Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Right To Rule: Reborn

a part of “Right To Rule: Reborn”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

~CLOSED~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Right To Rule: Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Right To Rule: Reborn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Right To Rule: Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:27 pm

To those who may be wondering if this is still alive, yes. Yes it is.

While I may be busy from 6:30am-3:30pm EST Monday to Friday with work, I will always be active after that. On weekends I'll be active all day, and from July 1st to the 7th, I'll have off from work, so I'll be active then, even with my fiance visiting me then.

This RP is still accepting characters, so if you'd want to make more than one, go right ahead. We will need some major characters though, which will be

Queen Violet

Lady Rosa/Lady Dream

Queen Violet's main advisor, name is whatever you want him to be

Phoenix, Violet's royal assassin

The Pirate Captain, name is whatever you choose

The captain's first mate/second in command

The pirate crew

And a few more royal army members and of course some more rebellion members and this RP can officially start when we have enough characters :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:29 am

Hello there, I am interested in playing the Pirate, if you'd be so inclined. I have a character I'd been dying to write for and this would be great for her. I can also play other characters if you'd like as well
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:35 pm

@Crimson

Go right ahead! Would love to have more people and characters, so yes. Go right ahead :) Make more than one character if you wish :)

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!