Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Death Comes to London

Death Comes to London

a part of “Death Comes to London”, a fictional universe by Aethyia.

{Private} In an alternate universe powered by steam, Ramsey and Associates solve mysteries from the mundane to the supernatural.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Comes to London”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Death Comes to London

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethyia on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death Comes to London"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aethyia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Death Comes to London

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:38 pm

xxO M G
this looks amazingly interesting, i hope you guys wouldn't mind if i followed along. (人・㉨・)♡ adore your guys style too.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Death Comes to London

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethyia on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:48 pm

Hey Neko!

Of course we don't mind! It might be a while before this one gets started, as we're currently still working on another project, but you're absolutely welcome to follow along.

I'm also super flattered that you dig the style. I'm no code expert by any means, so it took a while to get all this to look even close to how I wanted, heh. :)

Aethyia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!