Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Astrologia Eclipse

NPC thread

a part of “Astrologia Eclipse”, a fictional universe by Pantheran.

The Stars are slowly fading into chaos and destruction. The rulers must work together to save Asteria

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astrologia Eclipse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

NPC thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed May 16, 2018 5:05 pm

This is only for submitting your NPCs. Try to keep it nice and short, max 4 characters per Kingdom should be enough.
Note: this is completely optional and you can submit just one if you so wish.

Code: Select all
[justify][center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180407/23625d1eeadd87c5c92eb916cee7a3d4.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200x350[/img][/left][b]Name:[/b] NAME

[b]Age: [/b] AGE

[b]Gender:[/b] GENDER

[b]Role:[/b] WHO THEY ARE?

[b]Other information:[/b] Lorem ipsuim dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras luctus, odio non gravida maximus, enim dui molestie orci, a volutpat dui mi ac sem. Vestibulum mattis tempus posuere. Duis in lorem ac nibh ultrices interdum.

[b]Controlled:[/b] Just by me/anyone/with those who have permission
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[b]Other information:[/b] Lorem ipsuim dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras luctus, odio non gravida maximus, enim dui molestie orci, a volutpat dui mi ac sem. Vestibulum mattis tempus posuere. Duis in lorem ac nibh ultrices interdum.

[b]Controlled:[/b] Just by me/anyone/with those who have permission
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[b]Controlled:[/b] Just by me/anyone/with those who have permission[/justify]
Last edited by Pantheran on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: NPC thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsundereChan on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Sagittarius

ImageName: Lucian

Role: Anemone's Retainer and Guard

Other information: A capable fighter who was appointed by Anemone as both her retainer and her second in command. He shares the values that Anemone has, and supports her chosen path towards their shared goal. A very formal and loyal person, willing and able to put his life on the line in order to achieve victory in the name of the greater good. Very observant and always seems to be on top of daily tasks such as ensuring inventory is up to date and that resources remain stocked up.

Controlled: TsundereChan unless permission is granted.

ImageName: Anastasia

Role: Main Commanding Officer of Sacaen Military Force

Other information: An experienced and trained strategist and swordswoman appointed by Anemone as the commanding officer for Sacae's military force. Her father was in service when he was alive, but was among the many killed when Anemone rose to power for crimes against the people. While she does acknowledge the crimes he had committed, she does not agree with the ways of Anemone and her pursuit of justice. However, Anemone has put her in a position where it is relatively easy to monitor her actions, so making any outwardly action against her has high risks thus she follows along with Anemone's whims for now.

Controlled: TsundereChan unless permission is granted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TsundereChan
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:09 pm

A I G Ó K E R O S
“A jewel amongst ashes.”

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Iuliana Ardelean

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
Twenty-Six (26)

IV. ROLE
Kardiá of Aigokeros | Commander of the Chorus

V. CONTROLLABILITY
Limited, requires permission.

VI. PERSONALITY
To anyone who knows the two, it was only natural that Faust would choose Iuliana to bear the role of Kardiá. If not for the fact that the two are close friends, Iuliana was an exceptional soldier, raised among a family of those who had served or who would be serving in the military. Although she is rather unprofessional in behavior (making a number of inappropriate comments, often in front of the council no less), none can deny her ability to execute her job impeccably. Though if you ask Faust, she'd say Iuliana has a little bit of a sadistic streak.

More often than not, Iuliana has helped stop Faust from committing social suicide on numerous accounts, something which Faust is truly grateful for.

"You blossom under kindness, don’t you? Like a rose."

x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Magda Gabor

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
Twenty-Five (25)

IV. ROLE
Commander of the Styx Company

V. CONTROLLABILITY

VI. PERSONALITY
Although Magda and Faust aren't on the best terms with each other due to Faust dishonorably discharging her father from the military, Magda still does her best to serve Faust in whichever way she can. She was appointed to be Commander of the Styx Company around the time Faust began her "cleanse" of the government, and Magda has also been tasked with keeping an eye open for even the slightest signs of corruption. She knows how to do her job, and in some ways she is like Faust, being a rather stoic woman who has a very no-nonsense attitude.

"Violence does not always take visible form, and not all wounds gush blood."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Aurora Ionesco

II. GENDER
Female

III. AGE
Twenty-Seven (27)

IV. ROLE
Head of the Sóma Council

V. CONTROLLABILITY

VI. PERSONALITY
A calm and empathetic soul, Aurora is Head of the Sóma Council and is a friend of both Faust and Iuliana. She works to mediate between the council members themselves, and is also the main one dealing with the mending of foreign relations after past happenings involving Aigókeros. Although this task can seem rather futile, especially when dealing with kingdoms that have longed viewed Aigókeros as an enemy, Aurora does try to put forth her best effort in making sure things operate smoothly.

When she isn't occupied with council business, she's often the one stopping Iuliana and/or Faust from doing something idiotic, and while Iuliana will gladly take credit for stopping Faust's more unseemly outbursts, really it's Aurora stopping them both from making fools out of themselves.

"I rage because you stand between me and peace."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
I. NAME
Laurenz Capricorn

II. GENDER
Male

III. AGE
Twenty-Five (25)

IV. ROLE
Ambassador of the Sóma Council

V. CONTROLLABILITY

VI. PERSONALITY
The younger of the two siblings who also happens to be the more mischievous one; as in he doesn't know when to stop running his mouth and tends to pry into matters that he has no business in. Unsurprisingly, the Faust and Laurenz get along swimmingly when one is eager to hear the latest gossip when it can be used to her advantage and the other is eager to spread whatever whispers he hears upon the winds. Of course, he was appointed as ambassador as soon as possible.

Not everyone is so fond of Laurenz however; specifically those who have something to hide and know of his nature. But he does his job and he does his job well, which is all that really matters to Faust in the end. Plus, he tends to get along well enough with Iuliana.

"From which stars have we fallen to meet each other here?"
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:10 pm

ImageName: Jinhai Fa

Role: Akai's brother-in-law

Other information: Fairly protective of his younger sister in law, he tries his best to constantly get her to be more brave and courageous then she normally is and to have faith in herself. Doesn't believe she should follow advancements made by other rulers, but follow her heart, he's made it his mission to protect her and watch over her life his brother would of.

Has hints of romantic interest in Akai, but would much rather see her marry within Leo's or someone normal to live a happy life and move on from his brother.

Controlled: Pantheran/Hellhound

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:41 am

DAUPHINA // pisces

- -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
- -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
ImageX

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X
N A M E
reko melusine

A G E
thirty-one

G E N D E R
male

R O L E
dauphina's advisor and cousin

A B O U T
reko's father was a traditional man, far better off than dauphina's father after marrying into royalty. thus, reko grew up on a lavish lifestyle. taught how to be posh and proper in the likes of other royals. he was educated at an early age and always stayed close to books, though his father preferred him in militant training. he learned both to keep everyone happy and carried all his knowledge onto the baby cousin he adores.

after dauphina rose to power, reko happily became her close advisor. most of the royals agree with him and appreciate his politeness, making his position very valuable to his cousin. however, in the shadows, he is a much different individual while breaking all social norms to be with his lover, the ruler of virgo.

C O N T R O L L E R
kitty, rain

ImageX

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X
N A M E
koráki

A G E
twenty-eight

G E N D E R
female

R O L E
dauphina's private guard

A B O U T
a girl among crows. her parents couldn't count the number of times they watched their daughter sit with the crows that plagued their fields. it never occurred to them to check their abandon shed to see the pile of their mysteriously disappearing scarecrows, courtesy of koráki. the girl couldn't even explain her own fascination. other people never got it, and so she sat, silent and observant.

while growing up, she had the constant urge to fight. she had natural fighting blood and people could see that. after putting on quite a show in a bar scene, a man approached her in the hopes of teaching her more traditional fighting skills. this man was a private guard of xavier and the emperor before him.

originally, she wasn't very fond of dauphina. she was loud, overly blunt, and a tad too positive for her taste. her own quiet personality didn't respond very well. though over the period of a few months, reko thought the girl might have romantic feelings for his cousin, but he would never say that in fear for his life.

C O N T R O L L E R
kitty
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!