Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Dark Secrets Of The Past”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:43 pm

This is where characters that have either or met in the past few years at the school, or are new to the school and what the older students think of the new students.

Will be filled out more when more characters are added when people join.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:54 am

[center]Will add more as more characters are added, as some are left TBD (To Be Determined) if we get more people, and after the main characters, the professors will be added into this thread.

Code: Select all
[center][img]Your%20character%20name%20here[/img]
[img]pic%20or%20gif%20here[/img]
[font=Garamond]House | Age | Personality traits
[☺] friends [☼] best friends [❤] love interest [=] flirtatious with [⚤] relationship [☯] neutral [⚡] enemy[/center][hr][/hr]

[img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/297096244/original.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Maroon][b] Theodore Walder[/b][/color] [icon]
"character thoughts on the relation."
description of relation here. can be as long or short as you like

[img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/185733506/original.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Maroon][b] Skye Maeda[/b][/color] [icon]

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/f4/7b/bff47bcac3923012be41fa9f9eea8e78.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Green][b]Jessie L. Carter [/b][/color] [icon]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HuR5Eol.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Gold][b] Margot Larsen [/b][/color] [icon]

[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/fPAw3YJBLY5y/giphy.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Gold][b] Violet Marsden[/b][/color] [icon]

[img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/249284123/original.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Navy][b]Ollie Martin[/b][/color] [icon]

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5f817a1b7e3d1f1f08da9388d624f46b/tumblr_ocfo41N1pP1us87q7o1_500.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Navy][b]Casper Lockwood[/b][/color] [icon]

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/86ca3541b5d27b8069deb0ac896f5d97/tumblr_inline_o1nyv8cUlb1rifr4k_250.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Green][b] Sterling Matthews[/b][/color] [icon]

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7ed77c7fa7de464d180cc319a11f1f77/tumblr_inline_oa3n9uN8nn1r9r07e_250.gif[/img]
[icon] [color=Green][b] Lennea "Lennie" Wassall[/b][/color] [icon]
description of relation here. can be as long or short as you like[/center][/font]
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:14 am

Jessie L. Carter

| House: Slytherin | Age: 16 | Personality traits: Introvert, Silent type, book worm, seen as vain, rather off putting at first |

[ ☯] Theodore Walder [☯ ]
"Theo is one of those Gryffindors that I can tolerate, as well as he's never treated me wrong, so I don't mind him."
While not friends per say, they aren't enemies either. They will talk if the occasion arises, but those conversations have never lasted very long.

[☯] Skye Maeda [ ☺]
"When we're not going at it on or off the field in Quidditch, or constantly trying to one up each other, I could consider us friends at most, and mutuals at least, but not enemies. She's...Probably the only one I can consider a friend here.."
With their constant rivalry between the houses and their being on opposite teams in Quidditch with rather high positions, they have a healthy and friendly rivalry. With the years they have spent together at the school, they are constantly in a healthy competition with one another, as well as what one could consider friends with how they act, only in certain situations though. In Jessie's mind, there is nothing between them but a healthy rivalry and a possible friendship if given the time..

[ ⚡] Jessie L. Carter [⚡]
"What more can I say aside from being the very reason why I lost the one I loved?"
She in simplest terms is her own worst enemy and internally blames herself for the accident that caused
what happened to her ex and can never forgive herself, nevermind seeing herself as an unlovable and intolerable mistake...

[icon] Margot Larsen [icon]
((TBD))

[☯] Violet Marsden [☯]
"Seeing as she has just arrived and it's her first year, I don't really have the judgment to make an assumption of her yet, besides...she's just a kid..."
As stated above, since she is new she can't really make any assumptions or judgments about Violet, as well as her being a child she doesn't really have the heart to be meanlessly rude to a child.

[☯] Ollie Martin [☯]
"Oh, Ollie? He's okay I guess, we don't really talk much but when we do it's peacefull enough."
They get along well enough, but they wouldn't call it a friendship. But they have gotten into some heated moments, mainly in their matches in Quidditch, but after the match the intensity would die down and they'd be more or less peaceful with one another.

[icon] Casper Lockwood [icon]

[☯] Sterling Matthews [☯]
"Wouldn't exactly call us friends, but he is nice enough when we talk, but I will admit, he is one of our best Keeper's in recent years."
They're peaceful enough with each other on and off the Quidditch field, and he is one of the few other Slytherin's that Jessie can tolerate. Seeing as he is rather quiet and to himself, but outwardly kind and talkative when he wants to be makes them remotely friendly.

[icon] Lennea "Lennie" Wassall [icon]

[icon]Casper Lockwood[icon]

[icon]Zadriah Bassily[icon]

[icon]Morgan Lacy[icon]

[icon] Miki Kurio[icon]
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby huneycomb on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:44 pm

THEODORE WALDER
our hearts are bigger than our fears

House: Gryffindor | Age: Seventeen | Personality traits: Loyal, Caring, Impatient, Anxious, Uncontrollable

☯ Neutral / ☺ Friends / ♫ Best Friends / ♥ Love Interest / ♡ Flirty / ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend / ☡ Enemies

Skye Maeda : (☺/♡) "Quote."
Description.

Jessie Carter : (☯) "Quote."
Description.

Theodore Walder : (☡) "Quote."
Description.

Violet Marsden : (☯) "Quote."
Description.

Margot Larsen : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Ollie Martin : (☺/♥) "Quote."
Description.

Sterling Matthews : (☯/☡) "Quote."
Description.

Lennea Wassall : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Casper Lockwood : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Zadriah Bassily : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Morgan Lacy : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Miki Kuroi : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

STERLING MATTHEWS
ambition is the path to success

House: Slytherin | Age: Seventeen | Personality traits: Studious, Cunning, Good-hearted, Insecure, Cold, Loner

☯ Neutral / ☺ Friends / ♫ Best Friends / ♥ Love Interest / ♡ Flirty / ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend / ☡ Enemies

Skye Maeda : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Jessie Carter : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Theodore Walder : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Violet Marsden : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Margot Larsen : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Ollie Martin : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Sterling Matthews : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Lennea Wassall : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Casper Lockwood : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Zadriah Bassily : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Morgan Lacy : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

Miki Kuroi : (icon) "Quote."
Description.

huneycomb
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Promethean

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!