Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Humans

The Last Humans - Relationships

a part of “The Last Humans”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

After Earth's destruction, the only humans left explore alien worlds, trying to scrape together enough food for their next feed and not kill each other along the way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Last Humans - Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:23 am

So here once everyone gets their characters I figured this can be the place where we can discus individual relationships with each other as well as the general dynamics of the group. You know if any characters jump out as the leader-y type, or maybe there are two characters who are at each other like cats and dogs and can't be left alone together.

After all they've been living, working and surviving side by side for five years, no doubt these characters have a lot of thoughts and feelings about each other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Last Humans - Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am

Have you been checking out Cut's WIP? Looks like his character is definitely going to be the leadership type. I set up my character to be more of a Support, but I am going to be making Summer a bit of a lose canon too because as she internally falls apart more and more, she's going to be taking more chances with her own life at least. In some ways she'll be similar to your char, Uni. He's pretty apathetic, and Summer will stop caring about her own life period unless someone knocks some sense into her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:11 am

Yeah, so now having most people finished/almost finished/finishing up their characters, here's some thoughts.

First up, Cutup , Isaac definitely seems like he'd be the one to step up and be the responsible leader of our little group here. Like Zodia said most characters seem like they'd respect him? (Sorry in advance for Jax's groans and eye rolls)

Yoni I can see Buckley and Jax being really good friends (perhaps besties? Not that they'd ever admit it, or use that word haha) Jax wouldn't give a shit about Buck's worst side and honestly, I can imagine of all the emotions, boredom and apathy seem the best to be around?

Also for those reckless girls, Jax is ready to be badgered into any distraction or adventure :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:14 am

I'm cool with Isaac being the leader of the group. Though for big decisions he'd still go for a majority vote. I'd say he'd more step up and be a leader when shit hits the fan than anything else.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:51 am

Definitely agree with Isaac being a leader-like guy whenever it's necessary. Or at least, the voice of calm reason when people are freaking. I'd imagine that Buck's super grateful that he can rely on him; so, there's mad respect towards him. Also, I totes agree. Buck and Jax would be unspoken besties; he manages to weather Buck's aggresso-attitude, and being around Jax would feel like a breath of fresh air because he wouldn't make his Empathy fire off. Like being somewhere quiet.

As for the ladies, Buck's still a hardass. He's protective, in his own way. Like Isaac, Buck's pretty grateful having someone else responsible on-board, trying to keep the other's from killing themselves, so he'd probably try leaning a little on Summer. As for Grace, she'd probably drive Buck up the wall; he's hard on her, because she's reckless, and so, so small, and he doesn't want her to fall in a hole somewhere. He's probably hurt her feelings here and there, because he doesn't know how to human, sometimes.

I'll see what Wolf is like, before I think anything up. Lemme know if these are OK. Also, I'll probably add a Relationship section to Buck's profile, basically how he feels about people, and the thing's we've cemented already. If anyone's interested in copying it to fill out their own, lemme know and I'll PM the coding.

Example:

Spoiler: show
ImageG R A C EXX|XXINSERT SONG HERE

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.

ImageI S A A CXX|XXINSERT SONG HERE

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.

ImageS U M M E RXX|XXINSERT SONG HERE

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.

ImageJ A XXX|XXINSERT SONG HERE

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.

ImageW O L FXX|XXINSERT SONG HERE

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.

ImageB U C KXX|XXINSERT SONG HERE

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.

Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Ohhh, I like that format, Yon. Cut and I are in another RPG and one of our OOC forums is about Relationships where each of our characters state what we think about the other characters, including ourselves lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:12 am

Yeah! That looks sick as Yon. If you guys want we can use Yon's coding or a version of that and put it in a thread (or the end of our CS? to keep track of each other's thoughts and feelings?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:14 am

Once I finish Wolf, I'll likely PM Yon for the coding and put it at the end of my sheet. Though, if a thread is made for those sheets, I wouldn't mind putting it there ^_^

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:39 am

Just to make things easier. I'll drop it in here. :)

Code: Select all
[spoiler][left][img]https://image.ibb.co/haprn8/grace.jpg[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]G R A C E[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOC9L-qDPqE]INSERT SONG HERE[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.[/size][/font]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://image.ibb.co/dzbkfT/isaac.png[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]I S A A C[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOC9L-qDPqE]INSERT SONG HERE[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://image.ibb.co/nQxDZo/summer.jpg[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]S U M M E R[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOC9L-qDPqE]INSERT SONG HERE[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://image.ibb.co/dsQNS8/jax.jpg[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]J A X[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOC9L-qDPqE]INSERT SONG HERE[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://image.ibb.co/kqsfEo/placeholder175x175.png[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]W O L F[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOC9L-qDPqE]INSERT SONG HERE[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://image.ibb.co/bwvd0T/buck.jpg[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]B U C K[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOC9L-qDPqE]INSERT SONG HERE[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
[hr][/hr][/spoiler]

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:01 pm

I think I'll wait to see an example before making one. Thanks Yon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Thank you Yon ^_^

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Do we want to do the typical relations discussion through PM or through here?

Really good looking sheet, Yon! I can't wait to look for songs. The one you chose for Grace is spot on :D

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:07 pm

I'll likely do my relations discussion through PM unless someone starts it here.

Also, I like the song for Wolf as well. I believe it fits her, even though I still need to fill in her personality. I may not add songs when I fill my relations sheet out. This would simply be because it may take me ages to find the right songs.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Heh. Songs are basically how Buck feels about said character. Takes time, but I really, really adore matching songs with characters. I don't mind discussing things through PM or here; either or works for me, and if anyone has anything in mind for Buck, feel free to toss me a PM. I'll likewise do the same.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:13 pm

Interesting sounding song for Summer, although I don't quite get what it means, Yon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:26 pm

A link for a picture, so you guys can put it in the Relations Coding

Link: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9f/72/ca/9f72 ... 6498fe.jpg

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 pm

What size did you use for your image there Innocent?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 pm

I cropped it, so it could be 175 x 175. It was the size needed to fit the image size requirements for the coding.

Edit: Wolf is done, so likely will send PMs soon or something of that nature. Feel free to PM if anything ^_^

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Zodia195 wrote:Interesting sounding song for Summer, although I don't quite get what it means, Yon.

It only make senses from Buck's POV, for how he feels towards Summer. They're all pretty bleak; but he cares. The songs will all probably evolve and change, depending on how he currently feels about them. I'll probably end up making character-specific playlists on 8tracks for all ya'll eventually, too. It's fun.

Like, this reminded me of Summer.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:48 pm

I'll likely email everyone by the end of the week, so that I can finish my relations sheet. Feel free to PM me as well if I don't send a message off first ^_^

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!