Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: The Aftermath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hogwarts: The Aftermath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Hello, hello ! There is a lot of information on this post so be sure to read carefully! This is where we will leave reservations, plan, and chat.

_________

These are certain roles and abilities the students can have, however they are limited to one character and not required. If someone has selected a role I will cross out the name.

animagus;Xa witch or wizard who can morph him- or herself into an animal at will. It is a learned, rather than hereditary skill, unlike those of a Metamorphmagus. The process of becoming an Animagus is long and arduous, and has the potential to backfire and cause the transformation to go horribly wrong. Once the initial training is over, an Animagus can change at will, with or without a wand. Every Animagus is required to register with the Ministry of Magic at the Improper Use of Magic Office. This registration includes revealing one’s animal form and one’s distinguishing markings. The register is available to the public. The primary reason for registration is to ensure the Animagi do not abuse their abilities, as the Ministry is able to keep track of them.

metamorphmagus;Xa witch or wizard with the ability to change his or her physical appearance at will, rather than requiring Polyjuice Potion or a spell like the rest of the wizarding population. They are extremely rare. Unlike Animagi, Metamorphmagi can take a wide variety of forms, changing sex and age, potentially looking like anyone at all, or even just changing a part of their appearances, such as the shape of their noses. It is never revealed if Metamorphmagi can take the full form of an animal, however it is highly unlikely as it’s compared to a potion and specifically describes outward appearance changes. Metamorphmagi can take on animalistic traits and only forms of actual beings (no fabled creatures).

seer;Xa gifted wizard or witch who has the ability to see into the future with their Inner Eye. Seers predict prophecies, which are then recorded and stored in the Hall of Prophecy in the Ministry of Magic’s Department of Mysteries. True Seers are extremely rare.

half-veela;Xveela are a race of semi-human, semi-magical hominids reminiscent of the Sirens of Greek mythology. Little is known about their biology; they appear to be young, beautiful humans. Their looks — and especially their dance — are magically seductive to anyone attracted to their gender. Veela are thought to have their own type of magic which does not require a wand. When Veela are angry, however, they transform into something more like Harpies— their faces turn into cruel-beaked bird heads while long scaly wings burst from their shoulders, and they can launch balls of fire from their hands. To have Veela Heritage means your character is at least part-Veela, whether from a parent or further down the family lineage. Any student of veela descent is obliged to take daily calming draughts, half-veela can transform and any of veela heritage tend to have a fiery temper, but this is controlled with calming draughts.

werewolf;Xa werewolf is a human being who, upon the complete rising of the full moon, turns into a fearsome and deadly anthropomorphized wolf. Werewolves can be easily distinguished from regular wolves by several small distinguishing characteristics, such as the pupils of the eyes, the snout shape, and the tufted tail. At all other times, they appear as normal humans, though will often seem to be ill as the full moon approaches. This condition is caused by infection with lycanthropy, usually occurring when a human is bitten by a transformed werewolf. There is no known cure for the bite of a werewolf, though the Wolfsbane potion is the only known potion that can in any way make a werewolf less dangerous by allowing him/her to keep his/her human mind during the transformation. All students affected with lycanthropy must take the Wolfsbane potion when the full moon is due.

parselmouth;Xparseltongue is the language of serpents (as well as other magical serpent-based creatures, like the Runespoor and Basilisk) and those who can converse with them. An individual who can speak parseltongue is known as a Parselmouth. It is a very uncommon skill, and is (almost) always hereditary. Apart from merely communicating with serpentine lifeforms, Parselmouths also seem able to influence the will of serpents to a certain extent.

Below is the code to reserve your characters for the roleplay. MAKE SURE you have read the entirety of the rules before reserving.

Code: Select all
[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200[/img][/left]
[left][color=transparent]XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX[/color][/left][right][color=TRANSPARENT]XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX[/color][/right][font=georgia][b]name here [/b][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color][i]house here[/i][color=transparent]xx[/color][color=hexa][b]hexa[/b][/color]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/150x5/hexa/hexa[/img]

[u]Name[/u] is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. They are involved in [u]list activities here, such as clubs and quidditch positions. head boy/girl (if this changes it's totally alright)[/u]. Name is also Hogwart's only [u]role[/u], (delete this if you don't want to reserve a role for your character) and most say they look like [u]faceclaim[/u]. YOU MAY ELABORATE AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE, JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET WHAT I HAVE ALREADY ASKED :).[/font]

Here are my reservations for the role-play.

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
thomas rohdlig xxxxxxxxgryffindorxx#987C63

Thomas Rohdlig is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He is Captain and Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Tom also is apart of the Magical Creatures and Dueling Clubs. Tom is also Hogwart's residential werewolf, although he keeps this a secret from everyone. Most say he looks like Sascha Wolf.

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
beatrix binns xxxxxxxxxxhufflepuffxx#E3AC57

Beatrix Binns is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She is a Hufflepuff prefect and a writer for the school newspaper. Bea also is apart of the Magical Creatures and Divination Clubs. Most say she looks like Elizabeth Sawatzky.

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
gregory halliwell xxxxxxxslytherinxx#71986E

Gregory Halliwell is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He is Head Boy for their class and a chaser for the Slytherin Quidditch team. Rory also is apart of the Dueling and Potions Clubs. Most say he looks like Timothée Chalamet.

Below is the code for the character sheet, feel free to message me if you have any questions. You do not have to use the character sheet I have provided, it is optional.

Code: Select all
[font=GEORGIA][size=250][color=transparent]XX[/color][i][b]NAME [color=HEX]HERE[/color][/b][/i][/size]

[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=80][i]quote or saying here.[/i][/size]

[center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/500x200[/img][/center]
[left][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/left][right][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[/color][/right]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][b][i]N I C K N A M E[/b][/i][color=TRANSPARENT]x x x x x x x x x x x x xxxxxx[/color][size=85][i][b]preferred name[/b], others.[/i][/size]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][b][i]G E N D E R[/b][/i][color=TRANSPARENT]x x x x x x x x x x x xxx..x x xxx x[/color][size=85][i]here.[/i][/size]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][b][i]S E X U A L I T Y[/b][/i][color=TRANSPARENT]x x x x x x x x x x x x xxx..x[/color][size=85][i]here.[/i][/size]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][b][i]H O U S E[/b][/i][color=TRANSPARENT]x x x x x xXX ..xx  x x x x x xxxxxx.[/color][size=85][i] here.[/i][/size]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][b][i]A G E[/b][/i][color=TRANSPARENT]x x x x x x x x x x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=85][i] here.[/i][/size]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][b][i]D I A L O G U E[/b][/i][color=TRANSPARENT]x x x x x x x x x x x xxxxxx x[/color][size=85][i][color=#HEX]#HEX[/color][/i][/size]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][b][i]T H O U G H T[/b][/i][color=TRANSPARENT]x x x x x x x x x x x x xxxxxxx[/color][size=85][i][color=#HEX]#HEX[/color][/i][/size]

[center][img]https://placehold.it/500x1/000000/000000[/img][/center]

[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200x500[/img][/left]

[left][size=125][color=transparent]x[/color][b][i]H E I G H T[/b][/i]
[color=transparent]x[/color][b][i]H A I R[/b][/i]
[color=transparent]x[/color][b][i]E Y E S[/b][/i]
[color=transparent]x[/color][b][i]M I S C[/b][/i]

[color=transparent]x[/color][b][i]S T Y L E[/b][/i][/size][/left] [left][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
[/color][/left][right][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[/color][/right][size=80][i] inch | cm
length, style, color.
color.
Anything extra like scars and such will go in this area. Basically anything else you would like to say about their appearance, just be mindful about the coding because if you type too much it will mess up the format.

Describe style here[/size][/i][/font]

[center][color=transparent]__________________[/color]_____________________________________________________________________________[color=transparent]___________________[/color][/center]

[right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200[/img][/right][left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200[/img][/left] [right][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

[/color][/right][left][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX[/color][/left]
[size=80][font=georgia][i][b]LIKES;[/b] here, be mindful about coding
x
x
x
x
x
x
x if its too short the pictures will mess up
[/i][/size][/font]

[right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200[/img][/right][left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200[/img][/left] [right][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
[/color][/right][left][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX[/color][/left]
[size=80][font=georgia][i][b]DISLIKES;[/b] here, be mindful about coding  [/i][/size][/font]
[left][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX[/color][/left]

[center][color=transparent]__________________[/color]_____________________________________________________________________________[color=transparent]___________________[/color][/center]

[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x600[/img][/left]
[right][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
[/color][/right][left][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX[/color][/left][size=90] [font=georgia]persona will go here[/font][/size]

[right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x600[/img]

[img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x600[/img][/right]

[left][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
[/color][/left][right][color=TRANSPARENT]XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX[/color][/right][font=georgia][size=125][b][i]S T R E N G T H S[/b][/i][/size]

[i]S T R E N G T H # 1[/i]
Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Sapien eget mi proin sed. Non consectetur a erat nam. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl condimentum id venenatis.

[i]S T R E N G T H # 2[/i]
Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Sapien eget mi proin sed. Non consectetur a erat nam. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl condimentum id venenatis.

[i]S T R E N G T H # 3[/i]
Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Sapien eget mi proin sed. Non consectetur a erat nam. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl condimentum id venenatis[/font]

[font=georgia][size=125][b][i]W E A K N E S S E S[/b][/i][/size]

[i]W E A K N E S S # 1[/i]

[i]W E A K N E S S # 2[/i]

[i]W E A K N E S S # 3[/i]
Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Sapien eget mi proin sed. Non consectetur a erat nam. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl condimentum id venenatis[/font]

[font=georgia][size=125][b][i]Q U I R K S [/b][/i][/size]

Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Sapien eget mi proin sed. Non consectetur a erat nam. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl condimentum id venenatis. Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Sapien eget mi proin sed. Non consectetur a erat nam. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl condimentum id venenatis.[/font]

[font=georgia][size=125][b][i]H O B B I E S[/b][/i][/size]

Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Sapien eget mi proin sed. Non consectetur a erat nam. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl condimentum id venenatis. Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Sapien eget mi proin sed. Non consectetur a erat nam. Laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper eget. Nisl condimentum id venenatis.[/font]

[center][font=georgia][size=155][b]F A M I L Y[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[left][img]https://placehold.it/250x480/edf2f2/edf2f2[/img][/left][right][img]https://placehold.it/250x480/edf2f2/edf2f2[/img][/right][font=georgia][i][b]M O T H E R[/b][/i], full name here. Their age, their occupation, anything that is considered important. With these characters, their families are very important and are commonly a source of drama. Please include their relationship with this member of their family. Quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin. Egestas purus viverra accumsan in nisl nisi scelerisque eu.

[b][i]F A T H E R[/b][/i], full name here. Their age, their occupation, anything that is considered important. With these characters, their families are very important and are commonly a source of drama. Please include their relationship with this member of their family. Quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin. Egestas purus viverra accumsan in nisl nisi scelerisque eu.

[i][b]S I B L I N G[/b][/i], full name here. Their age, their occupation, anything that is considered important. With these characters, their families are very important and are commonly a source of drama. Please include their relationship with this member of their family. Remove section if they're an only child.

[i][b]S I B L I N G[/b][/i], full name here. Their age, their occupation, anything that is considered important. With these characters, their families are very important and are commonly a source of drama. Please include their relationship with this member of their family. Remove section if they're an only child.[/font]

[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x400[/img][/left]
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX[/color][/right][font=georgia][size=125][b]W I Z A R D[/b][/size][color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color][size=125][b]I N D E X[/b][/size]

[size=110][i]B L O O D S T A T U S[/i] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here

[i]W A N D[/i] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here

[i]P A T R O N U S[/i] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here

[i]F A M I L I A R[/i] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here

[i]Q U I D D I T C H[color=TRANSPARENT]X[/color] P O S I T I O N[/i] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here

[i]B R O O M[/i] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here

[i]B O G G A R T[/i] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here

[i]A M O R T E N T I A[/i] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here

[i]R O L E[/i][/size] [color=transparent]xx[/color]here[/font]

[right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x600[/img][/right]
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX[/color][/right][size=90] [font=georgia]history will go here[/font][/size]

[center][font=georia][b]sheet by:[/b] solarflare [color=transparent]xx[/color] [b]filled out by:[/b] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [b]faceclaim:[/b] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [b]hexcode:[/b] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [b]inspired by:[/b] the writer's voice[/font][/center]
Last edited by solarflare on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts: The Aftermath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:05 am

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
owen oliver xxxxxxxxravenclawxx#51008b

Owen Oliver is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He is the Seeker on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, and he is the Ravenclaw Prefect. He is a member of the Potions and Magical Creatures Clubs. Owen is also Hogwart's only animagus, and most say he looks like Dylan Sprayberry.

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
cordelia oliver xxxxxxxxgryffindorxx#e32636

Cordelia Oliver is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She is the Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and she is the Head Girl for her class. She is a member of the Divination and Dueling Clubs. Most say she looks like Stefanie Scott.
my favorite villain is actually more of a group. Rittenhouse from Timeless on NBC because they are just ruthless and have built their organization into history itself
Last edited by PutAnotherX on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:36 am

edit: oops, looks like someone got to head girl before me, so i'll fix that up shortly!

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
octavia chavesxxxxxxxxravenclawxx#5671AB

Octavia Chaves is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She is a Ravenclaw prefect at Hogwarts and captain and chaser of the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team. Octavia is also part of the Dueling club, and Hogwarts' only metamorphmagus. Most say she looks like Tashi Rodriguez.

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
esme sano xxxxxxxxslytherinxx#81A793

Esme Sano is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She is the Slytherin Quidditch team's seeker, as well as a member of the potions and duelling clubs, and a Slytherin prefect. Esme is also Hogwart's resident seer, and most say she looks like Nana Komatsu.

my favourite villain would probably have to be Yzma, from Disney's The Emperor's New Groove, because she's both hilarious and a style icon.
Last edited by rubytuesday on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:37 am

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
areum jeungxxxxxxxxslytherinxx#C1545A

Areum Jeung is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She is the seeker for the Slytherin quidditch team, and in the Dueling and Potions clubs. Areum is also Hogwart's only animagus, and most say she looks like Yezi from Fiestar.

I have to say, I love Moriarty from Sherlock (BBC), but that's mainly because I love everything about that show >.<
(as far as I know, ruby edited her post and submitted Esme after I submitted Areum, so lemme just clear that up ^_^)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:05 pm

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
leonard s. faymann xxxxxxxxravenclawxx#B2C5D8

Leonard is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He is a Ravenclaw's Prefect and a member of Dueling Club and Potions Club. Leonard is also Hogwart's only Parselmouth, and most say he looks like Mike D. Angelo.

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
arden shinomura xxxxxxxxhufflepuffxx#B8962E

Arden is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He is a Hufflepuff's Prefect and member of the Magical Creatures Club and Dueling Club. Most say he looks like Mackenyu.

My favorite villain would be Shogo Makishima from an anime called Psycho-Pass, because he's such a complex character and has many cool quotes :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 pm

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
kade fallon xxxxxxxxslytherinxx#ce640d

Kade Fallon is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He is involved in school's Potions Club, some of his only participation around the school. Most say he looks like Matthew Hitt.

My favourite villain is probably Robert Ford from The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. He isn't completely a villain, but definitely seen that way through the lens of most history stories, while the film actually shows that he is just a regular person.

I will gladly make a second character if any of the houses end up low on people.
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Wow, I'm excited to see so many take interest in this! I felt like we needed a new hp role-play for this website. :)

@PutAnotherX: You are reserved! Nice to see a familiar face!

@RubyTuesday & Korruption: I will reserve both of your characters, however you both have Slytherin seekers. I can't accurately see who asked first, so I ask that the both of you message and figure out what works best!

@Korruption: PutAnotherX has already reserved the Animagus, which leaves the Half-Veela up for grabs.

@Chrian Blare: You are reserved! Glad you decided to join!

@Belshazzar: You are reserved :)!

I will be updating the front page and extracurriculars shortly. There are still more spots open for anyone wondering that would like to join! I would like to fill up more Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:08 pm

@solarflare actually, it seems like my schedule for the next few weeks will get a lot busier than I initially expected. I don't think I'll be able to join this rp after all, so I'll let Ruby have the seeker role and PutAnotherX have the animagus role ^_^ (when I reserved Areum, they didn't have their character as an animagus, so I'm beginning to be really confused lmao).

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 pm

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
hana mori xxxxxxxxgryffindorxx#009494

Hana is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She is the Chaser on the Gryffindor team, and is a member of the Duelling and Magical Creatures Clubs, as well as being Gryffindor Prefect. Most say she looks like Kiko Mizuhara.

I honestly love a lot of Shakespearean Villains, they tend to be pretty interesting. Also, Shaun from The Good Place, just for how original his entire concept is.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:14 pm

@solarflare: Apparently, you just know exactly the kind of plot that feeds my soul. I watched Teen Wolf because of you.

The only thing I edited about my post was the icons.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:35 pm

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
vivianne wrightxxxxxxxxSlytherinxx#9CBA7F

Vivianne is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She plays as a chaser for slytherins quidditch team and happens to be a member of the potions and magical creature club. Vivianne is also Hogwart's only part veela ( ⅓) student since her brother graduated. Most say she looks like Teresa Oman.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:03 pm

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Lu Mchugh xxxxxxxxHufflepuffxx#14844F

Lu is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. She is a club member of both Potions and Magical Creatures, and is the Hufflepuff Chaser. Most say she looks like Ashley Moore.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmm....I guess my favorite Villian(s) are Jessie, James, and Meowth from Pokemon. I always felt bad for them. :)
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:23 pm

@iCat, ouija, afreerobin: You are all reserved, welcome aboard!

@PutAnotherX: I'm so glad I opening new worlds for you, lol! Teen wolf is so good, I'm so sad the show has ended. It's about time for me to watch it again!

@Korruption: I am sad to see you go, but I understand how demanding life can get! I wish you well :)

If we accept one more male, then we should be even and have quite a good amount of people for the role-play! It's awesome seeing everyone's WIPs roll in, and they look great. I DID UPDATE THE CHARACTER SHEET. I'm so airy, and I totally forgot to put personality in there, so I added another section to the skeleton, if you guys wouldn't mind filling it out as well! I will be updating pages, and my characters in the next few days. I plan on starting May 7th however, I wouldn't take my word, lmao. So just strive to have most things done by then (I will put up a relations thread when I finish my own characters)

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:56 am

So I have I question for anyone out there who may know more about Harry Potter lore than I do.

Can boggarts change into intangible fears? Such as drowning, small spaces, darkness, etc.? I went looking around online but cannot find very much about it. And if they could, how would it work? Would it just make the subject feel like they are experiencing the claustrophobia/drowning/whatever?

If anyone has any ideas, let me know. Thanks!

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:42 pm

Maybe the Boggart would just show the characters themself drowning or standing somewhere high. Kinda like a TV monitor?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:57 am

So hana is all done, and I figured I might as well take on another character!

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
alexander rose xxxxxxxxravenclawxx#19455A

Alexander is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He is a Beater on the Ravenclaw team as well as being a member of the Divination and Potions clubs. Most say they look like Sean O'Donnell.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:37 am

I always felt like it would almost dissipate and surround the person, like smoke or fog, and show them an image of what they fear most. For example, a claustrophobe would see 4 walls closing in on them, or for someone afraid of heights, it would make it look like they were up high. For a person with a fear of drowning or suffocation, the Boggart would simply make it feel like they were, despite the rational part of their brain knowing it's not really happening, therefore creating fear without doing actual physical harm to your body.

Dispelling it with Riddikulus could look something like:

Small spaces - making the walls clear and adding disco wallpaper
Heights - trampolines at the bottom
Drowning - A bubble or something
Suffocation - A nice breeze on a summer day

It's just an idea but something you can really play with. Hermione's fear was failure and that was represented by Mcgonagall telling her that she had failed her OWLS. I honestly will give you free range with what you think it looks like!

@iCat: Awesome! He is reserved as well!

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:33 pm

If things go well I'll have my boys finished tomorrow. Can't wait til we start :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Tue May 01, 2018 9:26 pm

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Abraham james xxxxxxxxxhufflepuffxx#6c4c03

Abraham is a graduating senior at Hogwarts. He is involved in the school's Divination and Dueling club. Abraham is also the captain
and beater for Hufflepuff's quidditch team. Many people say he looks like Maverick McConnel.

Hello! I know I'm late to the party, but if you have room for one more, I'd love to join! My favorite TV 'villain' is David Koresh from Waco. I say villain in quotations because it was hard to tell if he was bad or not. In the show, they do a great job in making you like him and then he slowly becomes more insane. It was hard to truly not like him, because he was a likeable character. I feel like those villians are the best.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Tue May 01, 2018 10:03 pm

@LawfulAnnon: Of course! I honestly could never say no! I will update the front, and consider yourself reserved.

solarflare
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!