Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Humans

The Last Humans - Apply Now!

a part of “The Last Humans”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

After Earth's destruction, the only humans left explore alien worlds, trying to scrape together enough food for their next feed and not kill each other along the way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Last Humans - Apply Now!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:22 am

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last Humans".

Hi! Thanks for getting this far, I think I'm a pretty friendly person and always up for a chat, and can't wait to RP with whoever is interested in this idea.

So just PM your character's details (that were discussed under rules for anyone who didn't read those ;p) I can put up a CS if anyone needs, but just check out my charrie Riley Jaxon to get an idea of what I'm looking for :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Last Humans - Apply Now!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Really liking the concept of this and would love to get a character hammered out.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:04 am

Might as well introduce myself really quick since the mod likes my character concept. Hi, ya'll can call me Zodia. Btw, Unicorns.Are.Real, um, what should we address you as?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:19 am

Hey Zodia, Welcome! So usually around this neck of the woods I go by unicorns.

I feel like having people PM me has made this seem so secretive about who's actually involved aha, I just hate rejecting people and but I also really wanted to keep this small, so I figured rejecting people in private was more humane I don't know, haha. At the moment we have you, as well as two other WIPs that I've seen, and those two should drop in around here soon. I am open to adding another character or two though.

Just a note, I'm going away tomorrow for a few days and will be back on the weekend, I will be around to message and stuff but not regularly. So that will give everyone time to get in their characters looking good before we start this thing :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:39 pm

Okay that's fine. Have a safe trip! I don't have anything that could prevent me from doing anything yet, but if something does come up, I'll let you know. Is it okay if I call you Uni?

FYI, unicorns are my fav animal, period lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:16 am

Fancy seeing you around here Zodia. Anywho I'm one of the WIP people Uni here mention. I'm about halfway done with my guy. Just out of curiosity what's the gender ratio looking here?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:20 am

Nice seeing you here too Cut. Well I am making a female and knowing you, I am sure your's is male. So hopefully the 4th one is female, but hey I'd be fine being the only female hehehe. I am the only girl in my family (and oldest) and most cousins in my age group were male so suffice to say I grew up being a tomboy lol. As a kid, the only reason I knew I wasn't a boy was because I still liked playing dress up and playing with dolls haha. I was logical as a kid, even when that logic was way off.

Anyway, I am halfway through my character profile.

Edit- I like your character so far, Cut. What is up with you saying your characters are naked when it says WIP, at least when half of the information is there now lol? Maybe you can say, "Halfway dressed"? lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Ohey there, guys! I'm Yonni. I'm definitely interested in this here fancy, sci-fi RP you've got going on here, Unicorns. I love the concept. I'll definitely be trying my hand at a spot and should be sending a character profile your way by the end of the day. Fingers crossed that the site behaves in the meantime.

Pls, pls behave, RPGateway.

PS: I'd love your CS, for consistency sake, plus it looks awesome.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:47 am

Haha Cutup you do always put that your wips are naked. I appreciate the consistency hahaha :)

Also Zodia I feel you! I'm the youngest of four and the only girl, plus out of 10 cousins there are only two girls!

Now to important stuff
I have all the characters I need and am not looking for anymore!

So I know I promised a four person RP but since there was a lot more interest than I was prepared for and so many great characters, and I hate rejecting people, I expanded to six, and there are 3 boys and 3 girls. So looking good gender wise.

Hopefully they drop round here soon and I will update the front screen as soon as I get time so you can look at the chsracters that we've got.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:23 am

Lol, yeah Cut and I are in another RPG and he does the Naked thing lol.

My profile is almost done though, just need to work on her history.

Edit- My character has been submitted. Uni, let me know if I need to make any changes to her okay?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Finished my profile and tossed 'er up. Lemme know if any changes need to be made, too.

Can't wait to RP with you guys! Creeped on your profiles, and they look awesome. :)

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Lol, Yon, I really like your character, he's a regular firecracker it seems. With his Empathy, he'll probably have picked up that Summer's demeanor is a front most of the time huh?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Hello everyone! I'm LawfulAnnon, but feel free to call me Law since it's easier :)

I'm one of the other people interested in this RP. My character is almost completed. Feel free to creep on my girl since I've been creeping on all of yours!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:57 am

Nice to see you here Lawful. Your character and mine seem to have one thing in common, they're both reckless lol. I can seem them getting along quite well even though yours is an introvert and mine is an extrovert.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:56 am

@Zodia, thank you, thank you. He definitely is. He'll probably end up being super, "YANNO YOU CAN STOP ACTING SO TOUGH, I KNOW THAT'S NOT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL." Since Summer's so in her own head, it'll be interesting how they interact with each other. Especially since she's so reckless, and Buck hates when his fam puts themselves at risk.

@Lawful, currently creeping your gurlie at the moment. Redheads! She's so sweet and adorable. Oh my. Someone else who's super reckless. Momma-bear Buck will have no hair left by the end of this RP.

I definitely see Cut's character, Isaac, stepping up to fill a leadership-type position. Heh, also, Riley's, "what-a-drag" attitude, I love all of you guys already.

Man, these kids need to be protected.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:20 am

Lol, I hope your guy does have hair by the end of the RPG, Yon lol. I think Cut's character will be pretty protective too, just maybe not as emotional about it. At least with Summer, Buck won't have to worry about her endangering the entire team because she is not so reckless as to do that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:23 am

Hello Everyone,

I was going to wait to drop in once I finished Wolf in case I made any small changes, but realized I was the only one left who didn't drop in. So, I decided to send this message. I am on my phone and at work, so sorry about the quality of this message.

Also, Wolf is another culprit who has and will drive Buck crazy.

Lastly, if anyone has nicknames for Wolf, just let me know. I wanted everyone else to decide as you usually get nicknames from others.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:08 pm

@Zodia, Grace will definitely like Summer, just in her own silent way.

@Yonni, she's sweet though and has the best intentions so it balances out the whole 'putting others in danger' thing. ;D

@thenotsoinnocent, welcome!!!

So my computer decided to hate me so I've lost all of Grace's character sheet. I'm going to retype it up today since I've saved most of the bigger coding things. Just wanted to say this in case it looks like I've dropped.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:29 am

Lawful that is actually the worst!

Also looks like everyones hanging around and no ghosts which is awesome :) Yeah Buck's definitely going to go insane by the age of 30 with this lot ahahha.

Also almost got all characters in just going through an accepting them now :) Just warming up in bed after full day of snow fun!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 am

Hey guys, after talking with Uni about a few things I am going to make some character changes to Summer as far as personality goes since she and Wolf are pretty similar. I am going to make her more maternal and not as reckless. I'll let ya'll know when the changes are done. She's still going have survivor guilt issues, but I am going to make her more paranoid about things.

Innocent, Uni told me you were up to changing your character a bit. I what do you think?

Edit- I edited my character's personality quite a bit. Tell me what ya'll think. I changed the history part in how she ended up on that spaceship in that she was forced onto it by one of the others. Cut and Yoni, I was thinking one of your characters could be the one to do that since she would have been too hysterical for one of the girls to be able to help her.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!