Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: A New Leaf

Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: A New Leaf”, a fictional universe by LucyHeartfell.

We all know the story of Fruits Basket! Now it is our turn to play as our favorite Juunishi and create our own world!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: A New Leaf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Wed May 08, 2019 6:54 pm

FC's are not permanent. You can request a new one by PMing me. Age and gender are preferably kept the same, but I can consider.

As for reservations, make sure you read and understand the personality traits of your animal. The Cat can have any kind of personality and they don't have to hate the Rat, but it is most likely they will. God is generally a somewhat cruel person, as long as they have some of that, it will be most likely approved.
Last edited by LucyHeartfell on Wed May 08, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver Author Streamwatcher Arc Warden Inspiration

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Wed May 08, 2019 7:05 pm

I will personally reserve the Goat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver Author Streamwatcher Arc Warden Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun May 12, 2019 12:36 am

I am torn! I either want to be my sign, the Rooster or the human female! Oh my fav food is pad tai. Quick question, for this Rpg does the Rooster actually become one or like in the anime will she only be a bird?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Sun May 12, 2019 8:20 am

Definitely excited! I'll get my character sheet submitted in a few days

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Sun May 12, 2019 9:02 pm

You are welcome to make it whatever you would like as long as it makes sense. I’m not 100% sure why the rooster in the manga is a bird but I don’t really mind. Also Zodia195, since we haven’t had many reservations if you want you can reserve both.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 13, 2019 6:43 pm

Hmmm, maybe it was another sign that the curse was weakening in the original manga, like how Hatori's sea horse form was a sign the curse was weakening? That's my guess lol.

And thanks! If we have problems getting people to play male chars, I am more then willing to play a male char down the line. Have you advertise this RPG in the Roleplayers wanted yet?

Also, since I am doing 2 reservations, do I have to get both done within 72 hours? I'll try to get them down by the end of the week because I'll be going to a concert Thursday night and then the next day I'll be going on vacation for a few days.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 13, 2019 9:51 pm

Also, Lucy, I checked out your char's profile and um, you do know that the Japanese are 15 when they start high school right? There are only 3 years of HS. So you might want to change your OC's age to 15 if you want her in high school. Just wanted to point that out.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Tue May 14, 2019 7:19 pm

I tried to do the math but that is not my specialty, I'll definitely have to change it. XD Thank you Zodia, and no, you can take your time with the characters! I'm not too worried about it.

And since I am fairly new, it doesn't allow me to post there.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri May 17, 2019 8:06 am

Ug, sorry I wasn't able to get my first profile up by today, but I am leaving for vacation to day. I was working on it though.

Btw, thanks for not making the char format complicated lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sat May 18, 2019 9:56 pm

I would love to reserve a character but I'm a little curious about how this RP will play out.
For example those that are in their 20s, won't be at highschool (which I imagine is where most of the RP will occur). Do the zodiacs have to have the personality and traits like they do in the anime? Are the Zodiacs in this RP all Sohma's too and are all related? Or are you just taking the concept of Fruits Basket and making it different? If they're all related then the romantic interests can only really be with the humans right? (I don't know an awful lot since I only watched the anime years ago). Like, it might be a bit creepy to have a crush on your cousin lol.

Also my favourite food is usually anything with potatoes. I love potato salad.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun May 19, 2019 12:09 am

Heyo, this looks like fun but I'm also curious about what AppleSauce is asking. Oh, and if we can reserve two, I'd like to reserve the Cat and the Dragon!

I love fajitas~

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 am

I definitely understand the concerns and questions. Basically I have read the whole manga series, watch the old anime, and have been following the new one as well. I am basically going off how the manga was unconcerned with the fact that they were related. Which is weird because I am pretty against incest in real life. Anyways, I think it was OK in the manga because I think that they are supposed to be such a large clan that none of them are closely related. I think when the Yuki refers to Kyo and Shigure as his cousins, he means it in very loose terms. But then again, that is just my thoughts. Especially since marrying outside of this so my family is very common, I feel that the relation between the zodiac is very distant, unless characters want to be siblings, such as Yuki and Ayame. The personalities don’t have to match the anime characters specifically, just the actual zodiac personality it’s self. So basically what I did for my character was google the personality traits of the goat and very it to where it fits her. To be honest when I was picking the ages I randomly generated different numbers until I got a set that I somewhat liked. So for those zodiac in their 20s, since there are a few of them, it makes things a little easier so that way there’s not just one or two of them. I actually have a friend who did a fruit basket role play before and it worked out pretty well, because a lot of the older zodiac were in college so everyone has time to talk with each other. Sorry if I’m not making any sense, I’m trying my hardest to explain my thoughts on the role play it’s self. But please ask any questions that you may have or make any concerns you have known to me! Did I miss anything?

And of course you can reserve as many characters as you want!

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 20, 2019 9:37 pm

I am back guys.

Hmmm, you could always have the schools these chars go to be in the same vicinity?

Also, Lucy, did you notice that the FontMeme stuff aren't appearing? To help you out, you're supposed to get an Embeded link. It's pretty simple too. When you finger out your font appearance and all that, you'll click on the Embeded option there and use the bbcode link for that. Hope that helps.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 pm

Maybe it only shows up for on my laptop cause it’s old. XD Thanks!

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon May 20, 2019 10:53 pm

LucyHeartfell wrote:

Thanks for answering my questions! Much appreciated. May I please reserve the Ox?

UPDATE
Could I also change the FC to Aizen Sosuke. I just feel like the current FC looks a bit too young for the age he is (26) I myself am in my 20s and most guys in their 20s look more mature. Only if it's okay with you of course.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Tue May 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Sounds good AppleSauce!

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Tue May 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Alright, one down! I submitted the Cat. Changed the FC to Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, if that's OK...? Oh, also, GM - if you wanna know the mystery in her past, PM me!

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Tue May 21, 2019 9:16 pm

I do, but I am one hell of a sucker for surprises! Well just see how tings pan out.

Also, I am going to go ahead and reserve the horse. I always find it more enjoyable to play more than one character.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Wed May 22, 2019 5:30 am

LucyHeartfell wrote:Sounds good AppleSauce!

Thanks a bunch! I'll get to submitting my character asap. I also enjoy playing more than one character but I'll save that for when it might be needed. Such as a certain character role needs to be filled for the RP to progress etc.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Wed May 22, 2019 6:31 pm

Just making sure, if anyone decides to reserve God, make sure you read the other characters histories so you have an idea, or message them if you have a different idea. If no one does, we can all roleplay him when we encounter him since we all have an idea he is pretty much like Akito from the OG Fruits Basket.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!