, but it has been a nickname from her mother since she was little. People use it at times to get on her nerves.[/i]
[b]Allie[/b] ~ [i]Her biological father, she will not allow anybody to call her this and she hates when he does.[/i]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Age|[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Eighteen[/b] [i]{18}[/i]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Birth Date|[/b][/color][/size]
[b]October Fourteenth[/b]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Gender|[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Female[/b]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Sexual Orientation|[/b][/color][/size]
[color=#572C56][i]"If you're hot, you're hot. Why does it matter if you have a dick or a vagina?"[/i][/color]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Role|[/b][/color][/size]
Female #1
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fe/8e/59/fe8e590729f876bfc8420fe04eb12808.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a0/d8/19/a0d819a58a07f8a664e6752b7c60b9eb--maggie-duran-om.jpg[/img][/right]
[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Personality|[/b][/color][/size]
Strong, witty, and confident are probably the first traits that come to mind when anyone who knows her is asked about Naomi. She will stand up for herself and those she loves, and won't hesitate to drag someone who deserves it. Now, to some she may come off as a bitch, but she really does not think of herself that way. With the world as screwed up as it is, she is willing to go into it fighting so she isn't hurt any more than she has been in the past. Her father leaving her when she was eleven was emotionally scarring, and led to her having a long adolescence full of daddy issues (which she will fully own up to!) She is loyal to her friends and family, and she will do anything if she is asked politely. She isn't afraid of much, and that derives from her tolerance to pain and heartbreak.

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Appearance|[/b][/color][/size]
5'6, 140 lbs. Naomi is tall, toned, and tan. Her natural swimmer's body is muscular and naturally strong, and her Hispanic heritage yields a year-round tan. She has long, naturally windswept brown hair and brown eyes. Her face is naturally pretty, and she exudes an air of confidence that only adds to her beauty. She knows she is beautiful, and she often uses it to her advantage whenever she is able.

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|History|[/b][/color][/size]
Naomi was born to a plumber and an undiscovered actress. The couple was leading a simple, poor, but happy life. When Jimena (her mother) was discovered and started to make lots of money, Carlo (her father) began to use it to buy and sell drugs. Naomi was never sure if he was a user, but she knew that once he began this dangerous trade, he turned cold and angry. Sometimes violent, but not often. He hurt her and her mother over and over, and then left them out of nowhere, taking a large sum of money with him. Naomi was only eleven. Her mother remarried a famous director, Tony Padilla, very quickly, but the family was happy. Tony was kind to the girls and they to him, so everything has been going along well for the past six and a half years. Naomi still struggles with her feelings about her father, but she refuses to let him back into her life. She has money, friends, and all other things she could ask for. What more could she want?

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Family|[/b][/color][/size]
[url=http://www.elfarandi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screenshot_59.png]Jimena Padilla[/url] - Mother - [i]Alive[/i]
[url=https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8b/16/44/8b1644326e69544ce7c98b8fb8e0930f--classic-mens-hairstyles-italian-models.jpg]Tony Padilla[/url] - Step-Father - [i]Alive[/i]
Carlo Gutierrez - Father - [i]Alive but absent[/i]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/mdy6qZa.jpg[/img][/left]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Future Plans|[/b][/color][/size]
Naomi will attend Stanford's swimming program. She has been training for the olympics for years, and dreams to attend them.

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Face Claim|[/b][/color][/size]
[i]Maggie Duran[/i]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Dialogue Color Code|[/b][/color][/size]
[color=#572C56][i]#572C56[/i][/color]

[size=110][color=#572C56][b]|Writer|[/b][/color][/size]
[i]AzizaRose[/i][/center]

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Sahweet, im just lazy at coding xD ill have her up tonight when im off work :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:24 am

and she's done...

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:40 pm

Okie dokie, I think we should go ahead and get ready to start. If nobody else takes the final characters within the next few days, I'll take one so we at least have a few boys. I made a relationship thread, you can post your relationships there but they should be the bare bones. We will add more as we go! If two characters do have an important past, add that, but there shouldn't be too much.

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:24 am

Im excited!!!! :) Im eagar to get to writing on here again xD

Alas, my laptop is in the shop till Friday, but I'm on my phone so I'll still be able to write. Hopefully I'll be able to get the coding and things correctly typed out xD so excuse any errors, I'll go back and correct them as i see them!!

Sooo thats that xD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Sounds good! Let me know if you need any premade sheets. We should be started within the next week. It's midterms week for me, so its been kind of slow going but by Friday things should be up and running normally again.

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:12 am

Hey there, Aziza. I was wondering if you were still looking for someone to fill one of the last remaining male roles. If so, I would be more than happy to apply for a role. Just want to make sure before making an actual reservation.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!