Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Summers at Manteo Beach

Relationships

a part of “Summers at Manteo Beach”, a fictional universe by AzizaRose.

A group of newly graduated teens vacation to Manteo Beach. What happens there will only be known to them..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summers at Manteo Beach”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzizaRose on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Relationships below; we can start with the bare minimum. These are meant to be filled out as the roleplay goes on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AzizaRose
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Promethean Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Sara Werthington
{ Eighteen; 18 || Female No. 2 }

N A O M I . P A D I L L A
{ Eighteen; 18 || Female No. 1 || Played by AzizaRose }

Thoughts/Relationship description here.

D R E W . C A R S O N
{ Nineteen; 19 || Male No. 2 || Played by Nami L'Chi }

Out of every guy Sara has ever come into contact with throughout her life, Drew has always been the only one she seemed to be the most comfortable around. Even though he is her best friend's brother, she did manage to have growing feelings towards him. Because of her fear of opening up her heart to a guy and fear of losing her friendship with Alexis, she has kept her feelings to herself.

A L E X I S . C A R S O N
{ Nineteen; 19 || Female No. 3 || Played by Nami L'Chi }

Sara and Alexis have been friends for years. They do almost everything together. Alexis is like a sister to her and she would do anything for her.

Q U I N N . P A U L S O N
{ Eighteen; 18 || Male No. 3 || Played by Cliffspiracy }

Quinn is the only guy Sara feels she can trust with her life. Of course the majority of it has to do with his sexuality but Quinn understands and never seemed to take offense to that, at least as far as she knows. Quinn is her gay best friend and is the only one in the group who knows about her feelings toward Drew.

Last edited by To the Moon and Back on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Feel free to call me Brooke or Moon. Which ever you prefer is fine. c:

If you're interested in doing any 1x1s feel free to run the idea(s) by me. I'm open for doing almost anything.

I also have a list of ideas in my storage you could take a look at. If you're interested in doing any of them with me, just let me know!
- To the Moon and Back

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Visual Appeal Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:10 am

Drew Carson

19|Male #2 |Addict, friendly, musical

♥=Crush/Romantic Attachment|☺=Friendly|☠=Negative/Enemies|◑=Neutral

Naomi Padilla:
Write a sentence or two on what your character thinks of this character. Please go into good detail.

Sara Werthington:

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:04 am

Qᴜɪɴɴ Pᴀᴜʟsᴏɴ
{ Eighteen; 18 || Male #3 }

N A O M I . P A D I L L A
{ Eighteen; 18 || Female #1 || Played by AzizaRose }

Thoughts/Relationship description here.

D R E W . C A R S O N
{ Nineteen; 19 || Male #2 || Played by Nami L'Chi }

To be honest, Quinn gets along better with Drew normally than his sister. They seemingly have the same personality and get along really well whenever they are around each other. Plus, if Sara did not already have a crush on him then Quinn would be all over him. Literally.

S A R A . W E R T H I N G T O N
{ Eighteen; 18 || Female #2 || Played by To the Moon and Back }

It goes without saying that Sara and Quinn are really close to one another. He is her gay best friend after all and is the only one that knows about her crush on Drew. Quinn really likes Sara and would not cause any harm towards her since he briefly knows what she's been through, plus he is gay so hitting on her is out of the question.

A L E X I S . C A R S O N
{ Nineteen; 19 || Female #3 || Played by Nami L'Chi }

The only time Quinn gets along with Alexis is when they are both being wild together. Even though Quinn isn't exactly wild, he is carefree and just like Alexis, he doesn't think about certain consequences. When they are together, they will think of wild things to do, which usually doesn't end well for them both.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!