Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Secret Life of Adulting

Adulting Relations

a part of “The Secret Life of Adulting”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

Different people, different backgrounds, three buildings, five apartments, and one coffee shop to keep them all sane. This is their story and journey. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret Life of Adulting”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Adulting Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:52 pm

[color=#HEXCODE]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color]
[img]GIF[/img]

[img]FONTMEME/NAME[/img]

⌠ Apartment Number | Age | Occupation | Sexuality | 3 Personality Traits ⌡
[color=#HEXCODE]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color]

[ ♥ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ ღ ] ; flirtationship, hookup, attraction xxxxx [ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ ◑ ] ; neutral

A R A M I SX. B E R N A R D
[ SYMBOL ]
「[color=#HEX] QUOTE [/color] 」

Describe the relationship between the two characters here.

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

B R I A NXR. X. B R O K E N B O R O U G H
[ SYMBOL ]
「[color=#HEX] QUOTE [/color]. 」

D E A N N AX. A R T A E G A - M E N D E Z
[ SYMBOL ]

G A B R I E LX. L E V I N
[ SYMBOL ]

L E NX. O D A G I R I
[ SYMBOL ]

N A O M IX. W A T A N A B E
[ SYMBOL ]

S I D N E YX. O D A G I R I
[ SYMBOL ]

T W Y L AX. V A R M A
[ SYMBOL ]

V I N C E N TX. R E Y E S
[ SYMBOL ]

Y O L A N D AXB R O O K S
[ SYMBOL ]

* I N S E R TXN A M EX. H E R E
[ SYMBOL ]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Adulting Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brooklynn Blues on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:19 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
1B | 24 | Actress (Part-time waitress) | Bisexual | Hot Tempered, Loyal, Outgoing

[ ♥ ]; romantic | [ ღ ]; flirtation, hookup, attraction | [ ☺ ]; friends | [ ☠ ]; enemies | [ ◑ ]; neutral
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ImageImage
{ [ ☺ ] }

Twyla has always been friends with Brian. No matter what the situation was, she felt she could go to him about anything without any kind of harsh judgement and she always made sure to let him know he could always go to her if he needed. Between the two of them, they have an inside joke/dream that he would have a best selling novel that turned into a movie and she would end up playing the female lead in it. Twyla low key hopes that one day this could happen for the both of them.

XXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXX

ImageImage
{ [ ☺ ] [ ◑ ] }

When they first met these two clashed over something that was entirely superficial which brought out Twyla's bitchiness. In nothing but pettiness the two of them later on had some sort of baking rivalry, causing them to consistently stuff their friends' faces with desserts. That later on ended when Deanna came to Twyla's apartment with lemon cakes and sweet tea in laughter because they forgot what they were fighting about in the first place. Now they work together stuffing their friends' faces.

ImageImage
{ Symbol }

Description Here

ImageImage
{ [ ☠ ] [ ◑ ] }

Twyla doesn't know what it is about Vincent, but anytime she's around him all she seems to do is get slightly riled up. She begins bickering with him and it just doesn't end until one of them walk away. It never got to the point where it turned into an argument or anything, the two of them are just good at bickering with each other. Subconsciously, Twyla believes it may be because she enjoys being able to see him squirm a little. No one else has ever been able to make him bicker, at least from what she has seen.

ImageImage
{ Symbol }

Description Here

ImageImage
{ [ ☺ ] [ ღ ] }

Ever since Twyla met Naomi, the two of them immediately clicked! They first started bonding over their shared interest in photography and their friendship grew after that. In the duration of their friendship, Twyla began getting feelings for Naomi, but she has never opened up to anyone about them because of the fear of losing such an amazing friend. There is a bit of playful flirtation between the two of them, but that is the farthest it has ever gone.

{ [ ◑ ] }

Twyla doesn't exactly feel one way or another with Gabe. The majority of the time she is ever seen with him is because they're both hanging out with Naomi. Sure she is definitely friendly with Gabe because she has no real reason not to be, but their relationship never really became any more than that. Twyla wouldn't mind starting a friendship with Gabe, the opportunity just never seemed to come around for them with that though.

ImageImage
{ Symbol }

Description Here

ImageImage
{ Symbol }

Description Here

ImageImage
{ Symbol }

Description Here

ImageImage
{ Symbol }

Description Here

ImageImage
{ Symbol }

Description Here

Last edited by Brooklynn Blues on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brooklynn Blues
Member for 6 years
Promethean Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Vincent Reyes

⌠ 2A | 27 | Consultant | Heterosexual | Charming, Calculating, Distant ⌡

[ ♥ ] ; romantic [ ღ ] ; flirtationship, hookup, attraction [ ☺ ] ; friends [ ☠ ] ; enemies [ ◑ ] ; neutral

xxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxx
[ ◑ ]
The man has issues, but who am I to talk…

Being into sport himself Vincent can find a small connection to Aramis. They join each other at the gym at times, although Aramis doesn’t wait when Vincent shows up a few minutes late. In the gym Vincent sees the incredible discipline with which the man focuses himself. Somehow he doesn’t trust this discipline and he feels Aramis has more to hide than most. Other than sport they have very little in common. They won’t disturb the peace of the group, but to say they are friends is an overstatement.

[ ☺ ]
“Brian makes a mean cup of coffee, and knows his way in the world of whisky, how couldn’t we be friends?”.」

With both of them being as closed off as they are, they would seem an unlikely match. However, the two quickly figured out each other’s dos and don’ts. When it’s just the two of them they quickly resort to their standard topics, including their shared love of a good whisky. Vincent feels comfortable around Brian, and he is welcome in the apartment any time.

[ ღ ]
"Hola bella hermanita!"

As another one in the group with some Hispanic spices in their blood, there is a bit of a connection there. As Vincent loves to see DD smile, he’ll do his utmost to get her to that point. Hearing her snort means bonus points. Whatever flirting is going on from both sides has never been taken seriously by either. Vincent especially enjoys dancing with DD, they seem to have the same rhythm.

[ ☺ ]
"He has an amazing talent, I love his music.".」

Vincent likes Gabriel a lot. He is a nice guy with true talent, but he seems to be missing that ‘lucky’ break. Vincent might know someone that could help out, but is deadly scared of mixing business relations with personal relations. He feels guilty about it, but sticks by his decision.

Somehow Gabriel is the most amazing wing man. Vincent has tried to return the favor, but hasn’t been able to find the right girl for him.

[ ☺ ]
"I used to think she was on drugs, she just always seems so….wired.".」

He admires her fiery personality and is happy as long as she doesn’t focuses on him. Vincent received a death glare from Naomi once or twice, but he doesn't know why. When he orders his coffee with her she usually ends up giving him the wrong order. And no matter how many times he tells her this, she has never admitted to it yet. When she does get it right, it's an awesome cup of coffee, so he does keep trying.
He once thought of taking her to his UFC fighting match. He saw the way she successfully beat up a six-foot man for attempting to get handsy with her. With the right motivation she could be a great competitor.

[ ღ ]
"I want to know her, but don’t want her to know me."

When Vincent saw Sydney he thought she was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. They met at a club, and after a night of shots and dancing they went home together. It was 2 weeks after Vincent moved in, and he had not met the neighbors. So they were surprised to find out they lived right next to each other. They spend the night together, but they both knew what it was.
Now Vincent is not so sure anymore. He is attracted, but also scared since Sydney is from San Jose as well. He hates that part of his life, and is afraid she might know anyone involved in his old life. He doesn’t show any of his hesitation, but he is cautious. The fact they slept together is not common knowledge in the group.

[ ☠ ] [ ◑ ]
”She’s a great actress, always acting childish…”

Vincent has now known Twy for a while, but there has always been some sort of conflict. Vincent doesn’t bicker with anyone, but Twy manages to get him there. Never so bad that he wouldn’t allow her inside the apartment, but just riling him up in general. In his childhood he was an expert in ‘removing himself from the situation’, but with her he actually seems to look it up. He can’t really explain it.

[ ♥ ] [ ☺ ]
Seeing how good she is makes me realize how wrong I am .」

This girl takes all his defenses away. Her natural kindness is something Vincent has never seen in any one. With his childhood he hasn’t met a lot of good people and when the first hug came, he was surprised. She is the warm and loving person he always convincingly pretends to be. He likes spending time with her when she is painting, although if it’s in her room he will try to clean it up. He does some drawing himself, but doesn’t come near the talent Josie has.

[SYMBOL KENTA]
””.」

Describe here

[SYMBOL LEN]
””.」

Describe here

[SYMBOL ASHWIN]
””.」

Describe here

[SYMBOL ETHEL]
””.」

Describe here

Last edited by TushoKa on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:30 am

Image Image Image
L E NXO D A G I R I

"always rub honey into wounds instead of salt"

Apartment Number | 24 | sous-chef | pansexual , panromantic | #7174A3 | lackadaisical, affable, insightful

[] romance xxxxx [] flirtation/attraction xxxxx [] friendship xxxxx [] antagonism or rivalry xxxxx [] neutrality

ARAMIS BERNARD; [symbol] "Quote"
    Description of relationship goes here, as detailed or brief as you wish

ASHWIN KIM; [symbol] "Quote"

BRIAN R. BROKENBOROUGH; [☺] "Quote"

DEANNA ARTAEGA-MENDEZ; [symbol] "Quote"

ETHEL PARK; [symbol] "Quote"

GABRIEL LEVIN; [symbol] "Quote"

JOSEPHINE PETERS; [symbol] "Quote"

NAOMI WATANABE; [symbol] "Quote"

SIDNEY ODAGIRI; [☺☺☺] "She's my little sister- and my best friend."

TWYLA VARMA; [symbol] "Quote"

VINCENT REYES; [symbol] "Quote"

YOLANDA BROOKS; [symbol] "Quote"

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:43 am

Image Image Image
S I D N E YXO D A G I R I

and in a sense we’re all winning- we’re alive.

Apartment Number | 24 | tattoo artist & student | pansexual , panromantic | #8e5b6b | confident, free-spirited, reckless

[] romance xxxxx [] flirtation/attraction xxxxx [] friendship xxxxx [] antagonism or rivalry xxxxx [] neutrality

ARAMIS BERNARD; [symbol] "Quote"

ASHWIN KIM; [symbol] "Quote"

BRIAN R. BROKENBOROUGH; [symbol] "Quote"

DEANNA ARTAEGA-MENDEZ; [symbol] "Quote"

ETHEL PARK; [symbol] "Quote"

GABRIEL LEVIN; [symbol] "Quote"

JOSEPHINE PETERS; [symbol] "Quote"

LEN ODAGIRI; [☺☺☺] "He's always been my best friend, and I don't see that changing any time soon."

NAOMI WATANABE; [symbol] "Quote"

TWYLA VARMA; [symbol] "Quote"

VINCENT REYES; [ღ] "Quote"

YOLANDA BROOKS; [symbol] "Quote"

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 pm

A R A M I SXB E R N A R D

2B | 27 | Olympic Diver & Model | Bisexual, Heteroromantic | #084B8A | Charming, Disciplined, Critical

A S H W I N . K I M || [symbol] "Quote"

B R I A N R. B R O K E N B O R O U G H || [◑] "I have no problem with him, but I'm smart enough to know when I'm not wanted around."

D E A N N A . A R T A E G A - M E N D E Z || [♥(?) | ◑] "Dee. . .is a perfect example of someone too good for me. Especially for the version of me she suffered through."

E T H E L . P A R K || [symbol] "Quote"

G A B R I E L . L E V I N || [symbol] "Quote"

J O S E P H I N E . P E T E R S || [☺] "Speaking with her always makes me miss my Josephine."

L E N . O D A G I R I || [symbol] "Quote"

N A O M I . W A T A N A B E || [symbol] "Quote"

T W Y L A . V A R M A || [symbol] "Quote"

V I N C E N T . R E Y E S || [☺◑] "He makes for a good gym buddy."

Y O L A N D A . B R O O K S || [symbol] "Quote"
Last edited by SuperfluousBuns on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:12 pm

J O S E P H I N EXP E T E R S

1B | 24 | Freelance Graphic Designer and Animator | Pansexual | #3A8960 | Airheaded, Goofy, Sweet

A S H W I N . K I M || [symbol] "Quote"

B R I A N R. B R O K E N B O R O U G H || [◑☺] "Brian is nice! We may not always have a lot in common, but there is something warm in quietly sitting at the same table."

D E A N N A . A R T A E G A - M E N D E Z || [☺☺] "Dee? Oh gosh, there is no end to my love for her."
    Josie may be older than Dee, but even she can't deny that Deanna is like the older sister she never had. Josie, oblivious as she is, doesn't quite understand why Dee is so protective of her. All she knows is that Dee is kind and warm and she loves to be around her- which is pretty much all Josie needs to know in order to care about Dee with her whole heart.

A R A M I S . B E R N A R D || [☺] "He can seem a little harsh at times, but that's just him trying to help."

L E N . O D A G I R I || [symbol] "Quote"

N A O M I . W A T A N A B E || [symbol] "Quote"

V I N C E N T . R E Y E S || [☺] "He's too harsh on himself- I think Vincent's drawings are lovely."
    Josie could easily spend all day chatting with Vincent while she paints or draws. The possibility of him hiding something or putting up a front has never even crossed the naïve girl's mind. Josie feels confident that Vincent is a friend whom she can always rely on in a pinch, or even just to keep her company when she's feeling down.

[/quote]

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 pm

K E N T AXW A T A N A B E

2B | 21 | Music Shop Cashier // Youtuber | Homosexual | #08477A | Kind, Gullible, Optimistic

A R A M I S . B E R N A R D || [symbol] "Quote."

A S H W I N . K I M || [ ◑ ☺ ] "I barely know him, but he seems nice! His club's pretty fun too!"

B R I A N . R . B R O K E N B O R O U G H || [ ☺ ] "Brian's pretty nice. He and I talk alot, he's really smart. He's also kinda weird, with his particularness. But it's fine, I like weird!"

D E A N N A . A R T A E G A - M E N D E Z || [ ☺ ☺ ] "I love Dea! She's so nice, and she helps me with my baking, and lets me cook with her. She's a pretty good cook too!! She helped me with a few things, like helping me find a better coping mechanism when I'm angry."

K E N T A . W A T A N A B E|| [symbol] "Quote"

L E N . O D A G I R I|| [symbol] "Quote"

N A O M I . W A T A N A B E || [ ☺ ☺ ☺ ] "That's my big sis! Of course I love her. She's so strong, and brave. I'm trying to be more like her, she defends me alot. Sometimes I feel like it's a burden to her, but she just tells me it's what sisters do. I'm lucky to have her."

V I N C E N T . R E Y E S|| [ ☺ ◑ ] "Vincent's nice, he's more Naomi's friend than mine. But! HE'S SO FUCKING GOOD AT MARIO KART. I don't know how he does it, but I swear I'm gonna beat him!."

Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:31 pm

⌠ 2C | Twenty-eight | Owner of The HUB | Bisexual | Dependable | Adventurous | Peculiar ⌡

[ ♥ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ ღ ] ; flirtationship, hookup, attraction xxxxx [ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ ◑ ] ; neutral

[ SYMBOL ]

[ ☺ ]
"Dude, you are like the best roommate that I can have" . 」

It is literally no doubt that these two have the cleanest apartment because they're both very organized and clean, almost a little too clean. Ashwin is extremely happy that he has Brian for a roommate and would not have it any other way. They're close to one another and Ashwin will always be there for him, no matter the circumstances between them.

[ ☺ ]
"I'll bake a cake as long I get the first taste of whatever you're cooking" . 」

So, these two work side by side often of times in the kitchen and have bonded over some time. Whenever Dee's cooking up a storm in the kitchen, Ashwin will be there with his ingredients and mixing tools to bake a cake. Not like Dee enlists him to it, which she totally does but who's going to turn down mother hen whenever she needs something done. Certainly not Ashwin.

[ ღ ][ ☺ ]
"Even though you drive me nuts some times, I think that I might be falling for you. No, I am falling for you". 」

The feelings that Ashwin has toward Gabriel are real. Very real but he denies them as best as he can. Gabriel has been over to Ashwin's apartment multiple times and always misplaces or move an item there and it causes Ashwin to go insane in the membrane. Ashwin is also helping him come out to his family, which isn't an easy notch for anyone. Ashwin does not mind helping him and even hopes that Gabriel can get him to take more risks with zero planning, which will be very complicated for Ashwin.

K E N T AX. W A T A N A B E
[ ☺ ]
"So,whenever you're ready, let me know so I can book you a gig at The HUB" . 」

Ashwin is really trying to help Kenta out anyway that he possibly can. He's really wanting Kenta to sing at The HUB one day, night or whenever then he'll be able to do the gig full time. Ashwin is not pressuring Kenta in the slightest bit though he has a way to get Kenta to argee, maybe.

L E NX. O D A G I R I
[ SYMBOL ]

L I L L I A NXV E L A S Q U E Z
[ ☺ ]
"You have to shoot a scene at The HUB, one day."

Ashwin and Lillian are friends with one another. He's also praising her on her work as a director and she's always praising him on his development of The HUB. They tend to give each other praises quite a lot and they are each other's motivators. Many people saw this friendship happening before them though.

[ ☺ ]
"You are more than welcome to bother me anytime" . 」

These two like to keep each other at ease, more Ashwin keeping Naomi sane though. He likes to see her pop up at The HUB and just have an easy going chat with her. Whenever he's not too busy, he always lends an ear for her.

[ SYMBOL ]

T W Y L AX. V A R M A
[ SYMBOL ]
QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]

[ SYMBOL ]
QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]

Last edited by Funny Valentine on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:11 pm

⌠ 4C | Twenty-nine| Assistant to a movie producer & small-time indie director | Pansexual | Expressive | Goal-orientated | Arrogant ⌡

[ SYMBOL ]

A S H W I NXK I M
[ ☺ ]
"Still waiting on an answer about shooting a scene at your bar" . 」

She has pressed and pressed about shooting a scene for one of her upcoming movies at The HUB. She has bugged Ashwin a little too much and just wants him to say yes, maybe or at least something so she's not reeling of possible disappointment. Lillian might just have to get a little smoother with her tactics if she wants to get an immediate answer out of him.

[ ☺ ]
"You choose which book I make into a film and I'll get preparations started" . 」

Lillian almost constantly begs Brian to allow her to make a movie off of one of his books. She thinks that she could actually pull it off if given the opportunity and would even give Brian some of the proceeds that she gains. Lillian does not want to pry too hard with him though. Just thinks that it'd be a good idea if she would do so.

[ ☺ ]
"Mind if I come over? I really need to talk." . 」

Lillian was very close to her mother and Deanna gives off a motherly aura and that's what really caused Lillian to flock over toward her. She knows that Deanna will be there for her whenever she needs it and will always go to her whenever she needs to. They're both survivors of abuse but that's something they that hardly chat about unless their alone and comfortable with sharing.

[ ☺ ]
"Even though we bicker constantly, I still love this guy." . 」

These two are so fricking similar, it's almost impossible for them not to butt heads with each other but not in a hostile way. They have more of a brother and sister bond, that seemingly cannot be broken and Lillian loves than back and forth banter moments. She does not know what she would do without Gabriel, who is her brother from another mother.

K E N T AX. W A T A N A B E
[ ☺ ]
"Sooner or later, I might need you to stand in again" . 」

She's used Kenta as an extra in a few of her movies and she won't hesitate to ask him again. Whenever she needs an extra face to fill up some background space, Lillian will always have Kenta that she turns to.

L E NX. O D A G I R I
[ SYMBOL ]

[ ☺ ]
"My sister from another mister" . 」

Even though Naomi doesn't hesitate to call Lillian out on her arrogant moments, they still have a special bond with one another. Lillian will always be there for Naomi and knows that the feeling is vice versa between the duo. Lillian has called Naomi her sister on multiple occasions and hasn't heard any denial yet from her so, that's a good thing in her book.

[ SYMBOL ]

T W Y L AX. V A R M A
[ SYMBOL ]
QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]

[ SYMBOL ]
QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!