Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Grimmore Murders

Cases

a part of “The Grimmore Murders”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

Step into the life of a police officer living in the city of Grimmore, experience the adrenaline rushing through the body as you hunt down murders while your own demons are chasing you from the shadows.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Grimmore Murders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cases

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Case Number 1: Hanging from the oak tree

So, my idea for the first case is that a younger female will be found hanged in a park. The bruises on her neck will show that this was no suicide. Other than that, she will have human DNA under her nails, showing that she was fighting her assailant. Her clothes would suggest that she wasn't sexually assaulted before or after the murder. No witnesses even though the park she was found in is a frequent "dating zone" area.

The female will be identified as Veronica Osser, a college student from somewhere else (I’m not that familiar with American geography). Her family still lives there and so does her long-time boyfriend. Inside her phone, you will find that she’s a frequent Tinder user and was supposed to meet someone the night before.

This is a small introduction of an idea I had for a case, I have other cases in mind as well. I do have a culprit in mind if you want me to state who it would be or we could discuss it. Please let me know what you think, if there should be changes or if it's not good at all.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Cases

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Interesting, though at first glance too simple, human DNA under fingernails, is a dead giveaway to culprit - but only if it is a culprit's DNA.

No witness at night makes sense, though if there was a witness or two, they would most likely "escape" the place of crime, and in best possible scenerio report to Law enforcement what they saw a day or two later, in worst forget it. (No, I did not forget about it being a dating place)

Tinder is another possible trail (like always...) , if culprit chose to keep the account, and not get rid of it - then worst possible situation, account belonged to someone else, who was also murdered. That would mean that it is someone experienced and confident + possibly playing games with police.

"Standard" would be to consider :
Boyfriend as culprit - a lot of reasons that one can give.
A serial killer playing games, but question what kind of killer.
Hmm, a lot more possible things that could with time grow to be noticeable, but nevermind. - I'm overthinking it ^^

Either way, I'm curious who is the culprit in your case, supposed culprit, for culprit may change, if you decide so.

Edit : Ahh, my first thoughts are rather chaotic, sorry ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!