Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

World Trigger: Genesis

World Trigger resuming on October 29th, 2018

a part of “World Trigger: Genesis”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

An RP based on the World Trigger Universe, but accepting creativeness! (Looking only for people who have a desire to do long term RP, be fairly frequent (not asking for a crazy amount), and stick with the group and make an effort)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World Trigger: Genesis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

World Trigger resuming on October 29th, 2018

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Josua on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:47 am

Ashihara Daisuke announced that he will be resuming World Trigger on October 29th of this year, which means, it will come out, by the time of the writing of this post, in about 2 weeks or less. After December, World Trigger will be moving from Weekly Shonen Jump to Jump Square.

While I haven't found out why he moved (though I can assume it has something to do with keeping his health in check), we're still not sure if it would still be a weekly series or will it become a bi-weekly or even monthly series. Here's hoping to him explaining about the moving, and for him to return to World Trigger!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Josua
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Author Streamwatcher Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Inspiration

Re: World Trigger resuming on October 29th, 2018

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:45 am

I wonder - will perks notice ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!