Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

new salem

new salem

a part of “new salem”, a fictional universe by violeta.

A town once created as a safe haven for witches for centuries, has begun to become known to the outside world. Humans and Supernaturals alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “new salem”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

new salem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Hello all! Reservations and general chat will go here!

As for reference for Reservations my characters are a white and green witch and warlock (YES THERE CAN BE MALES IN THE COVEN). I haven't decided powers yet, I will wait for someone else to claim some, just because I don't mind too much and I'd rather you guys be able to pick first!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

violeta
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: new salem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:17 pm

@violeta; OMG! Yes! Lovely roleplay that you have here.

I'd like to reserve a female role with the face claim Amandla Stenberg, please. She'll be an Augury witch with Precognition and Death Sense and she'll probably be nineteen. Her hexcode will be #D4BACA and her name will more than likely be Angelica Miranda Goode? If that's okay.

Hope I reserved it right, please let me know otherwise.

EDIT: Might as well toss a male in there, too with the face claim Jacob Artist and he'd be a Green witch with the ability of Empathy and he'll be eighteen. His hexcode with be #215315 and his name will be Chandler Jeffrey Fuller.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:19 am

@Sunshine and Whiskey: Thank you so much for you interest! :) Both of your characters are reserved, I will update the front shortly. Since we both have either of the Green Witches, and you have selected empathy I believe I will take Healing and Zoolingualism which would leave your character to also have the ability of Geokinesis. Is that alright with you? If not just let me know! :)

violeta
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:46 pm

@violeta; That's fine with me. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Hello! I just wanted to put out feelers before formally reserving- would it be alright if I wanted to reserve siblings? I know it is kinda cheesy but I was thinking of fraternal twins- a White Warlock and a female Necromancer. Still looking for possible face claims for twins though.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:30 pm

@SuperfluousBuns: Hey! I think siblings would be completely fine, quite interesting as well. Considering, normally that families only practice one form of magic I think it would be interesting to see a family that would be split especially between White and Black Magic.

@Sunshine and Whiskey: Perfect!

violeta
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:55 am

Ooh, this looks super cool. May I please reserve a pair of nineteen year old witches (a guy and a girl)? They'll be a necromancer with death-force manipulation and odynokinesis and an augury witch with psychometry and extrasensory perception (i think? i'm so indecisive eek). their hex codes will be #798f8c and #674154, respectively. I haven't decided on their face claims yet, but I'll let you know ASAP! :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:50 am

@RubyTuesday: Thank you for your interest :)! You are reserved!

If SuperfluousBuns does not reserve a pair of twins then that means that we still have two roles open in the coven! A white witch/warlock and a necromancer.

violeta
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:37 pm

i'd like to join and reserve a necromancer.
after a while away i believe i'm mentally well enough to return.
his hexcode would be #2E1E3F
fc is the lovely, finn wolfhardt, with nicolas adrean adelram being his full name.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Ah, I guess I missed my chance for the twins while I was at work! Can I have the last spot then, a white witch with the hex code #46B3B5? Still looking for a face claim and name, but I want to make sure I have a spot! I'll know the name and face claim in the next half hour or so. I think I'd like either Invisibility or Telepathy (But not both) for my character, but I'm kind of unsure- do you have a preference for yours @Violeta?

edit:
Vanessa Maria Valdez
#46B3B5
Fc: Naressa Valdez

edit edit: I definitely want Telepathy, actually. I'll take whichever other power besides that one which you don't want.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:01 am

@blueiridesence: You are reserved, I'm glad that you are feeling better :).

@SuperfluousBuns: You are reserved! I was wanting Plane Dreaming, so I will take that and Invisibility. Does that work for you?

Alrighty, all spots have been reserved! I'm so happy to see all of the wips coming in. As a side note, I would really like to start this around Sunday-monday. I should be finishing my characters, either today or tomorrow. I would also like to put up a relations board seeing as how our characters should all know each other.

violeta
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:44 pm

@Violeta Sounds good to me! So I'll have Telepathy and White Energy Manipulation.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:12 pm

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Hey! I'm sorry Ness isn't done yet, I went out of town for the weekend and brought my laptop but not my charger so I didn't have a computer to work on her.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:01 pm

@violeta; I should have my characters done by Tuesday. Sorry for the wait.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Hey guys, sorry for being a little "MIA" lately, I've been getting a lot of the 502 ERROR the second I get on and it's been hindering my activity a bit. The characters are coming in a little slow (which is ok, I understand, mine are too) but as long as everyone is still on board it's all good! I'll have a relations sheet up soon, blue Nico looks great!

violeta
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:07 pm

@violeta; I am still here. Just hope the site holds up so I can finish my characters, at least.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:39 pm

I'm also still here! Mine has been half site issues half me being super indecisive- I've rewritten Ness's character way too many times now. I'm not sure if I want her to have like the 'gruff old man with a heart of gold' personality or to be like a classic kinda hippie dippy bleeding heart type. If anyone thinks one sounds better than the other please let me know because I can't decide at all.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!