Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ambar: Snow & Ash

Character Sheet & Codes

a part of “Ambar: Snow & Ash”, a fictional universe by Yonbibuns.

In a world where old prophecies suddenly come to life; where kings squirm, and a great darkness approaches, against all odds, an involuntary band of misfits must rise up to face it. [Private]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ambar: Snow & Ash”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Sheet & Codes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:17 pm

This here is where we'll share code; for character sheets, and the like. As well as anything else related. Also, feel free to go crazy with character sheets; add pictures, mess around with the code, make it sexy.
Last edited by Yonbibuns on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Character Sheet & Codes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][center][size=150][font=palatino linotype][b]"[/b][color=#000000]Quote by or about your character if applicable[/color][b]"[/b][/font][/size]
[hr][/hr][/center]
[size=150][center]>>Character Image Goes Here<<[/center][/size]

[center][hr][/hr]
[size=250][font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b]INTRODUCTION[/b][/font][/size]

[hr][/hr][/center]

[[u]General Information[/u]]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b] (What country?))
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Could include class and or rank).

[hr][/hr]

[right][hr][/hr]
[size=250][font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/font][/size]

[hr][/hr][/right]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Complexion:[/b] 
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Body Markings:[/b] (Scars, tattoos, other noteworthy markings of any kind).

[[u]DESCRIPTION[/u]]
(1-3 paragraphs.)

[b]Please do go into detail, don't rush yourself and be as descriptive as you can. This really makes the character come alive.[/b]

[hr][/hr]
[size=250][font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/font][/size]
[hr][/hr][/right][size=120][[u]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/u]] [/size]
(1-3 paragraphs.)

[[u]FEARS[/u]]
[list][*]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list]

[[u]QUIRKS[/u]]
[list][*]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list]

[[u]LIKES[/u]]
[list][list][*]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list][/list]

[[u]DISLIKES[/u]]
[list][list][*]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list][/list]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[size=250][font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b]ABILITIES[/b][/font][/size]

[[u]Skills[/u]] [i]Please describe your character's skills in combat. Have they adapted a certain fighting style? Do they know how to fight with a sword, but not how to repair it? Can they infuse their weapon with magic? Can they fight hand to hand? Can they hunt? Make potions? Mend wounds? Make wonderful balloon animals? You get it... :)[/i]

[[u]Spells/Magic Affinity[/u]]  [i]This isn't meant for you to list every damn spell your character has learned. Are they more proficient with a certain type of magic? Do they know a certain very powerful (or very illegal) spell? Stuff like that. And only if this is applicable! If your character doesn't know magic, then there's is no point to this.[/i]

[[u]Weaknesses[/u]]
[list] [*][b](something you're lacking in regards to battle, or otherwise. This is VERY important. EVERYONE has weaknesses, and I would like for you to list those of your character here. this also really makes him/her come alive!):[/b] (description)

[hr][/hr]
[right][hr][/hr]
[size=250][font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b]EQUIPMENT[/b][/font]
[/size][hr][/hr][/right]
[[u]ARMOR[/u]]

(Feel free to use pictures!!
What is your character wearing into combat? Is he or she wearing heavy, slowing armor? Something lighter, perhaps? What does it look like? What's it made of?)

[[u]CLOTHING[/u]]
(Pictures welcome here as well!
What does your character wear when not in combat? Do they have a raiment of fine clothes, that they wear to certain social events, and a set of clothes they wear on the road? What does it look like?)

[[u]ITEMS[/u]]
(Does your character carry around other trinkets?)

[[u]Primary Weapon:[/u]]
[b]Weapon Name:[/b]
[b]Weapon Type:[/b]
[b]Length:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]

[[u]Other weapons:[/u]]

[hr][/hr]
[right][hr][/hr]
[size=250][font=Copperplate Gothic Light][b]>>INSERT NAME<<'s Story[/b][/font][/size]
[hr][/hr][/right]

[[u]RELATIONS[/u]]

[[u]Family[/u]]

[list][left]|[b] >>Family member<< [/b]|[/left]
(INFO GOES HERE)

(INFO GOES HERE)

(INFO GOES HERE)

etc....

[[u]OCCUPATION[/u]]
(What did your character do before they were marked?)

[[u]Outlook on life[/u]]
(Does your character hate elves but love orcs? Other way round? Don't care? What's his or hers thoughts about the different races, different countries and the general state of the world?

If you find this to be a dreadful waste of time, you may skip this.)

[[u]HISTORY[/u]]

Code: Select all
[spoiler][left][img]https://i.ibb.co/5WyXJ7V/callion.png[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]C A L L I O N[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=SONG URL]SONG NAME[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.[/size][/font]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://i.ibb.co/SVrv0J4/cecelia.png[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]C E C I L I A[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=SONG URL]SONG NAME[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.
[/size][/font]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://i.ibb.co/zF7q3LH/phaedra.png[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]P H A E D R A[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=SONG URL]SONG NAME[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://i.ibb.co/xqHcg7s/mara.png[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]M A R A[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=SONG URL]SONG NAME[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://i.ibb.co/FDcwn50/garos.png[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]???[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]G A R O S[/color][i][url=SONG URL]SONG NAME[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://dummyimage.com/175x175/000/fff[/img][/left][font=trebuchet][size=95][b]???[/b][color=transparent]XX[/color]|[color=transparent]XX[/color][i][url=SONG URL]SONG NAME[/url][/i]

Feels feels feels.
Relations relations.
Feels feels feels.[/size][/font][/spoiler]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!