Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fruits Basket: A New Leaf

Chit Chat and Ideas

a part of “Fruits Basket: A New Leaf”, a fictional universe by LucyHeartfell.

We all know the story of Fruits Basket! Now it is our turn to play as our favorite Juunishi and create our own world!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: A New Leaf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chit Chat and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Fri May 24, 2019 2:46 am

This is where we can officially talk about the story, or life in general. You can also use this to communicate with the other storytellers for this RP if it isn't a private or secret manner.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver Author Streamwatcher Arc Warden Inspiration

Re: Chit Chat and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 am

Okay! So since I finally have a day off, I’m going to start a prompt so we can all start on our first posts! I will either PM it to everyone or post it here! I have definitely decided it will be more fun and rewarding if I go with the ‘all in one place’ idea. I thought about starting with a banquet, but then our normal non-zodiac friend wouldn’t be able to interact. Any ideas? Like maybe they are just leaving a gathering?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver Author Streamwatcher Arc Warden Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Hmmm, how about doing a festival in general? Some kind of event all the chars go to?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Mon May 27, 2019 10:00 pm

A festival could be cool! How about one of those school cultural festivals? The highschool could be putting one on, and the older Sohma members are attending. People playing teenage characters can choose what their character's class is doing for the festival.

Edit: Or they can be at a Tanabata festival or something

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Mon May 27, 2019 10:35 pm

Alright! I’ll get the prompt out to everyone sometime tonight!

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Tue May 28, 2019 10:55 pm

The local high school is putting on their annual school festival! It gives the Zodiac some time to relax and pretend things are as normal as possible. With food and attractions galore, now is the perfect time to relax and enjoy what life has to offer. Will everything go as planned today or will the curse get in the way pf the Zodiacs enjoyment?

Here is the prompt for the first post! Post as you can!

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 29, 2019 8:45 pm

Question, how will those who aren't the high school age be able to go to this festival? Like I know in the original Fruits Basket original anime, Momiji and Hatori had a reason for being there.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Wed May 29, 2019 11:22 pm

I'm not one hundred percent sure ... For some it could be to see old teachers, they could be seeing the younger Sohma's, they could be dragged by the other Zodiac. Anything really. If you want to attend with someone, you can PM them and discuss it! I don't believe we have any of the Sohma characters that are in school right now except the cat I believe. I was thinking maybe Kira could have invited everyone. Since she seems to be one of the more ... family oriented Sohma, she could have requested everyone to come.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:06 am

Sorry about not posting in a couple days, it seemed like every time I tried to get onto the site, it was down. Great posts everyone! I'm excited to start this thing and start it off right!

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Yeah the site has been known to have issues. Hmmm, if I do pick a new char at one point I may pick a male to help even things out.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucyHeartfell on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:57 pm

I was thinking of picking a male as well, but I didn't want to have to many characters or pick one someone else had their eyes on. And I'm not one hundred percent sure what happened to AppleSauce, I might have to remove him, but Ill give it a little.

LucyHeartfell
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!